tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Naraku vs Aizen vs Madara

No restrictions

Who wins?

Dio Brando
10-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Uchiha auto wins for being interesting.

But in a fight Naraku easily with his Barriers.

Nyruss
10-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Madara dies instantly.

Which form of Aizen is this?

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Madara dies instantly.

Which form of Aizen is this?
Read the OP. It clearly states NO RESTRICTIONS.

Nyruss
10-25-2010, 02:28 PM
No restrictions could mean anything. It could mean Aizen starts in base and can upgrade at any time he likes, it could mean he starts in his highest form.

You need to specify what it means instead of expecting people to read your mind and then getting butthurt when they fail to know what you're thinking.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 02:35 PM
You're serious right Dudemeister? If it says no restrictions, then they have no restrictions. They can do anything, just any power, go into any form, which is probably the reason why I said no restrictions in the first place. I want to know what everyone's opinion is.

Besides, if you wanted to know what form Aizen's in, then wouldn't you think I would've putted there in the OP? It's called common sense bro, it ain't rocket science. Now continue on with the debate.

Nyruss
10-25-2010, 02:36 PM
no restrictions could mean anything. It could mean aizen starts in base and can upgrade at any time he likes, it could mean he starts in his highest form.

You need to specify what it means instead of expecting people to read your mind and then getting butthurt when they fail to know what you're thinking.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 02:40 PM
You must be joking. No restrictions means no restrictions. Nothing is holding them back. Which means, they're at their strongest. Which means they're at their strongest forms. Simple logic bro.

Yori
10-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Dude and Ty I see you two go at it almost everyday lol, anyway's dude's right we need to know what form Aizen starts in

Nyruss
10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
If you wanted them to start in their strongest forms, you should have specified that they start in their strongest forms instead of expecting people to read your mind and then getting butthurt when they fail to know what you're thinking.

deidara330
10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
What a great debate you two are having. Really.

Anyways, tyrell, Dudemeister is right. No restrictions doesn't mean that all characters are in their most powerful form. It means no abilities are restricted from use from the character. When a character has multiple forms, he can have differing abilities from form to form, so saying that he isn't restricted on his abilities doesn't give an indication of which form he's in. Especially in Aizen's case, where his transformations weren't actually triggered at will and his power varies at each one.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
You do have a point deidara, my mistake Dudemeister.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 03:00 PM
What a great debate you two are having. Really.

Anyways, tyrell, Dudemeister is right. No restrictions doesn't mean that all characters are in their most powerful form. It means no abilities are restricted from use from the character. When a character has multiple forms, he can have differing abilities from form to form, so saying that he isn't restricted on his abilities doesn't give an indication of which form he's in. Especially in Aizen's case, where his transformations weren't actually triggered at will and his power varies at each one.
Well, what about his Bankai? He has yet to reveal his Bankai to anyone, including Ichigo. Besides, what if, the abilities doesn't change, they just become altered, or their power increase?

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Aizen bankai is featless. Lets get onto the subject of Madara can't be touched. Next subject Izanagi which basically gives him the ability to appear anywhere(Aizen speed). Finally onto the fact sharigan sees through illusions there goes (Aizen shika). Finally can teleport opponents into another dimension(Aizen durability). Naraku dies he has no business on the battlefield.

Nyruss
10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Madara dies the second he tries to suck up Aizen, provided he lives that long.

The suggestion that Izanagi would somehow allow Madara to bypass Aizen's speed is silly.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Not really Izanagi its basically teleportation. Which in turn brings up speed rank since he can appear anywhere. Anyway Madara transparency trick is still haxxed can't be touched. Regardless of how powerful Aizen blasts are. Dimension sucking takes care of durability.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 04:23 PM
No, Madara has no feats, except intangibility, and teleportation (even though that's not a feat)
Naraku and Aizen on the other hand actully has feats. I should have used common sense and made a Naraku vs Aizen thread. Madara is the non factor here.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:30 PM
No, Madara has no feats, except intangibility, and teleportation (even though that's not a feat)
Naraku and Aizen on the other hand actully has feats. I should have used common sense and made a Naraku vs Aizen thread. Madara is the non factor here.

Depends on how you use him. Madara has quite a few tech that opposes Aizen. Mainly his intangability and sharigan. Aizen can't touch him and the sharigan can see through Aizen illusions. Since no restrictions I will be throwing in a 9 tail summoning.

Akatsuki X
10-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Aizen goes into hollow form and nukes them both into oblivion.
Madara's teleportation won't do sh*t when he isn't fast enough to use it before getting blitzed.

Naraka's barriers won't do him any good if he can't activate them before being blitzed.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Aizen goes into hollow form and nukes them both into oblivion.
Madara's teleportation won't do sh*t when he isn't fast enough to use it before getting blitzed.

Naraka's barriers won't do him any good if he can't activate them before being blitzed.

I thought about that so I put Madara summoning the 9 tail into effect.

tyrell4life194
10-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Depends on how you use him. Madara has quite a few tech that opposes Aizen. Mainly his intangability and sharigan. Aizen can't touch him and the sharigan can see through Aizen illusions. Since no restrictions I will be throwing in a 9 tail summoning.
Well, here's the thing. Madara obtained intangibllity when he killed his brother. He already had the Magekyo Sharingan before he killed his brother, but afterwards, he obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I believe the EMS is what grant Madara the intangibility, and immortality (though I'm not so sure). But there is a downside to it. You see, once Madara attacks, he becomes tangible again. In other words, once he makes a move on an opponent, he becomes vulnerable, and is susceptible to pain. In order for Madara to win, he needs to play his cards right. And what I mean is, he needs to think of a great strategy to get rid of both Aizen and Naraku. The chance of him succeeding? Quite slim I'm afraid.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Well, here's the thing. Madara obtained intangibllity when he killed his brother. He already had the Magekyo Sharingan before he killed his brother, but afterwards, he obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I believe the EMS is what grant Madara the intangibility, and immortality (though I'm not so sure). But there is a downside to it. You see, once Madara attacks, he becomes tangible again. In other words, once he makes a move on an opponent, he becomes vulnerable, and is susceptible to pain. In order for Madara to win, he needs to play his cards right. And what I mean is, he needs to think of a great strategy to get rid of both Aizen and Naraku. The chance of him succeeding? Quite slim I'm afraid.

Haha I know all of this don't see how its relevant. But anyways Madara rarely attacks when he fights he relies on his ability. Not to mention the fact he can appear anywhere he wants. Since this a mock battle with no restrictions he can summon the 9 tail. With his defence capabilities and the 9 tail he should be fine.

Akatsuki X
10-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Even if Madara had the slim chance of having enough time to summon the 9-tails, it won't do him any good when Aizen can nuke it to hell.

Devil's Lawyer
10-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Madara would tank it. Lets go back to the 10 minute bomb trap Konan sprung on him. Cero may be stronger but its instant. Also no proof it would effect his intangibility.

The Anti-Existence
10-26-2010, 12:50 AM
I always thought Naraku's barrier was automatic. I mean, when he gave one of his bones to Princess Abi, it automatically made a barrier for her. It would seem to imply the barrier is always present around him.

Not sure really.

Nyruss
10-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Not really Izanagi its basically teleportation. Which in turn brings up speed rank since he can appear anywhere.

Disregarding the necessity of being killed for it to activate, and the fact that Aizen is fast and smart enough to figure out Izanagi, thus eliminating the already inconsequential advantage it might have provided Madara.

Anyway Madara transparency trick is still haxxed can't be touched. Except when he tries to suck Aizen up, when he has to drop it.

Dimension sucking takes care of durability.

Madara dies the second he tries to suck Aizen up.

Depends on how you use him. Madara has quite a few tech that opposes Aizen.

If by "opposes" you mean "stalls to prevent his inevitable death" then yes.

Since no restrictions I will be throwing in a 9 tail summoning.

Featless wonder is featless. Aizen effortlessly kills the nine tails in base.

Madara would tank it. Lets go back to the 10 minute bomb trap Konan sprung on him. Cero may be stronger but its instant.

Aizen's Cero-like attacks are stronger than anything in the Narutoverse. There is no possible way Madara could ever tank it without the help of Izanagi.

Yori
10-26-2010, 06:43 AM

In Red: No he didn't. That was never confirmed.
In Yellow: Madara has no chance. Aizen in base speed blitz Toshiro, Soi Fon, Shunsui, and Shinji all at once (In manga not anime.) Base Aizen is arguably the fastest reaper in the SS. Before Madara can even make a move Aizen speed blitz him and kill him.

Yori
10-26-2010, 06:45 AM
Madara would tank it. Lets go back to the 10 minute bomb trap Konan sprung on him. Cero may be stronger but its instant. Also no proof it would effect his intangibility.

Lolwut? Madara barely tanked the small explosion Konan set up for him, he used izanagi to get away from the big one.

Yori
10-26-2010, 06:46 AM
Yeah Aizen kills 9 Tails in base with just a swing of his sword. His strength greatly over powered Sajin's Bankai while he was in base.

Edit: Also Aizen doesn't show a form of a cero until his Final one and that alone is the most powerful cero like attack in bleach and fast as hell.

Devil's Lawyer
10-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Disregarding the necessity of being killed for it to activate, and the fact that Aizen is fast and smart enough to figure out Izanagi, thus eliminating the already inconsequential advantage it might have provided Madara.

Baseless claim Aizen has no knowledge of the sharigan let alone the works of Izanagi. About time he figures out Madara intangibility he would be dead.

Except when he tries to suck Aizen up, when he has to drop it.

Whats stopping him from sucking his head first?

Madara dies the second he tries to suck Aizen up.

Again whats stopping Madara from just taking Aizen head it would be quicker?

If by "opposes" you mean "stalls to prevent his inevitable death" then yes.

No I still has a fighting chance. Though he may be the underdog his powers are good enough to put him in the fight.

Featless wonder is featless. Aizen effortlessly kills the nine tails in base.

If its smaller forms can blow up a mountain why can't it?

Aizen's Cero-like attacks are stronger than anything in the Narutoverse. There is no possible way Madara could ever tank it without the help of Izanagi.

Thats why I said Izanagi.
.[/QUOTE]
Yeah Aizen kills 9 Tails in base with just a swing of his sword. His strength greatly over powered Sajin's Bankai while he was in base.

No proof the 9 tails can be killed.

Edit: Also Aizen doesn't show a form of a cero until his Final one and that alone is the most powerful cero like attack in bleach and fast as hell.

No cero thats even worse Aizen hasn't shown anything besides that which allows him to break Madara Jutsu.

In red

Yori
10-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Are you serious right now? No proof the 9 tails can be killed? It's a living thing it can be killed. When the beasts are extracted they are pretty much dead. Like I said Base Aizen owns the 9.

Before Madara could even use it, Aizen speed blitz him. Your wanking Naruto verse big time right now

Devil's Lawyer
10-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Are you serious right now? No proof the 9 tails can be killed? It's a living thing it can be killed. When the beasts are extracted they are pretty much dead. Like I said Base Aizen owns the 9.

Before Madara could even use it, Aizen speed blitz him. Your wanking Naruto verse big time right now

Nope thats the host that die. The beast have been around for generations they can be controlled but yet to be killed. Base Aizen shika would not work on Madara sharigan would trounce it. Incantations wouldn't work intanginbility. Madara just has to touch his head to teleport it away. Izanagi allows Madara travel at ease. Not to mentiontion he can appear where he wants without it.

Not really Aizen is overrated so is his world. The only thing him and his verse have going for them are there speed and flight. I have my own opinions just because some douche(not necessarily refferring to you so don't start whining) sitting behind a computer tells the world they are stronger doesn't mean it true. Thats what separates me from the mindless herds that exist in today society.

tyrell4life194
10-26-2010, 12:37 PM
In Red: No he didn't. That was never confirmed.
In Yellow: Madara has no chance. Aizen in base speed blitz Toshiro, Soi Fon, Shunsui, and Shinji all at once (In manga not anime.) Base Aizen is arguably the fastest reaper in the SS. Before Madara can even make a move Aizen speed blitz him and kill him.
Wasn't that stated in the manga? When Itachi told Sasuke about Madara's eariler life with him and his brother? Besides, where else could he have gotten his EMS from? He took his brother's because he also has the MS. But then again, is it mentioned in the manga? If it isn't then I'm wrong.

I know he doesn't I was just telling the facts.

How about Naraku?

tyrell4life194
10-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Yori and Devil's Lawyer, if you 2 don't stop spamming commments about the Biju, then I'm gonna ask Deidara to lock this thread. Let's just continue on with the debate people, and Yori, please calm down.

Nyruss
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Baseless claim Aizen has no knowledge of the sharigan let alone the works of Izanagi. About time he figures out Madara intangibility he would be dead.

Neither did Minato, he figured it out and Aizen is plainly smarter than he is. Madara can't kill Aizen.

Whats stopping him from sucking his head first?

Being dead for one thing. Also the fact that he's never, to my memory, shown to be able to selectively warp body parts.

Again whats stopping Madara from just taking Aizen head it would be quicker?
Being dead. Also the fact that he's never, to my memory, shown to be able to selectively warp body parts.

If its smaller forms can blow up a mountain why can't it?

A: Naruto's Kyuubi forms can't blow up a mountain.
B: Those are Naruto's feats not the Kyuubi's
C: Aizen kills it before it can process the thought of how screwed it is. Destructive capacity and durability are not the same thing.

No proof the 9 tails can be killed.

No proof he's immortal. Guess what? You're the one that has to prove your claim.

No cero thats even worse Aizen hasn't shown anything besides that which allows him to break Madara Jutsu.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but I'm going to assume it's an admission of wank and defeat.

Devil's Lawyer
10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
neither did minato, he figured it out and aizen is plainly smarter than he is. Madara can't kill aizen.

He figured it out after a few exchanges. Madara wouldnt trade blows with aizen. Especially if he realizes how fast he is.

Being dead for one thing. Also the fact that he's never, to my memory, shown to be able to selectively warp body parts.

If he can teleport a whole body why cant he teleport a head?

Being dead. Also the fact that he's never, to my memory, shown to be able to selectively warp body parts.

If he can teleport the body why not the head?

A: Naruto's kyuubi forms can't blow up a mountain.
Kn6 blew up part of the mountain with the hokage faces.

B: Those are naruto's feats not the kyuubi's

the power came from 9 tail

c: Aizen kills it before it can process the thought of how screwed it is. Destructive capacity and durability are not the same thing.

Before or after he gets nuked. 9 tail tanked 2 frs which has the power to obiliterate a massive area.

No proof he's immortal. Guess what? You're the one that has to prove your claim.

Nope not really because i claimed he was immortal it was your responsibility to provide proof first.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but i'm going to assume it's an admission of wank and defeat.

Can you read no cero no way to break the intangability even if aizen figures it out.

tyrell4life194
10-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Neither did Minato, he figured it out and Aizen is plainly smarter than he is. Madara can't kill Aizen.

A: Naruto's Kyuubi forms can't blow up a mountain.
B: Those are Naruto's feats not the Kyuubi's
C: Aizen kills it before it can process the thought of how screwed it is. Destructive capacity and durability are not the same thing.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but I'm going to assume it's an admission of wank and defeat.
Wait, Naruto blew up a mountain? If so, what manga chapter?

Nyruss
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
He figured it out after a few exchanges. Madara wouldnt trade blows with aizen. Especially if he realizes how fast he is.

He'll be dead long before he makes the connection that Aizen is smarter than he could ever possibly be.

If he can teleport a whole body why cant he teleport a head?

Until you can provide proof that he can selectively warp body parts, he can't.

Kn6 blew up part of the mountain with the hokage faces.

Blowing up part of a mountain and blowing up a mountain are not the same thing.

the power came from 9 tail

But it was still Naruto's feat and not the Kyuubi's.

Before or after he gets nuked. 9 tail tanked 2 frs which has the power to obiliterate a massive area.

Before, on account of the fact that Aizen has speed feats and Kyuubi doesn't.

Also, the Kyuubi has never encountered the FRS outside of Naruto's mind, and just because something happens in Naruto's mind does not mean it can happen outside of it, as it is, in fact, basically a product of Naruto's imagination. So without a real fight to draw on, which won't ever happen, that's a no go.

Nope not really because i claimed he was immortal it was your responsibility to provide proof first

Quite the opposite. You say the Kyuubi is immortal, you prove it. If you won't, or more accurately can't, then he isn't.

Can you read no cero no way to break the intangability even if aizen figures it outMadara can't do anything to Aizen without trying to suck him up. When he tries that, he has to turn off his intangibility. So Madara dies.

Wait, Naruto blew up a mountain? If so, what manga chapter?
Ask Devil's Lawyer, he's the one that said it.

tyrell4life194
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM
OK, did he or did he not blew up a mountain? Did Naruto blew up a mountain? Or did Kyuubi blew up a moutain? And if so, can you bring in proof? If not, then Dudemeister won this argument already. Dudemeister will have a better debate with me. I've been itching to pay him back on this same thread.

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
He'll be dead long before he makes the connection that Aizen is smarter than he could ever possibly be.

Not likely Madara won't be tangible until he goes in for the warp.

Until you can provide proof that he can selectively warp body parts, he can't.

Doesn't matter Madara just use genjutsu first. Sharigan comes with that handy little feature.

Then warp the entire body.

Blowing up part of a mountain and blowing up a mountain are not the same thing.

Does it matter Aizen still can't tank it and be ok.

But it was still Naruto's feat and not the Kyuubi's.

KYuubi can still use menancing ball so your point is on mute.

Before, on account of the fact that Aizen has speed feats and Kyuubi doesn't.

That is true I conceed on that. But Menancing ball covers about the range of a village. So speed is not that really important for it.

Also, the Kyuubi has never encountered the FRS outside of Naruto's mind, and just because something happens in Naruto's mind does not mean it can happen outside of it, as it is, in fact, basically a product of Naruto's imagination. So without a real fight to draw on, which won't ever happen, that's a no go.

Good thing its no restriction.:)

Quite the opposite. You say the Kyuubi is immortal, you prove it. If you won't, or more accurately can't, then he isn't.

My proof is it been around for a couple generations and still not dead and yet to be killed.

Madara can't do anything to Aizen without trying to suck him up. When he tries that, he has to turn off his intangibility. So Madara dies.

Ha good thing he has the sharigan to use first. Good ol Genjutsu it never lets you down.

Ask Devil's Lawyer, he's the one that said it.

Yes it blew up the rock monument when it turned into the 6 tails

My response been busy

tyrell4life194
10-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Devil's Lawyer, I will say this one more time. If you don't give me the answer, then I will come to the conclusion that you are wanking on the Kyuubi fox, and I will have you kicked off of this thread. Did Naruto destroy a mountain or did Kyuubi destroy the mountain? And if so, what Manga chapter?

Devil's Lawyer
10-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Devil's Lawyer, I will say this one more time. If you don't give me the answer, then I will come to the conclusion that you are wanking on the Kyuubi fox, and I will have you kicked off of this thread. Did Naruto destroy a mountain or did Kyuubi destroy the mountain? And if so, what Manga chapter?

1. I could care less if you get me kicked out of this thread. So please stop whining and talking big because my fellow forum goer yo are nobody. Jus another dude sitting behind a computer to me. So take that crap to somebody who cares.

2. Yes he wiped out the mountain monument of the hokages. ch 438 pg 8 and 9.

3. Have a nice day.

tyrell4life194
10-28-2010, 12:16 PM
1. I could care less if you get me kicked out of this thread. So please stop whining and talking big because my fellow forum goer yo are nobody. Jus another dude sitting behind a computer to me. So take that crap to somebody who cares.

2. Yes he wiped out the mountain monument of the hokages. ch 438 pg 8 and 9.

3. Have a nice day.
1. Stop your trolling please.

2. This has nothing to do with the topic.

3. Get off of my thread thank you.

Devil's Lawyer
10-28-2010, 08:11 PM
1. Stop your trolling please.

2. This has nothing to do with the topic.

3. Get off of my thread thank you.

Go find somebody who cares....oh wait nobody does. You my sir are the troll contributed nothing to thread. Wish you could kick me off but you can't. Best bet to lock the thread. Anyways go eff yourself.

Azal
10-28-2010, 08:28 PM
aizen pokes them both and they explode
nuff said >__<

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Go find somebody who cares....oh wait nobody does. You my sir are the troll contributed nothing to thread. Wish you could kick me off but you can't. Best bet to lock the thread. Anyways go eff yourself.
Please, stop your trolling, or I will have you removed from this thread and this forum.

Azal
10-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Please, stop your trolling, or I will have you removed from this thread and this forum.
who made you mod :lol:

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 12:57 PM
who made you mod :lol:
He didn't made me mad or anything, I just don't like people who troll all over my thread, and spread useless junk that has nothing to do with the thread in the first place.

Skrall
10-29-2010, 01:14 PM
You should add a poll for this one. It can still take a while.

Dio Brando
10-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Err has Uchiha Madara ever display any attacking moves?

I think Naraku takes this, even though Aizen Sousuke is pretty strong. His barriers was pretty hax,

And please azal852 I'm asking you nicely to stop trolling in tyrell4life194 kun's thread.

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Thx Dio Brando chan.

Dio Brando
10-29-2010, 01:24 PM
You should add a poll for this one. It can still take a while.

A poll in a fight thread is a really dumb idea, since people will take it to be a popularity contest and vote for who they like more.

Much like what azal852 is doing.

tyrell4life194
10-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't really like the poll either. Usually, most polls I see are the ones when people vote not because of the power, but because of the popularity. Just like when someone gets nominated for Prom King and Queen. Azul needs to stop trolling on my thread.