PDA

View Full Version : Neji vs Naruto

Pages : [1] 2

Morning Tiger:0
10-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Naruto cannot use any base-chakra techniques, (that includes all Rasengan techniques, shadow clones, etc..) due to Neji's Gentle Fist.

Neji would easily be able to strike Naruto due to their difference in speed, which is all that matters here.

Naruto's sole hope, similar to their first battle, is Nine-Tails(as Sage Mode requires perfect balance of all three energies, which would be impossible due to Gentle Fist) powerful raw energy-based attacks.

(By the way, this match-up is nowhere near anything remotely close to a 'stomp,' as it has already been proven, proven, that Neji would prevent all of Naruto's regular-chakra based techniques from ever being used intially.)

This thread exists soley to convey that point, as many, as always, downplay Neji's abilities and settle with simpleton-concepts, such as,"kagebushinspamattacjk rasen shuriiken boom blitzzzzz bam raseengan baarage" and "Naruto stomps."

Thanks.

P.S.

My points cannot be disproven here, so...
It'd be well-advised to reserve silence.

Also. Naruto could win due to the inevitable use of his massive-scale Nine Tail attacks, however, Neji, with his reserves of chakra remaining after simply striking Naruto's chakra points, could hold his own with various chakra-based defenses.

THE X UCHIHA
10-26-2010, 06:50 PM
It'd be well-advised to reserve silence.

then ,why you wrote this thread ? what do you exactly want ?

10-26-2010, 06:53 PM
then why have you posted this thread ? what do you exactly want ?

Reason/ intention was included within post.

Actually, it's quite apparent.

Please, do read carefully before reaching some sort of false conclusion, and becoming unnecessarily confrontational.

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 11:12 AM
You do know that Naruto can summon the fox chakra at will right? Thus making you look dumb as hell. Naruto speed blitzes and smashes Neji skull. Neji is a chump nowadays.

tyrell4life194
10-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Devil's Lawyer, no insulting anyone on this post, including me, or I will make sure you get infracted.

10-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Empty arguement.

I was aware of his ability to control 9-Tails, but it doesn't matter here, as his spee in base is ridiculously lower than Neji's.

So, Neji prevents Naruto's base-chars techniques, and defends against 9-Tail attacks.

And please, no insults. It's highly immature.

Anyway, tie, proven.
Bye. :)

tyrell4life194
10-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Empty arguement.

I was aware of his ability to control 9-Tails, but it doesn't matter here, as his spee in base is ridiculously lower than Neji's.

So, Neji prevents Naruto's base-chars techniques, and defends against 9-Tail attacks.

And please, no insults. It's highly immature.

Anyway, tie, proven.
Bye. :)
Dude, read the comment that is above yours posted by me. I already have it under control.

No Naruto's speed isn't rediculously lower than Neji's unless you have proof from the manga. Rediculously being the key word here.

Neji can't defend against Naruto in Rikudou Mode.

Naruto stomps, and if you say otherwise, then I would come to the conclusion that you're wanking.

tyrell4life194
10-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I honestly believe Morning Tiger is being horribly biased here. He believes Neji is god in speed, even though he has no proof to back up his claims that Neji is REDICULOUSLY faster than Naruto. He has no proof from the manga, and believes everything what the databook says, even though everyone knows that databooks are full of hyperboles. He also believes that Neji is faster than Naruto overall (yes that includes Sage Mode) and suddenly believes that Neji is just as fast as Sasuke, whom kept up with Deidara. Sasuke's speed from the databook is 4.5. So He automatically believes that he's just as fast as Sasuke that has been proven to be Supersonic in short bursts. And since he has no proof to back up his claims, this counts as a No Limits Fallacy. Morning Tiger, I know that Databooks are "canon" but you need the manga in order to back up your claims, otherwise, it's irrelevant.

Neji ain't doing anything to Naruto in Rikudou Mode.

10-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Dude, read the comment that is above yours posted by me. I already have it under control.

No Naruto's speed isn't rediculously lower than Neji's unless you have proof from the manga. Rediculously being the key word here.

Neji can't defend against Naruto in Rikudou Mode.

Naruto stomps, and if you say otherwise, then I would come to the conclusion that you're wanking.

Neji can prevent Sage Mode and all other non-kyubi techniques because his speed, as proven by statistics, is 4.5 as compared to Naruto's lowley 3.5.

Staistics from DB are acceptable, and quite frankly, it doesn't matter to me if individuals refuse to accept this.

Riduko mode isn't such a threat provided Neji gas chakra to protect himself.

Therefore, I'm correct, and I am not wanking.

And that term is rude, so do not contradict your threat to Devil by using it.
Thank you.

10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
I honestly believe Morning Tiger is being horribly biased here. He believes Neji is god in speed, even though he has no proof to back up his claims that Neji is REDICULOUSLY faster than Naruto. He has no proof from the manga, and believes everything what the databook says, even though everyone knows that databooks are full of hyperboles. He also believes that Neji is faster than Naruto overall (yes that includes Sage Mode) and suddenly believes that Neji is just as fast as Sasuke, whom kept up with Deidara. Sasuke's speed from the databook is 4.5. So He automatically believes that he's just as fast as Sasuke that has been proven to be Supersonic in short bursts. And since he has no proof to back up his claims, this counts as a No Limits Fallacy. Morning Tiger, I know that Databooks are "canon" but you need the manga in order to back up your claims, otherwise, it's irrelevant.

Neji ain't doing anything to Naruto in Rikudou Mode.

I've already proven my point.

And I actually claimed he's faster than him in base mode, and therefore can prevent Sage Mode with Jyuuekn.

If you dare extort some sort of defamation of character here, you can be sure I'm going to place you on my ignore list, once again, or report your posts.

Therefore, you've no reason to impose my being biased unless you are indeed biased yourself.

10-27-2010, 01:31 PM
ok. sweet you win*lights fireworks* congratulations yay!you are right

You're hideously cruel.

To involve those who are mentally impared...You should be thoroughly ashasmed.

I'm reporting your disgusting post immediately.

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I have been busy to respond to this. One Naruto can tank anything Neji has in his base form. Two if Naruto activates is Kyuubi energy one punch kills Neji. Only reason Kisame tanked it is because he is Kisame. Neji will die instantly from a punch from Naruto.

Yellow Flash
10-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Morning Tiger, I think it's about time you gave up on this ridiculous rant of yours that Neji is the strongest Naruto character.

Naruto showed base speed feats in his fight against Pain. When Naruto ran out of Sage Mode, he held Pain off, and in terms of speed wasn't far behind.

When it comes down to durability and stamina, Naruto has Neji far outclassed.

Any attempt at claiming that I'm wrong will be rebuked for your sheer favoritism of Neji.

THE X UCHIHA
10-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Please, do read carefully before reaching some sort of false conclusion, and becoming unnecessarily confrontational.

you were asking us to keep silent.
then why have you posted this thread ?

this what I was wondering about, are you getting what I mean now.

10-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Morning Tiger, I think it's about time you gave up on this ridiculous rant of yours that Neji is the strongest Naruto character.

Naruto showed base speed feats in his fight against Pain. When Naruto ran out of Sage Mode, he held Pain off, and in terms of speed wasn't far behind.

When it comes down to durability and stamina, Naruto has Neji far outclassed.

Any attempt at claiming that I'm wrong will be rebuked for your sheer favoritism of Neji.

That's great.

Well, the manga isn't entirely stable in terms of speed feats.
Regardless, you'd refuse to acknowledge any of Neji's speed feats anyway.
Like 64 Palms?

Anyway. DB state Neji's faster than Naruto in base form, period.

You lose.
I have been busy to respond to this. One Naruto can tank anything Neji has in his base form. Two if Naruto activates is Kyuubi energy one punch kills Neji. Only reason Kisame tanked it is because he is Kisame. Neji will die instantly from a punch from Naruto.

lolwut?

Naruto cannot resist damage to his internal organs or chakra network, sorry to inform.
Proof?
Manga chapter which includes their fight. Hello.

Lolwut?

Rotation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.punch.
Perhaps not cheap Kyubi blast, but punch, yes.

Edit, 2 X UHCIHA:

I made this thread to convey my point, which I directly stated.

Nice one.

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 03:43 PM
The latest DB is a gazillion years old so if any of its info was legit at all, there's no use in relying on it now.

Releasing Kyubi chakra can cancel out Neji's Jyuken hits, if he does manage to hit Naruto.

You also forgot how clone spam and boss summons could make really good distractions. Bunta alone could probably stomp Neji. Literally.

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 03:47 PM
That's great.

Well, the manga isn't entirely stable in terms of speed feats.
Regardless, you'd refuse to acknowledge any of Neji's speed feats anyway.
Like 64 Palms?

Anyway. DB state Neji's faster than Naruto in base form, period.

You lose.

lolwut?

Naruto cannot resist damage to his internal organs or chakra network, sorry to inform.
Proof?
Manga chapter which includes their fight. Hello.

Lolwut?

Rotation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.punch.
Perhaps not cheap Kyubi blast, but punch, yes.

Edit, 2 X UHCIHA:

I made this thread to convey my point, which I directly stated.

Nice one.

. Neji attacks Naruto tanks Neji hits Naruto summon demon energy Neji gets raped by one punch. He can in no way counter Naruto speed or power. Rotation cannot with stand that type of power. Forget that he wouldn't be able to perform it in time.

10-27-2010, 03:48 PM
The latest DB is a gazillion years old so if any of its info was legit at all, there's no use in relying on it now.

Releasing Kyubi chakra can cancel out Neji's Jyuken hits, if he does manage to hit Naruto.

You also forgot how clone spam and boss summons could make really good distractions. Bunta alone could probably stomp Neji. Literally.

Not an excuse.
It remains valid so long as it has not been disproven.

And, no.

Since Neji's faster in base form, he'd easily be able to prevent any troublesome situations with jyuuken.

But you are correct, his Jyuuken strikes would be voided upon activation of Kyubi mode.

But alas, it wouldn't matter, as that form would damage his body, not to mention his tattered physical internal structure.

10-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Neji attacks Naruto tanks Neji hits Naruto summon demon energy Neji gets raped by one punch. He can in no way counter Naruto speed or power. Rotation cannot with stand that type of power. Forget that he wouldn't be able to perform it in time.

Empty arguement; I've already proven myself.

P.S.
You've fallen into what's ridiculed by the thread itself.

Nawce. xD

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Looks like we got one from the special class. Neji attacks Naruto tanks Neji hits Naruto summon demon energy Neji gets raped by one punch. He can in no way counter Naruto speed or power. Rotation cannot with stand that type of power. Forget that he wouldn't be able to perform it in time.

No point in arguing this to someone who can't read.

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Not an excuse.
It remains valid so long as it has not been disproven.

And, no.

Since Neji's faster in base form, he'd easily be able to prevent any troublesome situations with jyuuken.

But you are correct, his Jyuuken strikes would be voided upon activation of Kyubi mode.

But alas, it wouldn't matter, as that form would damage his body, not to mention his tattered physical internal structure.
So you're going to use old, outdated info despite new manga feats? Well oooooookay then...

Naruto's gained better control of the Kyubi, and he'd still win by using it.

Thanks for ignoring my point about using clone spam and boss summons, btw.

10-27-2010, 03:54 PM
So you're going to use old, outdated info despite new manga feats? Well oooooooooooookay then...

Thanks for ignoring my point about using clone spam and boss summons, btw.

Thanks for ignoring my point about how Neji could prevent such "troublesome situation."
;/

And, no.
Not outdated.

Oh, want some of what you'd consider proof, then?
64 Palms.

Despite Naruto's keeping up with that Path's Taijutsu, he has never demonstrated anything remotely close to the speed of Neji's Gentle Fist technique in base form.

10-27-2010, 03:56 PM
No point in arguing this to someone who can't read.

I most-certainly can read. :)

What else would you like to fabricate due to your overall lack of confidence in this situation?

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Since you refuse to accept that the 3rd Databook has old (and often contradictory) information, I claim victory and leave.

10-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Since you refuse to accept that the 3rd Databook has old (and often contradictory) information, I claim victory and leave.

Since you refuse to accept the truth of the statistics I consistently employ in debates, I'll let you forfiet.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-27-2010, 04:05 PM
naruto in base already beat neji in chunin when evryone else thot hed lose so narutos more handy than you give credit for. due to naruto vs neji win loss ratio(1-0 naruto) you lose morning tiger

10-27-2010, 04:09 PM
naruto in base already beat neji in chunin when evryone else thot hed lose so narutos more handy than you give credit for. due to naruto vs neji win loss ratio(1-0 naruto) you lose morning tiger

No, actually, that battle has already been established as "Plot No Jutsu" distorted.

Ex.

Why couldn't Neji rotate?
Because his feet were magically adhered to the Earth.

So, no, my point remains.

And btw, it's not my downplaying Naruto's feats, it's their downplaying Neji's.
Proof?

In this very discussion, not one other person acknowledged Neji's 64 Palms.

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 04:13 PM
No, actually, that battle has already been established as "Plot No Jutsu" distorted.

Ex.

Why couldn't Neji rotate?
Because his feet were magically adhered to the Earth.

So, no, my point remains.

And btw, it's not my downplaying Naruto's feats, it's their downplaying Neji's.
Proof?

In this very discussion, not one other person acknowledged Neji's 64 Palms.

Looks to me like someone has a crush on Neji. 64 palms is meaningless when you can restore your energy and alternate energy sources. So please stop nobody wants to hear how you wanna makeout with Neji.

Yellow Flash
10-27-2010, 04:16 PM
64 Palms has to do with his hand speed, which isn't relative to his movement speed. Nice try, but no.

The manga is the most stable source of information out there. The Data Books is the unstable source, having inconsistencies throughout it. There is controversy on them because some of the time Kishi isn't even the one making them.

So, until Neji proves he has better speed then base Naruto, WITH FEATS, then we can determine that he's slower.

You lose.

10-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Looks to me like someone has a crush on Neji. 64 palms is meaningless when you can restore your energy and alternate energy sources. So please stop nobody wants to hear how you wanna makeout with Neji.

His feat was mentioned to convey his superior speed to Naruto's, which it did.

And, do not attempt to cloud my mind with your twisted fantasies.

AND, your statement there was entirely false?
"Meaningless"?
No. That's just ridiculous. It would tatter his internal organs beforehand.

10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
64 Palms has to do with his hand speed, which isn't relative to his movement speed. Nice try, but no.

The manga is the most stable source of information out there. The Data Books is the unstable source, having inconsistencies throughout it. There is controversey on them because some of the time Kishi isn't even the one making them.

So, until Neji proves he has better speed then base Naruto, WITH FEATS, then we can determine that he's slower.

You lose.
"Hand speed."
That must be why he incorporates movement with his leg, arm, and torso muscles as well.
Total fail point.

Nice try, but no. Kishimoto's ideas, soley, are what reside within the DB.
Unstable?
No. The manga further exemplifies unstability, as look just how many misinterpretations there are.
You feel I'm incorrect, right?
There we go.
Numbers are numbers.
No misinterpreting them.
Get over it. xD
K so, 64 Palms.

I win. ^^

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-27-2010, 04:22 PM
nejis sick but wouldnt clone have somethin to say, lets see ifnaruto made 100 clones, neji could beat him? his dopplegangers are way powerful and not automatically dispelled by gentle fist. ones bound to land a knockout blow. neji cant hold rotation forever, then naruto uses a clone gathering sage and FRS to neji. or summons gamanbunta. with his chakra naruto owns this. even at base, naruto has shown fighting pain fast speed and he if were talkin controlled nine tails, the speed he showed going into the wall was proof that hes faster. naruto can snap that on and off. i like neji prob as much as you do but naruto isnt gonna just stand there whining. nejis gonna lose plain and simple.

10-27-2010, 04:24 PM
nejis sick but wouldnt clone have somethin to say, lets see ifnaruto made 100 clones, neji could beat him? his dopplegangers are way powerful and not automatically dispelled by gentle fist. ones bound to land a knockout blow. neji cant hold rotation forever, then naruto uses a clone gathering sage and FRS to neji. or summons gamanbunta. with his chakra naruto owns this. even at base, naruto has shown fighting pain fast speed and he if were talkin controlled nine tails, the speed he showed going into the wall was proof that hes faster. naruto can snap that on and off. i like neji prob as much as you do but naruto isnt gonna just stand there whining. nejis gonna lose plain and simple.

Yes, well...
Neji would easily prevent the use of base-chakra techniques as well as Sage Mode(as it requires balance of all three energies) with Jyuuken, due to their clear difference in speed.

AS for Kyubi, he'd have to defend.

Yellow Flash
10-27-2010, 04:27 PM
"Hand speed."
That must be why he incorporates movement with his leg, arm, and torso muscles as well.
Total fail point.

Nice try, but no. Kishimoto's ideas, soley, are what reside within the DB.
Unstable?
No. The manga further exemplifies unstability, as look just how many misinterpretations there are.
You feel I'm incorrect, right?
There we go.
Numbers are numbers.
No misinterpreting them.
Get over it. xD
K so, 64 Palms.

I win. ^^
Why do you continue to make yourself look like a fool?

When performing 64 Palms the only part of his body that is moving at an ample speed would be his arms, despite him working multiple parts of his body to carry out this task.

There have been a multitude of occasions where reliable (Kishi and others have said directly) sources that Kishi doesn't always have time to work on the Data Books, so his assistance work on them. You're right, they are just numbers, which is why they aren't taken into mind when stating character speeds. Naruto has feats from the manga, which mind you is, obviously, the direct work of Kishimoto. No loop holes. Until Neji backs up those numbers, those numbers you are so fond of are just numbers on a computer screen. Nothing more.

Actually, I win. :)

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-27-2010, 04:28 PM
but if nejis otherwise occupied with clones that have same energy sig? naruto has time and hes also a fast thinker tactitian as proved fighting pain. but he is also fast in base as well. he can definitly think of some way.

10-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Why do you continue to make yourself look like a fool?

When performing 64 Palms the only part of his body that is moving at an ample speed would be his arms, despite him working multiple parts of his body to carry out this task.

There have been a multitude of occasions where reliable (Kishi and others have said directly) sources that Kishi doesn't always have time to work on the Data Books, so his assistance work on them. You're right, they are just numbers, which is why they aren't taken into mind when stating character speeds. Naruto has feats from the manga, which mind you is, obviously, the direct work of Kishimoto. No loop holes. Until Neji backs up those numbers, those numbers you are so fond of are just numbers on a computer screen. Nothing more.

Actually, I win. :)

Not possible. The muscles which influence other movement cannot move at a slow pace in this process.
More reliable than misinterpretations, such as yours.
They really aren't, and I've repeatedly proven so.

So he physically enlists the help of his workers, however, his ideas remian valid. \

Is that why I've proven you incorrect?

Oh, most definetely. xD

I win.

10-27-2010, 04:34 PM
but if nejis otherwise occupied with clones that have same energy sig? naruto has time and hes also a fast thinker tactitian as proved fighting pain. but he is also fast in base as well. he can definitly think of some way.

Quick-thinking is meaningless in the face of superior physcial movement.

Imposing his ability to win the battle, no matter what, as you've stated,right there, is what is classified here as "wank."

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
His feat was mentioned to convey his superior speed to Naruto's, which it did.

And, do not attempt to cloud my mind with your twisted fantasies.

AND, your statement there was entirely false?
"Meaningless"?
No. That's just ridiculous. It would tatter his internal organs beforehand.

One Naruto tanked alot more than 64 palms in base.

Nope not attempting to do anything. Just saying your a f-a-g

Not meaningless Naruto rapes Neji with Kyuubi powers. If you don't get it your mom will. She has good head on her shoulders. Her brain is off the scale. She will blow you away.(why not this thread is trash anyways)

Yellow Flash
10-27-2010, 04:37 PM
This has gotten to the point where if I smacked you on the head with a hammer, you lost your memory, and I spent a year getting you to understand basic logic, you still wouldn't be sensual about this and come to a understanding.

I can't believe you still go on, despite being proven wrong. I would have guessed you would realize you were wrong when you're the only one arguing Neji.

Wank is wank.

/locked.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-27-2010, 04:41 PM
I haven't read this, so I'm not picking a side, but a third party should be the one to lock something, not someone directly involved who says the other is wanking and wrong.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-27-2010, 04:41 PM
IF and i stress IF naruto got shredded with 64 palms, the kyuubi has been proven to react with death imminent so it takes over and naruto rapes with kyuubi, as stated by devils lawyer. thats worst case scenario. naruto wins this
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs7V3te5kbv_yYvqraiUCbRT18lnqjN IsN5Iozlt7kODyJ0fI&t=1&usg=__UWutndOdyhz_XstnCyYzT7JFiVE=

10-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh.

Thanks KGT.

10-27-2010, 04:49 PM
IF and i stress IF naruto got shredded with 64 palms, the kyuubi has been proven to react with death imminent so it takes over and naruto rapes with kyuubi, as stated by devils lawyer. thats worst case scenario. naruto wins this
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs7V3te5kbv_yYvqraiUCbRT18lnqjN IsN5Iozlt7kODyJ0fI&t=1&usg=__UWutndOdyhz_XstnCyYzT7JFiVE=

Enough. I've already proven Neji's ability to prevent Naruto's base attacks and SM.

Kyubi, on the other hand, he'd have to defend against.

He's shown to use Rotation multiple times consecutively, so there's no reason why he couldn't protect himself, as Naruto has never demonstrated maintaning KM for prolongued periods of time,

THE X UCHIHA
10-27-2010, 04:50 PM
3rd DB's informations need to be updated.
Naruto now is pretty much stronger & faster than ever before.

10-27-2010, 04:52 PM
3rd DB's informations need to be updated.
Naruto now is pretty much stronger & faster than ever before.

That's not an arguement.

If anything, it's hype.

Besides.

DM are NOT invalid.

Nothing, especially not the manga, have disproved them.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 04:52 PM
"yawns" Its clear you guys are being played. He is just a poor excuse for a troll. Doesn't even bother to cover up the fact. Probably one of the veteran forumers.

10-27-2010, 04:54 PM
"yawns" Its clear you guys are being played. He is just a poor excuse for a troll. Doesn't even bother to cover up the fact. Probably one of the veteran forumers.
I'm such a troll due to my superior intelligence, yes, which you, good sir, have only succeeded in making more apparent: Thank YOU, my friend, for allowing me to recognize a moment of ultimate lucidity, and realize my superiority to YOU.

:)

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm such a troll due to my superior intelligence, yes, which you, good sir, have only succeeded in making more apparent: Thank YOU, my friend, for allowing me to recognize a moment of ultimate lucidity, and realize my superiority to YOU.

:)

You sir would never be me you may try to reach my heights but you will fall short and onto your face.:)

10-27-2010, 04:58 PM
You sir would never be me you may try to reach my heights but you will fall short and onto your face.:)
Unfortunately that little epiphany of yours presented no apparent grammatical logic, and as such, deserves to be disregarded.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Ha now I know who you are eh Dudemeister.

10-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Ha now I know who you are eh Dudemeister.

...I beg your pardon?

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:03 PM
You may or may not be him but I am close. I am the king of trolling I will figure it out.

10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
You may or may not be him but I am close. I am the king of trolling I will figure it out.

Despite your poor grammar I'll acknowledge your mistake:

You're entirely wrong.

How do you not know who I am, anyway?

THE X UCHIHA
10-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Someone should lock this thread immediatly , where the hell are you , Mods.

10-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Someone should lock this thread immediatly , where the hell are you , Mods.

Trolling.

THE X UCHIHA
10-27-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm saying this for you Morning Tiger. you really should stop this drolly.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Despite your poor grammar I'll acknowledge your mistake:

You're entirely wrong.

How do you not know who I am, anyway?

I just don't know or not caring enough. Give me a hint.

10-27-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm saying this for you Morning Tiger. you really should stop this drolly.

I should hope your intention wasn't to imply all the fault is mine, here?

Because thet'd be quite ridiculous...and sad.

Edit, @ Real Ninja:

Hint:

Ask him who I am.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Whats amusing is most of you debated him seriously.

10-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Whats amusing is most of you debated him seriously.

Know your place.

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM
You guys need to stop.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Who do you think you are talking to? I only allow you to exist for my amusement continue the show monkey.

10-27-2010, 05:19 PM
You guys need to stop.

Do not reprimand me when I've held my tongue all of this time.

I never directly insulted anyone beforehand here, and I refuse to.

Recognize the situation, please.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Man you think you know what trolling is. You got the talent but you ain't got the heart.

THE X UCHIHA
10-27-2010, 05:23 PM
@ MT

no one was wrong, get on with your life and post new threads.

you have your point , and you think it's correct .. then keep it.
and stop posting in this thread.

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Do not reprimand me when I've held my tongue all of this time.

I never directly insulted anyone beforehand here, and I refuse to.

Recognize the situation, please.
No you're taking it further and further. Stop acting like you're superior to everyone and Realninja, stop baiting him.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:25 PM
I am bored anyways Ninja vanish.

10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
No you're taking it further and further. Stop acting like you're superior to everyone and Realninja, stop baiting him.

Self-defense, sweetheart.
I'd hoped you'd realized that by now.

But apparently you're no different...

Kuromaki
10-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Self-defense, sweetheart.
I'd hoped you'd realized that by now.

But apparently you're no different...
Well that's the vibe you're giving me. Acting like no one can counter your arguments and all.

Anyway I'm out.

10-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Well that's the vibe you're giving me. Acting like no one can counter your arguments and all.

Anyway I'm out.

I'm sorry you feel that way, as I have acknowledged and submitted to many individuals' certain points, you being one of them.

Goodbye. I'm disappointed.

Realninja 2.0
10-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Well the whole point of this thread is what again?

The 1st Hokage
10-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Naruto cannot use any base-chakra techniques, (that includes all Rasengan techniques, shadow clones, etc..) due to Neji's Gentle Fist. Distance would matter. 5 meters, then yes, 500 meters, then no, Naruto makes uber amounts of clones, then uses that distraction to go SM, and ohemgeeFRS!!!11!! Neji from existance.

Neji would easily be able to strike Naruto due to their difference in speed, which is all that matters here. lolwut? What difference are you talking bout? The one where SM Naruto is casually supersonic and Neji isn't even half that, then how would Neji strike him?

Naruto's sole hope, similar to their first battle, is Nine-Tails(as Sage Mode requires perfect balance of all three energies, which would be impossible due to Gentle Fist) powerful raw energy-based attacks. Naruto is far more powerful than then. Now he has Boss Summons, powerful Rasengan variants, major Kage Bunshin spam ability, and Sage Mode.

(By the way, this match-up is nowhere near anything remotely close to a 'stomp,' as it has already been proven, proven, that Neji would prevent all of Naruto's regular-chakra based techniques from ever being used intially.) Once again, Starting Distance is extremely important here. Clarify and we might can come to a compromise.

This thread exists soley to convey that point, as many, as always, downplay Neji's abilities and settle with simpleton-concepts, such as,"kagebushinspamattacjk rasen shuriiken boom blitzzzzz bam raseengan baarage" and "Naruto stomps."

Thanks.

P.S.

It'd be well-advised to reserve silence. I'm tryin'

Also. Naruto could win due to the inevitable use of his massive-scale Nine Tail attacks, however, Neji, with his reserves of chakra remaining after simply striking Naruto's chakra points, could hold his own with various chakra-based defenses.
5char

Akatsuki X
10-27-2010, 11:10 PM
At this point in the manga, Naruto rapes in base alone with simple taijutsu.

Recent speed feats with shunshin put him leagues above Neji in base,
adding in Kyuubi chakra to this is just enormous overkill.

Someone lock this.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way, as I have acknowledged and submitted to many individuals' certain points, you being one of them.

Goodbye. I'm disappointed.
What are you doing? Why are you arguing with Kuromaki? She's part of the Infraction League dude, and can infract you just like that. Stop trolling all over this thread, and stop denying that you did nothing wrong. Seriously, if you keep on trolling like this, then all of us are gonna get infracted, just because of your mistake. I'm scared of Kuromaki because I know that if I got into an argument with her, not only would I lose horribly, but I would also get infracted.

Stop this now troll.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I've already proven my point.

And I actually claimed he's faster than him in base mode, and therefore can prevent Sage Mode with Jyuuekn.

If you dare extort some sort of defamation of character here, you can be sure I'm going to place you on my ignore list, once again, or report your posts.

Therefore, you've no reason to impose my being biased unless you are indeed biased yourself.
Yeah, you CLAIMED that he's faster than him in base mode, but you have no proof from the manga or that hyperbole-filled databook of yours to back up your claim. Besides, everyone's speed changes over time, Naruto's speed isn't going to stay constant throughout the whole entire series. He already made development on his speed and strength.

Stop making threats or promises that you're not gonna keep.

The 1st Hokage
10-28-2010, 03:46 PM
What are you doing? Why are you arguing with Kuromaki? She's part of the Infraction League dude, and can infract you just like that. Stop trolling all over this thread, and stop denying that you did nothing wrong. Seriously, if you keep on trolling like this, then all of us are gonna get infracted, just because of your mistake. I'm scared of Kuromaki because I know that if I got into an argument with her, not only would I lose horribly, but I would also get infracted.

Stop this now troll.
I'm just gonna put this out there. FAIL cannot infract someone just because they don't like you, or disagree with you. If they do that, their superiors would take that power away, and stop calling him a 'Troll' or I'll infract you for trolling.

Now to keep this post on topic, I've stated Naruto's base speed should be above Neji's, due to the fact that Neji hasn't shown many feats in general. Naruto has shown craploads of feats, like boss summons that Neji just can't get around. Is don't see Neji hurting Gamabunta.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm just gonna put this out there. FAIL cannot infract someone just because they don't like you, or disagree with you. If they do that, their superiors would take that power away, and stop calling him a 'Troll' or I'll infract you for trolling.

Now to keep this post on topic, I've stated Naruto's base speed should be above Neji's, due to the fact that Neji hasn't shown many feats in general. Naruto has shown craploads of feats, like boss summons that Neji just can't get around. Is don't see Neji hurting Gamabunta.
A troll is someone who insults right? And I called him a troll, because he was insulting people, so how was I insulting him if I only called him something that he's doing to other people? I never said anything about not liking anyone, I was just pointing out the obvious, sorry for the misunderstanding.

THE X UCHIHA
10-29-2010, 04:18 AM
Originally Posted By The 1st Hokage :
I've stated Naruto's base speed should be above Neji's, due to the fact that Neji hasn't shown many feats in general. Naruto has shown craploads of feats, like boss summons that Neji just can't get around. Is don't see Neji hurting Gamabunta.

in addition to your argument ,Neji's abilities pivot around the Hyuga clan's taijutsu which it's quite obvious thing.
so and for this reason , any long ranged attack will make it harder for Neji.

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 12:14 PM
in addition to your argument ,Neji's abilities pivot around the Hyuga clan's taijutsu which it's quite obvious thing.
so and for this reason , any long ranged attack will make it harder for Neji.
Also, Neji's attacks are only short range, but his Rotation jutsu is probably at best low to mid range. At best being the key word here. Naruto's clones are too overwelming for Neji, and Neji has yet to show any speed feats that topples over Naruto's speed. Just using the databooks isn't enough. You also have to use the manga to back up your claims. Morning Tiger is a very educated man, but unless he can prove Neji's speed from the manga, then it counts as a No Limits Fallacy.

11-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah, you CLAIMED that he's faster than him in base mode, but you have no proof from the manga or that hyperbole-filled databook of yours to back up your claim. Besides, everyone's speed changes over time, Naruto's speed isn't going to stay constant throughout the whole entire series. He already made development on his speed and strength.

Stop making threats or promises that you're not gonna keep.

4.5 > 3.5

Naruto never demontrated anything remotely close to the speed of 64 Palm in base mode.

There.

So every one of my points...remain valid.

Edit @ whomever it concerns:
Please stop editing my polls.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:20 PM
64 palms=/=running speed.

Speed changes over time, when the story develops. You should know that by now.

No they don't, they are a no limits fallacy. Now proof that Neji is faster than Naruto, without using that garbage of a Databook.

11-06-2010, 02:25 PM
64 palms=/=running speed.

Speed changes over time, when the story develops. You should know that by now.

No they don't, they are a no limits fallacy. Now proof that Neji is faster than Naruto, without using that garbage of a Databook.
It does, more or less.

Naruto was slower before, as proven by the DB.

64 Palms. Accept it.
DB. Accept it.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:27 PM
It does, more or less.

Naruto was slower before, as proven by the DB.

64 Palms. Accept it.
DB. Accept it.

Proof?
Then you shouldn't have any trouble as to prove this claim of yours by using the manga?
Ha no. Proof
DB is garbage.

11-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Proof?
Then you shouldn't have any trouble as to prove this claim of yours by using the manga?
Ha no. Proof
DB is garbage.

64 Palms.

DB are entirely valid considering Kishi's consolidated ideas they include.
Last time I'm explaining it.
From now on, I don't have to explain it.

So..yeah. My claims remain.

Extreme muscle movement is universal. There.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:37 PM
64 Palms.

DB is not garbage considering they're simply Kishi's consolidated ideas.
Last time I'm explaining it.
From now on, I don't have to explain it.

So..yeah. My claims remain.

Extreme muscle movement is universal. There.
Chapter 276 Pages 18 and 19. As you can see, Naruto was away from Deidara on Page 18. On Page 19, you can see Naruto right behind Deidara. You call that slow?
DB are also filled with hyperboles. It said that the Amaterasu was as hot as the sun. Then you should use the manga to prove your claim.
Ha no.

11-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Chapter 276 Pages 18 and 19. As you can see, Naruto was away from Deidara on Page 18. On Page 19, you can see Naruto right behind Deidara. You call that slow?
DB are also filled with hyperboles. It said that the Amaterasu was as hot as the sun. Then you should use the manga to prove your claim.
Ha no.

Actually, considering the page division, his speed is uncertain.
Additionally, such an event is nothing compared to an absolute statistic, which, unfortunately for you, is provided here.

Opinion.
Additionally, statistics cannot be hyerboles, so that's not even relevant. Sorry.

Or, in other words,"I've nothing to provide but opinion."

Vivi
11-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Ha no.

In other words 6000 Degree's or 11000 Degree's Fahrenheit.
That's only the Layer.

DB is wrong on this Point.
Sasuke used it against Bee.
The Area was covered in Water.
Yet although with such Heat the Water didnt evaporate.
At 6000 degrees there shouldnt have been a Drop of Water left.
Yet there was.
And there's only one explanation for it.
Ammy isn't that hot.

Just to show how wrong the DB is.

Additionally, statistics cannot be hyerbolesThey can still be wrong.

But they can also age.
Last DB came out 2 years ago,
In other words outdated even IF they'd be true.

11-06-2010, 02:44 PM
In other words 6000 Degree's or 11000 Degree's Fahrenheit.
That's only the Layer.

DB is wrong on this Point.
Sasuke used it against Bee.
The Area was covered in Water.
Yet although with such Heat the Water didnt evaporate.
At 6000 degrees there shouldnt have been a Drop of Water left.
Yet there was.
And there's only one explanation for it.
Ammy isn't that hot.

Just to show how wrong the DB is.

Irrelevant.
Why?

"Neji is lightspeed."
False.

"Neji's statistic for speed is 4.5"
Yes.

Statistic does not equal hyperbole.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Actually, considering the page division, his speed is uncertain.
Additionally, such an event is nothing compared to an absolute statistic, which, unfortunately for you, is provided here.

Opinion.
Additionally, statistics cannot be hyerboles, so that's not even relevant. Sorry.

Or, in other words,"I've nothing to provide but opinion."
Faster than Neji's speed will ever be. You don't get it do you? Speed changes over time in manga and anime. Like Ichigo for instance. His speed increases over time because of his forms, Bankai, Hollow Form, Hollow Form, and Getsuga Form. His speed changes over time, and during forms. They can also change if you train. Get it now?

I'm not talking about the statistics being hyperboles, I was just giving an example. So basically what you're saying is, because Neji's speed is 4.5 and Naruto's speed is 3.5, Neji is automatically the faster one? Did you even read the chapter I mentioned? When has Neji have EVER demonstrated that speed? Hmm.........that would be never.

11-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Faster than Neji's speed will ever be. You don't get it do you? Speed changes over time in manga and anime. Like Ichigo for instance. His speed increases over time because of his forms, Bankai, Hollow Form, Hollow Form, and Getsuga Form. His speed changes over time, and during forms. They can also change if you train. Get it now?

I'm not talking about the statistics being hyperboles, I was just giving an example. So basically what you're saying is, because Neji's speed is 4.5 and Naruto's speed is 3.5, Neji is automatically the faster one? Did you even read the chapter I mentioned? When has Neji have EVER demonstrated that speed? Hmm.........that would be never.
Neji's faster than base Naruto, equal to Sage Naruto.
DB.
64 Palms.
That was total wankary on your part.
Total downplay for Neji.
Shame on you.
Page division= non-instintaneous.
64 Palms >>>>>>>>>>> anything base Naruto has ever demonstrated in terms of speed.

My points remain.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Irrelevant.
Why?

"Neji is lightspeed."
False.

Yes.

Doesn't mean that Neji is automatically faster than Naruto, without having feats. A character's speed changes over time in anime. I've told you this multiple times already, yet you would shake off my comments.

11-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Doesn't mean that Neji is automatically faster than Naruto, without having feats. A character's speed changes over time in anime. I've told you this multiple times already, yet you would shake off my comments.

Valid feat- 64 Palms.

"Speed changes."

"Yes, it did. Naruto was slower than before. As proven by DB."

Don't be hypacritical in suggesting self-rightiousness on my part.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Neji's faster than base Naruto, equal to Sage Naruto.
DB.
64 Palms.
That was total wankary on your part.
Total downplay for Neji.
Shame on you.
Page division= non-instintaneous.
64 Palms >>>>>>>>>>> anything base Naruto has ever demonstrated in terms of speed.

My points remain.
Lolwut? Do you have ANY proof of Neji being even CLOSE to Sage Naruto's speed?

So, Naruto appearing being Deidara in another page, isn't faster than 64 Palms?

Vivi
11-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Irrelevant.
Why?

"Neji is lightspeed."
False.

Yes.

*Sigh* Was my point that hard to understand?
Fine I'll translate for you:
As I have just given by an example the DB is unreliable.
Now please show us the proof that the Stats are reliable.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Valid feat- 64 Palms.

"Speed changes."

"Yes, it did. Naruto was slower than before. As proven by DB."

Don't be hypacritical in suggesting self-rightiousness on my part.
HypOcritical.

Again, 64 Palms=/=running speed. Unless you have proof of Neji's 64 Palms being running speed, then Neji isn't faster than Naruto.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I lol'ed at Neji being as fast as Sage Naruto. DB are crap.

11-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Lolwut? Do you have ANY proof of Neji being even CLOSE to Sage Naruto's speed?

So, Naruto appearing being Deidara in another page, isn't faster than 64 Palms?
DB. 4.5

64 Palms. Even in SM, Naruto never demonstrated to move his limbs so quickly. Unless you have a manga page for me? xD

Another page, yes. Equals non-instinaneous movement.

Fail.

I've proven myelf already.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:06 PM
DB. 4.5

64 Palms. Even in SM, Naruto never demonstrated to move his limbs so quickly. Unless you have a manga page for me? xD

Fail.

I actually do. Naruto chapter 430 Pages 15 and 16. Sage Mode Naruto speedblitz and one-shotted the Asura Path at the same time. I just proved how wrong you are.

Fail post is fail.

11-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I actually do. Naruto chapter 430 Pages 15 and 16. Sage Mode Naruto speedblitz and one-shotted the Asura Path at the same time. I just proved how wrong you are.

Fail post is fail.
Incorrect.
Did he demonstrate moving his limbs repeatedly in a blur, similar to Neji's 64 Palms? Nope.

You're still incorrect.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:09 PM
DB. 4.5

Fail.

64 Palms isn't instantaneous movement. Proof of this please.

11-06-2010, 03:10 PM
64 Palms isn't instantaneous movement. Proof of this please.

It's not.
But it seemed you were implying Naruto's movement was.

In any event, 64 Palms outclasses Naruto's speed feats.
:/

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Incorrect.
Did he demonstrate moving his limbs repeatedly in a blur, similar to Neji's 64 Palms? Nope.

You're still incorrect.
He demonstrated leg movement when he speedblitzed the Asura Path. Doesn't have to be in a blur, and this is the same type of speed that speedblitzed Kisame. The person who caught up to Killer Bee. The same person who outranned Sasuke. The same person's spee is equal to Neji's in the DB. You're a fail.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:12 PM
It's not.

Incorrect. Naruto speedblitzing a dude from many meters in a split second is faster than the 64 Palms.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:12 PM
It's not.

64 Palms doesn't outclasses any of Naruto's speed feats. A "blur" is unquantifiable, try again.

11-06-2010, 03:13 PM
He demonstrated leg movement when he speedblitzed the Asura Path. Doesn't have to be in a blur, and this is the same type of speed that speedblitzed Kisame. The person who caught up to Killer Bee. The same person who outranned Sasuke. The same person's spee is equal to Neji's in the DB. You're a fail.

64 Palm >>>> jump and punch.

Don't care about hype. 4.5 > 3.5, as proven by 64 Palms in comparison to jump and punch, lol.

11-06-2010, 03:14 PM
64 Palms doesn't outclasses any of Naruto's speed feats. A "blur" is unquantifiable, try again.
You've lost. 64 Palms outclasses punch.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:18 PM
64 Palm >>>> jump and punch.

Don't care about hype. 4.5 > 3.5, as proven by 64 Palms in comparison to jump and punch, lol.
Naruto didn't jumped in the first place, he literally ran up to the Asura Path. He didn't punched him either, he one-shotted him with a Rasengan. You fail at both of these statements. Proof of 64 Palm being faster than a speedblitz please.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:20 PM
You've lost. 64 Palms outclasses punch.
It wasn't a punch. It was a Rasengan.

Fail.

11-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Naruto didn't jumped in the first place, he literally ran up to the Asura Path. He didn't punched him either, he one-shotted him with a Rasengan. You fail at both of these statements. Proof of 64 Palm being faster than a speedblitz please.

64 Palms is speedblitz.
Why? In Neji's fight with Naruto, multiple chakra bursts from the technique are shown to be emenating from Naruto' back simultaneously, and after Neji stopped hitting Naruto. That obviously proves the extremely high speed of the technique. If you disaggre with that, then you're quite simply incorrect or biased, only because it's proof.

By "punch" I implied "one hit," which is indeed what that fail was.

So, I'm still correct.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Calm down yo. Directed at Tyrell.

Neji can't blitz Naruto from 50m away. That would also give Naruto time to summon a boss toad, make clones to distract Neji, or use his controlled kyubi form (idk what to call it).

Just sayin.

11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Calm down yo. Directed at Tyrell.

Neji can't blitz Naruto from 50m away. That would also give Naruto time to summon a boss toad, make clones to distract Neji, or use his controlled kyubi form (idk what to call it).

Just sayin.

He wouldn't need to blitz.

Just stay close, which is possible due to their differenance in speed.

That's what I've been conveying this entire time.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 03:41 PM
So Naruto is stupid enough to let Neji get to him before he can do anything?

Controlled Kyubi chakra... Scratch that, I'm calling it Rikudou Sennin mode. RS mode takes only a moment to activate and with that he can easily defeat Neji.

11-06-2010, 03:42 PM
So Naruto is stupid enough to let Neji get to him before he can do anything?

Controlled Kyubi chakra... Scratch that, I'm calling it Rikudou Sennin mode. RS mode takes only a moment to activate and with that he can easily defeat Neji.

Guess what.

My point was he can prevent SM and base-chakra technique, which remains valid.

Naruto could most lkikely activate other cheap modes.
However Neji could easily defend with Rotation spam.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:51 PM
64 Palms is speedblitz.
Why? In Neji's fight with Naruto, multiple chakra bursts from the technique are shown to be emenating from Naruto' back simultaneously, and after Neji stopped hitting Naruto. That obviously proves the extremely high speed of the technique. If you disaggre with that, then you're quite simply incorrect or biased, only because it's proof.

By "punch" I implied "one hit," which is indeed what that fail was.

So, I'm still correct.
Fail. The 64 Palms is a technique that closes off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. The opponent needs to be at the range of the user's field of divination, which is short to medium range at most. Neji won't be able to speedblitz Naruto.

Then use one shot.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Guess what.

Neji needs to get within range in order to do that. Otherwise, the 64 Palms is unusable.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 03:52 PM
He can't defend if his head's been punched off. `:P

No seriously, if Neji were to block his chakra points to prevent those modes or anything that might distract him at all, such as summons, he'd have to blitz Naruto. Which he can't. Kyubi chakra can also prevent Gentle Fist from having any effect like it did before, and with better control it won't give Naruto any major injuries. Why do I feel like I've said this before?

Rotation doesn't last forever, and eventually Neji needs to stop and attack. This is assuming that RS mode hasn't blitzed him or Gamabunta hasn't turned him into a pancake.

Zestu
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
is naruto allow to use 9tails power?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I agree with you Kuromaki.,

11-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Neji needs to get within range in order to do that. Otherwise, the 64 Palms is unusable.
He would be.

He can't defend if his head's been punched off. `:P

No seriously, if Neji were to block his chakra points to prevent those modes or anything that might distract him at all, such as summons, he'd have to blitz Naruto. Which he can't. Kyubi chakra can also prevent Gentle Fist from having any effect like it did before, and with better control it won't give Naruto any major injuries. Why do I feel like I've said this before?

Rotation doesn't last forever, and eventually Neji needs to stop and attack. This is assuming that RS mode hasn't blitzed him or Gamabunta hasn't turned him into a pancake.

Actually.

Kyubi chakra heals physical injuries, not chakra flow.
It simply overrides chakra flow.
Naruto would not be able to utilize BASE chakra.

But before that.
Neji slips through Naruto's defensesd due to procen quickness/nimbleness, and pokes him multiple times.
There.

Rotation prevents head being knowcked off.

I agree with you Kuromaki.,

kk

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Guess what.

You still arguing this. Neji can indeed shut off Naruto chakra. But Neji would never be able to touch Naruto. Naruto only needs to spam clones and rush Neji. Neji may have been able to contend with pts Naruto but not the current. Current Naruto clones have even stopped Kakaishi from pinning Naruto down.(Part2 bell test) Who speed and tracking skills surpass Neji by far. Sm mode is not even needed. Just a base frs which Neji cannot tank.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 03:58 PM
He would be.

Actually.

Kyubi chakra heals physical injuries, not chakra flow.
It simply override chakra flow.
Naruto would not be able to utilize BASE chakra.

Rotation prevents head being knowcked off.

kk
You still don't get it do you? In order for the 64 Palms to work, Neji needs to get within range for it to work on Naruto, which means he needs to actually speedblitz Naruto. Which he can't. Unless you have proof that he can.

Neji can't maintain his Rotation for very long you know, or else he would have exhausted all of his chakra.

No, he wouldn't.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
If Kisame can't react to RS naruto, Neji can't react.

It's a good thing Naruto can use Kyubi chakra instead of his base chakra. And he was still ok after using it in his fight with Neji.

Neji's not fast enough to slip through any such defenses. He can't slip through Gamabunta's ass.

11-06-2010, 04:01 PM
You still arguing this. Neji can indeed shut off Naruto chakra. But Neji would never be able to touch Naruto. Naruto only needs to spam clones and rush Neji. Neji may have been able to contend with pts Naruto but not the current. Current Naruto clones have even stopped Kakaishi from pinning Naruto down.(Part2 bell test) Who speed and tracking skills surpass Neji by far. Sm mode is not even needed. Just a base frs which Neji cannot tank.
Neji's faster than Naruto is base mode.
He slips past shadow clones.
He pokes Naruto.
The end.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:04 PM
He pokes Naruto.
The end.
Ha no. You have no proof of Neji being faster than Naruto. You have officially become a Neji wanker. To the max.
Lets see if he can slip past hundreds of shadow clones. I would love to see that.
No he doesn't. Proof?
Ha no.

11-06-2010, 04:04 PM
If Kisame can't react to RS naruto, Neji can't react.

It's a good thing Naruto can use Kyubi chakra instead of his base chakra. And he was still ok after using it in his fight with Neji.

Neji's not fast enough to slip through any such defenses. He can't slip through Gamabunta's ass.

Actually, Neji's much faster than Kisame.
Actually, Naruto cannot summon due to GF.
Don't be vulgar, little-girl.

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 04:05 PM
He pokes Naruto.
The end.

Proof of Neji being faster than Naruto base right now. Its non existent but I will let you try.

Before after he is hit by a thousand rasengan.

No the end is Neji getting blasted in oblivion by a frs.

11-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Proof of Neji being faster than Naruto base right now. Its non existent but I will let you try.

Before after he is hit by a thousand rasengan.

No the end is Neji getting blasted in oblivion by a frs.
Incorrect.
64 Palms.

I'll let you try to wank that away, like everyone does.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Actually, nothing suggests that's true. Even in the databook there's not a large difference, and Kisame could have easily become faster since the last databook was made.

Actually, GF won't do crap because Kyubi chakra can override it, assuming that Neji survives long enough to use it against Naruto.

Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Don't get all mad about it.

11-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Actually, nothing suggests that's true. Even in the databook there's not a large difference, and Kisame could have easily become faster since the last databook was made.

Actually, GF won't do crap because Kyubi chakra can override it, assuming that Neji survives long enough to use it against Naruto.

Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Don't get all mad about it.

Hm. "Not a large difference" = difference.
Also, Kisame never demonstrated anything close tov 64 Palms.
Proof.

K does not override GF. It overrides Naruto's BC, which wouldn't be of use anyway, so thanks for ahering to my point! xD

Lol, that's called projection ma dear; you're obviously the individual here who i frustrated.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
64 Palms demonstrates Neji's hand and arm speed. That's it. It doesn't mean he has Kisame's level of reaction speed and it most certainly doesn't mean that he can blitz Naruto.

Proof? Do I have to keep repeating everything to you? Neji vs. Naruto fight.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
This "little-girl" can pwn your ass. She can even give me a hard time, and can probably win in a debate against me. But if you mess with her, you mess with me.

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Incorrect.
64 Palms.

I'll let you try to wank that away, like everyone does.

Incorrect clone blitz and a rasengan to the face. Several reasons why

1. Naruto now has the ability to analyze an opponents weakness and openings through his clones.

2. After said clones gather said experience Naruto reactions and skills can now match his opponents.

3. Naruto exploits said weakness with ease and thus killing said oppents.

proof- Enter character Kakuza who said speed and power rivaled Kakaishi. Naruto used about 3 clones to analyze him and completely discovered his weakness and find a opening.

Neji in now way has ever shown the type of speed and power Kakuza has shown.

11-06-2010, 04:18 PM
64 Palms demonstrates Neji's hand and arm speed. That's it. It doesn't mean he has Kisame's level of reaction speed and it most certainly doesn't mean that he can blitz Naruto.

Proof? Do I have to keep repeating everything to you? Neji vs. Naruto fight.

There's absolutely nothing to disprove Neji's ability to move his legs the same way.

I feel the same way. Perhap you hould liten for once.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:20 PM
There's absolutely nothing to disprove Neji's ability to move his legs the same way.

I feel the same way. Perhap you hould liten for once.
Then you should have no trouble of proving that Neji's legs can move the same way.
Listen dude, not liten, maybe you should learn some grammar, then come back at me.

11-06-2010, 04:22 PM

1. Naruto now has the ability to analyze an opponents weakness and openings through his clones.

2. After said clones gather said experience Naruto reactions and skills can now match his opponents.

proof- Enter character Kakuza who said speed and power rivaled Kakaishi. Naruto used about 3 clones to analyze him and completely discovered his weakness and find a opening.

That doesn't apply to everyone, so irrelevant.
Hyperbole. That's only to a certain extent; Naruto cannot deduce the workings of Neji's Gentle Fist techniques.
That can apply to everyone in the universe.
"Said"? So it's hype, then. Hypacrite.
So now that applies to everyone in the universe?
No.
Why?
Kakuzu severely underestamated him, as Neji did, long ago.
Raw power, no.
Power of effect of GF, yes.

64 Palms, yes.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Arm speed>leg speed. And going by that logic, I can say that Minato can shoot rainbow unicorns out of his eyes because nothing has ever disproved his ability to do so.

Why did 30% Kisame easily dispatch Neji and his team? Hmm.

11-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Then you should have no trouble of proving that Neji's legs can move the same way.
Listen dude, not liten, maybe you should learn some grammar, then come back at me.

We've both committen to several grammatical mistakes throughout the longevity of this discussion.

Oh, Neji move his legs and torso at comparable speeds to his arms during 64 Palms.
Additionally, in general, someone possessing the ability to moves his upper limbs at such a pace can obviously move his lower limbs at a comparable pace, gete over it; it's logic.

Or is that why you've demonstrated the inability to understand my implications?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:25 PM

Hyperbole. That's only to a certain extent; Naruto cannot deduce the workings of Neji's Gentle Fist techniques.
No.
Why?
Raw power, no.

64 Palms, yes.

Again, he needs to be within range to use GF and 64 Palms. GF is a short range attack, and the 64 Palms is a short to medium range. At best. Neji needs to actually speedblitz Naruto, and Neji has yet to show any feats of speedblitzing anybody.

11-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Arm speed>leg speed. And going by that logic, I can say that Minato can shoot rainbow unicorns out of his eyes because nothing has ever disproved his ability to do so.

Why did 30% Kisame easily dispatch Neji and his team? Hmm.

He didn't. xD

They collided with him?
Fail.

Oh yah.
One who moves his upper limbs at such a speed, obviously can move his lower limbs at such a speed, because one body cannot have two nervous systems.
You fail at logic. xD

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 04:30 PM

No.
Why?
Raw power, no.

64 Palms, yes.

I caught on to you. You are clearly trolling.

Anyways Kakuza>Neji frs>majority of naruto verse minus pain,madara, bee and a select few.

11-06-2010, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=Morning Tiger:0;4272848]
Again, he needs to be within range to use GF and 64 Palms. GF is a short range attack, and the 64 Palms is a short to medium range. At best. Neji needs to actually speedblitz Naruto, and Neji has yet to show any feats of speedblitzing anybody.

Gueswat.

Due to their difference in speed, he remains close to Naruto.
xDDDDDDDD
Should I post the manga page of Neji speedblitzing the Hell out of Naruto?
You're wanking terribly.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:34 PM
He didn't. xD

They collided with him?
Fail.

Oh yah.
One who moves his upper limbs at such a speed, obviously can move his lower limbs at such a speed, because one body cannot have two nervous systems.
You fail at logic. xD
Actually he did, you fail.

No he can't. U don't know what you're talking about. Arm speed=/=leg speed. You have more muscle in your legs, but you move more slowly in them. You have less muscle in your arms, but you move more quickly in them. It's simple logic, it ain't common sense, something which you don't have huh?

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:34 PM
He didn't. xD

They collided with him?
Fail.

Oh yah.
You fail at logic. xD
Then explain why he got them in Water Prison. If Neji was the bomb like you claim he is, he could've soloed Kisame.

Then prove that Neji can keep up with Killer Bee like Kisame did, or dodge a Rasenshuriken at point blank range like Deva path did. Because both of those characters failed to blitz Naruto.

11-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Actually he did, you fail.

No he can't. U don't know what you're talking about. Arm speed=/=leg speed. You have more muscle in your legs, but you move more slowly in them. You have less muscle in your arms, but you move more quickly in them. It's simple logic, it ain't common sense, something which you don't have huh?

Actually, they collided with him, and he grabbed them.
You fail.

What you're all saying is, Neji cannot move his leg muscles remotely close to the speed of his arms(as anything remotely close to the speed of his arms is fast.)

I didn't realize one human can possess two different nervous systems.

You're the one to fail in logic.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Morning Tiger:0;4272848]

Gueswat.

Due to their difference in speed, he remains close to Naruto.
xDDDDDDDD
Should I post the manga page of Neji speedblitzing the Hell out of Naruto?
You're wanking terribly.
Fail again. Neji isn't remaining close to Naruto.
That was in Part 1. Naruto's speed developed greatly, especially since he appeared behind Deidara in a split second. I wonder if Neji ever attempted that speed in Part 2. Hmm.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:37 PM
You fail.

What you're all saying is, Neji cannot move his leg muscles remotely close to the speed of his arms(as anything remotely close to the speed of his arms is fast.)

He dispatched of them by using his water clones to put them in a water prison jutsu.

Never said that, I said that leg movment is slower than arm movement. Fail again.

Actually, I pass at logic, you fail at comprehension. You're wanking horribly on Neji on this thread here.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 04:38 PM
You fail.

If Neji was so awesome he could've dodged Kisame's attacks.

Do you not get the point that arm speed is not the same as leg speed?

Okay you can stop flaming now, there's no need to get so worked up over a debate concerning drawings.

11-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Then explain why he got them in Water Prison. If Neji was the bomb like you claim he is, he could've soloed Kisame.

Then prove that Neji can keep up with Killer Bee like Kisame did, or dodge a Rasenshuriken at point blank range like Deva path did. Because both of those characters failed to blitz Naruto.

1) Plot no Jutsu
2) He grabbed him when they collided, preventing that possibility.

Hm.
Because Neji's speed is 4.5, .5 away from the highest speed, and, because his 64 Palms is comparable(if not far superior) to Killer Bee's sword dances.
And because you're awesome.

[Shikamaru]
11-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Due to these conditions, Neji would clearly defeat Naruto with ease.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
1) Plot no Jutsu
2) He grabbed him when they collided, preventing that possibility.

Hm.
Because Neji's speed is 4.5, .5 away from the highest speed, and, because his 64 Palms is comparable(if not far superior) to Killer Bee's sword dances.
And because you're wanking.
1. Proof?

DB is unreliable and speed is unquantifiable in the manga try again. Prove to me that his 64 Palms is superior to Killer Bee's sword dances.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:41 PM
;4272922']Due to these conditions, Neji would clearly defeat Naruto with ease.
Proof?

11-06-2010, 04:41 PM
If Neji was so awesome he could've dodged Kisame's attacks.

Do you not get the point that arm speed is not the same as leg speed?

Okay you can stop flaming now, there's no need to get so worked up over a debate concerning drawings.
He did.

It's not.
Although you don't seem to understand that leg speed is fairly close to arm speed.
It's not something you can deny, either.

Once againm projection; you're obviously the one who's quite frustrated at this point.

And, my "impartial" moderator, explain to me the reason as to why you view their calling me "wanker" proper debating, and my claiming you're behaving like one flame?

Partial.
Inqulaified.
Liar.
And I'm being sincere.

11-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Proof?
I've provided adequetely.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:45 PM
He did.

It's not.
Although you don't seem to understand that leg speed is fairly close to arm speed.
It's not something you can deny, either.

Once againm projection; you're obviously the one who's quite frustrated at this point.

And, my "impartial" moderator, explain to me the reason as to why you view their calling me "wanker" proper debating, and my claiming you're behaving like one flame?

Partial.
Inqulaified.
Liar.
And I'm being sincere.
Fail again. You said that arm and leg speed were the same, don't try to change the words a little bit, just to make it seem like you know what you're talking about.

You're a wanker because you believe that Neji's 64 Palms is superior to Naruto's speed feats. Neji's 64 Palms creating blurs is unquantifiable. I told you this multiple times already, yet you refused to comprehend my comments. This proves that you are a Neji wanker, yet you're too thick headed to believe it. You're worse than Dudemeister. At least he doesn't hype up characters, to the point where it's downright fanwanking. Just because they were in the DB doesn't mean that Neji is automatically faster than Naruto. Speed changes for characters overtime in manga and anime, you need to understand at least that simple logic.

Fail again. You said that arm and leg speed were the same, don't try to change the words a little bit, just to make it seem like you know what you're talking about.

You're a wanker because you believe that Neji's 64 Palms is superior to Naruto's speed feats. Neji's 64 Palms creating blurs is unquantifiable. I told you this multiple times already, yet you refused to comprehend my comments. This proves that you are a Neji wanker, yet you're too thick headed to believe it. You're worse than Dudemeister. At least he doesn't hype up characters, to the point where it's downright fanwanking. Just because they were in the DB doesn't mean that Neji is automatically faster than Naruto. Speed changes for characters overtime in manga and anime, you need to understand at least that simple logic.

Nope.
My point remains.
Why?
That is merely an onslught of pointless insults.

tyrell4life194
I've provided adequetely.
DB is unreliable without the manga try again.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Nope.
My point remains.
Ha, no.
Provide proof from the manga.

11-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Ha, no.
Provide proof from the manga.
'Just did. You failed twice.
Good show.
DB is unreliable without the manga try again.

4.5 proved by 64 Palms.

You fail.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Nope.
My point remains.
Why?
That is merely an onslught of pointless insults.
You've been insulting me and Kuromaki, and accused that we were wanking. That's trolling also.

Hypocrite post is by a hypocrite.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
'Just did. You failed twice.
Good show.

4.5 proved by 64 Palms.

You fail.
Again, unquantifiable from the manga try again.

Ha no you didn't, fail again.

11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
You've been insulting me and Kuromaki, and accused that we were wanking. That's trolling also.

Hypocrite post is by a hypocrite.

You're definition of trolling is attempting to bother others.

You're attempting to bother me.

Anyway, you've disregarded all of my proof.
Keep rambling. See what happens.

Besides, you two have commited to your fair-share of insults.
However, let's stop it now.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:53 PM
You're definition of trolling is attempting to bother others.

You're attempting to bother me.

Anyway, you've disregarded all of my proof.
Keep rambling. See what happens.
And your definition of trolling is assuming that someone is wanking, while you've been wanking on Neji throughout the entire thread. That's called being a hypocrite. Learn your vocab bro.

I'm not, I'm attempting to prove to you that Neji's 64 Palms isn't faster than Naruto's speed feats. And there is one attack that can literally crap all over his 64 Palms.

Using the DB isn't proof. Use the Manga, the next time you want show me some proof.

[Shikamaru]
11-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Either way Neji has the ability to disperse chakra at will to block both ranged and melee attacks.

It's clear Neji's reaction and hand speed greatly exceed Naruto's.

I've also seen no feats that Naruto has increased his base speed from the orignal series. The only difference I've seen has been in Sage Mode, which basically is why he's considered useful now. Without it, he's entirely useless.

The myth that obtaining Sage Mode has greatly increased his base speed has yet to be shown. Even so, his reaction speed in base has not increased either. Neji would destroy him in striking range.

11-06-2010, 04:58 PM
And your definition of trolling is assuming that someone is wanking, while you've been wanking on Neji throughout the entire thread. That's called being a hypocrite. Learn your vocab bro.

I'm not, I'm attempting to prove to you that Neji's 64 Palms isn't faster than Naruto's speed feats. And there is one attack that can literally crap all over his 64 Palms.

Using the DB isn't proof. Use the Manga, the next time you want show me some proof.
Insult.
My definition of trolling: Attempting to, without remorse, bother an innocent individual.
Another insult.
Fragment.
Perhaps you shouldn't attempt to defy the impossible.
The technique can egest feaces all over Neji's hands? That's quite disgusting.
Yes it is. Kishi's ideas.
I did.
64 Palms.

11-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Base Naruto vs Base Neji: Neji wins thanks to his fast movement and his gentle fist

Nine tailed Naruto vs Neji: Naruto obviously wins

PERIOD

I love Kaiten.

tyrell4life194
Base Naruto vs Base Neji: Neji wins thanks to his fast hand movement and his gentle fist

Nine tailed Naruto vs Neji: Naruto obviously wins

PERIOD
Neji needs to be within range in order for him to use 64 Palms. Naruto can spam hundreds of shadow clones to destract Neji, then use a Rasengan to finish him off. Simple as that.

Neji needs to be within range in order for him to use 64 Palms. Naruto can spam hundreds of shadow clones to destract Neji, then use a Rasengan to finish him off. Simple as that.

Nope. Naruto cannot utilize base-chakra techniques.

His only hope is Kyubi, in which case, he'd most likely win.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Nope. Naruto cannot utilize base-chakra techniques.

His only hope is Kyubi, in which case, he'd most likely win.
Funny, lets see if Neji can handle a few hundred shadow clones. Unless you have me a manga scan of Neji handling a hundred shadow clones, then don't say that Neji wins.

11-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Funny, lets see if Neji can handle a few hundred shadow clones. Unless you have me a manga scan of Neji handling a hundred shadow clones, then don't say that Neji wins.

He wouldn't.

Naruto wouldn't use Shadow Clones with hi chakra flow disturbed.

How can this be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Neji's faster than base naruto , periodo.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Insult.
My definition of trolling: Attempting to, without remorse, bother an innocent individual.
Another insult.
Fragment.
Perhaps you shouldn't attempt to defy the impossible.
The technique can egest feaces all over Neji's hands? That's quite disgusting.
Yes it is. Kishi's ideas.
I did.
64 Palms.

Trolling means to insult or flame. Or stating something that has nothing to do with the topic.
Trolling.
Again trolling.
Kishi's ideas is the reason why the series Naruto fails, until the recent chapters.
Rasenshuriken.

11-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Trolling means to insult or flame. Or stating something that has nothing to do with the topic.
Trolling.
Again trolling.
Kishi's ideas is the reason why the series Naruto fails, until the recent chapters.
Rasenshuriken.

I'm not trolling.

Naruto can't use Rasenhuriken here.
Neji halts his chakra.

Kishi's ideas = DB.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm not trolling.

Naruto can't use Rasenhuriken here.
Neji halts his chakra.

Kishi's ideas = DB.
Kishi's ideas=fail.

Again, Neji needs to get into short to medium range. Naruto can just spam shadow clones to deal with Neji. Now prove to me that Neji can kill all the shadow clones.

Yes you are trolling. You were discussing things that were off topic.

11-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Kishi's ideas=fail.

Again, Neji needs to get into short to medium range. Naruto can just spam shadow clones to deal with Neji. Now prove to me that Neji can kill all the shadow clones.

Yes you are trolling. You were discussing things that were off topic.
Manga is fail?

No, he can't.
Because Neji would be in an adequete range due to their difference in speed. due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.
I suppose we all were...

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Manga is fail?

No, he can't.
Because Neji would be in an adequete range due to their difference in speed. due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their difference in speed.due to their differencedue to their difference in speed. in speed.
I suppose we all were...
Yes, the manga is fail.

And you have yet to prove this "difference in speed" I already showed you pages worth of proof of how Naruto's running speed is faster than Neji's running speed.

11-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, the manga is fail.

And you have yet to prove this "difference in speed" I already showed you pages worth of proof of how Naruto's running speed is faster than Neji's running speed.
Alright. So one who claims all false loses the right to argue.

Oh..my goodness.

One person cannot have two nervous systems.
By this, I imply Neji's leg movement is close to his arm movement in regard of speed.

Considering this, yes, I have proven, *drumroll* that Neji is indeed faster than base Naruto.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:26 PM

Oh..my goodness.

By this, I imply Neji's leg movement is close to his arm movement in regard of speed.

Considering this, yes, I have proven, *drumroll* that Neji is indeed faster than base Naruto.
This is invalid. Leg movement and arm movement isn't the same. I will give you an example. Naruto's arm movement isn't great, because he doesn't create blurs with them. On the other hand, his leg movement is substantial, because he was able to not only speedblitz the Asura Path and Kisame. Everyone's leg movement and arm movement varies, and therefore, it's unquantifiable in the manga. Therefore, your statement is incorrect.

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 05:29 PM

Oh..my goodness.

Neji's Jyuuken style gives him the ability to move his arms at extreme speed. I'm not gonna take that away from him, but saying his Arm movement and overall movement are the same is just a baseless assumption. There is no proof or even a character statement that implies this.

11-06-2010, 05:29 PM
This is invalid. Leg movement and arm movement isn't the same. I will give you an example. Naruto's arm movement isn't great, because he doesn't create blurs with them. On the other hand, his leg movement is substantial, because he was able to not only speedblitz the Asura Path and Kisame. Everyone's leg movement and arm movement varies, and therefore, it's unquantifiable in the manga. Therefore, your statement is incorrect.

Incorrect.
1)I clearly stated Neji's leg movement was "close" to his arm movement's speed, not equal to it.
2) Naruto has nothing to do with it.
There is nothing to suggest Neji cannot move quickly on his feet, as his speed, as proven by Kishimoto himself, is indeed 4.5, nearly flawless; much faster than base Naruto.
3) Naruto cannot strike multiple times within a fraction of a second due to his inferior speed.

My point remains.
It will always.

11-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Neji's Jyuuken style gives him the ability to move his arms at extreme speed. I'm not gonna take that away from him, but saying his Arm movement and overall movement are the same is just a baseless assumption. There is no proof or even a character statement that implies this.
1) The Jyuken is a fancy word for "superior chakra control."
It has nothing to do with speed.
2) 'Never said they were the same.
But as proven by Kishimoto himself, they are close. (Neji's 4.5 > Naruto's 3.5)
It's beyond absolute.

tyrell4life194
Incorrect.
1)I clearly stated Neji's leg movement was "close" to his arm movement's speed, not equal to it.
2) Naruto has nothing to do with it.
There is nothing to suggest Neji cannot move quickly on his feet, as his speed, as proven by Kishimoto himself, is indeed 4.5, nearly flawless; much faster than base Naruto.
3) Naruto cannot strike multiple times within a fraction of a second due to his inferior speed.

My point remains.
It will always.
Incorrect.
1. Everyone's leg and arm movement varies for each person. We don't know if his leg and arm movement are close, or if they're far apart.
2. Called an example bro, look it up in the dictionary. And the thread reads "Neji vs NARUTO."
3. Yes he can. It's called Shadow Clone Jutsu.

No it doesn't. You fail at all of your statements.

The 1st Hokage
Due to the fact you did not state DB is a source of info for this battle, we go by BG default rules, so technically, you're wrong on a technicality. :/

11-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Due to the fact you did not state DB is a source of info for this battle, we go by BG default rules, so technically, you're wrong on a technicality. :/

I'll always abide by Kishimoto, or rather, his ideas, which reside within the DB.
Just for future reference.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Who are you talking about? Cause if you're talking about me, I don't use the DB in the first place.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll always abide by Kishimoto, or rather, his ideas, which reside within the DB.
Just for future reference.
Which is the reason why you lost this argument.

11-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Incorrect.
1. Everyone's leg and arm movement varies for each person. We don't know if his leg and arm movement are close, or if they're far apart.
2. Called an example bro, look it up in the dictionary. And the thread reads "Neji vs NARUTO."
3. Yes he can. It's called Shadow Clone Jutsu.

No it doesn't. You fail at all of your statements.
They cannot be far apart, that entails seperate immune systems.
An example that does not disprove anything.
Nah. Neji prevent its use.

Akatsuki X
The Databooks are so inaccurate anyway.

Which is the reason why you lost this argument.

You're opposing manga and DB.

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 05:37 PM
1) The Jyuken is a fancy word for "superior chakra control."
It has nothing to do with speed.
2) 'Never said they were the same.
But as proven by Kishimoto himself, they are close. (Neji's 4.5 > Naruto's 3.5)
It's beyond absolute.
1. My fault. I wasn't thinking.

2. I realy don't care what Kishimoto himself said. Neji has never shown any substancial speed feats.

11-06-2010, 05:38 PM
The Databooks are so inaccurate anyway.

Kishimoto's ideas cannot be anyone elses.
An original idea cannot be unoriginal.
Do you understand?

Additionally, the hyperbole you're directly referring to is irrelevant, as statistic is entirely different and absolute.
Numbers.
Who are you talking about? Cause if you're talking about me, I don't use the DB in the first place.
...That wasn't directed towards you.

11-06-2010, 05:40 PM
1. My fault. I wasn't thinking.

2. I realy don't care what Kishimoto himself said. Neji has never shown any substancial speed feats.

64 Palms.

Naruto's feats can't compare.
And if you don't care for Kiski's ideas....you don't care for the manga.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:43 PM
You're opposing manga and DB.
DB=unreliable
Manga=reliable
Get it?

11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
DB=unreliable
Manga=reliable
Get it?

The Databooks are soley Masashi Kishimoto's compiled ideas and statistics which apply to his characters.
It was created to define the manga, to lessen and supress the inevitable onslaught of misinterpretations imposed by the manga's readers.
We all have diverse beliefs, yes?
We've made that clear.
When it comes down to senseless debating, something of this situation, we are to look at statistics.
"Neji's arms are quicker than Naruto's legs...but Naruto's legs are quicker than Neji's legs! But 64 Palms is so fast... but SM is so fast..."

"Oh look. Kishi says Neji's faster than Naruto. His speed stats are 4.5 and compared to Naruto's 3.5.

Do you understand?
Do you refuse to understand?

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM
64 Palms.

Naruto's feats can't compare.
And if you don't care for Kiski's ideas....you don't care for the manga.
I don't care for either. His ideas and what is actually true are different. Do you think he takes feats or physics or any science of motion into consideration when drawing?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM
The Databooks are soley Masashi Kishimoto's compiled ideas and statistics which apply to his characters.
It was created to define the manga, to lessen and supress the inevitable onslaught of misinterpretations imposed by the manga's readers.
We all have diverse beliefs, yes?
We've made that clear.
When it comes down to senseless debating, something of this situation, we are to look at statistics.
"Neji's arms are quicker than Naruto's legs...but Naruto's legs are quicker than Neji's legs! But 64 Palms is so fast... but SM is so fast..."

"Oh look. Kishi says Neji's faster than Naruto. His speed stats are 4.5 and compared to Naruto's 3.5.

Do you understand?
Do you refuse to understand?
So what you're saying is, the DB is a pile of garbage that only showed statistics and hyperboles. Even if the DB has statistics speed, speed in characters changes over time in manga and anime. I've told you this multiple times already. Also, you need feats from the manga to support your claims, which you have yet to do anyways, so why bother?

11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
I don't care for either. His ideas and what is actually true are different. Do you think he takes feats or physics or any science of motion into consideration when drawing?

His ideas ARE his drawings! You do not understand...

Neji's faster than Naruto, end of discussion. None of you allow yourselves to listen.

Hmph...I wonder why!

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Databooks may of been correct at one point in time, but they don't get updated, and are extremely outdated. They are old, and need updated, but have not been. End of discussion.

11-06-2010, 05:56 PM
So what you're saying is, the DB is a pile of garbage that only showed statistics and hyperboles. Even if the DB has statistics speed, speed in characters changes over time in manga and anime. I've told you this multiple times already. Also, you need feats from the manga to support your claims, which you have yet to do anyways, so why bother?

DB define manga.
DB are more straightfoward than manga. (as manga is constantly misunderstood)

Hm.
64 Palms is in manga.
Neji blitzing Naruto is in manga, I've saved the image.
Neji blitzing Kidomaru is in manga, I've saved the image.
Shall I continue to invalidate your arguement?

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 05:57 PM
It's quite possible that Kishimoto was under the influence of marijuana when he wrote the databooks, so that would mean that they were created under drug related circumstances.

11-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Databooks may of been correct at one point in time, but they don't get updated, and are extremely outdated. They are old, and need updated, but have not been. End of discussion.

How interesting; that certainly contradicts your previous point.

In any event.
They have been updated, as the statistics reflect Part Two endeavors.

End of discussion.

11-06-2010, 05:58 PM
It's quite possible that Kishimoto was under the influence of marijuana when he wrote the databooks, so that would mean that they were created under drug related circumstances.

How humerous.
However entirely invalid.

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 06:00 PM
PM those images to me MT. I'd like to see Neji "Blitzing" them.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:01 PM
DB define manga.
DB are more straightfoward than manga. (as manga is constantly misunderstood)

Hm.
64 Palms is in manga.
Neji blitzing Naruto is in manga, I've saved the image.
Neji blitzing Kidomaru is in manga, I've saved the image.
Shall I continue to invalidate your arguement?
DB is more straightfoward than manga when it comes to hyperboles and statistics. Kishimoto doesn't follow the laws of physics when he makes the DB's.

That's great of Neji blitzing Naruto in Part 1. Now in Part 2, Naruto's speed has developed greatly, able to appear being Deidara in a second. Speed in the manga is unquantifiable try again. And can you prove to me of Neji being as fast as Sage Mode Naruto?

PM those images to me MT. I'd like to see Neji "Blitzing" them.

"MT"?
What is that?

Akatsuki X
It's entirely valid, unless you can prove that Kishimoto does not smoke pot.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:04 PM
A lot of crap seems to have gone down while I was gone, so just calm down everyone before flaming starts to begin. Which it did a while ago. But it looks like it's calmed down for now.

Now where are those feats of Neji running as fast as Kisame and Pain?

11-06-2010, 06:04 PM
DB is more straightfoward than manga when it comes to hyperboles and statistics. Kishimoto doesn't follow the laws of physics when he makes the DB's.

That's great of Neji blitzing Naruto in Part 1. Now in Part 2, Naruto's speed has developed greatly, able to appear being Deidara in a second. Speed in the manga is unquantifiable try again. And can you prove to me of Neji being as fast as Sage Mode Naruto?
Only statistics.
So has Neji's.
In fact, his speed is literally nearly flawless.
4.5/5
?
KK DB:
Neji's 4.5 . Naruto's 3.5
In SM, Naruto never demonstrated to posess the ability to strike as quickly as Neji.

11-06-2010, 06:05 PM
A lot of crap seems to have gone down while I was gone, so just calm down everyone before flaming starts to begin. Which it did a while ago. But it looks like it's calmed down for now.

Now where are those feats of Neji moving as fast as Kisame and Pain?

64 Palms.

Besides.

Pain is a flower in this situation; he';s entirely irrelevant.
And Kisame.

11-06-2010, 06:06 PM
It's entirely valid, unless you can prove that Kishimoto does not smoke pot.

Yes, because I am his son.

Proof?
Because I say so.

That's what you are doing here.

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2010, 06:06 PM
How interesting; that certainly contradicts your previous point.

In any event.
They have been updated, as the statistics reflect Part Two endeavors.

End of discussion.
Yes, I understand I contradicted myself, but I'll give you some credit.

Neji hasn't shown any good speed feats. He's only been shown on 1 or 2 battles in Shippuden, so how could he of shown 4.5 speed? I'd like that explanation.

MT - Short for Morning Tiger.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:07 PM
64 Palms.

Besides.

Pain is a flower in this situation; he';s entirely irrelevant.
And Kisame.
Running, my dear. Neji can't use 64 Palms unless he's close enough.

Except for the fact that you claimed Neji is much faster than Kisame, which is clearly not the case. And you say that Neji can 64 Palm Naruto before he can do anything, meaning that he would blitz. But if Deva Path can't blitz, how can Neji?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Only statistics.
So has Neji's.
In fact, his speed is literally nearly flawless.
4.5/5
?
KK DB:
Neji's 4.5 . Naruto's 3.5
In SM, Naruto never demonstrated to posess the ability to strike as quickly as Neji.
And hyperboles.
Untrue. Neji has yet to demonstrate any speed feats in Part 2. Give me speed feats from Part 2 to prove that Neji is faster than Naruto.
That doesn't prove anything.
He doesn't need arm speed. He already has enough leg speed in order for him to blitz the Asura Path and Kisame.

11-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Yes, I understand I contradicted myself, but I'll give you some credit.

Neji hasn't shown any good speed feats. He's only been shown on 1 or 2 battles in Shippuden, so how could he of shown 4.5 speed? I'd like that explanation.

Based on what you just said, Neji can be of any speed.
(You implied his speed is uncertain due to his lack of appearances overall)

However, we have the DB, so no need to fret.^^
Neji's speed is 4.5, and greater than
Naruto's, because Kishimoto created the characters, and what HE says, is definete.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 06:12 PM
But not everyone is Kishi's son.
But the majority of people smoke marijuana.

So your logic is invalid.

The 1st Hokage
Kisame's Speed in the DB: 4

You're saying Neji is faster than the guy who fought on par with Gai?

Also, Akatsuki X, Morning Tiger, stop arguing over who does and does not smoke reefer or I'll infract you both for spamming.

And hyperboles.
Untrue. Neji has yet to demonstrate any speed feats in Part 2. Give me speed feats from Part 2 to prove that Neji is faster than Naruto.
That doesn't prove anything.
He doesn't need arm speed. He already has enough leg speed in order for him to blitz the Asura Path and Kisame.

Nope.
4.5. Kishimoto said so, sorry.
His manga, sorry.
Not yours, sorry.

Wasn't it you who said characters improve over time?
Well, Neji speedblitzed Naruto in Part 1 with 64 Palms.
Wouldn't you say he'd gotten faster by part two?
You would.
But now, you won't, because it'll mean I've proven you wrong with your own arguement.

Don't care.
Neji uses GF, halts the flow of Naruto's chakra, prevents the use of BC techniques.

11-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Kisame's Speed in the DB: 4

You're saying Neji is faster than the guy who fought on par with Gai?

He didn't fight on par; he was entirely blitzed.

Mind you, Guy's techniques add to his overall speed status.
I'm glad I was able to clarify.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
It should be glaringly obvious that the current DB stats are now old and outdated. They were released years ago, you know how much has happened in the series since then?

11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
But not everyone is Kishi's son.
But the majority of people smoke marijuana.

So your logic is invalid.

I should hope you're attempting to befuddle me.

My implication was, quite simply, you're BS'ing everyone here.

11-06-2010, 06:16 PM
It should be glaringly obvious that the current DB stats are now old and outdated. They were released years ago, you know how much has happened in the series since then?

The DB stats reflect Part 2 endeavors, as organized.

Actually, the statistics are updated consistently.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry Firsty.

If they are updated constantly, then why have they remained the same?

11-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry Firsty.

If they are updated constantly, then why have they remained the same?

The statistics never had a name, silly.

And I believe I said, "consistently," or "regularly," not "constantly," or "all the time."

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:21 PM
The DB stats reflect Part 2 endeavors, as organized.

Actually, the statistics are updated consistently.
I'd like proof of this because as far as I care, they don't release a new book on a weekly basis.

Edit: That doesn't change the fact that the latest DB is over 2 years old

11-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I'd like proof of this because as far as I care, they don't release a new book on a weekly basis.

Statistics, I said.

Not "entire DB."

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 06:23 PM
The statistics never had a name, silly.

And I believe I said, "consistently," or "regularly," not "constantly," or "all the time."

So, updating them twice a year is consistently?

11-06-2010, 06:24 PM
So, updating them twice a year is consistently?

Statistics, I said.

Not "entire DB."

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Doesn't change the fact that the latest DB is over 2 years old and the stats in it are over 2 years. Old.

If you want to fight statements with statements, Naruto is hyped to be more powerful than his father, who's well known for his speed.

11-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Doesn't change the fact that the latest DB is over 2 years old and the stats in it are over 2 years. Old.

If you want to fight statements with statements, Naruto is hyped to be more powerful than his father, who's well known for his speed.
Hype?
Dont' care.

What I do know is, Minato's speed is 4.5, and Naruto's is 3.5.

You seem to be misunderstanding my posts.

I only adhere to the numbers. AS IN," 4.5 > 3.5," NOT, "Amateratsu is hotter than the sun omfg@!!@#@!#"

Understand?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Nope.
4.5. Kishimoto said so, sorry.
His manga, sorry.
Not yours, sorry.

Wasn't it you who said characters improve over time?
Well, Neji speedblitzed Naruto in Part 1 with 64 Palms.
Wouldn't you say he'd gotten faster by part two?
You would.
But now, you won't, because it'll mean I've proven you wrong with your own arguement.

Don't care.
Neji uses GF, halts the flow of Naruto's chakra, prevents the use of BC techniques.
Kisame's speed in the Databook was 4, just like 1st Hokage said. Kisame kept up with Killer Bee. Are you saying that Neji is faster than Killer Bee? The same Killer Bee who kept up with Sasuke? The same Sasuke who also has a speed in the Databook of 4.5? This is enough proof to prove that the DB's are absolute fail.

That's great, now show me some proof of Neji's speed in Part 1. Stop using the same feats that Neji used in Part 1. His speed in Part 1 wasn't 4.5 genius.

I never said anything about him not being faster, learn to comprehend my comments.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Hype?
Dont' care.

What I do know is, Minato's speed is 4.5, and Naruto's is 3.5.

You seem to be misunderstanding my posts.

I only adhere to the numbers. AS IN," 4.5 > 3.5," NOT, "Amateratsu is hotter than the sun omfg@!!@#@!#"

Understand?
Hehe, you seem to not get it. Is it this hard for you to find proof of Neji being faster than Naruto in Part 2? I already showed you 4 pages in the manga, which is 2 pieces of proof. Now where's your proof?

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Homeboy, Minato stats aren't even in the Databook...

More proof as to how it's old.

Stats can be counted as hype too because there are no feats to back up certain stats.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 06:31 PM
By DB statistics most Naruto characters are faster than the protagonist.
When in reality he is pretty much the fastest in foot speed at the moment.

11-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Kisame's speed in the Databook was 4, just like 1st Hokage said. Kisame kept up with Killer Bee. Are you saying that Neji is faster than Killer Bee? The same Killer Bee who kept up with Sasuke? The same Sasuke who also has a speed in the Databook of 4.5? This is enough proof to prove that the DB's are absolute fail.

That's great, now show me some proof of Neji's speed in Part 1. Stop using the same feats that Neji used in Part 1. His speed in Part 1 wasn't 4.5 genius.

I never said anything about him not being faster, learn to comprehend my comments.

Nah, you're proven your own misinterpretation.
Somehow, you've twisted raw numbers.
Aren't you smart.
BTWm Neji's speed is 4.5
There's nothing to suggest he CAN'T keep up with Killer Bee.

Oh, proof of his speed in Part 1?
He blitzed Naruto Uzumaki in front of the entire village! :D

"Learn to comprehand my comments."

You couldn't have at least worded that in a more sophisticated, "well-educated"(as you credited me as long before) manner?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Nah, you're proven your own misinterpretation.
Somehow, you've twisted raw numbers.
Aren't you smart.
BTWm Neji's speed is 4.5
There's nothing to suggest he CAN'T keep up with Killer Bee.

Oh, proof of his speed in Part 1?
He blitzed Naruto Uzumaki in front of the entire village! :D

"Learn to comprehand my comments."

You couldn't have at least worded that in a more sophisticated, "well-educated"(as you credited me as long before) manner?
So, since Neji has a speed of 4.5, he can somehow keep up with Killer Bee? What the?? May I remind you that Neji has yet to show any speed feats what so ever in Part 2?

11-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Homeboy, Minato isn't even in the Databook...

More proof as to how the DB is old and should not be used because the stats in it are old. Stats can be counted as hype too because there are no feats to back up certain stats.

Well that is what occurs when several people rant at one individual continuosuly for three hours!!
My mistake.
His statisitcs indeed do not reside within the DB.
I apologise.

However that does not contradict the valididity of the DB in any way, as certain characters' stats are not included due to their lack of demonstration.

By DB statistics most Naruto characters are faster than the protagonist.
When in reality he is pretty much the fastest in foot speed at the moment.

Nah.

DB are still correct, disregarding literature.

11-06-2010, 06:38 PM
So, since Neji has a speed of 4.5, he can somehow keep up with Killer Bee? What the?? May I remind you that Neji has yet to show any speed feats what so ever in Part 2?

As you've insisted, characters improve over time.

Neji blitzed Naruto at a young age.
There's nothing to suggest he hadn't become even faster by part two.

So at this point, just stop talking. :l

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Even so, Naruto could have improved in speed by then.

Disregarding all that stat crap, what speed feats has Neji shown in Part 2 that could lead to him blitzing Naruto?

In Part 1, he only blitzed Naruto in close-mid range and that was when Naruto was still kind of weak. Then Naruto used Kyubi chakra and he could keep up with Neji to the point where they clashed. His control over the Kyubi is far better by now.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
As you've insisted, characters improve over time.

Neji blitzed Naruto at a young age.
There's nothing to suggest he hadn't become even faster by part two.

So at this point, just stop talking. :l
Just because Neji blitzed Naruto and was faster than him in Part 1, doesn't mean he's faster than him in Part 2. I will tell you how fast Naruto is once more. Naruto in base form was fast enough to appear behind Deidara in a split second. Neji has yet to show any speed feats what so ever in Part 2. Therefore, Naruto is faster. I suggest you start using the manga more, instead of using the pile of garbage you call DB.

11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Even so, Naruto could have improved in speed by then.

Disregarding all that stat crap, what speed feats has Neji shown in Part 2 that could lead to him blitzing Naruto?

In Part 1, he only blitzed Naruto in close-mid range and that was when Naruto was still kind of weak. Then Naruto used Kyubi chakra and he could keep up with Neji to the point where they clashed. His control over the Kyubi is far better by now.

Indeed.
And Neji's speed is far better now, so...

They improved with eachother, obviously.

11-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Just because Neji blitzed Naruto and was faster than him in Part 1, doesn't mean he's faster than him in Part 2. I will tell you how fast Naruto is once more. Naruto in base form was fast enough to appear behind Deidara in a split second. Neji has yet to show any speed feats what so ever in Part 2. Therefore, Naruto is faster. I suggest you start using the manga more, instead of using the pile of garbage you call DB.

No. Different page, so not "split-second."
Maybe a few seconds at best.

Nope.
Just because Neji didn't use 64 Palms in Part 2, does not magically grant Naruto superior speed.
Why?
The DB exist.

Kishimoto's ideas exist.
They overrule yours.
Get over it...

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Indeed.
And Neji's speed is far better now, so...

They improved with eachother, obviously.
Naruto is the main character and he's been shown improving in leaps and bounds, unlike Neji who was always regarded as a genius yet never made any massive improvements except for making it to Jonin.

Now do you have those feats of Neji's speed in Part 2?

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:50 PM
No. Different page, so not "split-second."
Maybe a few seconds at best.

Nope.
Just because Neji didn't use 64 Palms in Part 2, does not magically grant Naruto superior speed.
Why?
The DB exist.

Kishimoto's ideas exist.
They overrule yours.
Get over it...
Different page=/=a few seconds at best. You're wrong also. At best, it's at least a second.

Just because Neji has a speed from the DB of 4.5 and Naruto has a speed from the DB of 3.5, does it magically grant Neji superior speed? No. It means that the DB's are filled with junk and dick. Kishimoto hasn't updated the DB since Part 2 came out. Naruto's speed changed over the time period in Part 2. Neji hasn't because he only been in 2 fights throughout Part 2. Naruto actually shown a speed feat, and Neji has yet to do so. Therefore, your statement counts as a No Limits Fallacy.

Naruto is the main character and he's been shown improving in leaps and bounds, unlike Neji who was always regarded as a genius yet never made any massive improvements except for making it to Jonin.

Now do you have those feats of Neji's speed in Part 2?

1) I do not need said feats.
2) I am not concerned for literature.
3) He actually improved in terms of speed, stamina, and extended his range with Empty Palm.

Just because he lacks appearances in Part 2, does not make Naruto magically faster.

Why? The DB exist.
If they did not, then perhaps you'd be correct on this one.
But Kishimoto's claryfications exist.

Akatsuki X
So your saying that Naruto with Rikodou mode is not one of the fastest in his first?
Interesting...

Your databooks seems to be wrong often..

11-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Different page=/=a few seconds at best. You're wrong also. At best, it's at least a second.

Just because Neji has a speed from the DB of 4.5 and Naruto has a speed from the DB of 3.5, does it magically grant Neji superior speed? No. It means that the DB's are filled with junk and dick. Kishimoto hasn't updated the DB since Part 2 came out. Naruto's speed changed over the time period in Part 2. Neji hasn't because he only been in 2 fights throughout Part 2. Naruto actually shown a speed feat, and Neji has yet to do so. Therefore, your statement counts as a No Limits Fallacy.

Nah. That;s opinion at this point, so drop it.,

Actually, it does.
A number is a number.
Neji is faster than Naruto.
It's a fact.

11-06-2010, 06:52 PM
So your saying that Naruto with Rikodou mode is not one of the fastest in his first?
Interesting...

Your databooks seems to be wrong often..

IS Rikodou mode even that fast...?

You people seem to be kidding yourselves at this point.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 06:52 PM
1) I do not need said feats.
2) I am not concerned for literature.
3) He actually improved in terms of speed, stamina, and extended his range with Empty Palm.

Just because he lacks appearances in Part 2, does not make Naruto magically faster.

Why? The DB exist.
If they did not, then perhaps you'd be correct on this one.
But Kishimoto's claryfications exist.
Your failure to provide feats tells me that you can't back up what you're saying.

It's a good thing that the DB stats are old, and Empty palm does nothing but give Naruto more of a long ranged advantage.

is there any proof that Kishimoto is the one and only author of those databooks?
IS Rikodou mode even that fast...?

You people seem to be kidding yourselves at this point.
It blitzed Kisame, and there's no way Neji can get close with the Kyubi chakra arms grasping at him.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Nah. That;s opinion at this point, so drop it.,

Actually, it does.
A number is a number.
Neji is faster than Naruto.
It's a fact.
Proof?

No it doesn't, proof please.
And? It doesn't prove anything. Proof from the manga of Part 2 please.
Proof of Neji being faster than Naruto please. I already proved Naruto being faster than Neji multiple times already, yet you refused to read any of my comments.
No it isn't. DB is crap.

11-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Your failure to provide feats tells me that you can't back up what you're saying.

It's a good thing that the DB stats are old, and Empty palm does nothing but give Naruto more of a long ranged advantage.

is there any proof that Kishimoto is the one and only author of those databooks?

It blitzed Kisame, and there's no way Neji can get close with the Kyubi chakra arms grasping at him.

DB are absolute, therefore I do not need feats.
Proof:
Because Neji did not show up a lot, he's the strongest in the series.
Because Neji did not show up a lot, he's the weakest in the series.
That is your arguement.

Neji's faster than Naruto by one statistical point.

Proof?

No it doesn't, proof please.
And? It doesn't prove anything. Proof from the manga of Part 2 please.
Proof of Neji being faster than Naruto please. I already proved Naruto being faster than Neji multiple times already, yet you refused to read any of my comments.
No it isn't. DB is dick.

Manga proof of Neji's superior speed:
64 Palms.

DB proof:
4.5 > 3.5

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM
DB are absolute, therefore I do not need feats.
Proof:
Because Neji did not show up a lot, he's the strongest in the series.
Because Neji did not show up a lot, he's the weakest in the series.
That is your arguement.

Neji's faster than Naruto by one statistical point.

Manga proof of Neji's superior speed:
64 Palms.

DB proof:
4.5 > 3.5
There are different types of speed. Reaction speed, attack speed, and running speed. 64 Palms is an attack speed jutsu. It has nothing to do with running speed, so therefore, Neji being faster than Naruto at running speed is completely false, and making this statment of yours invalid.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 07:00 PM
If all this was true, one speed point does not mean blitzing from 50m away. Rikudou sennin mode anyone?

There's no proof for Neji gaining any speed, not even hype, except for the Crapabooks, which are old, as I've stated countless times. And for all you know, his speed stat might be based on his hand speed, not his running speed or reaction speed.