PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Alucard vs Goku

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Alucard Vs Goku

I've heard things about Alucard being omnipotent, but I want to say one thing: Do you have proof? If you don't, don't bring the word up into this thread.

Who wins?

The 1st Hokage
10-29-2010, 07:51 PM
He's suposedly Omnipresent. He doesn't have the power to beat Goku though.

Dio Brando
10-30-2010, 01:57 AM
He's suposedly Omnipresent. He doesn't have the power to beat Goku though.

Omnipresent? How?

Yellow Flash
10-30-2010, 07:59 AM
He has the power to be everywhere at once, making him Omnipresent.

His base speed is Hypersonic+ if I recall correctly.

Dio Brando
10-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Again where is the proof that he is Hypersonic?

You can't just state it I'm afraid.

MysticGoten
10-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Who is hypersonic?

Dio Brando
10-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Everyone according to the Battlegrounds.

Yellow Flash
10-30-2010, 08:21 AM
I don't remember, but I calced one of his feats with a friend and he came out as Hypersonic. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the calc was or what feat I used to calc it.

Shikamaru Nara
10-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Everyone according to the Battlegrounds.

Are you serious? Alucard is also Hypersonic according to OBD.

@First: He can only be omnipresent for a little while.

Anyway, Familiars should be able to kill Goku considering the fact that it devoured and estimated 200,000,000 souls.

The 1st Hokage
10-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Omnipresent? How?
You do notice I put "Suposedly" in front of omnipresent right?

Dio Brando
10-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Your all just stating bla bla bla is Hypersonic without any proof, well most of the time.

Yellow Flash
10-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Other people have proven it, it's just I don't have the calcs myself. At least that's my case.

Dio Brando
10-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Well why don't you actually post the proof?

That will solve everything.

Yellow Flash
10-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Doing the calculations isn't worth doing them to prove someone over the internet that I'm right. At least not in my book.

tyrell4life194
10-30-2010, 10:00 AM
People calm down here, just show the calculations and get it over with. I know Alucard is Hypersonic+, but I forgot the calcs, cause it's been a very long time since I watched Hellsing.

Akatsuki X
10-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Alucard should take this,
with familiars, he easily has an army numbering into the many thousands.

Go look up the calcs, he is easily hypersonic+

Also, with Regen, it is very hard to kill him,
Goku would need to completely evaporate all of his blood for Alucard to die.

Plus limited Omnipresence also puts a hamper on Goku's victory.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
The only way to kill Alucard that I know of is with the weapon of God, or just holy things. He can't stay out in the sunlight either I'm afraid. Alucard has an army of Familiars, and he devoured 200,000,000 souls. I don't see how Goku is gonna beat him.

cnorwood
10-31-2010, 01:33 PM
The only way to kill Alucard that I know of is with the weapon of God, or just holy things. He can't stay out in the sunlight either I'm afraid. Alucard has an army of Familiars, and he devoured 200,000,000 souls. I don't see how Goku is gonna beat him.
by throwing a planet buster?

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 01:38 PM
by throwing a planet buster?
Goku won't be stupid enough to kill 6 billion innocent people, just to get rid of one dude.

Bacon
10-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Who is hypersonic?
Lots of characters. :lol: Some have been calculated to move at 1 mile per second.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Lots of characters. :lol: Some have been calculated to move at 1 mile per second.
That's basically what hypersonic is.

The lowest hypersonic speed is when someone can move at over 1 mile per second.

Bacon
10-31-2010, 01:46 PM
You do realize how absurd it is to say that any character can move that fast?

You are inferring that still manga panels can convey someone moving faster than sound.
Two, one mile a second is ludicrous.:lol: Many supposedly hypersonic characters are visible to the naked eye, in the heat of combat.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 01:51 PM
You do realize how absurd it is to say that any character can move that fast?

You are inferring that still manga panels can convey someone moving faster than sound.
Two, one mile a second is ludicrous.:lol: Many supposedly hypersonic characters are visible to the naked eye, in the heat of combat.

Hypersonic speed: speeds are those that are highly supersonic. Regular Hypersonic speed ranges from Mach 5 to Mach 10. The speed ranges from 1,710 m/s-3,415 m/s. There are 1609.344 meters in a mile. Therefore, the lowest hypersonic speed (1,710 m/s) is over a mile per second. You even stated that many of them are calculated to be at speeds of 1 mile per second.
1. #1 rule of Fiction. It's just like real life until otherwise specified.
2. Your point is?

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 02:04 PM
You see, Alucard does have a few weaknesses. I know that there are people who are too stubborn enough to believe that Alucard isn't omnipotent. If he was, then he wouldn't have no weaknesses what so ever. Alucard can be killed by holy weapons, or by the weapons of God. He also can't stand sunlight. Does that sound like an omnipotent to you?

I'm not saying that he loses, but I can assure you, Alucard is NOT omnipotent, and until the people who claimed he is omnipotent bring in some proof, then they should stop their fanwanking, and get on with their lives.

If Goku knows Alucard's weakness (which I highly doubt) then he has a very good chance to win. If not, then he loses.

cnorwood
10-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Goku won't be stupid enough to kill 6 billion innocent people, just to get rid of one dude.
blood lust is on by default, he will kill 6 billion people to get rid of 1 dude

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 07:34 PM
blood lust is on by default, he will kill 6 billion people to get rid of 1 dude
No it isn't.

cnorwood
10-31-2010, 08:52 PM
No it isn't.
yea it is, in the grounds bloodlust is on by default unless specified

Akatsuki X
11-01-2010, 12:53 PM
It doesn't matter when Alucard can tank a planet buster with omnipresence.

Vivi
11-01-2010, 01:02 PM
It doesn't matter when Alucard can tank a planet buster with omnipresence.

Even incase that is true it also wouldn't matter cause he doesn't have the power to defeat Goku.

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Even incase that is true it also wouldn't matter cause he doesn't have the power to defeat Goku.
Goku doesn't have any attacks that would defeat Alucard either.

And if you're talking about the Kamehameha, do you honestly think Alucard is gonna stand there, and take it like an idiot?

More importantly, do you honestly think Goku is gonna kill 6 billion innocent people, just to get rid of one dude?

Alucard has 200,000,000 familiars. This alone will take out Goku, unless you show me proof that Goku can take out this many without destroying the planet.

Akatsuki X
11-01-2010, 01:13 PM

Except for devouring his soul of course. `;)

Vivi
11-01-2010, 01:15 PM

And if you're talking about the Kamehameha, do you honestly think Alucard is gonna stand there, and take it like an idiot?

More importantly, do you honestly think Goku is gonna kill 6 billion innocent people, just to get rid of one dude?

Alucard has 200,000,000 familiars. This alone will take out Goku, unless you show me proof that Goku can take out this many without destroying the planet.

Exactly my Point.

Never claimed it did I?

Yes because BG Rules state Characters are Bloodlusted.

Not anymore.
When Alucard returned after 30 years he told Integra that he killed all his lives except 1.
Meaning his familiars are gone.
All he has left is that last one which is in the most likely case Schrodinger's considering he said:
"Only I am here.Now I am nowhere but everywhere."
Same thing that was what the Major said about Schrodinger.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 01:18 PM

again bloodlust is on by default he will throw a planet buster at the start of the match, and isnt alucards omnipresence only temporary
and if you dont like a planet buster, he can throw a continent buster a country buster, etc

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Exactly my Point.

Never claimed it did I?

Yes because BG Rules state Characters are Bloodlusted.

Not anymore.
When Alucard returned after 30 years he told Integra that he killed all his lives except 1.
Meaning his familiars are gone.
All he has left is that last one which is in the most likely case Schrodinger's considering he said:
"Only I am here.Now I am nowhere but everywhere."
Same thing that was what the Major said about Schrodinger.
Good point my mistake.

He can still devour Goku's soul. Plain. And. Simple.

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 01:27 PM
again bloodlust is on by default he will throw a planet buster at the start of the match, and isnt alucards omnipresence only temporary
and if you dont like a planet buster, he can throw a continent buster a country buster, etc
Ok, ok, I get it. Alucard won't be killed by Goku's attacks.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Ok, ok, I get it. Alucard won't be killed by Goku's attacks.
with his limited omnipresence, would that still help him against a planet buster

The 1st Hokage
11-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Alucard should take this,
with familiars, he easily has an army numbering into the many thousands.

Go look up the calcs, he is easily hypersonic+

Also, with Regen, it is very hard to kill him,
Goku would need to completely evaporate all of his blood for Alucard to die.

Plus limited Omnipresence also puts a hamper on Goku's victory.
Goku has faced people who can come back from less than a cell of their being. A drop of blood is a bit bigger than less of a cell. Instant Transmission + Kamehameha should take this. As a kid he took out an army, I don't see why a thousand or so familiars should be such a problem.

The key word there is "Limited" The moment he exausts it, he's blasted away.

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Goku has faced people who can come back from less than a cell of their being. A drop of blood is a bit bigger than less of a cell. Instant Transmission + Kamehameha should take this. As a kid he took out an army, I don't see why a thousand or so familiars should be such a problem.

Yeah, you have a point. Sorry if I ever started any trouble with anyone to this thread. I fogot that Goku had instant transmission.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Who did he face that did that?
And an army does not equal 400,000 such familiars.

Plus, even if it is limited Omniprescene would allow Alucard to appear inside of Goku and just cause him to implode.