View Full Version : Portgas_D._Ace vs Crocodile

Sephiroth
10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Distance: 100 yrds

No Restrictions

Who wins

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Do you actually read the manga? Or do you just skim through the pages?

Crocodile have no Haki, where Ace displayed Haki back with Bluejam.

Good luck Sir Crocodile, at trying to hit Ace. Even if he can't use Haki (which is unlikely) he can still turn Crocodile into glass with fire.

Also Crocodile got beaten by Luffy who wasn't even Pacifista level back then while Ace is Vice Admiral level.

Sephiroth
10-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Do you actually read the manga? Or do you just skim through the pages?

Crocodile have no Haki, where Ace displayed Haki back with Bluejam.

Good luck Sir Crocodile, at trying to hit Ace. Even if he can't use Haki (which is unlikely) he can still turn Crocodile into glass with fire.

Also Crocodile got beaten by Luffy who wasn't even Pacifista level back then while Ace is Vice Admiral level.

/doesnt read the manga.

I have just started watching it again and trying to refresh my memory.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 09:38 PM
/doesnt read the manga.

Then why did you make this thread? Actually how did you even know who they were without reading the manga? Or do you like spoiling your self and read articles in One Piece wikia?

Please read the manga before making threads, then you'll know whats a good match up and whats a bad one.

Seriously don't watch the anime, read the manga its way more accurate.

Sephiroth
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Then why did you make this thread?

Please read the manga before making threads, then you'll know whats a good match up and whats a bad one.

Seriously don't watch the anime, read the manga its way more accurate.

And I was told to watch the anime and not read the manga ><

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 09:42 PM
And I was told to watch the anime and not read the manga ><

Don't listen to them, read the manga. Its wayyyyyyy better than the Anime on so many levels its not funny. The anime is so full of crap that I have to force my self to watch every episode.

Do you rather want original art drawn by Eiichiro Oda or random art by random anime director?

Btw how did you even know who Crocodile and Ace were without reading the manga? Or do you like spoiling your self and read articles in One Piece wikia?

Sephiroth
10-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Don't listen to them, read the manga. Its wayyyyyyy better than the Anime on so many levels its not funny. The anime is so full of crap that I have to force my self to watch every episode.

Do you rather want original art drawn by Eiichiro Oda or random art by random anime director?

Btw how did you even know who Crocodile and Ace were without reading the manga? Or do you like spoiling your self and read articles in One Piece wikia?

I know who they both are because I have already watched the episodes with Ace and im at the start of the fight with Crocodile

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I know who they both are because I have already watched the episodes with Ace and im at the start of the fight with Crocodile

You didn't answer my first question.

Yellow Flash
10-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Would you like this to be locked?

Sephiroth
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Go ahead yellow.

It honestly really does matter to me witch one. I was enjoying teh mange then got told to watch the anime

cnorwood
10-22-2010, 11:28 PM
ace turns crocodile into glass

Rasengan SageX5
10-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Croc tries to turn into sand and good old Ace fries him into glass,then breaks him just for the hell of it.