View Full Version : Multiverse: Luffy vs Naruto vs Ichigo

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Luffy vs Naruto vs Ichigo

Scenario 1: In terms of character
Scenario 2: In terms of badassery
Scenario 3: In terms of power

Who wins?
In my opinion, I believe Luffy stomps in all scenarios.

Leafy
10-28-2010, 01:38 PM
1.Luffy
2.Luffy (He's BA all the way, lol)
3.Ichigo (He's been power boosted a lot)

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Ichigo isn't beating Luffy.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Naruto isn't beating either of them.

Yellow Flash
10-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Luffy wins in all categories.

Sephiroth
10-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Agreed with yellow

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 03:14 PM
All three depends. As in overall character Luffy takes it all the way. Ichigo still takes it in speed and power. Naruto gets prep he could battle. This would have been better if all had equal speed.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-28-2010, 03:57 PM
All three depends. As in overall character Luffy takes it all the way. Ichigo still takes it in speed and power. Naruto gets prep he could battle. This would have been better if all had equal speed.

Actually, Luffy beats Ichigo in reaction speed. He'll also likely beat him in movement speed as well, and I fail to see how Ichigo can destroy a Pacifista casually.

Anyways, Luffy all the way.

Yori
10-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Luffy in all three

The 1st Hokage
10-28-2010, 04:57 PM
1. Luffy
2. Luffy
3. Ichigo with his absurd power boost from his fight agaisnt Aizen.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 05:12 PM
The 1st Hokage, the only reason why Ichigo was strong in the first place because he entered into his "hyperbolic time chamber." Kubo copied the time chamber right from DBZ during cell games saga. Ichigo isn't beating Luffy.

THE X UCHIHA
10-29-2010, 04:57 AM
Luffy solos all the Scenarios

Lady Tsunade
10-29-2010, 05:17 AM
This has been done at least a dozen times.
Ichigo always wins in battle, if memory serves me right. Better speed and attack power. I think.

THE X UCHIHA
10-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Things changed Lady Tsunade,don't you read One Peace's Manga ?

Dio Brando
10-29-2010, 06:28 AM
1. Luffy
2. Luffy
3. Ichigo with his absurd power boost from his fight agaisnt Aizen.

You don't keep up to date with One Piece do you?

Have you seen his latest fight with PX-4? Ichigo can't do what he did.

This has been done at least a dozen times.
Ichigo always wins in battle, if memory serves me right. Better speed and attack power. I think.

Nope, completely wrong, Luffy have better attacking power, and whats with this speed garbage?

Luffy can be seen as someone who dodged a bullet but Ichigo's speed can't be determined as the Shinigami fight with swords not guns. So how does he have better speed?

Shunpo makes Ichigo disappear but Soru also make Luffy disappear.

Yori
10-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Also Luffy dodge a Pacifista Laser so easy. God knows how fast that thing is

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-29-2010, 07:52 AM
1.naruto
2.luffy
3.ichigo

IMO

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Also Luffy dodge a Pacifista Laser so easy. God knows how fast that thing is

I think it's been calculated in somewhere near Mach 16. People like Boa Hancock, who trashed dozens of Pacifista, are Mach 18 or so.

Dio Brando
10-29-2010, 09:27 AM
1.naruto
2.luffy
3.ichigo

IMO

@ The bolded.

I know its your opinion but I sincerely hope that your joking. Because I don't see how Naruto have a better character than Luffy.

I think it's been calculated in somewhere near Mach 16. People like Boa Hancock, who trashed dozens of Pacifista, are Mach 18 or so.

Why isn't the laser light speed? You know that they're lasers invented by a man who have knowledge of 500 years in the future right?

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Luffy defeated a Pacifista, and dodged Lasers, which is definitely above sound speed. He destroyed an island, survived an island splitting punch, tanked many cannon balls and bullets, punched through 50+ feet of bedrock, lifted a 600+ ton golden bell, pushed down 2 building with ease, in his regular form, and created sonic booms from his Gumo Gumo Gattling Gun. So yeah, Ichigo or Naruto aren't beating Luffy.

Miles Edgeworth
10-29-2010, 07:17 PM
1. Considering the emo, dull character development that Naruto and Ichigo have, Luffy kinda takes it by default.

2. Luffy stomps. Naruto and Ichigo fall really short when compared to Luffy's epicness.

3. Naruto gets flat-out fodderized. Hypothetically, I could just say Luffy stomps since Ichigo doesn't have his powers anymore, but for the sake of argument let's say he's at his prime, I'd say Luffy could still win it. Haki would most certainly cause some trouble for Ichigo, wouldn't necessarily take him out but it would affect him. Luffy basically blitzed and one-shotted a Pacifista, considering Ichigo's lack of extreme durability feats, I'd say Luffy could do the same to him.

The 1st Hokage
10-29-2010, 07:49 PM
You don't keep up to date with One Piece do you?

Have you seen his latest fight with PX-4? Ichigo can't do what he did.

Nope, completely wrong, Luffy have better attacking power, and whats with this speed garbage?

Luffy can be seen as someone who dodged a bullet but Ichigo's speed can't be determined as the Shinigami fight with swords not guns. So how does he have better speed?

Shunpo makes Ichigo disappear but Soru also make Luffy disappear.I haven't kept up to date for some time. I guess I should catch up. :/

1.naruto
2.luffy
3.ichigo

IMO
Naruto is a horrible character. Ichigo is a horrible character. Luffy is an amazing Character.

Jason Uchiha
10-29-2010, 08:01 PM
don't read or watch one peace so igeuss i'm not qualifed to answer this question.

but between naruto and ichigo ichigo wins all three catagories

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 08:03 PM
don't read or watch one peace so igeuss i'm not qualifed to answer this question.

but between naruto and ichigo ichigo wins all three catagories
Naruto and Ichigo are both horrible characters. Luffy stomps in all categories.

Akatsuki X
10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Ichigo and Naruto are some of the worst protagonists ever.

Luffy is a straight up BAMF.

Luffy wins,
Ichigo's only chance is Deus Ex Machina, which won't save him from Gama Gama Gatling Gun.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Ichigo and Naruto are some of the worst protagonists ever.

Luffy is a straight up BAMF.

Luffy wins,
Ichigo's only chance is Deus Ex Machina, which won't save him from Gama Gama Gatling Gun.
^I second this.

Naruto and Ichigo sucks ass.