PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: 360 Users: Sasori

Jdoug312
10-28-2010, 06:57 PM
I've heard there are some great sasori users on here, atleast on the ps3 side. Could a great Sasori user for 360 show me the ropes? .. I'm bad with puppets.

To give you a quick example of how bad I am with puppets...I JUST learned how to move puppets without chakra dashing lol.

(The following messages were towards a spammer and troll who wouldn't shut up and got his posts deleted)
~Hidan

Ignoring this cat.. I have trouble using puppet users. Help please? I'd rather not learn how to use Chiyo as I heard she was glitched, and I don't want to be cheap.

youre cheap for using any puppet user asshat

Will you kindly remove yourself from my thread? Your trolling isnt wanted here.

make me

Shame..I didnt act like this when I was 11....ah well, you'll be banned soon enough, just gotta hope one of the other members can help me out while you get your "vacation".

get me banned cherry boy

Question, other than knowing that you will be banned, what do you have to gain by trolling in a thread? You're not making me angry, so if that was your goal, you failed...and you're not getting me annoyed, I actually expected someone to troll somewhere on this forum.

But whatever floats your boat, in a year you'll look back and think "I was a douche back then".

You can have this thread, I'll just pm some of the better Sasori users here.

Hidan
10-28-2010, 08:18 PM
I edited this posts. Although I think you should talk to my bro, he is pretty good with Sasori (Although on the PS3)

Jdoug312
10-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks bud.

QCSPY
10-28-2010, 08:32 PM
sup!! hey im not trolling you just dont accept criticism (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=fr&client=firefox-a&hs=SSg&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&&sa=X&ei=bEDKTLSNCIL7lwfnnf3pAQ&ved=0CCkQBSgA&q=criticism&spell=1)

Sagepain
10-28-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm very good with sasori, All I can say about mastering them is learn close combat no matter what, even if you know your going to be attacking from afar, cuz that way IF your opponent gets in close you can surprise them with close combat cuz they wouldin't expect it from a puppet user.

Also Puppet users have 2 guards, so thats another thing to look at.
If they happen to get past your puppets guard then you can still block with the actual puppet master instead.

lastly, if your gonna learn to use sasori,one thing to keep in mind is that sasori's Chakra shuriken does A LOT of damage for a shuriken attack(It does the same as an uncharged Fireball jutsu from sasuke)

Hope that helped :)

Jdoug312
10-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm very good with sasori, All I can say about mastering them is learn close combat no matter what, even if you know your going to be attacking from afar, cuz that way IF your opponent gets in close you can surprise them with close combat cuz they wouldin't expect it from a puppet user.

If they happen to get past your puppets guard then you can still block with the actual puppet master instead.

lastly, if your gonna learn to use sasori,one thing to keep in mind is that sasori's Chakra shuriken does A LOT of damage for a shuriken attack(It does the same as an uncharged Fireball jutsu from sasuke)

Thanks alot dude, using your tips now lol.

Reyno
10-28-2010, 11:36 PM

Sagepain, stop breeding more puppet users. :mad:

theultimateninja
10-29-2010, 06:50 PM
hello, i like using the puppets and so i wanted to ask..whats the supposed glitch with chiyo that was mentioned earlier cause i never have any problems other than sometimes the puppets are too slow when returning to me, anyone care to fill me in, thanx

Jdoug312
10-30-2010, 05:48 PM
hello, i like using the puppets and so i wanted to ask..whats the supposed glitch with chiyo that was mentioned earlier cause i never have any problems other than sometimes the puppets are too slow when returning to me, anyone care to fill me in, thanx

Don't know the specifics, but her UJ is VERY safe, and people generally manage to freeze their opponents when using chiyo.