PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sanji and Zoro vs Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura vs Ishida Uryuu and Sado Yasutora

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 06:56 PM
HST main Protagonist's right and left hands battle, who wins? :)

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Sanji and Zoro walk off somewhere because they can't be bothered to fight.

SUCKsuke and SUCKura kill themselves.

Ishida and Chad autowin.

Failing that, Sanji and Zoro rape with ease.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Steven, Real Ninja, Simple Genin, Devil's Lawyer, Dio Brando.

All in One Place.

What made you return?

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM
What?

And am I not allowed to drop by to post some battles? :)

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
What?

And am I not allowed to drop by to post some battles? :)

I forgot Tyrell.

Actually you know me enough that I am the guy type to say the more the merrier.

I never said you can't. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2889/maybepimp.png
Its just you are the one who said you didn't like this place. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2889/maybepimp.png

Anyway how is it going? Anything new?

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Stop using annoying emoticons like those please. Like what I said it annoys me.

Can't you use normal emoticon? -_- like :P, :), :D, :O, :S. :| etc

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Zoro and Sanji are hypersonic. The rest arent. Speedblitz is what I see.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Stop using annoying emoticons like those please. Like what I said it annoys me.

Can't you use normal emoticon? -_- like :P, :), :D, :O, :S. :| etc

Like those emoticons are so any different? *droll tone*

Anyway I asked how you are doing.

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
How do you know they're Hypersonic?

I suggest you take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersonic because theres no way in hell that they're that fast.

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Like those emoticons are so any different? *droll tone*

Anyway I asked how you are doing.

What does your emoticon mean?

: ) = :) : D = :D : ( = :( etc

Well with those smilies I get the impression that you don't even want to know.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 07:22 PM

I suggest you take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersonic because theres no way in hell that they're that fast.
Dude, it was NOT me this time, my friggin bro just hacked my account again, wankin on naruto and zoro and sanji. damn, i gotta tell my mom about this.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Simplest answer its fiction.

A less simplest answer, powerscaling plus comparison of feats of bullet timing and what not.

What does your emoticon mean?

: ) = :) : D = :D : ( = :( etc

Well with those smilies I get the impression that you don't even want to know.

Pimp Remix Mayve.

Notice how I didn't put http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2889/maybepimp.png this next to the question. I did that twice now.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Powerscaling mostly, though they did just take out a Pacifista, who are clones of Kuma who is indeed commonly held to be hypersonic. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Devil's Lawyer
10-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Extreme slaughter by current Sanji and Zoro. Zoro swings his sword and everbody dies.

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Simplest answer its fiction.

A less simplest answer, powerscaling plus comparison of feats of bullet timing and what not.

Fiction but a drawing on paper. You can't tell how fast a character is based on drawings on paper.

You better off be watching the anime, since you know they're actually animated.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Fiction but a drawing on paper. You can't tell how fast a character is based on drawings on paper.

Actually you can; it's called MANGA and it's canon.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:29 PM

I don't know about you but most don't do that.

Which is why I put bullet timing feats and etc. Vast most don't calculate or try to do anything unless there is a real world comparison to base on or if the author says something.

Like FRS 1 second crossing or Gai breaking sound speed and etc and then comparisons.

Animations are great, but in terms of canon quality wise err not as much. But anyway any new animes?

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Actually you can; it's called MANGA and it's canon.

Same thing. Its the exact same thing.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 07:32 PM

Which is why I put bullet timing feats and etc. Vast most don't calculate or try to do anything unless there is a real world comparison to base on or if the author says something.

Like FRS 1 second crossing or Gai breaking sound speed and etc and then comparisons.

Animations are great, but in terms of canon quality wise err not as much. But anyway any new animes?
A new anime called Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. It's badass bro!

The RealNinja
10-21-2010, 07:35 PM

Batman dodges bullets that means he is a casual bullet timer.:roll:

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:36 PM
A new anime called Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. It's badass bro!

Is it better than that recent Occult series anime? I forgot the name.

Batman dodges bullets that means he is a casual bullet timer.:roll:

Actually he mostly aim dodges.

And bullet timing is broad as well.

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:39 PM

One Piece anime is the same as the manga. It follows the manga.

Check out ANN. they have like the roster.

The RealNinja
10-21-2010, 07:43 PM

Exactly Spiderman dodging a bullet and Zoro dodging a bullet completely different.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 07:46 PM

Check out ANN. they have like the roster.

I can say the same thing for Naruto or bleach. Its just an interpretation of theirs in terms of studio. Not everyone envisions it thats why so many are so manga canon only crazy.

I will go look one day sooner or later. The latest ones I looked were that OCcult series and High school of the dead. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2889/maybepimp.png

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Highschool of the dead sucks, I don't like it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Same thing. Its the exact same thing.
Um yeah, there's this thing called filler.

Dio Brando
10-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Um yeah, there's this thing called filler.

That is why you exclude the filler part :)

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 07:57 PM
You stated earlier that animes were the compete copies of their manga counteparts, so rather contradicting, eh? And then, half-fillers, which is filler mixed in with canon. For example, the anime's partake of the Impel Down Arc in One Piece.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 08:00 PM
That is why you exclude the filler part :)

My post still stands. :)

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 08:07 PM

You need to check it out bro. Trust me, the show is beast.

cnorwood
10-21-2010, 08:20 PM

let me give you a hint. whats the difference between the anime and the manga?.............they arent drawn by the same people, and usually characters are much slower than in the orignal anime.
example: dragonball, we can see them throw punches and kicks, and the 5 minutes in the freiza saga took over an hour. but in the manga regular humans cant see them, and they are moving so fast that in 5 minutes they can do hours of matereal.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 08:22 PM
let me give you a hint. whats the difference between the anime and the manga?.............they arent drawn by the same people, and usually characters are much slower than in the orignal anime.
example: dragonball, we can see them throw punches and kicks, and the 5 minutes in the freiza saga took over an hour. but in the manga regular humans cant see them, and they are moving so fast that in 5 minutes they can do hours of matereal.

I forgot to mention this part as well. Thank you Cnorwood.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-21-2010, 08:38 PM
i'd say zoro and sanji,
zoro slices everyone, and sanji scorches them with his blazing hot kicks

Rasengan SageX5
10-21-2010, 08:44 PM
I say that Zoro and Sanji take this. They are both way faster and have showed awesome feats. They could speed blitz Chad,Uryuu,and Sakura. Sasuke might give Zolo some slight trouble because of the Sharingan, but eventually he too would fall to Zolo's superior sword skill and tecniques.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Zoro solos with automatic speedblitz. End of story.

Akatsuki X
10-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Zoro or Sanji solo.
Easy blitzing and sword work end this.

Only remote threat is Ishida with his 1,000 arrows or whatever.

tyrell4life194
10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Zoro or Sanji solo.
Easy blitzing and sword work end this.

Only remote threat is Ishida with his 1,000 arrows or whatever.
Please, even with his 1000 arrows, Zoro or Sanji will speedblitz him before he even makes a bow.

Miles Edgeworth
10-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Considering that in the new chapter, Zoro and Sanji both used one attack to solo a Pacifista, I don't see how any of the others can possibly stand a chance.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Considering that in the new chapter, Zoro and Sanji both used one attack to solo a Pacifista, I don't see how any of the others can possibly stand a chance.

Flying gives you the advantage.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Only Ishida fits well in that regard.

Zoro has that ranged attack which Ishida cannot afford to tank.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:02 PM
He has the Hirenkyaku, he can dodge Zoro's Pound cannons no problem.

Miles Edgeworth
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Flying gives you the advantage.

Which doesn't matter if Sanji and Zoro have superior speed, and Zoro does have the (insert number) pound cannon too, none of the opponents have extraordinary durability when compared to fighters like Sanji and Zoro.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Read my above post.

Also lets say Zoro is faster (I don't really care about speed, since they're manga and you don't know what type of guns they use for your so called time bullet) but he can't travel 50 meters without Ishida flying. Not to mention Hirenkyaku displayed more speed than both Zoro and Sanji.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Hirenkyaku is just a faster than eye speed trope. Considering Mayuri the arguably slowest captain was able to react to it and he doesn't have so much speed feats.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Well what has Zoro and Sanji displayed that is faster than Hirenkyaku?

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Well what has Zoro and Sanji displayed that is faster than Hirenkyaku?

Like I said its just distance technique. I mean Zoro who doesn't know Soru has shown faster than eye speed against fodder level characters easily and in the earlier days.

Considering back in Alabasta he was evading bullets with ease. Cut down cannon balls incoming with ease.

Ishida doesn't have much to put down Zoro for example considering Zoro's insane durability and endurance.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Well how fast are those bullets he dodged? Also dodging them won't mean that Zoro can kill Ishida before he flies up and shoot arrows.

Hmm well an arrow to the heart will kill any human without skin harden techniques. Especially a reiatsu arrow.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Well how fast are those bullets he dodged? Also dodging them won't mean that Zoro can kill Ishida before he flies up and shoot arrows.

Hmm well an arrow to the heart will kill any human without skin harden techniques. Especially a reiatsu arrow.

This is an ironic statement coming from you. Especially since you don't care about it.

They are obviously pre modern bullets at least but Zoro has evaded rifles too.

Pound Cannon if I recall manage to cut through a giant wave but I forget where.

Or you can obviously see that Ishida's arrow feats aren't beyond building level in piercing something Zoro has shown above. This is what I mean by comparison. Did you happen to forget that?

If this was current Ichigo though its obvious who wins.

Dio Brando
10-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Zoro survived blunt damage, never piercing damage.

Mihawk stabbed his heart with his knife.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Zoro survived blunt damage, never piercing damage.

Mihawk stabbed his heart with his knife.

I recall Mihawk did pierce or slash him many times. But that was long ago.

Actually did you forget Zoro survived Mr. 1 Buzz saws? There are other several feats too.

There was also the time Zoro barely survived on endurance by taking pain for Luffy and suffered enormous blood loss over half or so I forget.

Also, I am pretty sure Zoro can react to Ishida'a arrows.
At the very very least the arrows have to be real life peak human like but anywya we know its much faster than that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-22-2010, 06:51 PM
It was said in the Arlong Arc, he lost [stated] liters of blood, but that is if I correctly recall it.

321zigzag3
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
It was said in the Arlong Arc, he lost [stated] liters of blood, but that is if I correctly recall it.

I am also talking about the aftermath of the Kuma Ursa Shock.

tyrell4life194
10-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Listen, lets just agree that Zoro alone can easliy omnirapestomp Sasuke, Sakura isn't even worth his time, and he can easily deal with Uryuu and Sado. So yeah, Zoro alone stomps this.