PDA

View Full Version : Madara and His EMS

Yori
10-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Even though Madara replaced his other eye with the Rinnegan, do you guys still think his other eye possess the EMS? I think it does but his EMS has gone dormant. What are you guys outlook on this?

Lady Tsunade
10-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Yes. Otherwise Madara wouldn't have removed his eye. Besides, with both the rinnegan and the sharingan one has more power. EMS + Rinnegan abilities = Haxhaxhax.

Yori
10-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Yes. Otherwise Madara wouldn't have removed his eye. Besides, with both the rinnegan and the sharingan one has more power. EMS + Rinnegan abilities = Haxhaxhax.

Remember this is Kishi we are talking about. His invention on the character Sasuke proves he will do it lol

Jakropha
10-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Sorry, I was too busy laughing at your bottom siggy Yori :lol:
Rep

zerosameri
10-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Even though Madara replaced his other eye with the Rinnegan, do you guys still think his other eye possess the EMS? I think it does but his EMS has gone dormant. What are you guys outlook on this?
I want to say no and yes. This is like the EMS, get new eye's have you have it :| And it's not like the Rinnegan gives anything special. But who knows.

Phenom
10-29-2010, 01:35 PM
We really can't be sure seeing as how we can't be sure that he even had the EMS since we have seen him as Tobi. After all, Tobi always has a normal sharingan activated. We have not once seen him with an MS or EMS except in flashbacks.

Harlequin
10-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Now explain to me why would madara be stupid to make his EMS dormant.

Yori
10-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Now explain to me why would madara be stupid to make his EMS dormant.

Who said Madara was the one to do it? Ones power can turn dormant through many ways.

Harlequin
10-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Who said Madara was the one to do it? Ones power can turn dormant through many ways.
him=main/one of the main antagonist= don't make sense for it to be dormant

deidara330
10-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Now explain to me why would madara be stupid to make his EMS dormant.You make the assumption that Madara chose to make his EMS dormant. It is a fact, and one that can be easily proven, that Madara has not shown his EMS since his battle with Hashirama and has yet to use any powers exclusive to it since. In all likelyhood, Madara may have had to sacrifice his EMS during a part of his battle with Hashirama, or Hashirama could've forced him out of it.

His left eye shouldn't possess the EMS anymore even if it had previously since he replaced it with a Rinnegan. They're two different ocular jutsu, so one wouldn't retain the powers of another upon implantation.

Harlequin
10-29-2010, 08:51 PM
You make the assumption that Madara chose to make his EMS dormant. It is a fact, and one that can be easily proven, that Madara has not shown his EMS since his battle with Hashirama and has yet to use any powers exclusive to it since. In all likelyhood, Madara may have had to sacrifice his EMS during a part of his battle with Hashirama, or Hashirama could've forced him out of it.

His left eye shouldn't possess the EMS anymore even if it had previously since he replaced it with a Rinnegan. They're two different ocular jutsu, so one wouldn't retain the powers of another upon implantation.
Alright thanks for the explanation.