10-31-2010, 12:30 PM
yusuke
yusuke
yusuke
yusuke

The 1st Hokage
10-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Luffy vs Yusuke
Scenario 1: In terms of power. Yusuke. Him>>>Someone who busted a nearby mesa with pure power

Scenario 2: In terms of character. Yusuke

Scenario 3: In terms of storyline. Yusuke

Scenario 4: In terms of badassery. Yusuke

Who stomps this match?
Yusuke stomps this.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Yusuke stomps this.
^I second this.

UltimatePuppetMaster48
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
luffy
luffy
luffy
luffy

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 06:19 PM
luffy
luffy
luffy
luffy
^Proof?

UltimatePuppetMaster48
10-31-2010, 06:21 PM
^Proof?read the comic sometime xD

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 06:22 PM
read the comic sometime xD
^I do. Now show me proof that Luffy can beat Yusuke in any of these categories.

UltimatePuppetMaster48
10-31-2010, 06:28 PM
In terms of power. luffy beat a kuma robot with one punch
In terms of character.luffys funny but also has a serious side
In terms of storyline.wants to become pirate king: awesome
In terms of badassery.much cooler than yusuke

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 06:32 PM
In terms of power, Yusuke destroyed a mountain
In terms of storyline, Yusuke dies, and becomes spirit detective
In terms of badassery, Yusuke owns
In terms of character, you already know the answer.

cnorwood
10-31-2010, 08:01 PM
-in terms of power, yusuke busted a mesa (wich are stronger than earth mountain) with out even punching it,not even at his strongest, and is much much much faster than the strawhats
-in terms of character. yusuke is a kid without a dad and an alcoholic mom who is angry at the world for a legit reason, and grows into a likable character who cares for his friends. luffy is happy 99% of the time mainly because he is a shounen hero
-in terms of storyline. while i do like onepiece, it was pretty boring untill water 7, while i liked the manga version of yu yu hakusho all the way through (manga yyh>>>>>>>anime yyh)
-in terms of badassery: even before becoming spirit dectecive yusuke was the most feared gang member in his city, luffy is pretty cool but again yusuke was a human who turned into one of the most feared beings in the demon world

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-31-2010, 08:17 PM
1-4: luffy. uses his gear powers to beat yusuke. luffy is super fast and strong....the storyline is much more exciting and luffy kicks a**

Taker369
10-31-2010, 08:28 PM
can luffy blow up a planet ? i think not yusuke can he is also super fast and he isnt human luffy is.

mrsticky005
10-31-2010, 08:39 PM
Luffy vs Yusuke
Scenario 1: In terms of power.
Scenario 2: In terms of character.
Scenario 3: In terms of storyline.
Scenario 4: In terms of badassery.

Who stomps this match?

1. Yusuke. Though YuYu Hakusho is finished. One Piece isn't. Who knows how strong Luffy couldd get

2-4: up to opinion. I like Luffy better. But that's me.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 12:10 AM
can luffy blow up a planet ?
neither can yusuke, but it doesnt change the fact that yusuke is still much stronger and faster than him

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Good point MrSticky, you have the right to your opinion, and I shouldn't judge you for it, and for that, I am sorry.

The 1st Hokage
11-01-2010, 04:27 PM
luffy lolwut? Yusuke beat a guy, who busted a nearby mesa with shear power. Luffy has nothing on him.

luffy Yusuke died, became a spirit detective, and has a hot girlfriend.

luffy Read above.

luffy Read #1 and His dad was the most powerful demon EVER. Luffy has nothin on him.
5char

Kibafan1
11-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Luffy owns Yusuke in smexyness P: ( no offense I just like Luffy way better )
im not really sure about the other stuff cuz ive never read that manga... :I

Miles Edgeworth
11-01-2010, 04:41 PM
1. Yusuke could mesa bust in his fight with Sensui and EoS he was S-Rank. He also held his own with Yomi, who is >Luffy.

2. Yusuke is more interesting to me. Luffy is a decent character, but Yusuke's character development was more interesting, going from hateful punk to likable friend, while Luffy generally remained consistent the whole manga.

3. Yusuke's story was more interesting to me. Being a punk and dying, then coming back to life and kicking the crap out of demons seems like a pretty epic way to go from my perspective.

4. In my opinion, Yusuke by a landslide. Luffy's epic and all, but even before he got his powers, Yusuke was feared by nearly all of the students and had quite the reputation. He kicks the crap out of many opponents and just has a more epic personality to me.

The 1st Hokage
11-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Luffy owns Yusuke in smexyness P: ( no offense I just like Luffy way better )
im not really sure about the other stuff cuz ive never read that manga... :I

Well, smexiness isn't a category, and I am unable to give my opinion on that. xD

But all the other categories are all Yusuke. Read the whole series and you'll see why. I've explained all there is to explain.

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Well, smexiness isn't a category, and I am unable to give my opinion on that. xD

But all the other categories are all Yusuke. Read the whole series and you'll see why. I've explained all there is to explain.
Dude, you have got to hear that song at the end of the last episode of Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm a dude, but that song acutally made me cry. It's friggin beast!!

mrsticky005
11-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Good point MrSticky, you have the right to your opinion, and I shouldn't judge you for it, and for that, I am sorry.

No need to apologize.

I haven't read much into YuYu Hakusho yet. I'm more of a Hunter x Hunter fan. I like Luffy because he's got a lot of grit and a lot of stupidity :lol:.

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 12:20 AM
yusuke has real character devolpment, luffy is too "shounen"

tyrell4life194
11-02-2010, 12:41 PM
No need to apologize.

I haven't read much into YuYu Hakusho yet. I'm more of a Hunter x Hunter fan. I like Luffy because he's got a lot of grit and a lot of stupidity :lol:.
But, Luffy is too much of a shounen character. Yusuke on the other hand is a different character than most of the characters I've ever seen. He has no father, and a mother who's an alcoholic. He's a deliquent, who gets killed, but comes back to life.

Devil's Lawyer
11-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Luffy vs Yusuke
Yusuke way more power but not a better fighter until he fights that former spirit detective
Luffy way funnier than Yusuke
Better plot than a simple power up manga like yuyu
Luffy is basically trying to conquer the world. What does that tell you about his badassery.
Who stomps this match?
Luffy beats Yusuke ass all the way till the dark tournament thats when it ends.

My answer in red.

tyrell4life194
11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
My answer in red.
That's great. Now bring in some real proof.

Devil's Lawyer
11-02-2010, 08:47 PM
That's great. Now bring in some real proof.

Sure there is plenty of proof that your a f-a-g. Here check it out.

Exhibit A you always act like you matter which you don't.
You talk like people actually care what you think. Which they don't.
This is probably the highlight of your life. Which is sad.
You cry at night out of lonelines and probably beat off to anime.
You want to committ suicide but nobody will care if you do.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2z8z3w2.gif

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Sure there is plenty of proof that your a f-a-g. Here check it out.

Exhibit A you always act like you matter which you don't.
You talk like people actually care what you think. Which they don't.
This is probably the highlight of your life. Which is sad.
You cry at night out of lonelines and probably beat off to anime.
You want to committ suicide but nobody will care if you do.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2z8z3w2.gif
:???:Oh yeah I'm a f-a-g. Congragulations on your discovery.

Stop trolling thank you. If you don't, it will only end badly for you.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 06:14 AM
:???:Oh yeah I'm a f-a-g. Congragulations on your discovery.

Stop trolling thank you. If you don't, it will only end badly for you.

Stop breathing it will make the world a whole lot better.

The Anti-Existence
11-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Luffy owns Yusuke in smexyness P:

Luffy? Smexy?

Sure you aren't confusing him with Ace?
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/zeniththevampireruler/Portgas_D__Ace.jpg

Sexiest guy in OP. Though Smoker ain't bad looking.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Stop breathing it will make the world a whole lot better.
It's funny isn't it? That this is the only combat that you can come up with, which will be your downfall for trolling? Kinda sad when you can't come up with a great combat, let alone troll eh? Dude stop. Just stop.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 11:15 AM
It's funny isn't it? That this is the only combat that you can come up with, which will be your downfall for trolling? Kinda sad when you can't come up with a great combat, let alone troll eh? Dude stop. Just stop.

What is sad is you keep looking for attention from me and all I do is kick you like the mutt you are.

I have said my answer either debate or shut the hell up or better yet go die.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 11:17 AM
What is sad is you keep looking for attention from me and all I do is kick you like the mutt you are.

I have said my answer either debate or shut the hell up or better yet go die.
Funny, even though you didn't. You just have an ego the size of an elephant, and is too stubborn enough to admit defeat.

Again, stop trolling.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Funny, even though you didn't. You just have an ego the size of an elephant, and is too stubborn enough to admit defeat.

Again, stop trolling.

No its just that your brain is the size of an ant and you can't get the fact that your insignificant. I only comment to you because I find chimps like you amusing.

It amazing you call me the troll yet you are sitting here spamming the thread with me.
Luffy vs Yusuke
Yusuke way more power but not a better fighter until he fights that former spirit detective
Luffy way funnier than Yusuke
Better plot than a simple power up manga like yuyu
Luffy is basically trying to conquer the world. What does that tell you about his badassery.
Who stomps this match?
Luffy beats Yusuke ass all the way till the dark tournament thats when it ends.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 11:25 AM
No its just that your brain is the size of an ant and you can't get the fact that your insignificant. I only comment to you because I find chimps like you amusing.

It amazing you call me the troll yet you are sitting here spamming the thread with me.
No, I have straight A's and taking 11th and 12th grade courses. So, I believe my brain is pretty large, compared to yours. Nice try though.

Chimps are the smartest animals on the planet, after us. They share about 98%-99% of our DNA. You should stick to science kid.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 11:33 AM
No, I have straight A's and taking 11th and 12th grade courses. So, I believe my brain is pretty large, compared to yours. Nice try though.

Chimps are the smartest animals on the planet, after us. They share about 98%-99% of our DNA. You should stick to science kid.

So you are saying you are a shut in loser with no life. You only real enjoyment out of life is to sit here and argue with someone who is only using you to kill time.

Hmm I take that back a chimp is smarter I would say you are just another victim of brain damage.(most entertaining debate in awhile)

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 11:37 AM
So you are saying you are a shut in loser with no life. You only real enjoyment out of life is to sit here and argue with someone who is only using you to kill time.

Hmm I take that back a chimp is smarter I would say you are just another victim of brain damage.(most entertaining debate in awhile)
No, I'm saying that I'm smart enough and have enough common sense to back down to someone who I know will beat me in a debate.

And by killing time, you're basically doing all the work for me, by intertaining me with your trollnes and fanboyism.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
No, I'm saying that I'm smart enough and have enough common sense to back down to someone who I know will beat me in a debate.

And by killing time, you're basically doing all the work for me, by intertaining me with your trollnes and fanboyism.

Not trolling gave my answer you decide to ignore the answer and keep showing off your newfriendery.

Yet you keep trolling me and have not given any answer further more proving how much of a newfriend you are.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Comments previously posted by you:
1. "No its just that your brain is the size of an ant and you can't get the fact that your insignificant."
2. "And all I do is kick you like the mutt you are."
3. "Sure there is plenty of proof that your a newfriend."
Trolling is another word for insulting or flamming. You don't call your comments of yours trolling? Wow...just....wow.....

"And keep showing off your newfriendery."
This right here is enough proof to prove that you're trolling on me.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 11:56 AM
*Ignores* Anyways back to the subject at hand. Yusuke is by far the most powerful. But I still think Luffy martial arts is better. The character portion goes to luffy. He is just funnier than Yusuke without trying. The manga plot is better. Not technically a villain but not a hero either. His goal is basically to coonquer the world. A unique plot compared to fight monsters and save the world been done to death. In badassery Luffy has been a badass since day one. He btch slapped an government official with no hesitation. Yusuke what skipped school. Now who stomps this match Luffy beats Yusuke ass all the way uo until he figt jin the wind ninja.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 12:06 PM
*Ignores* Anyways back to the subject at hand. Yusuke is by far the most powerful. But I still think Luffy martial arts is better. The character portion goes to luffy. He is just funnier than Yusuke without trying. The manga plot is better. Not technically a villain but not a hero either. His goal is basically to coonquer the world. A unique plot compared to fight monsters and save the world been done to death. In badassery Luffy has been a badass since day one. He btch slapped an government official with no hesitation. Yusuke what skipped school. Now who stomps this match Luffy beats Yusuke ass all the way uo until he figt jin the wind ninja.
I don't recall Yusuke smoking, drinking beer, and gambling funny. That's real life. That's why I like Yusuke better.

Luffy is a badass compared to Ichigo and Naruto. Yusuke? No.

And Yusuke whupped Sensui's ass and destroyed a mountain. Your point is?

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't recall Yusuke smoking, drinking beer, and gambling funny. That's real life. That's why I like Yusuke better.

Luffy is a badass compared to Ichigo and Naruto. Yusuke? No.

And Yusuke whupped Sensui's ass and destroyed a mountain. Your point is?

Yusuke did none of that. His mom did. If you trying to say that it was based on reality you need your head checked.

Luffy is a way more badass than Yusuke. Dude climbed a mountain with his bare hands until his nails were bleed ing and comming off. While carring two people. Dude was coughing up blood and about to pass out but still beat the s-hit out of a fighter like rob lucci. Show still not over and he is only getting stronger.

Yusuke power was riduclous yes. But his fighting skills weren't better. Yusuke Martial arts skills didn't get good until Sensui. Luffy is way better overall. Just because a character is godlike doesn't make him better.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Yusuke did none of that. His mom did. If you trying to say that it was based on reality you need your head checked.

Luffy is a way more badass than Yusuke. Dude climbed a mountain with his bare hands until his nails were bleed ing and comming off. While carring two people. Dude was coughing up blood and about to pass out but still beat the s-hit out of a fighter like rob lucci. Show still not over and he is only getting stronger.

Yusuke power was riduclous yes. But his fighting skills weren't better. If they had equal strength and speed Luffy would beat Yusuke head in. Yusuke Martial arts skills didn't get good until Sensui. Luffy is way better overall.
FAIL. Chapter 1a page 7. As you can see, Yusuke is smoking. Chapter 16, he's smoking again. I'm not gonna waste my whole time to explain where I got the drinking from in the manga, because it's in there. You just have to read it. And if you're talking about the anime, anime isn't canon.

Yusuke also defeated a B-class demon. He is a deliquent who gets into fights with other students especially Kuwabara. Nearly every person is scared of him.

Fighting skills weren't better? Except him beating up Kuwabara in the first chapter? Getting into fights with students on a daily basis? Beating up a B-class demon with his fists? The same B-class demon who can absorb souls of weaker beings to boost his own power at 100% strength?

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 12:32 PM
FAIL. Chapter 1a page 7. As you can see, Yusuke is smoking. Chapter 16, he's smoking again. I'm not gonna waste my whole time to explain where I got the drinking from in the manga, because it's in there. You just have to read it. And if you're talking about the anime, anime isn't canon.

Yusuke also defeated a B-class demon. He is a deliquent who gets into fights with other students especially Kuwabara. Nearly every person is scared of him.

Fighting skills weren't better? Except him beating up Kuwabara in the first chapter? Getting into fights with students on a daily basis? Beating up a B-class demon with his fists? The same B-class demon who can absorb souls of weaker beings to boost his own power at 100% strength?

point being Luffy gets wasted every other chapter thats not juice.

Luffy beats the hell out of military bases and armadas every other day. Luffy also eats monsters instead of becomming their friends. Luffy also beats the hell out of well known mass murderers and killers. He is world famous.

Kuwabara is weak as hell plot carried him through the entire series. Martial arts as in real fight skills not juust standing there and let the other person hit you. Through the beginning of the manga Yuske survived on plot too. He couldn't beat none of his opponents without it.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
point being Luffy gets wasted every other chapter thats not juice.

Luffy beats the hell out of military bases and armadas every other day. Luffy also eats monsters instead of becomming their friends. Luffy also beats the hell out of well known mass murderers and killers. He is world famous.

Kuwabara is weak as hell plot carried him through the entire series. Martial arts as in real fight skills not juust standing there and let the other person hit you. Through the beginning of the manga Yuske survived on plot too. He couldn't beat none of his opponents without it.
But does Luffy ever smokes?

OK? Demons>military bases and armadas
Then if Luffy can eat monsters, then he shouldn't have no problem of devouring S-class demons am I right?

Kuwabara is nowhere near weak. He's at least the same speed as Hiei, and can literally slice through dimensions. I can see that you don't read the Yu Yu Hakusho manga at all. Kuwabara is easily Hypersonic. Yusuke died savig a kid from getting ran over. He just came back to life and became a spirit detective.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 12:45 PM
But does Luffy ever smokes?

OK? Demons>military bases and armadas
Then if Luffy can eat monsters, then he shouldn't have no problem of devouring S-class demons am I right?

Kuwabara is nowhere near weak. He's at least the same speed as Hiei, and can literally slice through dimensions. I can see that you don't read the Yu Yu Hakusho manga at all. Kuwabara is easily Hypersonic. Yusuke died savig a kid from getting ran over. He just came back to life and became a spirit detective.

Please been watching it before you even knew what anime was.

Does it matter if he smokes. That isn't important. He is always in a natural high.

The monsters in one piece and yu yu are too different verses. No point in comparing.

kuwabara is and never has been as fast as Hiei. As I said before just because they have godly abilities doesn't make him a better character. Zorro is way more badass than Kuwabara and Hiei. Even if he can't slice dimensions. Sanji is more badass than Kurama.

All yu yu main fighters are stronger. But those three are way better characters.

Kibafan1
11-03-2010, 12:48 PM
[/COLOR]Luffy? Smexy?

Sure you aren't confusing him with Ace?
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u158/zeniththevampireruler/Portgas_D__Ace.jpg

Sexiest guy in OP. Though Smoker ain't bad looking.
lol xD their pretty good but I like Luffy better :3

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Please been watching it before you even knew what anime was.

Does it matter if he smokes. That isn't important. He is always in a natural high.

The monsters in one piece and yu yu are too different verses. No point in comparing.

kuwabara is and never has been as fast as Hiei. As I said before just because they have godly abilities doesn't make him a better character. Zorro is way more badass than Kuwabara and Hiei. Even if he can't slice dimensions. Sanji is more badass than Kurama.

In red=FAIL.

All yu yu main fighters are stronger. But those three are way better characters.
All shounen characters of the HST (except Ichigo) are in a natural high, that doesn't prove anything. Anime isn't canon try again.

Because S-class demons>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Piece. Simple logic. In other words, it ain't rocket science.

Actually Kuwabara has, and you should try reading the manga, before making assumptions. Zoro (not Zorro) is nowhere near as badass as Hiei. Hell, he's barely as badass as Kuwabara.

Sanji isn't more badass than Kurama. Bring in proof please.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 01:04 PM
All shounen characters of the HST (except Ichigo) are in a natural high, that doesn't prove anything. Anime isn't canon try again.

Because S-class demons>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Piece. Simple logic. In other words, it ain't rocket science.

Actually Kuwabara has, and you should try reading the manga, before making assumptions. Zoro (not Zorro) is nowhere near as badass as Hiei. Hell, he's barely as badass as Kuwabara.

Sanji isn't more badass than Kurama. Bring in proof please.

I was talking about thw manga. Man be slow to speak only shows how slow you are.

They were close to last level boss characters so how could you even compare. One piece is far from over.

I hear kuwabara wank. Proof first. I concede somewhat on hiei. Zoro has shown some badass moments that rival hiei. Hence trying to cut off his legs to go fight mr 3.

I also take back Kurama that death tree seed he planted on elder toguru was badass.

But in the end Luffy is still more badass than Yusuke. Luffy arcs from cp9 were better than the majority of Yu yu. He wins when he faces off against Sensui crew and everything after that. But Luffy still has a long way to go.

In the end since your a f-a-g I win by default.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 01:39 PM
I was talking about thw manga. Man be slow to speak only shows how slow you are.

They were close to last level boss characters so how could you even compare. One piece is far from over.

I hear kuwabara wank. Proof first. I concede somewhat on hiei. Zoro has shown some badass moments that rival hiei. Hence trying to cut off his legs to go fight mr 3.

I also take back Kurama that death tree seed he planted on elder toguru was badass.

But in the end Luffy is still more badass than Yusuke. Luffy arcs from cp9 were better than the majority of Yu yu. He wins when he faces off against Sensui crew and everything after that. But Luffy still has a long way to go.

In the end since your a f-a-g I win by default.
Kuwabara is hypersonic. And don't ask me for proof, when you know nothing about Kuwabara in the first place. Oh really? Hiei has more badass moments to begin with. In the manga, when Hiei faced Seiryu, Seiryu literally was falling to pieces.

Please, Yusuke in Raizen form, killed Sensui with such ease, Yusuke literally became an upper S class demon. That's badass. Yusuke smoking is badass. Yusuke walking is badass. Just me saying his name is badass.

That's great, you discovered my secret of being a f-a-g you must feel real proud of yourself.

Shikamaru Nara
11-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Luffy vs Yusuke

Yusuke was able to punch through mountains, send dozens of people flying kilometers away with casual punches.

Luffy, on the other hand's power is 100+ tons. He's capable of punching through huge layers of bedrock, smashing buildings, and beating up creatures that were able to beat up creatures hundreds of times larger than himself.

I'd go with Luffy.

Yusuke.

Yusuke.

And Yusuke.

Who stomps this match?

Green.

tyrell4life194
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Green.
Wait, Yusuke actually punched through mountains? And didn't Luffy lifted a 600+ ton golden bell? And lifted half a mountain? That makes him class 100.