PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Luffy vs Ichigo (feats only)

tyrell4life194
10-22-2010, 01:11 PM
I want specific feats, it's not a battle about who beats who in a fight. This thread is about how has the best feats.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Luffy has taken out a Pacifista with ease, and beaten Shichibukai.

Ichigo has been aided by the Hougyoku with everything. He even died only for Plotiga Tenshu to bring him back to life, so that he could kill Ulquiorra. Mind you, he has defeated Grimmjow though, even though that is arguably Plotiga Tenshu.

Luffy wins.

tyrell4life194
10-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Luffy has taken out a Pacifista with ease, and beaten Shichibukai.

Ichigo has been aided by the Hougyoku with everything. He even died only for Plotiga Tenshu to bring him back to life, so that he could kill Ulquiorra. Mind you, he has defeated Grimmjow though, even though that is arguably Plotiga Tenshu.

Luffy wins.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Pacifista exactly? I've forgotten what a Pacifista was. Hehe, my bad.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Kuma Bot.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Pacifista exactly? I've forgotten what a Pacifista was. Hehe, my bad.

Have you seen the newer episodes or read the newer chapters, or even just seen Bartholomew Kuma? I'd prefer not to be spoiling it, if at all possible.

tyrell4life194
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Have you seen the newer episodes or read the newer chapters, or even just seen Bartholomew Kuma? I'd prefer not to be spoiling it, if at all possible.
Well you have a good point, so after I'm done here, I'm gonna watch the new episodes.

cnorwood
10-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Well you have a good point, so after I'm done here, I'm gonna watch the new episodes.
read the manga, now it looks like current luffy>all of the preskip strawhat pirates in terms of power and speed

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 04:45 PM
He evaded a Pacifista Laser, god knows how fast that is.

tyrell4life194
10-22-2010, 05:10 PM
read the manga, now it looks like current luffy>all of the preskip strawhat pirates in terms of power and speed
He's really that strong?

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 07:12 PM

SEE! You don't know how fast what is based on manga panels. `:)

Bacon
10-22-2010, 07:14 PM
^ Win.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:15 PM
SEE! You don't know how fast what is based on manga panels. `:)

Instead of acting like you proved all that.

I was referring to the notion that it cannot be lightspeed.

Who said anything about manga panels?

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Well you said characters are Hypersonic and stuff, why can't you say that the lasers are too? Well the truth is none of us knows how fast an attack or a character is. What you're doing is plain guessing.

You said god knows how fast that is, you don't know because its from a panel in a manga.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Well you said characters are Hypersonic and stuff, why can't you say that the lasers are too? Well the truth is none of us knows how fast an attack or a character is. What you're doing is plain guessing.

I didn't say that. Many others did, and no outside of OBD I was referring there.

The whole One Piece is based on powerscaling and comparing especially with the bullets.

Obviously no one knows truly everything that is why people generalize based on shown feats.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Why can people who dodged guns be hypersonic and lasers not be lightspeed?

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Why can people who dodged guns be hypersonic and lasers not be lightspeed?

To be fair dodging bullets alone just means you have certain supershuman speed and some cases above mach 1 here and there. Depends on the scenario.

But thats when the whole powerscaling came in. Few months ago the inflation was worse. But it got lower.

Well if you think lasers are lightspeed then Luffy has to have hypersonic tier if you use real life comparison.

Mind you Oda is strange sometimes. He makes Kizaru lightspeed while making Whitebeard able to react to him too.

Oda once went on an interview how Kuro's soru was 25 meters per second or something like that. And Kuro was in the very early one piece.

Kibafan1
10-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Luffy whips him P:

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Luffy whips him P:

A Gomu Gomu no Muchi certainly won't kill Ichigo.

He needs at least Haki empowered Gear Second attacks.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:34 PM
And also Oda knows Zoro and Luffy evades bullets back in Alabasta yet in the later arcs there were times they got blitzed or surprised by even faster characters.

So what does that tell you? At the very very least this is incredibly insane speed.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-22-2010, 07:46 PM

It was modeled after Kizaru, so there's one. Then we have the fact that Kizaru's lasers couldn't be avoided by some of the Supernovas, as I recall. One and one together? Fish. Or whateva you can think up. But yeah, it's insane speed.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:51 PM
It was modeled after Kizaru, so there's one. Then we have the fact that Kizaru's lasers couldn't be avoided by some of the Supernovas, as I recall. One and one together? Fish. Or whateva you can think up. But yeah, it's insane speed.

And the fact Enel is lightning himself.

Unless you think Enel massively gets slower which makes no sense either.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-22-2010, 07:57 PM
And the fact Enel is lightning himself.

Unless you think Enel massively gets slower which makes no sense either.

You're right, it doesn't make sense, but inconsistencies also roll along. For example, Luffy doesn't have lightning reaction timing. But like I said, it's an inconsistency, like the Kizaru thing.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 07:58 PM
You're right, it doesn't make sense, but inconsistencies also roll along. For example, Luffy doesn't have lightning reaction timing. But like I said, it's an inconsistency, like the Kizaru thing.

Of coures inconsistencies roll long. But if they are minor they can be easily overlooked.

You are correct but I still say the feat shows insane speed.

THE X UCHIHA
10-23-2010, 05:28 PM
I think that feats support Ichigo more than Luffy.