PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sage Mode Naruto vs Bankai Ichigo vs Gear 2nd Luffy

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 01:41 PM
No speedblitz, I want to see feats of their speeds. Do not include things like afterimages, due to the fact that afterimages are unquantifiable, and therefore, can't be used in this debate. I want strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, and out of those, which one of them has the best feats? Sorry for my spelling.

Rasengan SageX5
10-21-2010, 01:45 PM
I think that this would really only be a fight between Naruto and Luffy. Even with his Bankai, Ichigo still seems to get his butt kicked on a regular basis.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Naruto is so outclassed by Ichigo and Luffy it's not even funny.

Aizen went through three or four different powerups and he was still weaker than Bankai Ichigo.

Luffy casually stomped the crap out of a Pacifista, whose durability is superior to anything else in the entire Narutoverse short of Itachi's Susanoo.

This is a really really really really really really really really really really REALLY bad thread.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM

Aizen went through three or four different powerups and he was still weaker than Bankai Ichigo.

Luffy casually stomped the crap out of a Pacifista, whose durability is superior to anything else in the entire Narutoverse short of Itachi's Susanoo.

This is a really really really really really really really really really really REALLY bad thread.
Sigh, you do have a point. Ok, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna put in a little extra.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Well, since Dudemeister has the nerve to not listen to what I said about providing feats, and not reading my OP correctly, I SPECIFICALLY said, which one out of the three has the best feats, Dudemeister I did NOT asked who was the strongest. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to add Gear 3rd into the mix, but NO Haki. I'm also gonna add Rikudo+Sage Mode in the mix, and Ichigo's true Bankai. I want feats. Speedblitzing. Dudemeister, there's a word for things like this, that doesn't prove their speed. It's called unquantifiable.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Luffy has the best feats currently, seeing as that he had casually evaded a Pacifista laser. Then Ichigo. SM Naruto has feats, but he can't just compete with current Luffy or FGT Ichigo; his full-control Kyuubi form meanwhile has only one feat.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Luffy has the best feats currently, seeing as that he had casually evaded a Pacifista laser. Then Ichigo. SM Naruto has feats, but he can't just compete with current Luffy or FGT Ichigo; his full-control Kyuubi form meanwhile has only one feat.
Hmm, you have good knowledge, I like that. Well then, show me a few of the best feats for each of these characters, then we can start the debate from there.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 02:38 PM
So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to add Gear 3rd into the mix, but NO Haki. I'm also gonna add Rikudo+Sage Mode in the mix, and Ichigo's true Bankai. I want feats.

This is all that needs to be said.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:41 PM
The reason why I said no speedblitz. The more you talk about my thread, the more I bend the rules, your choice.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 02:43 PM
It doesn't matter if speedblitzing isn't allowed, Luffy and Ichigo are still stronger, faster, more durable, better looking, better characters and all around better in literally every conceivable way than Naruto could ever possibly hope to be.

The only possible way for Naruto to win this fight is if Luffy and Ichigo were seven year old Vietnamese girls who had no arms, legs or teeth.

P.S.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Assuming that you have trouble comprehending my comments correctly, I will explain this to you once, so you better listen.

This thread I made was to compare FEATS, it was NOT made to see who beats who, cause I already know who's gonna win. If you want to stay in this debate, I want everyone including you to give me FEATS, NOT from the anime, NOT from the databooks, NOT from ANYTHING except the manga.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Well if this is to compare feats then say no more. Behold:

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:52 PM
The more you bend the rules, the more you fail. This a terrible thread. Stop whining and accept that you made a bad thread. It doesn't matter if speedblitzing isn't allowed, Luffy and Ichigo are still stronger, faster, more durable, better looking, better characters and all around better in literally every conceivable way than Naruto could ever possibly hope to be.

The only possible way for Naruto to win this fight is if Luffy and Ichigo were seven year old Vietnamese girls who had no arms, legs or teeth.

P.S.
Hehe, OK here is where you fail. The thread wasn't made to see who beats who, it was made so tards like you can actually bring in proof, so we can have a great debate. I made this thread so we can see who has the bests feats, and by the tone of your comments, I recon on how you're one of the best debaters. If you don't like the thread, then you shouldn't even be on here to comment on the first place, there's a word that explains it, and it's called commen sense, and it seems like you don't have it. Admit that you're wrong so we can have a debate thank you.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Well if this is to compare feats then say no more. Behold:
Speedblitz is unquantifiable try again.

Give me a scan of Naruto's Ichigo's and Luffy's durability.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Hmm, you have good knowledge, I like that. Well then, show me a few of the best feats for each of these characters, then we can start the debate from there.

Luffy - Casually dodged a Pacifista laser, knocked out the Haki-experienced Kuja Women with his imperfect Haki, curbstomped a Pacifista by using a Haki-coated Gear Pistol attack, used Jet Gatling to defeat Lucci and blow him through rubble when he was at the brink of possibly dying, etc.

Ichigo - Caught Second Stage Aizen, who speedblitzed Yoruichi and Kisuke, off-guard while palming him in the face. Hollow R2 healed a gapping hole in his chest and instantly raped Ulqi. Tanked nuke-like Ceros with the expense of having the side of his arm scraped majorly, defeated the second-strongest girl in all of Japan, etc.

Naruto - SM Naruto lifted a one hundred ton plus rhino, could fire expanding-projectile FRS, rivaled with Deva in close combat, etc. Regular Naruto survived one of Deva's Shinra Tensei by using support via a mass of clones, could make up to two hundred clones, etc. Full-Controlled Kyuubi Naruto nearly took out Kisame instantly with his newly-acquired speed, but he said he had trouble controlling it, since the speed ended up with a sprained ankle. Yamato or someone also stated him as "a flash of light" then, but that's word of mouth, so it's inaccurate.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
The more you bend the rules, the more you fail. This a terrible thread. Stop whining and accept that you made a bad thread. It doesn't matter if speedblitzing isn't allowed.

Other than the terrible thread part which technically you can just overlook for the sake of plausibility of the OP just being remotely curious.

Which is fine.

Your other accusations are not correct here. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Stop treating everyone like its your immortal Real Ninja, Otacon, Steven, [Shikamaru] enemy.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 02:55 PM
There's no way this could ever possibly result in a great debate, it's a terrible thread. Naruto is utterly outclassed in every conceivable way.

Strength?

Speed?

Luffy casually stomped the crap out of a Pacifista, whose speed is superior to anything in the entire Narutoverse period.

Durability? Aizen went through three or four different powerups and he was still weaker than Bankai Ichigo.

Shadow Asgard Moria's punches split an island. They didn't do diddly to Luffy beyond making him angry.

Also: Commen sense is not a word.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 02:58 PM
-snip-

Great post. I am tempted to give a rep. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

There's no way this could ever possibly result in a great debate, it's a terrible thread. Naruto is utterly outclassed in every conceivable way.

Which is true on some levels and probability of turning into a wank thread, but it may be helpful for future comparisons you know?

Lets try to be a little more optimistic here, and this is coming from a sheer pessimist. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Luffy - Casually dodged a Pacifista laser, knocked out the Haki-experienced Kuja Women with his imperfect Haki, curbstomped a Pacifista by using a Haki-coated Gear Pistol attack, used Jet Gatling to defeat Lucci and blow him through rubble when he was at the brink of possibly dying, etc.

Ichigo - Caught Second Stage Aizen, who speedblitzed Yoruichi and Kisuke, off-guard while palming him in the face. Hollow R2 healed a gapping hole in his chest and instantly raped Ulqi. Tanked nuke-like Ceros with the expense of having the side of his arm scraped majorly, defeated the second-strongest girl in all of Japan, etc.

Naruto - SM Naruto lifted a one hundred ton plus rhino, could fire expanding-projectile FRS, rivaled with Deva in close combat, etc. Regular Naruto survived one of Deva's Shinra Tensei by using support via a mass of clones, could make up to two hundred clones, etc. Full-Controlled Kyuubi Naruto nearly took out Kisame instantly with his newly-acquired speed, but he said he had trouble controlling it, since the speed ended up with a sprained ankle. Yamato or someone also stated him as "a flash of light" then, but that's word of mouth, so it's inaccurate.
You're the first person with commen sense, but I hope you don't mind if I say a few things. Even though speedblitzing is a great feat, it's still unquantifiable, and so are afterimages. Also, Naruto speedblitz the Asura Path and one shotted him with a rasengan at the same time. And I got some calculations from a guy who said that the rhino was 2025 tons. I can bring the calculations if you want them, I'm not sure if they're right or not, but just to make sure.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:03 PM

Strength?

Speed?

Luffy casually stomped the crap out of a Pacifista, whose speed is superior to anything in the entire Narutoverse period.

Durability? Aizen went through three or four different powerups and he was still weaker than Bankai Ichigo.

Shadow Asgard Moria's punches split an island. They didn't do diddly to Luffy beyond making him angry.

Yes the Luffy stomping the Pacifista is a feat. Ichigo blewing a mountain with a swing of his sword is a feat, Ichigo destroying Aizen's Black Coffin with a wave of his hand is a feat. Luffy creating sonic booms with his Gum Gum Gattling Gun is a feat. See what I'm saying?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 03:04 PM
You're the first person with commen sense, but I hope you don't mind if I say a few things. Even though speedblitzing is a great feat, it's still unquantifiable, and so are afterimages. Also, Naruto speedblitz the Asura Path and one shotted him with a rasengan at the same time. And I got some calculations from a guy who said that the rhino was 2025 tons. I can bring the calculations if you want them, I'm not sure if they're right or not, but just to make sure.

I will agree with afterimages, since it can be inconsistence as sonic booms. However, speedblitz, I do not agree with. Speedblitz, I am sure you well know, is one defeating an opponent before he/she has an attempt to properly react. While it does have it shares of ludicrously, it however is canon most of the time and can also be used to help determine speeds of other characters. For example, if Character A speedblitz'ed Character C, and Character B speedblitzed Character A, then we would realize that Character B would be the fastest and Character C the slowest. Also, speed will not decrease as long as the character maintains a source of stamina and is in the circumstances that obtain him said speed. But of course, plot can get in the way.

The rhino is likely over a hundred tons, so yeah.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Yes the Luffy stomping the Pacifista is a feat. Ichigo blewing a mountain with a swing of his sword is a feat, Ichigo destroying Aizen's Black Coffin with a wave of his hand is a feat. Luffy creating sonic booms with his Gum Gum Gattling Gun is a feat. See what I'm saying?

It was actually a hill at best. Or small hill, as some say.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM

Is that 2025 tons from where? Comic Book Resources or some where?

Blitzing has more credibility especially within the series since its easier to compare. Outside the series its harder but similar logic applies its just much more messy to work around with.

Anyway lets all not be serious here. This is just fiction after all. http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2068/vegetamaybe.png

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:07 PM

Strength?

Speed?

I'm going to say this one more time, so you better listen. The point of this thread is to compare feats. I'll list you some. The rasenshuriken crossing the Chibaku Tensei crater in a matter of seconds. FEAT. Luffy surviving a island splitting attack during Thriller Bark arc. FEAT. Luffy creating sonic booms with his punches. FEAT. Ichigo creating afterimages is feat, but it's unquantifiable, there is no mach to tell you if it's hypersonic or supersonic.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 03:07 PM
The point of this thread is to compare feats.
You don't seem to want to accept what's right in front of you, so I'll spell it out.

That's speed, power, durability and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one.

Luffy casually stomped the crap out of a Pacifista

That's speed, power and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one.

That's durability and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one.

it may be helpful for future comparisons you know?

What future comparisons are necessary for Naruto other than "Is inferior to Ichigo and Luffy in every conceivable way and in several ways inconceivable."

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Is that 2025 tons from where? Comic Book Resources or some where?

Blitzing has more credibility especially within the series since its easier to compare. Outside the series its harder but similar logic applies its just much more messy to work around with.

Anyway lets all not be serious here. This is just fiction after all. http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2068/vegetamaybe.pngNo, some dude from another form had a website with a rhino picture. I'll give you the calculations, and the exact words that he said if you want me to.

Yes, blitzing is easy to compare, but it's unquantifiable. Dudemeister is having a hard time telling the difference between quantifiable and unquantifiable.

Anyway's here's the calcs of what the dude said.

So for both whale and rhino, width=height. Length is harder to determine, but based on the top and bottom panels of [URL=

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm going to say this one more time, so you better listen. The point of this thread is to compare feats. I'll list you some. The rasenshuriken crossing the Chibaku Tensei crater in a matter of seconds. FEAT. Luffy surviving a island splitting attack during Thriller Bark arc. FEAT. Luffy creating sonic booms with his punches. FEAT. Ichigo creating afterimages is feat, but it's unquantifiable, there is no mach to tell you if it's hypersonic or supersonic.

What future comparisons are necessary for Naruto other than "Is inferior to Ichigo and Luffy in every conceivable way and in several ways inconceivable."

Of all of us here, you are the most likely poster who goes against wank.
And you know how many wankers are all over the place. And I did say possible optimisim here at least a little.

I can understand your standpoint though. You have seen this and already analyzed this multiple times in the past. Great thats good. But vast most aren't where you are.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Just because you say something is unquantifiable doesn't mean it is. Ichigo being superior to Aizen means he's superior to every in the Narutoverse put together. This is not unquantifiable. It's blatant fact.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM
You don't seem to want to accept what's right in front of you, so I'll spell it out.Wrong again, I made this thread to see who has the best feats, not who's the strongest.

That's speed, power, durability and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one. Your point is? Read the OP.

That's speed, power and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one.

That's durability and being better than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of feats all rolled into one.

You don't understand. You can't just assume if a character is weak without first giving the character feats, that's being biased, that's why I have more proof. I know Ichigo and Luffy can whup Naruto, but that's not the point of the thread. Get it now?

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Just because you say something is unquantifiable doesn't mean it is. Ichigo being superior to Aizen means he's superior to every in the Narutoverse put together. This is not unquantifiable. It's blatant fact.
What part of Ichigo blitzing Aizen do you not understand? When something is unquantifiable, it can't be proven with numbers. Examples would be his afterimages. Besides, we can't actually compare the 2 universes until both the series ended, that way, we can get a clear view of both the Bleachverse and the Narutoverse.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Wrong again, I made this thread to see who has the best feats, not who's the strongest.

Ichigo and Luffy have better feats than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of. So who's wrong here? Oh yeah. You.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Ichigo and Luffy have better feats than Naruto could ever possibly conceive of. So who's wrong here? Oh yeah. You.

I think he is just comparing for the sake of comparing. Leave it be.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:26 PM
I will agree with afterimages, since it can be inconsistence as sonic booms. However, speedblitz, I do not agree with. Speedblitz, I am sure you well know, is one defeating an opponent before he/she has an attempt to properly react. While it does have it shares of ludicrously, it however is canon most of the time and can also be used to help determine speeds of other characters. For example, if Character A speedblitz'ed Character C, and Character B speedblitzed Character A, then we would realize that Character B would be the fastest and Character C the slowest. Also, speed will not decrease as long as the character maintains a source of stamina and is in the circumstances that obtain him said speed. But of course, plot can get in the way.

The rhino is likely over a hundred tons, so yeah.
Well, you are right, anything as long as it's stated in the manga is canon, what I'm trying to explain to Dudemeister is when you say someone speedblitzes another person, you need to give quantifiable facts, and so far, he has been refusing to do so. Also, I have the quotes:
"So for both whale and rhino, width=height. Length is harder to determine, but based on the top and bottom panels of [URL=http://www.;);););););););).com/Naruto/431/15] this page [URL], ch 431, p. 15) the width:length ratio of the rhino is 1:3 [URL=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/ficursedre/useless/d.jpg] The width:length ratio of the rhino is about 1:4 [URL]. that makes the rhino 2.25 as long as the blue whale, when coupled with the fact that the rhino is 3 times as wide and as tall as the whale.

If you consider them both as cylinders (which is legitimate enough, obviously so in the case of the whale, and the case of the rhino, even though the "head" portion of the rhino cylinder is smaller than the body portion, cutting off its legs and considering their masses as part of the "head" portion would make it roughly cylindrical), this gives the rhino a 20.25 times that of the whale, or a weight of around 2025 tons."

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Yeah, funny, and you have yet to show me those 'feats' except Luffy surviving an Island splitting punch. You only gave me one feat, and the rest were assumptions, created from your puny mind, and you have no proof to back up your claims, while I was the one who tried to help you comprehend my OP a little better, but it seems you're having a hard time doing that. Hmm, kinda sad when you can't even comprehend my own OP, let alone come up with a decent comeback to save your own life and to make a decent argument eh? That's pretty lame bro.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Tyrell, I'd suggest you do not post images, videos, etc of Viz material(Naruto, Bleach, etc) here, because it would be infringing the copyright rules here.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Luffy's feats:
1. Throwing half a mountain
2. Curbstomping a Pastifista (can't spell sorry)
3. Creating sonic booms with his Gum Gum Gattling Gun
4. Surviving an Island Splitting Punch
5. Dodge bullets
Ichigo's feats:
1. Speedblitz Byakuya (can't be too certain if it's hypersonic or supersonic, because it's unquantifiable)
2. Speedblitzing Aizen (same thing)
3. Creating afterimages (same thing)
4. Blowing away a mountain
5. Deflecting Aizen's black coffin
Naruto's feats:
1. Lifting a 2025 ton rhino up into the air
2. Defeating a Path without touching him (Frog Kata)
3. Surviving a mountain range busting attack (Kyuubi not Naruto, durability and somewat strength feat)
4. Lifting the Kyuubi fox (his mind)
5. Falling over 200 feet onto Jagged Rocks in Sage Mode WITHOUT GETTING HURT.

These are feats, something which you don't have.
This is too easy, come on, I thought you were a challenge.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Tyrell, I'd suggest you do not post images, videos, etc of Viz material(Naruto, Bleach, etc) here, because it would be infringing the copyright rules here.
Why not? I though the forum can allow us to post pictures. But ok, I'll take your advice. You don't mind if you rep me? I'm gonna rep you right now.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 03:37 PM
So what you're saying is, Aizen is inferior to Naruto because you don't want to admit that I'm right.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Why not? I though the forum can allow us to post pictures. But ok, I'll take your advice. You don't mind if you rep me? I'm gonna rep you right now.

Only if the pictures aren't infringing the copyrighted rules. Like posting a picture of Alucard or Soul Eater is fine, because it isn't distributed in the US by Viz Media.

Sure, I guess.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:41 PM
So what you're saying is, Aizen is inferior to Naruto because you don't want to admit that I'm right.
Never said that, what I'm saying is, you can't assume the obvious without feats, that's all I'm saying.

I guess you didn't read my post that said "Ichigo and Luffy can whup Naruto" eh? This proves to me that you have comprehension issues.

The 1st Hokage
10-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Ichigo has Kubo in his corner, therefor he can't lose. Plotkai sucks balls, but thanks to it, Ichigo would win in a 2 on 1 fight of Ichigo vs. Naruto and Luffy

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Only if the pictures aren't infringing the copyrighted rules. Like posting a picture of Alucard or Soul Eater is fine, because it isn't distributed in the US by Viz Media.Good point

Sure, I guess.
Thx bro. I repped you already, so you're good to go.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Ichigo has Kubo in his corner, therefor he can't lose. Plotkai sucks balls, but thanks to it, Ichigo would win in a 2 on 1 fight of Ichigo vs. Naruto and Luffy
You noticed it too? That Aizen vs Ichigo fight was definitely Plotkai, but it's only my opinion.

Yori
10-21-2010, 03:44 PM

But Naruto has Kishi who magically let an old man that's past the century mark of age to be able to manipulate space/time, and also I'm going to give you one name: Sasuke.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Listen I'm not trying to be biased and give Naruto the win. I had to defeat Dudemeister in a short lived debate, cause the tard wouldn't comprehend my comments, ever since I wrote the OP. But I think Kubo has been overpowering the Bleach characters to the point where it's absolutely unnessesary. I mean seriously, I hear people think Bleach actually stands a chance against an anime that blows up planets: you guessed it, DBZ.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-21-2010, 03:51 PM
But Naruto has Kishi who magically let an old man that's past the century mark of age to be able to manipulate space/time, and also I'm going to give you one name: Sasuke.
Agreed.

You noticed it too? That Aizen vs Ichigo fight was definitely Plotkai, but it's only my opinion.

It was from both sides. Aizen going through four transformations and then surviving FGT, and with Ichigo, his arm tanking a nuke and able to be stronger than any of Aizen's forms.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Agreed.

It was from both sides. Aizen going through four transformations and then surviving FGT, and with Ichigo, his arm tanking a nuke and able to be stronger than any of Aizen's forms.
Well, the reason I call it a PlotKai is because Ichigo was training at what I liked to call "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" Kubo stole the same scene from DBZ at the Cell Games Saga and the previous Saga.

Not only that but Aizen has yet to reveil his Bankai. If he would've released it, then would do you think would happen then?

Yori
10-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, the reason I call it a PlotKai is because Ichigo was training at what I liked to call "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" Kubo stole the same scene from DBZ at the Cell Games Saga and the previous Saga.

Not only that but Aizen has yet to reveil his Bankai. If he would've released it, then would do you think would happen then?

Nothing probably. Isshin Bankai, or Kisuke would of been the answer to Aizens. If Aizen was to do it, he would of done it before the kick start of his latter transformations.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Agreed.

You know I don't like bragging, and I hope I don't get flamming by Dudemeister's fanboys and fangirls, but who did you think won this debate? Me or him? Even though I don't have a good rep, I'm one of the best debaters on youtube, able to pwn many people, and can pwn a few people at the same time and still win. There are only a few more experienced people who pwned me, but I want a debate with them, so I'm very experienced, and I'm one of the best debaters.

tyrell4life194
10-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Nothing probably. Isshin Bankai, or Kisuke would of been the answer to Aizens. If Aizen was to do it, he would of done it before the kick start of his latter transformations.
But we have yet to see his Bankai. That's why the storyline is out of line, because it doesn't explain the character enough like Naruto, and even though Naruto (character) was being obsessed with an emo, him and the other characters actually had a background story with their lives.