PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Dante from DMC vs Dante from Dante's Inferno

BankaiNaruto
10-29-2010, 11:16 PM
quick question: who will win, and state why. Also do not use bias please. I understand you guys may have favorites but a response as "_____ is better because he just is" does not help answer the question. Also we both know that they've gone through hell and back but which is better.

lolohwd
10-29-2010, 11:29 PM
inferno uses the cross blast and frys dmc

Nyruss
10-29-2010, 11:34 PM
In a fight, DMC Dante on account of that whole, being unkillable thanks to that whole "being hypersonic" thing.

In a contest of who's a better character, Dante's Inferno Dante autowins because DMCD is a terrible terrible terrible character.

BankaiNaruto
10-29-2010, 11:35 PM
inferno uses the cross blast and frys dmcokay, have you taken into consideration how dante from devil may cry would counter that? you can't just say "he uses this, game over". Try to think of how he'd counter that. Now, again, please be descriptive in your answers.

BankaiNaruto
10-29-2010, 11:36 PM
In a fight, DMC Dante. In a contest of who's a better character, Dante's Inferno Dante. Because DMCD is a terrible terrible terrible character.can you explain how DMCD would win in a fight please? oh and i personally like DMCD character. Adds comedy to a game which i find makes it more interesting and appealing. OF course i like a serious game as well but i just find it helps.

Nyruss
10-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Already done that.

No accounting for taste, especially not of the bad variety.

BankaiNaruto
10-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Already done that.

No accounting for taste, especially not of the bad variety.hm, hypersonic speed is a good point i guess and uh sure. I just personally prefer DMCD due to comedy. I like comedy as you can see so ya, but okay.

Rasengan SageX5
10-30-2010, 04:36 PM
DMC Dante takes this. Not only is he way faster,he also has the use of guns, which the other Dante has no chance of dodging. He is also has better hand to hand weapons.

Rasengan SageX5
10-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Also he is really hard to kill because of his demon side.