PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Blank vs. Baraggan

THE X UCHIHA
10-29-2010, 09:29 AM
&&&&&&&&&&&&&

name someone from NarutoVerse ( except Madara ) , who can really beat that creepy tough old man.
and no matter if that Ninja was dead or alive.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

S.D : 30 meters.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

look at some of Baraggan's feats :

1. Sonido

2. Cero and Bala , although he didn't use them but I think he can 'cuz he's the 2nd espada.

3. Time Dilation field : Baraggan is able to dilate time around him, thereby reducing the speed of any target that comes near him and making their efforts at attacking him useless and thus has sufficient enough time to counter them.

4. Respira ( Resurreccion ) ( Breath of Death ) : he unleashes a black/purple, smoke-like miasma that radiates outward from him. The Respira immediately ages and rots anything that it comes into contact with.
not to mention that Baraggan can control Respira's speed.

5. Time Dilation ability ( Resurreccion ) : he is able to age and deteriorate every object around him; even the very building he walks upon begins deteriorating from his mere presence.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

cnorwood
10-29-2010, 11:29 AM
no one, even if minato teleports, he still has to rasengan him, and he is too slow so he will get aged

THE X UCHIHA
10-29-2010, 04:53 PM
even the Tsuchikage ?

Miles Edgeworth
10-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Honestly I can only see the top tiers of Naruto standing a chance.

I doubt Baraggan could age a full-on Menacing Ball from Kyuubi or Juubi.

Rikudou would be able to take him out too with the hype he's got. Having Izanagi helps to allow prep for CT.

The 1st Hokage
10-29-2010, 07:52 PM
RS is the only one. Everyone else gets aged to dust before having a chance to hit him with anything significant.

THE X UCHIHA
10-30-2010, 04:48 PM
but remeber that he can age any thing made of Spiritual power,
which means that anything made of immense amounts of energy such as Menacing Ball or RS, could probably be eliminated.

Akatsuki X
10-30-2010, 10:16 PM
The only one who could win is Rikodou.

He can blitz the majority of Narutoverse.
Madara's intangibility won't do for s**t considering Respira is a time/space ability as well.

Kyuubi can age, thus it can probably die.