PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Naruto vs Inuyasha

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Naruto vs Inuyasha

I've always wanted to do this thread

Scenario 1: Naruto doesn't have Sage Mode or Kyuubi Form. Inuyasha doesn't have Tetsusaiga or Demon Form.
Scenario 2: Inuyasha has Tetsusaiga, but no Demon Form. Naruto has Sage Mode but no Kyuubi Form.
Scenario 3: All out.

Make sure you back up your reasons of why you think this person wins. Don't just wank.

Who wins?

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Naruto strength and speed feats are better than Inuyasha's. Not too mention giant toad, frs, clones etc. Has more of an arsenal than Inuyasha.

Shikamaru Nara
10-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Meidou Zangetsuha would drag Naruto to hell. This is an ability in which he cannot react to.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Meidou Zangetsuha would drag Naruto to hell. This is an ability in which he cannot react to.

Was that on the final episode I stopped watching it at one point? Not even a clone blitz would stop Inuyasha?

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Well, Inuyasha can spam attacks pretty easily, I mean Adamant Storm, Adamant Barrage, Meidou Zangetsuha, Windscar, Blades of Blood, Iron Reaper Soul Stealer, Backlash Wave, those are all very powerful moves.

Now for Naruto. Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Rasengan Barrage, Great Ball Rasengan, Super Great Ball Rasengan, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Frog Kata, these are also all very powerful moves.

Overall, Inuyasha is the more powerful one, but only because of his sword. Now, we can list some feats of both of them. Inuyasha outrunning a speeding bullet train, killing 100 demons with one attack, dodging arrows (must faster than a kunai)
Naruto speedblitzing and one shotting the Asura Path, having a Chidori puncture his chest, and survived, they both have an extremely high amount of speed, power, strength, and durability.

Shikamaru Nara
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Was that on the final episode I stopped watching it at one point? Not even a clone blitz would stop Inuyasha?

No, but it was quite recent.

WindScar22
10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
InuYasha might be able to win in scenario #1, but Naruto should take this.

In scenario #2, InuYasha takes this. If Naruto uses clones, InuYasha destroys all of them plus the real Naruto with a Wind Scar, an Adamant Barrage or a Meido Zangetsuha.
If Naruto uses Menacing Ball, InuYasha could counter it and kill Naruto with the Backlash Wave. Then there's the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga. There's no way for Naruto to win.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Well, what are Inuyasha's feats exactly? I don't watch Inuyasha that much, I mean I do watch it, but after the last episodes, it went kinda bland for me.

Shikamaru Nara
10-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Well, what are Inuyasha's feats exactly? I don't watch Inuyasha that much, I mean I do watch it, but after the last episodes, it went kinda bland for me.

He can send people to hell with a move.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 05:38 PM
He can send people to hell with a move.

That would pretty much end a fight. I never seen it but I will take your word for it.

Akatsuki X
10-25-2010, 05:41 PM
The only scenario I really see Naruto being able to win is scenario 3.

Kyuubi Menacing Ball should be able to kill Inuyasha.
But a full charged Wind Scar might be able to counter it.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah, that move does give Inuyasha an unfair advantage. Kinda disappointing I'm afraid.

Shikamaru Nara
10-25-2010, 05:50 PM
That would pretty much end a fight. I never seen it but I will take your word for it.

Yep, that's why I thought this was a joke at first.

Yeah, that move does give Inuyasha an unfair advantage. Kinda disappointing I'm afraid.

Affirmative.