PDA

View Full Version : kage brawl

Kill3r_B-st
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
you know them as the 5 great leaders of the ninja world. hokage tsunade, kazekage gaara, mizukage mei, raikage A, and tsuchikage onoki. based on feats and(a little hype since we have yet to see mei and onoki show their full potential).

so who do you think will come out the champ

restrictions:none

distance:100 meters apart each

Shikamaru Nara
10-27-2010, 01:35 PM
A easily wins.

A >>> Tsunade
A >>> Mei
A >>> Onoki (So far. Although his feats are still in progress.)
A >> Gaara.

Nyruss
10-27-2010, 02:03 PM
All the other Kages team up and kill Tsunade, then go out drinking to celebrate Tsunade's death instead of fighting.

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 03:24 PM
A easily wins.

A >>> Tsunade
A >>> Mei
A >>> Onoki (So far. Although his feats are still in progress.)
A >> Gaara.
Although I agree that A currently outclasses the other Kages in terms of feats, you should at least give a reason or it's basically post farming.

Kill3r_B-st
10-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Although I agree that A currently outclasses the other Kages in terms of feats, you should at least give a reason or it's basically post farming.
yea like onoki could but up a good fight he can fly and vaporize people into dust tell me thats not a threat. not saying he wins but you gotta think of what the others can do

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
All the other Kages team up and kill Tsunade, then go out drinking to celebrate Tsunade's death instead of fighting.

absolutely:) A would take it tho. i think itd come down to mizu, A, and tsuchi for the finally. mizu=lava style, A=insane speed and strength, tsuchi=fly turn people to dust so i cant decide from there. it could go to one of these three. gaara loses simply on the fact that his battle experience is outweighed by the other 3. his feats are pretty righteous tho

Akatsuki X
10-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Gaara may be a threat if he was in the desert, but without that, he along with the rest of the Kages get blitzed by A.

Onoki's dust cube o' death, and Mizukage's acid mist are easily avoided.

Tsunade is fodder to the max.

Nyruss
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
By hype Onoki is far and away the most powerful living Kage.

Forum alt
10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
I like Oonki's powers. If he could maintain his flight for long periods of time, he could win with ease.

Kill3r_B-st
10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
By hype Onoki is far and away the most powerful living Kage.
yea but hes old and fragile-_-`:D

Forum alt
10-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Age doesn't matter in Naruto. Just look at Sarotobi and Madara. :lol:

ByakuganAlex
10-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Gaara may be a threat if he was in the desert, but without that, he along with the rest of the Kages get blitzed by A.

Onoki's dust cube o' death, and Mizukage's acid mist are easily avoided.

Tsunade is fodder to the max.
how do you avoid the mist if you are A or Tsunade. I can see gaara tkage avoiding but not those two.

Akatsuki X
10-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Because A is fast enough to blitz her before she uses acid mist.
Or just avoids it in general?

It's AoE is not that large....`|(

Shikamaru Nara
10-31-2010, 06:53 AM

I figured that by now the BG had enough logic to know why, but I'll give reasons anyway. xD

Nobody is near in par with A in terms of speed feats, and he's definitely stronger than all of them considering three of them are old. :lol:

He easily either blitzes or punches them to a slow and painful death.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 09:07 AM
I figured that by now the BG had enough logic to know why, but I'll give reasons anyway. xD

Nobody is near in par with A in terms of speed feats, and he's definitely stronger than all of them considering three of them are old. :lol:

He easily either blitzes or punches them to a slow and painful death.
How about Gaara?

NBT
10-31-2010, 11:45 AM
Sadly,he gets blitzed and Batista bombed.

tyrell4life194
10-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, Raikage solos this.

TheBlackChidori
10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Onoki fought Madara and survived. Onoki sparred with Deidara with relative ease, and had to hold back from destroying a giant turtle island. Onoki was seconds away from killing Sasuke.

Onoki can fly. Biggest thing. Raikage can't fly. All he has to do is get some air and start launching his Detachment of the Primitive World, and its over.

Lady Tsunade
10-31-2010, 02:57 PM
A kills all of them.
100 feet is like, 20 or 30 metres right?

A can easily travel that distance in time to hit Mei or Tsunade before they use Acid Mist or Summoning. Onoki ain't doing crap. And Gaaras sand is easily avoided.

A>Gaara>Tsunade>Onoki>Mei

deidara330
10-31-2010, 03:03 PM
/speedblitz is too overused and never proven. IIRC Onoki actually had a better showing than A, for all his hype. It's because Onoki has probably moved a farther quantifiable distance than A has. If you look at A's fight with Sasuke, there are few times where he actually moves an adequate distance for his hyped up Hypersonic speed, which requires a movement of hundreds of meters per second. While Onoki isn't that fast either, he's depicted flying great distances in a short time.

Onoki's jutsu destroys things at a moleculor level, and in hype could damage or even destroy the giant turtle. A doesn't have any true defense against them.

THE X UCHIHA
10-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Onoki should send them to hell before the other kages can say Hi to each other.
but , unfortunately , most of His feats are unknown until now.

Raikage speedblitzes.

Kill3r_B-st
10-31-2010, 06:02 PM
had a miss type i changed it to 100 meters so raikage has to travel a greater distance for sasid speed blitz so onoki can fly gaara can make a shield and our to female challengers can atleast process a thought and defend them selves

deidara330
10-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Raikage likely wouldn't speedblitz at 100 meters. His speed feats really aren't as impressive as everyone makes them out to be, and Onoki himself has some good speed feats. On top of the fact that Raikage hasn't shown good speed feats without first going into Raiton Armor, which takes time.

puppetmasterpossession
10-31-2010, 10:31 PM
A wins. Like he is on the same level as Bee if not higher. That enough is higher then what we have seen of the kages thus far

Kuromaki
11-01-2010, 06:04 AM
A kills all of them.
100 feet is like, 20 or 30 metres right?

A can easily travel that distance in time to hit Mei or Tsunade before they use Acid Mist or Summoning. Onoki ain't doing crap. And Gaaras sand is easily avoided.

A>Gaara>Tsunade>Onoki>Mei
Idk why you think Tsunade>Onoki. He already showed better speed feats than Tsunade by easily keeping up with Deidara, and he can fly. Can Tsunade fly? Nope.

Dio Brando
11-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Yondaime Raikage > Ryoutenbin no Onoki > Terumi Mei > Sabaku no Gaara > Konoha no Namekuji Tsunade-hime.

Yondaime Raikage - Raiton no Yoroi

Ryoutenbin no Onoki - Flight, Jinton

Terumi Mei - Youton, Futton

Sabaku no Gaara - Sabaku Kyuu

Konoha no Namekuji Tsunade-hime - Souzou Saisei

Akatsuki X
11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Raikage likely wouldn't speedblitz at 100 meters. His speed feats really aren't as impressive as everyone makes them out to be, and Onoki himself has some good speed feats. On top of the fact that Raikage hasn't shown good speed feats without first going into Raiton Armor, which takes time.

Calcs put him near hypersonic.
Oonoki hasn't shown even near that.

His fight with Sasuke proves that.

deidara330
11-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Calcs put him near hypersonic.
Oonoki hasn't shown even near that.

His fight with Sasuke proves that.Can you please link me these calcs so I can see them?

Onoki is quite fast in his own rite. If I weren't trying to tell people how flawed the idea that everyone is Supersonic and Hypersonic is, I would say he's at least in a Mid Supersonic range. Hypersonic itself covers a very large range of speeds, you can't just say Hypersonic > Speedblitz of Supersonic. High-end Supersonic can keep up with Low-end Hypersonic.

How?

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
A>Mei>Gaara>Onoki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tsunade

Fixed.

Mei can use her lava fast enough to prevent Sasuke from escaping when he was actively retreating. Her acid mist is strong enough to melt Susanoo. There is no scenario in which Sucknade could ever possibly be superior to her in any way ever.

Gaara can make no similar claims outside of being superior to Sucknade in nearly every conceivable way, so he's got nothing on Mei.

Onoki's superiority to Sucknade has already been mentioned.

TheBlackChidori
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Her acid mist is strong enough to melt Susanoo.

lolwutttt

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Couple things Gaara takes this. A may can speed blitz Gaara can Tank it. Can't penetrate his lightning barrier send sand through his orfices. Crush him from the inside.

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 03:30 PM
lolwutttt

lolwutttt yourself. Chapter 466 if you don't believe me.

Couple things Gaara takes this. A may can speed blitz Gaara can Tank it.

You're gonna have to provide some sort of proof to this. Proof that isn't just insane fanwank.

The Raikage Lariats his head off. There's nothing to suggest he's got the durability to survive this.

Mei lavas his head off. As before there's nothing he can do to stop it.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:34 PM
lolwutttt yourself. Chapter 466 if you don't believe me.

You're gonna have to provide some sort of proof to this. Proof that isn't just insane fanwank.

He blocked a village busting c3 and survived point blank bombs. Also he controls sand from large portions to small portion.(Chunin exam) What so hard about sending sand through A open holes?

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 03:39 PM
He blocked a village busting c3 and survived point blank bombs.

And that will prevent A from Lariating his head off before he can do anything about it...how? Oh right it won't. All the sand in the world won't help him if he can't use it before A kills him.

Also he controls sand from large portions to small portion.(Chunin exam) What so hard about sending sand through A open holes?

If you can prove he can do this from beyond the grave, it's not hard at all. Otherwise, being dead is a major obstacle that Gaara will have to overcome.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Prove that Lariat can break his defence that is extremly unlikely? Only precicion moves can break Gaara absolute. His sand reacts instantly.

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 03:44 PM
It doesn't need to break the defense if Gaara can't raise the defense before dying.

The sand doesn't react insantly, it relies on Gaara to react and raise it for himself.

So prove that Gaara is fast enough to react to A. Which you can't. So he dies.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
It doesn't need to break the defense if Gaara can't raise the defense before dying.

The sand doesn't react insantly, it relies on Gaara to react and raise it for himself.

So prove that Gaara is fast enough to react to A. Which you can't. So he dies.

Gaara reacted to Sasuke who is only a notch or too slower. So what else do you have?

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 03:48 PM
A: Gaara never reacted to Sasuke.
B: A is faster than Sasuke. Much faster. So Gaara still dies one way or the other.

I seem to recall specifying that I wanted you to provide proof not insane fanwank. Do you, in fact, have any proof?

Noctis Arashi
11-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Lightning beats earth.

Sand= Earth I believe

Lightning shroud= Lightning.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:56 PM
A: Gaara never reacted to Sasuke.
B: A is faster than Sasuke. Much faster. So Gaara still dies one way or the other.

I seem to recall specifying that I wanted you to provide proof not insane fanwank. Do you, in fact, have any proof?

Well doesn't matter sand to the eyes hop in the air settles that little scenario.

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 03:58 PM
So that's a no.

All right then, it's official. A > Mei > Gaara > Onoki > Tsunade.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 04:01 PM
A is human and sand can distort the vision. Soooo you know the time he uses to battle Gaara sand Gaara can take flight. So take it or leave it.

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
I'll leave it because it's baseless wank.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 04:07 PM
I'll leave it because it's baseless wank.

You are wanking I was only half joking. But an attack to the eyes would seriously wound anybody in Naruto. Unless you are saying he can tank an attack to the eyes. The attack is possible sooo again what do you have.

Nyruss
11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
A doesn't need to tank any attack because Gaara has no way of surviving long enough to use any attack.

Lady Tsunade
11-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Idk why you think Tsunade>Onoki. He already showed better speed feats than Tsunade by easily keeping up with Deidara, and he can fly. Can Tsunade fly? Nope.

Let's see. He has his cube. Which caught an extremely weakened Sasuke off guard. If Im honest, it isn't anything all that special. If it hits, sure its effective. It insta-kills the opponent. But we've never actually seen it hit someone straight up. Its hard to determine how fast it is. Tsunade almost reacted, and may have reacted[though this could just be me being biased Lol] to Asura Path. If you go back to the chapter where he flies at her, when Naruto throws a rasengan at him, Tsunade has already thrown a punch. Which may have completely obliterated it should it have gotten any closer. This was also when she was in her weakened state, in theory her reaction speed , and general speed should be better than that.

Keeping up with Deidara? I've never seen any great speed from Deidara, so I can't exactly say I can compare the two and say it was a good feat for Onoki to be able to keep up with him. Akatsuchi couldn't keep up with the two, but he's a fodder. If we went by Databook, Deidara has a 4.5 in speed. But you yourself have said several times we shouldn't go by the DB, since it has so many contradictions and inaccuracies. Onoki can apparently crush entire islands with one of his cube jutsu. And if it came to that, I'm quite sure all Tsunade could do is have Katsuyu surround her. Now, if this cube destroyed things on the molecular level, Katsuyu would definitly die. But since it hasn't been used, we don't know. His feats are still in development. If not, Katsuyu can tank it. She tanked a CST after all.

Not saying Tsunade wouldn't have a hard time, but I think she could certainly take it if she played er moves right. Lets not forget Onoki is very poor at Close Quarter combat. If Tsunade got close it'd all be over. Currently, I think she's better. But like I said, his feats are still in development.

Kuromaki
11-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Asura still would've blitzed her and Naruto was the one to save her.

Deidara kept up with Sasuke and on his bird he was able to avoid Gaara sand attacks.

Onoki's Dust Style is based around that kind of damage. And Katsuyu hasn't shown the ability to tank Island busting attacks, unless you're saying that Konoha is as large as that island.

You don't think Onoki would try using his flying abilities as an advantage? Tsunade's best shot is getting up close (or hoping Onoki breaks his back, lol) but it's not like Onoki would let that happen so easily.

Lady Tsunade
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM

Deidara kept up with Sasuke and on his bird he was able to avoid Gaara sand attacks.

Onoki's Dust Style is based around that kind of damage. And Katsuyu hasn't shown the ability to tank Island busting attacks, unless you're saying that Konoha is as large as that island.

You don't think Onoki would try using his flying abilities as an advantage? Tsunade's best shot is getting up close (or hoping Onoki breaks his back, lol) but it's not like Onoki would let that happen so easily.

We can't tell that for sure. Her punch was thrown in the same panel Naruto attacked Asura with rasengan. He was fair few metres from her when Naruto attacked mind you.

Does it? All we've seen is that cube attack. Can't say for sure. If it does though, yeah - Katsuyu'd be reduced to nothing. According to Naruto wiki, which although can be inaccurate, The turtle is the equivalent size to the Forest of Death, which Anko states to be 10 kilometres in size. The many mini-Katsuyus withstood the massive CST attack, if Onokis jutsu expands to the size of the whole island, Katsuyu may be in danger. But if not, she may have a chance of survival. Again, this s only assuming the Cube doesn't attack at the molecular level. I can't wait to see more of what Onoki can do >_> SUPA CUBE TO MADARAS FACE!

Depends on battle conditions. With knowledge he'd know that Tsunade is a close range fighter. And if he was starting at something like 100 metres, he could easily mega cube her to death. Though I'd say if that technique of his has enough power to destroy 10 km worth of land, it must be pretty chakra draining. Much like how CST nearly killed Nagato. Onokis an old man, with presumably average chakra reserves. It might be risky using a technique like that. Assumptions, assumptions, we need to see that cube technique in action :/

THE X UCHIHA
11-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Let's see. He has his cube. Which caught an extremely weakened Sasuke off guard. If Im honest, it isn't anything all that special. If it hits, sure its effective. It insta-kills the opponent. But we've never actually seen it hit someone straight up. Its hard to determine how fast it is

he created that Cube in one second or less. even Sasuke wasn't able to evade it ,so how could Tsunade do it ?

think about it .

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 05:58 PM

Well, I don't find Deidara's speed to be that impressive, without the bird. With the bird, then yeah, his speed is impressive.

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Tsunade is the non factor hear. Let's leave her out of this.

THE X UCHIHA
11-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Double posting is not ******* allowed , FAILers are gonna ban you. T4L194

tyrell4life194
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Dude, calm down or I'll ask The 1st Hokage to infract you for trolling, or are you just mad that I'm pwning you on that last thread?

THE X UCHIHA
11-01-2010, 06:38 PM
1. I was saying that to warn you , not to insult you. and I wasn't trolling.
2. I did nothin wrong so ask who ever you want.
3. I'm not mad at anyone , and there is no one can ever pwn me.

Kuromaki
11-01-2010, 06:48 PM
We can't tell that for sure. Her punch was thrown in the same panel Naruto attacked Asura with rasengan. He was fair few metres from her when Naruto attacked mind you.

Does it? All we've seen is that cube attack. Can't say for sure. If it does though, yeah - Katsuyu'd be reduced to nothing. According to Naruto wiki, which although can be inaccurate, The turtle is the equivalent size to the Forest of Death, which Anko states to be 10 kilometres in size. The many mini-Katsuyus withstood the massive CST attack, if Onokis jutsu expands to the size of the whole island, Katsuyu may be in danger. But if not, she may have a chance of survival. Again, this s only assuming the Cube doesn't attack at the molecular level. I can't wait to see more of what Onoki can do >_> SUPA CUBE TO MADARAS FACE!

Depends on battle conditions. With knowledge he'd know that Tsunade is a close range fighter. And if he was starting at something like 100 metres, he could easily mega cube her to death. Though I'd say if that technique of his has enough power to destroy 10 km worth of land, it must be pretty chakra draining. Much like how CST nearly killed Nagato. Onokis an old man, with presumably average chakra reserves. It might be risky using a technique like that. Assumptions, assumptions, we need to see that cube technique in action :/
Tsunade didn't even throw any punches, I looked back and checked. She had her fist raised, big whoop.

I'd have to go back and check, and Naruto wiki might not be accurate considering that it's dealing with size here. Also, I'm pretty sure the Forest of Death is in an area outside of Konoha, or maybe I just can't remember, that was years ago.

You think Katsuyu can tank an attack that's supposedly strong enough to destroy at least 10km worth of land?

Well it's a good thing that the conditions set them 100m apart :lol:

Edit: The attack that supposedly takes out an island is Dust Release after all, and even without that, Onoki can petrify Katsuyu.
he created that Cube in one second or less. even Sasuke wasn't able to evade it ,so how could Tsunade do it ?

think about it .
Well, Sasuke was, like, dying...
Well, I don't find Deidara's speed to be that impressive, without the bird. With the bird, then yeah, his speed is impressive.
Keeping up with Sasuke isn't impressive?

THE X UCHIHA
11-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Well, Sasuke was, like, dying...

yes , he was. but Onoki's cube didn't give Sasuke a chance to move.