PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: (shakes fist in the air)

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:25 PM
enough with the damn UNS2 threads its fudgin annoying

Anru Uzumaki
10-29-2010, 12:26 PM
I agree with you why not make 1 thread for all the UNS2 complains.

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I agree with you why not make 1 thread for all the UNS2 complains.
WHY NOT MAKE ONE THREAD FOR UNS2 PERIOD
im so annoyed :C

Anru Uzumaki
10-29-2010, 12:31 PM
WHY NOT MAKE ONE THREAD FOR UNS2 PERIOD
im so annoyed :C

me too I mean come on the game is out now not like there are updates or cometing up downloadeble content that we can talk about on one of those new UNS2 threads. but so long people get new ideas on UNS2 they will continue makeing those threads

and BTW if you whant that the people who make those threads to read this post then you can better move it to the UNS Section xd

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:31 PM
me too I mean come on the game is out now not like there are updates or cometing up downloadeble content that we can talk about on one of those new UNS2 threads. but so long people get new ideas on UNS2 they will continue makeing those threads

and BTW if you whant that the people who make those threads to read this post then you can better move it to the UNS Section xd
good idea
REP FOR YOU

Anru Uzumaki
10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
I am glad that I could help and thanks for the Rep :D *reps you back as a thank you*

Reyno
10-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Wait.. isn't that what... what this forum is for?

*is confuzzled*

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Wait.. isn't that what... what this forum is for?

*is confuzzled*
when there is a thousand threads of the same thing prety much its not a thread its spam

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:52 PM
and this forum is naruto general not just storm

Kitsune
10-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, I pretty much ignore those threads. I mean, if people like talking about what they play, why stop them? :\

One-Tailed Shukaku
10-29-2010, 12:55 PM
I've only made 2 threads and they are both for my tournament and the 2nd thread was because the first one was too full

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Well, I pretty much ignore those threads. I mean, if people like talking about what they play, why stop them? :\
it gets annoying when you log on to a forum one day and the entire wall of new posts is ultimate ninja storm

Reyno
10-29-2010, 01:14 PM
and this forum is naruto general not just storm

No, this section of the forum is for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm like it says.

`:|

Kitsune
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM
it gets annoying when you log on to a forum one day and the entire wall of new posts is ultimate ninja storm
I admit, that would get annoying.

Ask the mods (or you can do it yourself) to make an official thread for UNS only then. It'd be easier on both the section and you. (:

But I doubt it'd work, since there is a whole section for it and people really don't listen on here. xD

deidara#1
10-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Why should people stop making Storm 2 threads just because you are not interested in them? I'm not interested in all the stuff in off topic should I ask people their to stop making threads.

RecklessDeath
10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Why do you care so much?

Reyno
10-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I admit, that would get annoying.

Ask the mods (or you can do it yourself) to make an official thread for UNS only then. It'd be easier on both the section and you. (:

But I doubt it'd work, since there is a whole section for it and people really don't listen on here. xD

I doubt it'd work because it would be stupid.

If there was a "food" section on a forum, would I go there asking people to stop talking about food? If there's a manga section, would I ask people to stop talking about manga? No.

It's like asking people to get out of the mall because they're shopping. WTH

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Why should people stop making Storm 2 threads just because you are not interested in them? I'm not interested in all the stuff in off topic should I ask people their to stop making threads.

I doubt it'd work because it would be stupid.

If there was a "food" section on a forum, would I go there asking people to stop talking about food? If there's a manga section, would I ask people to stop talking about manga? No.

It's like asking people to get out of the mall because they're shopping. WTH

I think Azal is just saying that he's tired of seeing people make threads of the same topic (In this case UNS2) when there are already threads where people can post about that game and stuff. I don't post there, but I can see why he would get tired of it.

QCSPY
10-29-2010, 02:22 PM
yes we should totally stop making ultimate ninja storm 2 threads in the ultimate ninja sub forum asshat

ChaosInuYasha
10-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Oh heaven forbid we talk about the game the section is MADE FOR. Though I will agree topics of the same topic (complaints about spam, supports, characters you hate/like) should be trimmed down.

EDIT: I'd say thanks for the -rep for my sexuality and stance on yaoi but since your rep is so low it doesn't affect my rep I'll just say grow up instead.