PDA

View Full Version : Roxas vs Sasuke reply

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I just wanted to get my answer in. If Sasuke uses Genjutsu at the start of the fight Roxas gets executed.

TheBlackChidori
10-28-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know why anyone locked it.

And yes, Sora and Roxas have both showed a weakness to types of "Genjutsu".

Wouldn't they keyblade keep him from falling under though? It's like a seperate mind in the keyblade, much like a Jinchuuriki

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Genjustu is hard to cast when your enemy is hypersonic +. Just sayin.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 06:33 PM
roxas is more skilled at manipulating light then sora so roxas lifts a keyblade and points it and in a flash light extends around it all the way to sasuke before he can react and is stabbed by it and dies

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Roxas speedblitzes, end of story.

deidara330
10-28-2010, 06:51 PM
I don't know why anyone locked it.

And yes, Sora and Roxas have both showed a weakness to types of "Genjutsu".

Wouldn't they keyblade keep him from falling under though? It's like a seperate mind in the keyblade, much like a JinchuurikiAutolock seems to be the thing these days. Anything assumed a stomp is locked so trolling and flaming doesn't happen. I for one think that there's no point to it.

/speedblitz is so overused. It's the automatic reaction to almost any thread in which one character is assumed to be hypersonic or supersonic, which I have yet to see Roxas do and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence before.

I won't say who wins, but I will say genjutsu isn't automatic at the start of the fight. Sasuke begins in his base form, meaning no Sharingan. He'd have to activate his Sharingan before initiating genjutsu, and after that activate the Mangekyo to initiate any heavy genjutsu like Tsukuyomi.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Well, when you see sasuke flying over a span of more then a hundred miles in seconds while shoving and slicing sky scrapers clean. You may debate the fact that he doesn't get sliced in half before he realizes how screwed he is.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:00 PM
You guys underestimate Genjutsu seriously. As far as being supersonic there is no feat in any game supporting that theory. Strength and tanking Roxas surpass Sasuke. Skill I don't think so. Sharigan takes less than a sec to activate and Sasuke genjutsu was only slightly weaker than Itachi. He could cast it with his eyes at ease. Most of the other verses never even encountered anything like genjutsu. Some may can figured it out but they would be dead before they do. Bloodlusted Sasuke is going for the kill.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:01 PM
You guys underestimate Genjutsu seriously. As far as being supersonic there is no feat in any game supporting that theory. Strength and tanking Roxas surpass Sasuke. Skill I don't think so. Sharigan takes less than a sec to activate and Sasuke genjutsu was only slightly weaker than Itachi. He could cast it with hos eyes at ease. Most of the other verses never evenin countered genjutsu. Some may can figured it out but they would be dead before they do. Bloodlusted Sasuke is going for the kill.
again roxas uses the power of light sasuke sees a flash and is split down the center

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Dodges activates genjutsu chidori to the heart. Sasuke is not going to stand there when roxas attacks. I am waiting for someone to say the attack is ftl.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Dodges activates genjutsu chidori to the heart.
light moves at light speed....

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:08 PM
light moves at light speed....

1. Its not normal light more of a beam

2. If it was that fast nothing would be able to dodge it in the game

3. If you are gonna seriously run with that gives some support that it is light speed in the game.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Autolock seems to be the thing these days. Anything assumed a stomp is locked so trolling and flaming doesn't happen. I for one think that there's no point to it.

/speedblitz is so overused. It's the automatic reaction to almost any thread in which one character is assumed to be hypersonic or supersonic, which I have yet to see Roxas do and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence before.

I won't say who wins, but I will say genjutsu isn't automatic at the start of the fight. Sasuke begins in his base form, meaning no Sharingan. He'd have to activate his Sharingan before initiating genjutsu, and after that activate the Mangekyo to initiate any heavy genjutsu like Tsukuyomi.

Roxas = Sora. And Sora has played tennis with building, deflected hundreds of simultaneous lasers, kept up with people with Xaldin, etc.

deidara330
10-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Well, when you see sasuke flying over a span of more then a hundred miles in seconds while shoving and slicing sky scrapers clean. You may debate the fact that he doesn't get sliced in half before he realizes how screwed he is.Do you have anything that proves Sora flew hundreds of miles in seconds, and anything that proves that Roxas has the exact same feats?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Do you have anything that proves Sora flew hundreds of miles in seconds, and anything that proves that Roxas has the exact same feats?

He definitely flew a long distance, but I have no idea on the time because Sora had to play tennis with a reality warper, dodge huge-ass lasers, etc.

Roxas is the clone of Sora. He also gave Sora quite a difficult time in their fight, and the only reason Sora won was because of plot.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Roxas is sora. So he gains the same feats powers speed etc. Such as when he is able to use the keyblade and spells.

He flew across the majority of a void of space towards a flying castle dragon.

He also flew to the castle across the world that never was in like, a second.

Also, obd states he is hypersonic +.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:16 PM
He definitely flew a long distance, but I have no idea on the time because Sora had to play tennis with a reality warper, dodge huge-ass lasers, etc.

Roxas is the clone of Sora. He also gave Sora quite a difficult time in their fight, and the only reason Sora won was because of plot.

Nobody, but yeah, same concept.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Roxas is not Sora two different characters. Roxas is his shadow. Roxas has yet to show Sora exact skills. You have to use Roxas feats.

Sora can get executed too though if you want. Same attack same results. Genjutsu chidori to the heart.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:19 PM
1. Its not normal light more of a beam

2. If it was that fast nothing would be able to dodge it in the game

3. If you are gonna seriously run with that gives some support that it is light speed in the game.
its still faster then sasuke would be and what makes you think sasuke can catch him in genjutsu unlike itachi sasuke cant cast genjutsu with a simple finger point he has to make eye contact and even then roxas has the ability to fight off armys of enemys without tiring and like you said his durability and attack is waaaaaaaaay higher then sasukes meaning its likely genjutsu is the ONLY thing he can do to affect roxas since he can casually shrug off several thundagas which is likely just as strong if not much stronger then sasukes lightning bolt thing (kirin?) he also controls light so he can blind sasuke with light and saskue wont be able to open his eyes

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Roxas is not Sora two different characters. Roxas is his shadow. Roxas has yet to show Sora exact skills. You have to use Roxas feats.

Sora can get executed too though if you want. Same attack same results. Genjutsu chidori to the heart.

Nobody, but yeah, same concept.

Read my quote. Roxas is the CLONE of Sora, seeing as that the red dude even confirmed that Roxas was to return for Sora to be himself again. There is the fact that Roxas has all of Sora's skills and had nearly beaten him in a full-scale match.

Lmao. Genjutsu is dispelled via pain. Sora simply heals to full health. And thing is, Sora speedblitzes Sasuke in the end.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Read my quote. Roxas is the CLONE of Sora, seeing as that the red dude even confirmed that Roxas was to return for Sora to be himself again. There is the fact that Roxas has all of Sora's skills and had nearly beaten him in a full-scale match.

Lmao. Genjutsu is dispelled via pain. Sora simply heals to full health. And thing is, Sora speedblitzes Sasuke in the end.
with roxas feats alone he stomps

he was able to defeat the boss level twilight thorn with little to no memories and a simple kingdom key which at the time he barely knew how to use and basic combos with no special abilitys other then like scan and guard and could also slice thru multi story building level structures and tank giant energy balls in a point blank explosion from the begining

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:27 PM
its still faster then sasuke would be and what makes you think sasuke can catch him in genjutsu unlike itachi sasuke cant cast genjutsu with a simple finger point he has to make eye contact and even then roxas has the ability to fight off armys of enemys without tiring and like you said his durability and attack is waaaaaaaaay higher then sasukes meaning its likely genjutsu is the ONLY thing he can do to affect roxas since he can casually shrug off several thundagas which is likely just as strong if not much stronger then sasukes lightning bolt thing (kirin?) he also controls light so he can blind sasuke with light and saskue wont be able to open his eyes

You are obvously underestimating Sasuke speed. Sasuke has dodged faster hence Raikage.

What reason does Roxas have to advoid looking in Sasuke eyes?

Thats why I say genjutsu is his best weapon.

Chidori is only one weapon he could use amaratsu it slow burning but roxas can't put it out. Besides chidori is a precicision blow and full force it can penetrate Roxas skin.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:28 PM
You are obvously underestimating Sasuke speed. Sasuke has dodged faster hence Raikage.

What reason does Roxas have to advoid looking in Sasuke eyes?

Thats why I say genjutsu is his best weapon.

Chidori is only one weapon he could use amaratsu it slow burning but roxas can't put it out. Besides chidori is a precicision blow and full force it can penetrate Roxas skin.
yes the same roxas who can CASUALLY TANK GIANT ENERGY ATTACKS WITH LITTLE TO NO DAMAGE THEN FALL ATLEAST 30 STORYS TO A ROCK PLATFORM AND GET UP AND KEEP FIGHTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED `:) (yes caps are nessecary this is the internet afterall)

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:32 PM
more feats would be at full power he casually overwhelmed a restrained riku who was on par or better then the current sora until he released the full power of darkness and won

his power level is described to be similar to soras final form and he can glide fast enough to leave a lens flare and can counter any extended combo with a more powerful combo of his own

this is just a few things that im reading off wikia

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:34 PM
You can't amaratsu what you can't see. Roxas cuts him in half.

Sasuke is supersonic + MAYBE.

Roxas is hypersonic +. Maybe double digits.

The difference is anywhere from 2000 METERS per SECOND and up.

If you don't know what a meter is, its 1.094 yards.

That means while sasuke can MAYBE move 170 football fields a second, roxas moves 370.

Roxas speedblitzes and sasuke loses.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:37 PM
yes the same roxas who can CASUALLY TANK GIANT ENERGY ATTACKS WITH LITTLE TO NO DAMAGE THEN FALL ATLEAST 30 STORYS TO A ROCK PLATFORM AND GET UP AND KEEP FIGHTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED `:) (yes caps are nessecary this is the internet afterall)

Lol you are talking to me like I don't know what his abilities are. Strength and power aren't everything tanking ability also. If someone with precise abilities face off against a powerhouse like roxas he stands a chance. Especially in the bg. It takes Roxas as much time to use his powers as Sasuke. Sasuke abilities don't require arm movements just a look and its over. Now here are some questions.

Can Roxas counter Genjutsu?

Can roxas break out of Genjutsu?

Can Roxas get rid of amaterasu?

Can Roxas stop his heart from bleeding?

Can Roxas tank a sword to the eye?

:D

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:37 PM

That means while sasuke can MAYBE move 170 football fields a second, roxas moves 370.

amaratsu would be just burn status to roxas (is from 358/2 days its a continuous fire left from getting hit with any of the flame spells that goes away after a while and dosent really do much )

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Good thing Sasuke sharigan can track his enmy movements. Especially good for oppenents like roxas hence raikage.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Lol you are talking to me like I don't know what his abilities are. Strength and power aren't everything tanking ability also. If someone with precise abilities face off against a powerhouse like roxas he stands a chance. Especially in the bg. It takes Roxas as much time to use his powers as Sasuke. Sasuke abilities don't require arm movements just a look and its over. Now here are some questions.

Doesn't matter when he can't genjutsu or hit what he can't see or catch.
above
/above above
hearts don't bleed. xD And can sasuke stop his head being cut off at 3700 M/s?! `:P
Can sasuke hit someone who he can't see, catch or harm?

Red. `:P

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Good thing Sasuke sharigan can track his enmy movements. Especially good for oppenents like roxas hence raikage.

Sasuke's sharringan had trouble keeping up with raikage.

Roxas can nigh speedblitz raikage.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:43 PM

roxas can tank a direct full power kendo swing from a keyblade which are magically sharp as a perfect sword from sora and only get moderately damaged and take no visible physical damage hes simply to durable to take physical damage from something like sasukes arsenal he can freaking tank probably DBZ level energy attacks nearly unharmed and take direct his from highest level spells multiple times before being worn out from them

roxas can break out of genjutsu easily because MP (magic points used for spells) = chakra in the BG by the equivalency law so simply TRYING to cast something like fire would break the genjutsu for the fact it takes a large chunk to cast a simple fire spell so somthing like keeping the power of light active would prevent genjutsu because activating or deactivating it would disrupt the chakra flow and break the genjutsu

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Reflect. :3 Amaratsu goes back at sasuke.

Anything sasuke has<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Reflect

It is possible he could have genie summon as well.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Sasuke's sharringan had trouble keeping up with raikage.

Roxas can nigh speedblitz raikage.

Hence we come back to Genjutsu. A sword works just fine. Roxas still gets hurts by blades. Tsukiyomi ftw puts him in a coma. Plenty of time to experiment then.

Relect he would be caught in genjutsu before he gets that off. On that note he can't move if he use it.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Eye contact is necessary. Roxas can't be seen.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Eye contact is necessary. Roxas can't be seen.

Since when? As far as I know he doesn't have the power of invisibility.

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Since he moves faster than sasuke can see. Ever. Period.

Madara's EMS>>>>Sasuke's.

Minato's FTG jutsu is hypersonic which completely stomped madara.

Roxas is even faster.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Since when? As far as I know he doesn't have the power of invisibility.
power to control light can likely bend light rays away from himself `:)

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Hence we come back to Genjutsu. A sword works just fine. Roxas still gets hurts by blades. Tsukiyomi ftw puts him in a coma. Plenty of time to experiment then.

Relect he would be caught in genjutsu before he gets that off. On that note he can't move if he use it.

Let's see here -

Sora is the same being as Roxas.

Sora has reacted casually to shotguns, rifles, etc, and even deflected them. And these were coming from fodders.

Sora has defeated a reality warper, and whilst doing so, constantly deflected hundreds of simultaneous lasers at point blank.

Roxas is Sora.

Roxas is more speed and power-oriented then Sora.

Roxas is fast enough to leave behind lens flare, and this is special, seeing as that Kingdom Hearts does little with lens flare, save for the Samurai Nobodies and a few others, and the Samurai Nobodies are weaker than Roxas.

Roxas has two Keyblades, and can wield them efficiently, much more than whatever Sasuke can do with his sword.

He knocked Sora back with simply brute strength, which is impressive.

Roxas can use the Duel Bout technique, in which Sora has a one-fourth chance of NOT getting hit by it.

Roxas can make light mists, etc.

As you can see, Roxas rocks. And he ain't gonna get killed by Sasuke.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 07:55 PM
As I see I am out gunned here I will humbly take my loss and go play fallout you guys know your kingdom hearts. If this was Kakaishi or Madara this fight would have been mine.:D

Noctis Arashi
10-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Indeed. Vat, LOCK THIS JOINT.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 07:57 PM
No, man. Just no.

Madara nearly got speedblitzed by Raikage. And Kakashi had trouble hitting Kamui on a flying Deidara, who was moving slower then Hidan at that time.