PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: How To Unlock All Characters Without Playing Story Mode

JustOwnin
10-30-2010, 12:11 PM
I made a video of how to do it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBa67NGqmM

Additions:

You should put your HANDICAP all the way up on konkuro's side so that you can finish the matches even quicker. It'll take only one hour and 30 minutes as opposed to less than 5 hours that way.

You need an arcade stick or a turbo controller to do this. If you have a friend that plays street fighter or something just borrow his.

This will unlock ALL characters except hokage naruto (who is just sage mode naruto) but some assists wont be available til you beat the game such as balance shikimaru or gara. So it gets you mostly everything.

Sagepain
10-30-2010, 12:20 PM
it doesin't even take long to do it manually, ( this is only good if you already beat the game, and somehow lost your savedata and don't wanna do it all over again. Good find tho :))
Other than that this isin't needed for people that are having there first playthrough, IMO.

BTW, has ANYONE gotten there 100% trophies/achievements in 1 day?(and I mean in a timespan of 24 hours)
cuz I have :)

Shikamaru Nara
10-30-2010, 12:34 PM
lol at some things you said that weren't allowed here. Dude, you're a beast. At gameplay and jokes.

garra12345
10-30-2010, 12:44 PM
I made a video of how to do it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBa67NGqmM

Additions:

You should put your HANDICAP all the way up on konkuro's side so that you can finish the matches even quicker. It'll take only one hour and 30 minutes as opposed to less than 5 hours that way.

You need an arcade stick or a turbo controller to do this. If you have a friend that plays street fighter or something just borrow his.

This will unlock ALL characters except hokage naruto (who is just sage mode naruto) but some assists wont be available til you beat the game such as balance shikimaru or gara. So it gets you mostly everything.

let me guess you are the guy who is on gamespot telling everyone you are the best at this game.

JustOwnin
10-30-2010, 12:45 PM
i dont play a fighting game for story mode or to fight the computer. I play a fighting game to fight people. For people who think like this and so on and so forth this is for them.

garra12345
10-30-2010, 01:04 PM
i dont play a fighting game for story mode or to fight the computer. I play a fighting game to fight people. For people who think like this and so on and so forth this is for them.

yeah you're him.

INFINITE LIGHT
11-07-2010, 02:08 PM
I have a question for you guys. I wish to unlock shikimaru's and gara's balance. I already have their friendship level up what do i need to do to get this to happen?