PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 514 Discussion

Semog
10-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Yep, its out there :p

IMO: I think it was pretty good and we got to see madara's eyes in the end :P
I only got disappointed at deidara vs tsuchikage, the battle didn't even started o__O

Devil's Lawyer
10-21-2010, 09:21 AM
It was a good chapter. Kabuto still not on big enough level if he couldn't take out the fodder.

Yori
10-21-2010, 09:25 AM
It was a good chapter. Kabuto still not on big enough level if he couldn't take out the fodder.

Kabuto objective was not to kill anyone so he didn't mind that.

Anyway's it's always good to see Madara pop up in chapters. Rinnigan and Sharingan. The guy is gonna be unstoppable whenever Kishi puts him in a lengthy fight.

Devil's Lawyer
10-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah he hasn't gotten serious yet so we don't know what he truly is capable of. Most likely his powers will be similiar to Kakashi's Kamui.

Err
10-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh no, Yamato! I really hope he doesn't die. After this Naruto is gonna notice something is up when his captain isn't here.

They showed the ;););););) again. -_- I wish Kishi wouldn't do that. Otherwise, it's a great chapter.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Yeah he hasn't gotten serious yet so we don't know what he truly is capable of. Most likely his powers will be similiar to Kakashi's Kamui.

most likely his powers will be equal to or greater than awesome

Semog
10-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Oh no, Yamato! I really hope he doesn't die. After this Naruto is gonna notice something is up when his captain isn't here.

They showed the ;););););) again. -_- I wish Kishi wouldn't do that. Otherwise, it's a great chapter.

Naruto is probably not going after him since you know, they want him safe. I would want to see that tough, probably some kage will, IDK

Devil's Lawyer
10-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Somebody had to get taken Yamato pulled the short straw. I thought it was going to be Bee.

Yori
10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I hope I see one of these fights with Madara in it:

Madara vs. Onoki
Madara vs. Kabuto
Madara vs. A

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 10:22 AM
I am really getting tired of Kishimoto trying to humorously portray Naruto as a dumb person and failing.

Unless if Naruto is acting like it, but then again whatever. This is the same guy who in Part 2 couldn't tell Kurenai was pregnant.

Who enjoyed Kabuto?

Kakuzu
10-21-2010, 12:15 PM
That last image of Madara's Rinnegan and Sharingan is quite amazing.

I'm just upset that Deidara was taken away so soon...

@Yori: I want to see Zetsu VS. A.
I am really getting tired of Kishimoto trying to humorously portray Naruto as a dumb person and failing.

Unless if Naruto is acting like it, but then again whatever. This is the same guy who in Part 2 couldn't tell Kurenai was pregnant.

Who enjoyed Kabuto?
I agree...

I did! He looks so creepy now, but he is quite deceptive. I want to know what he plans to do with Zetsu.

Ninyn
10-21-2010, 12:53 PM
i am to and its also sad that yamato's been captured i hope they dont kill him. naruto is going to get p/oed

Pat
10-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Now I really don't like Madara. =/

The Last Kage
10-21-2010, 12:56 PM
I wasn't expecting Kabuto to transform into a snake. I like how Yamato's been captured.

Wooster
10-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Aoba really is bad luck. Too bad Yamato.

HachibiXSenpai
10-21-2010, 01:06 PM
i was hoping kabuto would atleast kill that minor leaf ninja character (Aoba) with glasses....he's really startng to bug me alot with his appearence. >_<

but overall the chapter today was very much worth the wait, hopefully yamato will be alright.....

kamui
10-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Why does Madara has only one of the rinnegan eyes??? Won't he be much more powerful with both eyes intact???

Err
10-21-2010, 02:29 PM
lol nevermind.

EvL j3st3r
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Why does Madara has only one of the rinnegan eyes??? Won't he be much more powerful with both eyes intact???

Depends on how you look at it.

1.who's to say one rinnegan eye isn't capable of doing the same things as two?

2. Even though rinnegan is stronger than sharingan it still can't do everything sharingan can. so by having both Madara has a larger arsenal of techniques.

Fighting_dreamer
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Tusuchikage wasn't that impressive...

Yamato underestimated Kabuto's powers...

And why does the zombie Deirdara seem so irritable?

Jakropha
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Dont you get it?
Eyes in Naruto last forever!
He is more powerful with Rinnegan + EMS

Rinnegan Left = Rinnegan Right
No difference
Obviously the Right eye is how he uses his warping techniques, so keep in mind that he probably did lose his left Sharingan
The left Rinnegan is no different or lesser in power without the other, He probably has it as backup :)

EvL j3st3r
10-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Tusuchikage wasn't that impressive...

Yamato underestimated Kabuto's powers...

And why does the zombie Deirdara seem so irritable?

I know man! Tsuchikage was about to blow up the whole island (turtle) with every one on it! You would think the leader of an entire village and one of the most renowned shinobi in the world would have a little more awareness!

deidara330
10-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like Kabuto and Aoba have a past? Aoba could be Kabuto's adoptive father, whom we haven't heard much of since early in the series. Although it could've been stated that his father died, but I don't remember much about that.

Naruto has to notice something eventually. Especially if he goes into Sage Mode, because at that point he can sense all the chakra on the turtle, and he'll know Yamato isn't there.

I'm trying to decide for myself whether Kabuto becoming the new Orochimaru is out of character for him or not. Last we saw of him before his new appearances, he'd said Naruto had inspired him to surpass Orochimaru and become his own person. Learning Edo Tensei and managing to summon 6 people at once is certainly doing that, as well as creating Manda II and becoming even more snake-like.

Kabuto did make good tactical judgement kidnapping Yamato. Yamato's been with the Leaf for a long time, and he's been guarding Naruto for some time as well. Madara got Nagato's eye information out of Konan, so he can get info out of Yamato too. Kabuto, despite his current strength, probably couldn't have taken all of those Jonin at the same time. Even though Guy was out, Yamato, Onoki, and the bodyguards were pretty powerful. Plus, both the Jinchuriki themselves could've beat him, probably.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Kabuto plans to have the Akatsuki eliminated sooner or later, after he's done using them. In the past, he's done a lot to oppose the Akatsuki, turning traitor from being their spy, keeping Konoha ninja alive just to face the Akatsuki later, giving Konoha info on the Akatsuki, and being completely prepared to fight the leader himself if he didn't get what he wanted. Plus, he allowed Anko to follow them to the hideout and obtain the info that he'd joined. He's not really much of a friend to the Akatsuki.

I was a little sad that Deidara VS Onoki didn't happen, but not that much. There was fighting, and Deidara did get his time. The focus was really on Kabuto this chapter, hence his name in the chapter's title. He's rapidly becoming a very major antagonist of the series now.

Shikamaru Nara
10-21-2010, 03:21 PM
This chapter really wasn't anything special. I didn't get much out of it. Too much talking. xD

Fighting_dreamer
10-21-2010, 03:26 PM
I know man! Tsuchikage was about to blow up the whole island (turtle) with every one on it! You would think the leader of an entire village and one of the most renowned shinobi in the world would have a little more awareness!

True!!

It's strange that characters like Tsuchikage would know a number of risky Jutsus like that....which are no good in situations like this ...
Couldn't he be a bit more tactful instead of just keeping up with the speed :(

Cosmo
10-21-2010, 03:34 PM
I predict a fight, some intense interrogation and more on Yamato.

EvL j3st3r
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I predict a fight, some intense interrogation and more on Yamato.

and Sasuke EMS. It's got to be time already!

yondaime
10-21-2010, 03:53 PM
I wasn't that impressed with this week's chapter. The only part that sparked an excitement within me was Yamato getting captured. And the fact that there is no chapter next week makes me sad.

EvL j3st3r
10-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I wasn't that impressed with this week's chapter. The only part that sparked an excitement within me was Yamato getting captured. And the fact that there is no chapter next week makes me sad.

It's frustrating. Naruto is the only manga I read. Do other manga authors take as much time off as kishi does:?:

yondaime
10-21-2010, 04:18 PM
It's frustrating. Naruto is the only manga I read. Do other manga authors take as much time off as kishi does:?:

Yeah, me too. I only read Naruto, but I know from other members that other manga authors take breaks. Don't know if it's as much as Kishi, though. I tried Bleach, but just didn't get it. xD And One piece is all about pirates so I didn't like it. :lol: There's other mangas out there, though. I'm just too lazy to read them. You should read some other mangas if you get bored.

zerosameri
10-21-2010, 05:08 PM
So Deiadara was a studen of Onki

Naruto is truly stupid, thinking that the sky and ground can flip.

Kishi got lazy on page 10

Onki can fly!? page 11 XD

page 14 panel 4 and six, Kabuto looks weird and that thing of Deidara looks like him
XD

Page 18 panel 3, looks so wrong

And clearly Madara has a better jutsu (like Ino's mind thing) if Onki said it's all over if Yamato gets to Madara.

EvL j3st3r
10-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah, me too. I only read Naruto, but I know from other members that other manga authors take breaks. Don't know if it's as much as Kishi, though. I tried Bleach, but just didn't get it. xD And One piece is all about pirates so I didn't like it. :lol: There's other mangas out there, though. I'm just too lazy to read them. You should read some other mangas if you get bored.

I tried to read Bleach and some others too, but like u I couldn't get into it. I think I have to already be into the story bc I started naruto on the anime and when I could go no further I jumped to the manga. Maybe if I had started naruto with the manga I wouldn't have found it interesting either. who knows.

yondaime
10-21-2010, 05:22 PM
So Deiadara was a studen of Onki
We already knew that. xD
Duh! What else would you call a person who's searching for penises? xD
Somewhat. xD
:lol: We already knew that from last week's chapter. xD
page 14 panel 4 and six, Kabuto looks weird and that thing of Deidara looks like him
XD
Yeah, it looks like a fat version of him. xD
lol.
And clearly Madara has a better jutsu (like Ino's mind thing) if Onki said it's all over if Yamato gets to Madara.
Yeah, he proved that when he captured Konan.

White.

I tried to read Bleach and some others too, but like u I couldn't get into it. I think I have to already be into the story bc I started naruto on the anime and when I could go no further I jumped to the manga. Maybe if I had started naruto with the manga I wouldn't have found it interesting either. who knows.

Maybe you should try that. ;)

zerosameri
10-21-2010, 05:34 PM
White.So Deiadara was a studen of Onki
We already knew that. xD
I didn't know that
Duh! What else would you call a person who's searching for penises? xD
Animal fetish?
Somewhat. xD

:lol: We already knew that from last week's chapter. xD
Didn't read that chapter XD
XD
Yeah, it looks like a fat version of him. xD
Lol like really
lol.
I mean for real. it can go either way
Yeah, he proved that when he captured Konan.
I like stating what all ready been shown sometimes :lol:

Maybe you should try that. ;) green.

Jutsu Junkie
10-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Right now, I have no reason to believe that Yamato was actually captured in such an idiot manner, unless he wanted it to happen, despite what Matoi said about not sensing him. He obviously wasn't knocked out, so why didn't he just use woodstyle inside Kabuto's belly and bust his way out? Think about the history of ninjutsu in Narutoverse. IMO, either Yamato is too stupid to understand how screwed he is and decided he was going face Madara on his own, or Kabuto has only succeeded in capturing Yamato's woodstyle clone.

KarasuKumo
10-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Yamato got careless, did you see how he had Kabuto? There was a circle around him, that was it! It should have been a cage or a dome XD

Kabuto freaks me out even more that Oro, he has a snake coming out of his cloak all the time. I hate to think of where it's attached.

SimpleGenin
10-22-2010, 10:46 AM
I think his turning into Oro. Just look at his face stracture. There is no reason why it should be that way if you think about it.

sasukeXuchiha
10-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Hn...Fmas doesnt and thats one of the best mangas ive read :D and try DBZ its done so no breaks

green.
Hn...hes got the 9-tails inside him which is an animal of course theres gotta be a side effect of that hence animal fetishes lol

george hyuga
10-22-2010, 11:43 AM
naruto can't face madara without his full team there

Jutsu Junkie
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I still say it's a clone. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong, but that just means Yamato is a disgrace as a former ANBU.

zerosameri
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Hn...Fmas doesnt and thats one of the best mangas ive read :D and try DBZ its done so no breaks

Hn...hes got the 9-tails inside him which is an animal of course theres gotta be a side effect of that hence animal fetishes lol
I don't think there will be on. Maybe the Kyuubi likes it so he controls Naruto? :lol:

Waterstar
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
He got Yamato. Unless, it's a clone, it's all over for everyone, especially Yamato.

Sarutobi: Yamato would not be this careless. He's got to have a plan.

That has to be a clone.

george hyuga
10-22-2010, 03:19 PM
i hope is a clone

deidara330
10-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Clone or no clone, no one can blame Yamato for what happened, in any way. Could anyone here honestly have predicted Kabuto would come out of his own mouth as a snake and swallow Yamato up? It'd appeared as though he'd been caught, and no one really knew he had any knowledge of Kurotsuchi's jutsu. Plus, he was in the middle of protecting Motoi as he was attacked, so that was something good he did pre-capture. I can't imagine how his Wood Style could get him out of a mess like this, but if it does, that's great. If it doesn't Madara will cast his illusions on Yamato, and he'll die for sure.

I totally disagree with you, Jutsu Junkie. Yamato's Wood Style is a pale imitation of the First's and always has been, and more than a few people have expressed similar concerns. Kabuto himself has surpassed Orochimaru by now, who always was and never ceased to be superior to Yamato in many ways. Yamato couldn't seriously escape from inside Kabuto's stomach, who himself happened to be inside Manda II's nose, who happened to be teleported away within seconds. From the time Kabuto came out as a snake to the time he safely left was likely less than a minute. Yamato didn't have much time to escape or even to formulate a plan before Kabuto could leave with him as prisoner. Solutions aren't always as simple as /clone.

george hyuga
10-22-2010, 08:31 PM
yeah i agree he didn't have enough time to do anything if only he wasn't helping that person from the glue

Jutsu Junkie
10-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Not so fast. Yamato is fully capable of summoning a wood wall inside Kabuto's stomach, a jutsu he has shown capable of executing in an instant. That would have seriously hurt or killed Kabuto. I find it instructive that it appears Yamato didn't even try this, or anything else. Real fights in the real world can take only seconds. In Narutoverse ninjas routinely formulate and execute ridiculously complex tactics before the end of fights. Yamato is ANBU. It isn't required that he be as adept as Hashirama. I am not convinced of his helplessness, nor of his actual capture. We shall see.

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
yeah, i dun get why he just let himself get capture. maybe he has some plan

Jonesy
10-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Not so fast. Yamato is fully capable of summoning a wood wall inside Kabuto's stomach, a jutsu he has shown capable of executing in an instant. That would have seriously hurt or killed Kabuto. I find it instructive that it appears Yamato didn't even try this, or anything else. Real fights in the real world can take only seconds. In Narutoverse ninjas routinely formulate and execute ridiculously complex tactics before the end of fights. Yamato is ANBU. It isn't required that he be as adept as Hashirama. I am not convinced of his helplessness, nor of his actual capture. We shall see.

I agree. Good job in figuring that out.

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 12:08 AM
@Jonesy: Yeah, we've all seen clones and substitution jutsus too much for it not to be an option. Plus Yamato's wood clone is highend. I bet it's hard to tell the difference between the two.

When you consider that he uses his wood wall to shield himself from sudden rapid attacks, it seems ridiculous that he couldn't do the same against Kabuto's attack, before he got swallowed. And who amongst us wouldn't try something -- anything -- to get out of the belly of a snake? When he emerged from Kabuto's belly, he was conscious. That means he either tried and failed to do something to hurt Kabuto from the inside, or he didn't bother. Kabuto isn't all powerful: he left the fight because he ultimately realized it was impossible for him to win. Therefore I think it is unlikely that he could have withstood an all out attack from Yamoto inside him. If this happened, and he really was captured, it is either PNJ or Yamato is truly lame.

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 12:10 AM
or maybe he's planning something, we have to wait and see

Danielle
10-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Yamato, why did you let your self get caught?-.- Kabuto is impressive, he is basically not human anymore.

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 12:21 AM
@ George Hyuga

You are right, but I tend to agree that Madara is way above his level, even before the addition of the rinnegan. If he's thinking about doing anything in that Akatsuki hideout with his real body, he's not too smart, even if he has worked out some clever stratagem. It's either a clone, or he'll have to be saved by PNJ. EMS/Rinnegan will make him look like an arthritic mule at a town fair.

gama-sennin
10-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Yamato got captured...Doesnt make a lick of sense unless its a clone and if it indeed is a clone then it seems pointless to have this chapter...on the other hand if its real Yamato then he is dead with or without PnJ...

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Actually, the clone may provide some useful intel for the allied villages. The clone may discover the location of the hideout, or something else useful about their enemies. Simply knowing that Madara has the rinnegan would be useful. Don't clones transmit their knowledge to the original when they are destroyed? I don't think that only shadow clones do this...

gama-sennin
10-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah...That is a possible scenario but there is no need for that as of now...The allies(anko) already know the location of Madara's hideout and the only unknowen is the rinnegan and may be Sasuke's PMS...

EvL j3st3r
10-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Clone or no clone, no one can blame Yamato for what happened, in any way. Could anyone here honestly have predicted Kabuto would come out of his own mouth as a snake and swallow Yamato up? It'd appeared as though he'd been caught, and no one really knew he had any knowledge of Kurotsuchi's jutsu. Plus, he was in the middle of protecting Motoi as he was attacked, so that was something good he did pre-capture. I can't imagine how his Wood Style could get him out of a mess like this, but if it does, that's great. If it doesn't Madara will cast his illusions on Yamato, and he'll die for sure.

I totally disagree with you, Jutsu Junkie. Yamato's Wood Style is a pale imitation of the First's and always has been, and more than a few people have expressed similar concerns. Kabuto himself has surpassed Orochimaru by now, who always was and never ceased to be superior to Yamato in many ways. Yamato couldn't seriously escape from inside Kabuto's stomach, who himself happened to be inside Manda II's nose, who happened to be teleported away within seconds. From the time Kabuto came out as a snake to the time he safely left was likely less than a minute. Yamato didn't have much time to escape or even to formulate a plan before Kabuto could leave with him as prisoner. Solutions aren't always as simple as /clone.

Agree. You can't expect Yamato to stand with Kabutomaru. Atleast he did protect his comrades before he was taken. So well said man. Personally I think it's the real Yamato, not a clone. I think madara would've seen that it was a clone immediately.

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 10:33 AM
but yamato's clones have they're own chakra flow don't they

Fighting_dreamer
10-23-2010, 10:38 AM
I think madara would've seen that it was a clone immediately.

If so then why couldn't he tell the killer bee body when Sasuke brought it...

the only difference now is the rinnegan...

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 10:43 AM
yeah so now the next chapter will reveal if it's a clone or not

EvL j3st3r
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
If so then why couldn't he tell the killer bee body when Sasuke brought it...

the only difference now is the rinnegan...

That's a good point. It's not something I'm 100% about just a theory. i mean Madara may not only be able to use Rinnegan and Sharingan techs. We don't know if the two used together can offer brand new completely origional techniques and skills. Bottom line, Madora owns the two strongest dojutsu in the manga. I would be very disappointed if he couldn't see through a little deception such as a wood clone.

kamui
10-23-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm curious to see how all this will end in the shippuden series...............it's almost over.....

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Bottom line, Madora owns the two strongest dojutsu in the manga. I would be very disappointed if he couldn't see through a little deception such as a wood clone.

I get what you mean, but first we don't know that the rinnegan offers any better powers of perception, except that the Uchiha's stone can be deciphered by it. Second, the wood style is genetic, even if it is inferior to Hashirama's original, so the clone might be better than you'd expect. After all, Kakashi's sharingan isn't much different in nature than Yamato's woodstyle, since they both got it second hand, and that dude can warp space with his freakin' eye.

EvL j3st3r
10-23-2010, 01:13 PM
I get what you mean, but first we don't know that the rinnegan offers any better powers of perception, except that the Uchiha's stone can be deciphered by it. Second, the wood style is genetic, even if it is inferior to Hashirama's original, so the clone might be better than you'd expect. After all, Kakashi's sharingan isn't much different in nature than Yamato's woodstyle, since they both got it second hand, and that dude can warp space with his freakin' eye.

hmmmm....haven't thought of it that way. I guess one could make a good argument for either side then. All we can do is wait.

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 04:29 PM
hmmmm....haven't thought of it that way. I guess one could make a good argument for either side then. All we can do is wait.

Frustrating, isn't it?

EvL j3st3r
10-23-2010, 04:40 PM
definately. good discussion

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 05:24 PM
and dang the tsuchikage is strong, he could of blown up the island

Jutsu Junkie
10-23-2010, 05:35 PM
and dang the tsuchikage is strong, he could of blown up the island

Yep. That's why Kabuto ran away. The only reason he went with as little force as he did is because he wasn't expecting reinforcements. I'm not impressed by his battle sense, despite his medical knowledge.

george hyuga
10-23-2010, 05:40 PM
yeah i hate that he took yamato instead of dying

Ur Mom
10-25-2010, 01:23 PM
The only thing I found shocking was that Kishi got permission to draw an (animal male genetalia)

george hyuga
10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
aww no chapter this week

Zango
10-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Was I the only one that thought "NOOOOOOOO!!! DAMN YOU KISHI!!!" when it showed Kabuto putting that tag in Deidara's head? Yeah, on the next page Kabuto revealed it was a different kind of tag, but no one else had a momment of panic there?

(Also, on the Yamato thing, I think he was captured. While I can understand the arguement that he could've busted out with some wood technique, doesn't that require a handsign? And isn't space a little tight in the digestive tract of a not-so-large snake? Couldn't we atleast consider that his arms were pushed all he way up against his body, making using any jutsu impossible?)

Also, it's been a while since I've been on the forums; I was just curious what the board's general view on one thing is: Zetsu. Do most agree that Madara's 100,000 Zetsus are simply clones, or that Zetsu himself was originally from his basement of 100,000 plants?

george hyuga
10-25-2010, 05:53 PM
i didn't see a tag

Jakropha
10-26-2010, 10:49 AM
The only thing I found shocking was that Kishi got permission to draw an (animal male genetalia)

And Dongadillo was born!!!

800 posts :lol:

EvL j3st3r
10-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Where the hell is Kakashi at? Did the manga ever say or is his absence just unexplained?

MinatoN
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I thought the chapter was ok but I'm getting tired of Naruto being left in the dark about what's going on. No one should be worried about him as much as they are since he defeated all SIX Pains by himself after all. Also, if everyone remembers correctly no one else could even come close to accomplishing anything like that except Jiraiya who did briefly defeat 3 of them.

Another thing I find annoying is that Madara has a Sharingan and Rinnegan now and if anyone else noticed from his mask, there is a 3rd hole (which I didn't notice at first) around where his forehead is. What's next? A Byakugan or something being filled in that spot?:ugeek::mad:

I haven't been annoyed with a character like this since before Danzo died but with everything I've seen lately is making me hate Madara too: his part in using the Nine-Tails just after Naruto was born, his fight with Minato and almost made Minato look weak when he clearly isn't and his fight with Konan who I thought fought really well but was still killed in the end and taking the Rinnegan.`#(

At this point I'm actually starting to want to see Sasuke again and fight against Madara but that'll never happen. I'm also hoping that with him having Itachi's eyes now will make him realise that he was acting like an idiot by always pursuing revenge on everyone but I know that won't happen.`|(`:|:roll:

It was interesting seeing the fight against Kabuto though especially after seeing what Kurotsuchi can do. Kabuto has become really messed up lately and I would like to know why the hell Kabuto is doing anything with the Akatsuki at all especially since he wanted them dead. I hope he's not thinking he can trick Madara into something and succeed in killing him because that won't happen. It also sucks that Deidara and the Tsuchikage didn't have much of a fight and how Deidara was taken back like that so soon.....oh well. Anyway I hope with these latest events going on means the war will start soon and Bee and Naruto will get involved, I'm dieing to see him in action with his new 9-tailed form or a fusion of his sage mode and 9-tails chakra combined, that will be very interesting.