PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Cyclops' optic blast vs. Superman's heat vision

zebrakiller
10-31-2010, 03:49 PM
in a crash battle where the two blast have hit head to head, and then they open them up full. speed is equal, they both fired at the same time, so theres not funny business. i think we're gonna need scans on this one. who wins?

Kal-El Summers
10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
... You can't be serious with this match-up.

Akatsuki X
11-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Superman's heat vision is supirior.

I think Cyclop's optim beam was clocked around a small moon buster at it's highest busting rate.

Supe's is something like a planet or star buster.

zebrakiller
11-01-2010, 01:23 PM
... You can't be serious with this match-up.
wth did someone actually make a dupe account just for this thread? hahaha
Superman's heat vision is supirior.

I think Cyclop's optim beam was clocked around a small moon buster at it's highest busting rate.

Supe's is something like a planet or star buster.
i remember superman sneezing to blow up planets, i don't recall him ever using heat vision to blow up a planet, or a star for that matter. i need some proof to be convinced on this one from all the junk ive read cyclops' beam can do: destroyed apocalypse, vapourized mr. sinister, started to break threw colossus' armour, destroyed a mountain top casually, ripped through the blob's skin, overwhelmed bishop's energy absorption powers, blew thor's hammer away, ko'ed dark phoenix, ko'ed juggernaut. Wiki i think says Iron Man measured his basic blast at 2 gigawatts and apparently he's never used it at full blast either, so hype gives him some serious power.

im completely serious with this matchup. step up.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 01:24 PM
supes lazer ignited the sun

zebrakiller
11-01-2010, 01:35 PM
supes lazer ignited the sun
ok heres a start. yes and...? that proves it can be hot and strong enough to compress a swirling mass of gas and light it into a star. apparently supes beams are hotter than can be scientifically measured on Earth, but I don't see how heat would help much in this, the concussive force of the heat vision would still have to be stronger than cyclops'.

Akatsuki X
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Supes heat vision by hype is a star-buster.

He was able to causally destroy many Imperix probes with it,
which were all nigh-indestructible to the majority of the JLA.

Plus he used it to blast away huge asteroids, some roughly the size of the moon or larger.

Kal-El Summers
11-01-2010, 11:42 PM
wth did someone actually make a dupe account just for this thread? hahaha
Who the hell are you calling a dupe? I've been here far longer than this thread has. And this thread is still completely retarded since Scott's optic blasts lack the power to do well... ANYTHING against Superman's heat vision.

zebrakiller
11-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Who the hell are you calling a dupe? I've been here far longer than this thread has. And this thread is still completely retarded since Scott's optic blasts lack the power to do well... ANYTHING against Superman's heat vision.
i was calling u a dupe, but i see i was mistaken. weird, have u just been lurking or inactive up til now?

anyway i disagree. cyc can pinpoint his blast no? i heard he tore a whole in time with it, and i know he disarmed a nuke that way. more concentrated beam should be able to bore through the less concentrated one. i suppose u have proof of supes doing the same tho...