PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi: The Saga Pt. 3

Sabra Kusabana
06-27-2009, 01:24 AM
Picking up three months after the last Chunin exam, and six after a very tramatic event that caused Konoha to have a large influx of refugees.

Red hair blew in the breeze as sky blue eyes searched the horizon. "Kea, it looks like rain, you should come on inside." The woman waved the voice of her newest friend off. "I'll be fine Kobe, I swear you forget I was once a shinobi." The ginger turned toward the medic and smiled softly. He'd been staying there a while now, the small estate had several other people who hadn't found homes after their little village was destroyed. At least the home wasn't bubbling over anymore. Most of the people had started businesses and bought houses of their own.

As she stepped into the living room she tried to recall how many places had been started in the last six months because of all the people she'd brought to Konoha. There was a new ramen shop nested near the south gate. A beautiful clothing shop at the heart of the city. One family had bought a patch of land and had finally started selling fresh produce on the outskirts to the west. Another had started raising chickens not far from her estate.

They'd brought all sorts of new life to the area. She recalled some of the men putting in a new smithy where they were making tools, weapons, and even sculptors for people. Then there was her buisness, she'd come from the north lands, and had started working with some builders to make boats and other crafts that could handle the rivers that ran thru the Fire country. She felt that the waterways were an untapped resource, and Lady Hokage had agreed to fund her project.

This was a whole new life for so many people. She sat at her kitchen table with Kobe and read over some schematics. The man tapped at her papers to draw her attention, "Yes?" "I finally got the captive to talk." He explained as he smiled at her proudly. It's been six months and now the Order member had finally cracked enough to give useful information. "Do tell," Kea insisted with excitement in her eyes. She had a bone to pick with the Order for destroying her town. If the new info with help her get at them, she was all ears.

____

The sound of weapons flying thru the air was easy to pick up on in the training field. Kin bowed back in a strange kind of grace, and Ritoru lept over her onto her opponet. The animal carried Isamu to the ground with sheer momentum. The pup was still small, but old enough to be included in combat now, and he was actually good at it. The cub had started out very shy, but when his master had started teaching him, he took defending her very seriously. The half-wolf rounded on the boy as his master twisted away and met an oncoming blow from behind with a kunai.

Sasoku grinned at her as they tested eachother's strength with their weapons. Around the black blades they were exchanging handstrikes, it was almost like a game to them. They'd been doing this for so long now they knew where eachother would attack, it was just a question of who was faster. The girl had been taunting the boys all day that she could take them both in a fight, and for the last twenty odd minutes she'd been right. Ritoru would guard her back from one assault, which she would deal with the other. She wasn't the defenceless girl she'd been months ago.

Part of her new skill in combat had come from training many young students in the art. Handling two opponets was much easier then taking on ten, even if those ten were just kids. Still fighting the other chunin's was wearing her out, and she didn't think they'd let her take them down this easy. She broke away from her exchange with the red head and flipped out of range to make a quick set of seals, this was ganna be good.

____

Gin pulled away from her patient and marked several things down on a chart. She explained what medicine to give to the attenting nurse and walked to the lobby for her next case. She eyed her list and smiled as she looked to her new patient, well new wasn't really the term to use.

"Good afternoon sensei." She chimed as she opened the door to an exam room for her teacher. She told him to sit and glanced over his chart. The blond had him roll back his pants legs and examined the area with chakra. "The fractures are completely healed, I think you can go back into service. You arms were fine a couple of weeks ago, so you should have a clean bill of health." She stared down at him with calculating eyes.

"Sensei, your injuries were so extensive, I hope you realize how impress only needing this long to recover really is." The man looked up at her from his seat and meet her hard gaze full on. "I hope you don't think I missed that you were changed too." He told her with a firm weight in his voice. The medic really didn't want to have this converstation while she was at the hospital, but she knew it'd happen soon, even if she avoided it today.

Gin handed her jonin master his record file and smiled what he knew was a fake. She'd been avoiding him ever sense the battle that had left him so badly injured, and the great serpent... He didn't reach for her as she quickly left the room. This was her place of work, but he'd hunt her down later and finally talk to her about what had happened to them. If he was going back to his position at last, he needed to know exactly how his students had grown and changed.

____

Zen watched carefully, using his family's special mind's eye technique as he observed the fight going on in his backyard. He smiled as his friends would constantly push at eachother's weakpoints. They didn't know just how much stronger they were making eachother. Gaki and Sabra had both had their skills skyrocket sense training with eachother, and with Kobe so regularly. He was proud of his teammate, but flustered as they still dodged the relationship that everyone could see they had. The pet user was intimidatingly agressive in combat, but so timid when it came to the softer sides of life. A lion in a fight, a lamb while dancing, such a strange woman.

He watched her pink hair fly around, a flickering tail of distraction for her opponet as it whipped about. The ex-hyuuga was trying his best to stay focused on the task at hand, but the woman's fighting style always left him flustered. Her attacks were very swift, and often now he had to fear a ferret leaping out of the many folds of her upper robes to join her assult. With Kuro and Aoi to help along with Ruby and Onyx it really was like she had extra hands to strike with. The younger ferrets were still clumbsy by comparison to the parents, but that didn't make their claws not hurt.

The archer finally called for them both to stop. Dinner for the household would come shortly and sense the girl was staying for it, he was insisting they both get cleaned up. Gaki was living there, but Sabra was a guest, he didn't want to have his parents think he spent his time with some rough girl that they'd disapprove of. As she walked toward him he grinned as the ferret left her clothing and bounded happily around her feet.

Aoi always cought his attention. The small ferret was an almost pearly white with the clearest blue eyes he'd ever seen on an animal. Which amused him to no end as Kuro, his littermate, was pitch black with dark almost black eyes that shone red in light. Her older ferrets were the same as ever. Ruby with fur of a pale color like pudding, and eyes that got her the name. Onyx with his black and brown patterning over a white underbelly, and eyes that also matched his name. The furry accompaniment was always fun to watch when they weren't at work. It was a joy to have Sabra and her pets in his home.

Zen smiled to the woman as she passed, and recieved a momentary glare from his teammate for it. "You have Gin," Gaki reminded him as he headed off to his room. "Oh I have no intentions on your cactus flower, but you can't deny her strange charm." The white haired teen called as he watched the darker haired boy's retreating back.

Sabra has taken over most of the breeding and distribution of ninja pets that her family does, as it seems her mother has become so heavy with child that the poor woman can hardly move around the house. The doctors were speculating she might have multiples due to her size, but she'd insisted on not finding out ahead of time. Maybe she wanted the surprise, or maybe she was just too afraid to want to know.

Either way it had given Sabra more then enough work to keep up with. She's valued every second she can break away now to train somewhere where she didn't have to be in constant contact with her soon to be step-father. She would be most pleased when the baby or babies were born. It would mean she could at least let her mother take over some tasks again, after all her old nursemaid was looking forward to doing most of the work for a new baby. The chunin was sure old Sheu would take care of most things so that her mother could go back to normal.

Nick Tasogare
06-27-2009, 02:05 AM
Chinsei returned home after his visit with Gin. He couldn't wait to speak with her, 1 on 1. He and Akemi had moved in together finally. They lived in a nice little condo type house, a little bigger than an apartment, but not as big as a house. He knew that Gin was right. With the injuries he suffered, he should be paralyzed, at least from the waist down, if not from the neck. On top of that, he had been worrying about so much. That lizard type thing that had escaped from his dimensional rip, Hijou, and the fact that he knew he would return eventually, Kisa, and her baby, or possibly babies, that were on the way, the development of his students, especially Gin, who was acting strange, to say the least, and last but not least, the hate he felt. The ninja throughout the Leaf would look at him with disdain, ever since the last mission.

He felt this especially from Tanshi, which surprised him, because he didn't seem like one who would be that way. All of the ninja, except the few he was close to, such as Akemi, his students, his friends in the Light, the villagers who he had saved, and even Lady Hokage, were the only ones who stood by him.

Akemi and Chinsei had grown so much closer, that they had become like two halves of a hole. You never saw one without the other. they had both changed because of each other. Chinsei, who was usually more serious, unless around people he trusted, began to branch out, and became more outgoing. Akemi had grown too, in her abilities to trust. She trusted and loved Chinsei more than anything, and the same was true for Chinsei.

Shin had not yet returned from the Heaven Temple. Chinsei knew he would come back stronger than ever. He began to think about what was most important ever since the last mission, and wanted to act more like a big brother to Shin. He had been acting like a parent, even though he knew Shin was competent. Shin had been gone for a good 2 and a half to 3 months.

Shin was learning mostly about the culture of the falcons, because that was the first step in his new training. He would be at the Heaven Temple for another good month, or two, maybe longer. He wanted to finally finish the training he had started 8 years ago.

Sabra Kusabana
06-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Kisa smiled up at her long time friend as she laid on the couch feeling miserable. Sheu had laid a damp cloth on her, and she felt almost like a child again at being taken care of. "You should go to bed dear." The older woman cautioned as she sat near to the mother-to-be. "This is the second light fever you've run this week, you didn't start doing that till right before Sabra was born before."

The rose haired jonin sighed, the elder woman was right on that. The whole month before her daughter was born Kisa had run fever after fever to the point that Hami had finally forced her to be taken to the hospital. She was worried over the possiblity of delivering early sense the temperture had set in. The woman was somewhat glad that Tanshi wasn't as stubborn as Hami had been. That month waiting on the birth to finally come at the hospital had been miserable. She'd rather wait out the fevers here, in the comfort of her home.

She sipped the cold water that Sheu had been sure to keep near her as they sat in silence. It was a calm silence, that which you might have between two people who really understood eachother. The old woman knew that her charge wouldn't go to the hospital until she had to, the nin had never liked such places. Sheu smiled at memories of one night when Hami had come to her with a desperate plea to talk some sense into his bullheaded wife, that had been a interesting night.

Their quiet was broken as a long red haired nin stepped into the sitting room. His blue eyes only focused on Kisa as he came to her side. He looked tired, and as he all but collapsed beside her he rested his head on the swell of her stomach. He kissed her hand and she reached to stroke his hair. Tanshi had been almost run ragged the last two months. He'd been assigned to an ongoing project for the Hokage. While the work kept him in the village incase something happened to Kisa, he was still coming home to her completely exhausted.

The man smiled at her as he listened to her belly. She knew he couldn't hear much if anything more then her heartbeat, but he'd become insanely sweet about her size. She was so awkward right now, but he at least made her feel like it was something special, rather then being embarassing. He would be a good father, if for no better reason then that he would try at it. That was more then you could expect of some men. Kisa let her old memories fly from her mind as she meet his gentle gaze, this was her new life. This was what she'd desided would be her future, and something told her everything would be alright.

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 06:43 AM
Haruna studied the horizon with focused, emotionless eyes. Six months. It had been six months since the kunoichi last saw her home. And surprisingly, she didn't miss it one bit. The Mist was a much tougher place to live in than the Leaf. It had made her stronger and more distant.

A girl who looked to be only a few years older sat by her on the hill. "How is the training coming along, Akira?"

"Hn."

"Hmmm...You mean 'Well, Junko.' Am I correct?"

The strategist nodded. The two of them had now officially spent so much time around each other that the Kiri nin, Junko, could now understand the psychic's daughter no matter how she responded. She also understood that "Akira" would not be her friend forever. The Mist native was more cautious around the other ninja than most people realized; she feared that anyday could be her last. Sure Haruna hadn't been able to make a nail file a long distance weapon, but she could still stab a person to death with it.

"Well, you are needed in the Mizukage's office. There is another mission for you."

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-27-2009, 08:50 AM
GAKI AND SABRA MUST GO TOGETHER!!! PLEASE LLET THAT HAPPEN!!! Haruna shouldn't be be unemotional it isn't right D; it just doesn't fit the times she was emotional.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-27-2009, 08:52 AM
and as long as i pm u guys i might be able to join now or next thread? either way would be an honor

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 09:11 AM
and as long as i pm u guys i might be able to join now or next thread? either way would be an honor

((Send us a writing sample and we might add you. Gaki and Sabra are together. Seeing as one of Haruna's goals was to become unemotional again, she's going to be fairly unemotion. Which isn't to say she doesn't have any emotions, just that she is supressing them and keeping them hidden. She doesn't like showing emotion and prefers it when she feels little to nothing.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I agree with Zen though Sabra won't openly admit it and that's where they aren't together!! Gaki would soar if Sabra would not act like a Hinata when it comes to the romance part

Sabra Kusabana
06-27-2009, 12:48 PM
I agree with Zen though Sabra won't openly admit it and that's where they aren't together!! Gaki would soar if Sabra would not act like a Hinata when it comes to the romance part

It's less that she's shy, and more that she has no idea how to respond to such attention. She really doesn't even notice half the time. That's why back in Shinobi: The Saga pt 1 he tried kissing her, she just wasn't getting the message any other way. I have plans for the relationship, I think if you haven't read the past parts yet you'd really enjoy them.

Your enthusiasm for the story is most flattering. We love seeing people get into it. Please sit back and enjoy. Also mail us a sample of your writing, what you've been doing on the Scribe's Corner thread is good, so message something similar to us with the character you would be using here.

Sabra Kusabana
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM
As her seals came together in their fluid pattern the ground below Sasoku shook. He lept up to try to avoid the drop, but to his horror as the earth opened below him a group of kunai shot forth. When had she planted those? He couldn't be sure but as they flew toward him there was nothing he could do to dodge in mid air. He knocked two away, but the others wrapped him in the fine wire that was attached to their ends.

As the red head was sucked back into the hole by the trap Isamu had pinned Ritoru with shackles of stone around the animal's legs. The pet howled to warn his master, but the earth user was fast as he ran at her. The girl instinctively raised a wall before her as he approached. His hand reached thru the shield of earth as if it wasn't there, and he heard an indignate sound.

The wall melted away like it was something less solid then it should of been and the inu-lookalike felt a slap across his face. He followed the line of his arm up to his hand, and an immediate blush rose to color him embarassed. He met those firey gold eyes of Kin's, but didn't know what to do.

"Remove your hand, or I remove it for you." The heat of her tone made the young man jerk away, and backpedal a few steps. "I didn't mean that..." He told her, but the girl was flushed and wrapped one arm around her chest as she raised her hand toward where Ritoru lay. The bindings on his legs shattered, and the animal ran to his master.

"Just what did you think you were going reaching at that height? What kind of ninja are you anyway?" Her voice was high as the chunin glared at Isamu. Her cheeks were still colored, and she was adjusting her vest to where it was more secure.

They could hear Sasoku from his prison within the hole from before yelling something about if he had been forgotten, but they ignored him. Kin seemed to be accusing Isamu of everything she could think of with just her eyes, and he felt small under that heated gaze. What would he do?

Chidori Shuriken
06-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Well I'm happy to see that someone new is joining! I guess my time expired. TT_TT

Nice story so far! Keep up the good work!

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Well I'm happy to see that someone new is joining! I guess my time expired. TT_TT

Nice story so far! Keep up the good work!

yeah same thing i was going to say

good job guys keep up the good work

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 03:46 PM
"I--I am really sorry. I was trying to grab your shoulder, but I guess I aimed a little too low." The brunet averted his eyes from the seething blonde, but he could still feel her gaze burning a hole in the back of his head.

"The hell you did! How am I supposed to believe you knowing how you've acted in the past!?!"

"Because I'm a chunin now!" Isamu turned his face back towards her. "Obviously the Kage think I've matured enough to be one, so can't you just trust that I'm a different person!?!"

"Uh, guys? A little help, please?" Sasoku begged.

The quarrelers growled and stomped on the ground, throwing the redhead out of the pit.

"I'm late for dinner," the taijutsu specialist grumbled. "Enjoy your evening."

He stormed off and returned to his own house. Itsuki was standing in front of the stove, stirring something in a pot. Kyou was sitting at a nearby table reading something. The chunin's eye twitched as he realized it was a romance novel.

Isamu scoffed as the genin began to cry. 'If only he knew just how hard love really is.'

Sabra Kusabana
06-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Sasoku shook himself off, covered in dirt as he approached Kin. She was fuming still, but all he did was raise an eyebrow at her. "Okay, I missed most of that, but I managed to hear enough to be the gest of what happened." The red head ran his hands thru his hair to try an clear it of dust. "You really didn't have to be so harsh," he continued.

The blond gapped at him liek he grown a second head. "You don't know how much of a womanizer he was when we meet!" She snapped at him at last. The boy sighed and shrugged at her. His blue eyes searched her form and came back to her face. "Yeah, I do, he was in my class at academy." Then he smiled a catish grin. "I can't say I blame him for his taste."

The girl made to slap him, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her around where her back was to him and his other arm went around her waist. He grinned into her hair. "If it had been me you wouldn't of been half this upset." He pointed out as he blew on her neck. The girl jolted and twisted to kick his legs out from under him. They both tumbled to the ground. "Yes, but you do that with everyone, and you've never been as much of a letch as he came off as. You always make light of it." She said as she rolled away. "Besides, at least you have some level of charm."

The boy laid on the ground looking at her back. "He didn't do it on purpose," Sasoku persisted. The girl shot him a look. "His hand went into my vest!" She almost shreeked at him. "And who's fault is that?" The boy's question left her blinking over at him. "Your vest is shaped where if you're standing at an angle there's no way his hand couldn't of gone under it." The ginger haired boy explained.

Kin thought on that a moment, looking down at her lap. Ritoru was licking at her hand. "I suppose so..." she said finally. Sasoku sat up behind her and laid his hand on her shoulder. "Even zipped up I could slide my hand in there from here." He told her while looked across her chest. "It's kind of your own fault." He said while running a finger along the slope of her single strap vest. "You should go apologize to him. He's been really trying sense he made Genin, even more now that he's Chunin."

Sasoku's hand fell away from her as the girl stood. The blond looked down at him, he could tell she was nibbling her lip, a gester he knew she did when she was confused. It was one of those things you pick up on when you've been around someone so long. "I guess you're right..." she finally admitted. The male chunin didn't get to say anything before his companion was dashing away toward where Isamu's house was.

The red head laid back down on the soft grass and sighed. "Well, at least he can't say I'm not on his side." The boy told himself as he thought of the earth user. They'd never really been friends in academy, but they had known about eachother the year before they graduated. They were the two boys the girls had dreaded being the targets of, but he'd never gotten in quite as much trouble for his flirting.

____

Kin hesitated as she raised her hand toward the door of the house. Her pet sat next to her feet watching her repeatedly changed her mind. The dog seemed to understand that she couldn't make the choice herself. Ritoru raised his head back and looked at the door, then suddenly howled at it. Causing his master to panic in her spot there as the door opened.

____

Zen smiled to his father as the older man told a joke to his friends. This was one of the few times his family relaxed. Dinner was when they really came together as a normal family. He watched Sabra across the table from him. The girl laughed softly at the joke, she'd been raised without many rules on her behavior, but she was taught manners. Which only made it better to have her around.

Zen felt the heat of a gaze on him. He looked to meet Gaki's hot stare. The boy was becoming all too posessive with his pink haired affection, Zen took great pleasure in making him squirm. The ex-hyuuga was too serious, and the archer seemed to live purely to screw with him. The white haired boy ignored his look to talk to Sabra about how her mother was.

That lead the girl into a deep discussion where his mother was telling her all the things she would be expected to do as an older sister. He almost felt sorry for asking as he watched the girl try to smile and nod at all of it. She'd obviously heard all this before. The green eyed teen was being very polite, but she was looking for a way out.

A knocking from the door drew the attention of the room, and both Zen and Sabra stood to answer. Her looking for any way to escape the conversation, and him used to being the one to respond to such things. The two nodded to eachother and Sabra took her seat again, as a guest she was supposed to relax. The boy mouthed 'Sorry' as he turned where his mother wouldn't catch it.

Stepping into the quiet of the hallway he opened the sliding door to see a tired, but welcome face. "Gin-chan," he stepped onto the porch and grabbed her up in a hug. He breathed in the scent from her blond hair. Under all the medical smells was her's, something similar to raspberries and pineneedles, the natural perfume always intrigued him. As he released her he searched her eyes for why she was here.

The silver eyed woman laid her head on his chest, she sighed heavily. "Are you alright?" Zen questioned as he wrapped his arms around her. "Just tired... I didn't want to go home, I wanted to see you." Her whisper was barely audiable over the sounds of the evening. "Tired?" He leaned her back and laid his hand on her forehead, she grinned up at him and nuzzled it. "I'm not sick," she assured him.

"You haven't felt tired enough to act like this in months... What's wrong?" The boy swept her toward a bench on the porch and sat her there. Gin leaned on him as he rested beside her. "Don't worry about it," she murmured as her eyes fluttered closed. "I always worry about you..." The girl smiled against his sleeve at his words. "You shouldn't." "But I do." They sat there in silence for a moment.

Zen started to say something when he realized she was slipping a bit and quickly found himself with her head in his lap, she was out cold. He checked her temperture again, and swollowed, not sure what to do. He ran his hand across her body, channeling chakra as she'd shown him once. He'd been curious how medical jutsu worked, she hadn't tought him much, but he knew how to find injuries with chakra, or detect poison.

The white haired boy sighed in relief, she seemed fine as far as he could tell. He stroked her cheek as she slept. He'd been worried over her for months, she was different then she had been half a year ago. Their relationship hadn't changed, but she had started to. He looked up at the sound of footsteps, and watched Sabra peek her head out of the open door. He raised a finger to his lips before she could ask what happened.

The girl came closer and whispered the question so as not to wake her teammember. Zen explained that he knew as little as she did about the situation as he stared at the young woman. He closed his eyes and listened for a bit before looking up to Sabra's minty gaze. "Please go on inside. Tell my family that I have a friend here who needed to talk to me. That should be enough for them to leave us alone." The chunin nodded to his request and started back inside.

"Take care of her," she said as she stepped away. Zen looked down at Gin again and smiled, like he needed to be told that... He'd let her sleep like that a while before he'd move her, or wake her. He would question her later, for now he could just enjoy petting her hair.

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Itsuki smiled. "Kin, hi! You're just in time for dinner!"

Isamu froze at the sound of the name. Kyou looked up from his novel as the designer pulled the blonde into the house. She sat down on a cushion across from the youngest male at the table. The crossdresser closed his book and set it aside.

The kunoichi looked around. "So...It's just you three?"

The other chunin cast his eyes down at his lap. "Yeah. Dad's on a mission won't be back until late tonight or tomorrow morning."

"And your mom?"

Instantly, Kyou's book was back out and a crash was heard in the kitchen. Kin's face jolted in the direction of the noise. Itsuki had dropped a bowl and it had shaddered on the floor. The older brunet smiled and murmured something that sounded like "oops."

The girl bit her lip. "Oh."

Isamu looked up, a forced smile on his face. "It's okay. She died when I was just a baby. I don't remember her that much."

"Well, it's time to eat!" The designer stepped into the room, a bowl of soup in each and and balancing a bowl more each on his arms.

The genin set his book back down and rushed towards his caretaker. "You're going to burn something like that! Let me take a couple of those bowls." He stood on his tiptoes and the non-ninja bent down enough for him to take the bowls from his arms. Kyou set one down in front of Kin and kept the other for himself.

The four ate in silence. Finally, the blonde cleared her throat. "Um, Isamu, the reason I came is...I wanted to apologize for earlier. I know you didn't mean anything it was an accident."

The taijutsu specialist twirled around the remainder of his food for a minute, then looked to his brother. "I'm not hungry anymore. May I be excused?"

Recieving a nod in response, he stood and left the room. The older Inuzuka look-alike grabbed his brother's bowl and stacked it on top of his own empty one. When Kyou finished, the designer took his bowl and put it under his own. The crossdresser then pulled the book back out.

"What are you reading?" the kunoichi asked, looking up from her soup.

"Aiko-chan lent Kyou a romance novel," the boy chirped. "The story is about a man who used to be a pervert named Jirou. Jirou falls in love with a kunoichi named Kaori, but because of Jirou's past, Kaori doesn't trust Jirou. They get into a fight, but Jirou holds grudges for a long time, so even when Kaori tries to apologize, Jirou stays upset for weeks."

Kin finished her dinner quietly and thanked Itsuki before she left.

Of course if someone had a romance novel, it had to be Aiko's! Aiko is an expert when it comes to love, except in her own relationships. She can help two people get together without even being there. It's just a matter of planting items in the right place with the right person. Kyou is the second smartest person in their original group of three genin...as far as book-smarts go anyway. In everything else, he can be just as clueless as Isamu at times. Kin, on the other hand, is not clueless and sees the connection between the book and her own life.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 12:35 PM
im just bumping the thread up...

Sabra Kusabana
06-28-2009, 02:29 PM
im just bumping the thread up...

Thank you.

Kin left the house with her head down. 'Aiko... Does that woman see into the future or something?' She thought to herself as she watched Ritoru trotting beside her. The pup was staring up at her, as if to ask if she was okay. The tool user reached to one of the pouchs on her vest and drew out a small bake dog treat and held it out for him.

The pet took the offering and darted out in front of her, hopping in happy little circles with his bushy tail waving back and forth. "If only all guys were so easy." "We are if you know what treat we want." The sudden voice made the chunin bolt forward and whip around as if expecting an attack. The speaker laughed, a warm amusing sound, as he watched her.

"Sasoku... Why are you here?" Kin questioned as she relaxed. The boy point on down the street. "I live right over there." He explained as he fell into step beside her. The two walking in silence for a bit. "So how did it go?" The boy finally asked, he didn't really need to, but it was polite. "Badly," Kin sighed as she looked at the ground.

"Figures," Sasoku bumped her shoulder and she meet his eyes. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll come around." The girl's brow furrowed as his words sunk him. "I just don't want a friend of mine to be upset at me. I should of been more willing to listen to him." The red head stoped and turned his body where he was facing her full on. "Friend?"

The two stared for a moment and Sasoku's head went down. "You are oblivious." He put his hands on her and looked her directed in the those golden eyes. "You might think he's only acting like he is because that's how you expect him to act around girls, and he was totally clumbsy when he was after your sister... But he's not acting the same. He's trying to gain your respect, and hoping to make you see him as someone you could be with." The words flew from his mouth with heartfelt emotion in them as he held the girl's gaze.

She finally broke the look and turned her head away. "I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." The little whispering sound carried just far enough, and was responded to with an irritated growl. As she looked back up at the blue eyed chunin she could see his flustration written all over his face. "Sometimes you don't have to want a relationship for one to happen," he practically bit the words out.

"Why are you so upset?" The innocent question made the ginger's cheek twitch. "You are the most ignorant educated woman I do believe I have ever met." The words hung there in the air as he released her shoulders and spun on his heel. She cought his arm before he could take that step away. He looked at her with cold eyes. "Then explain... I'm blind when it comes to things like this." The plea made him have to take a deep breath to calm his temper.

He didn't turn, but did meet her eyes again. "I'll put this simply. You're pretty. You're also kind, sweet, intellegent, and lots of fun to be around. You're like the perfect girlfriend... You're not as tempermental as your sister, and not as aggressive as Sabra. You're even good with kids." He finally twisted back around and grabbed her arms. "A guy would have to be crazy not to want you." The way he said it made it obvious to even her that everything he'd said applied to him too.

The young man broke his hold and stepped away quickly. Laying his hand on the door to a small apartment complex he gave her one more glance before vanishing into the building. The girl stood there stunned for a moment, then finally cursed as she looked down at the ground. "Why, do I have to have this problem?" She wondered aloud as she started walking again. "Most girls are despert to find a guy, now if I understand right there's two who want me, and I don't want them." She followed Ritoru's wagging tail, she didn't want to look up to meet anyone's eyes.

It was a long walk home. As she slid the door open and stepped in she saw Deki laying at the spot where Gin usually put her shoes. The pup looked up at her hopefully, then laid it's head back down in disappointment. The animal was not allowed at the hospital, so she always waited patiently for Gin to come home after work. Kin shot energy into her hand to feel around. Her sister wasn't here, she couldn't feel her, and Deki was always with the girl if she wasn't working.

The golden eyed chunin went to her room and quickly stripped off the vest and changed her dress to one not strained from training. She came back up front and called to the two pups. "Come on, let's find Gin!" Deki all but shot out of the house, and waited at the end of the walk impatiently for the girl and her littermate to hurry up. Her master was missing and the animal was more then ready to hunt the blond down.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 03:20 PM
awwww poor gin...more importantly, poor isamu... that's just tragic, tragic!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 05:36 PM
bump ;)

06-28-2009, 06:06 PM
nice story guys

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Haruna's mission was extremely short and disappointingly uninformative. She returned to Kirigakure and reported to the Mizukage. The girl was then going to go to train, but it hit her that there was a little problem she had to take care of first. The kunoichi sprinted to a certain young woman's house and knocked on the door.

Junko answered it. "Hello?"

"Walk with me," the turquoise-haired chunin comanded.

The other bit her lip, but obeyed. They walked, not speaking a word until they reached the edge of a river.

"Why did you ask me out here?" The words had escaped the Mist nin's lips before she could stop herself.

In a flash, the psychic's daughter whipped out a sharpened nail file and stabbed the older kunoichi in the heart. She leaned in to whisper in the other girl's ear. "To say goodbye."

"Why?" Junko coughed. "Why do you have to kill me?"

"Simple," Haruna hissed. "The last time I let someone get close, they betrayed me."

The Kiri kunoichi fell to her knees. She used the last of her strength to wheeze, "A wary shinobi and a paranoid shinobi are two different things. I'll pray for your poor soul from the afterlife."

The green-eyed girl growled and pushed the dying teen into the water.

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 06:08 PM
nice story guys

((Thanks!!!))

06-28-2009, 06:12 PM
((Thanks!!!))

your welcome

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2009, 01:25 AM
YAY, people like us!!

Sabra Kusabana
06-29-2009, 04:34 AM
YAY, people like us!!

That's always been the hope!

Deki was a skilled tracking hound, unlike Ritoru who could hardly seem to find his way around the academy by nose. The pup ran thru the streets without care for the people she brushed past. Occasionally she'd look back to be sure Kin and her littermate were following. The husky lookalike ran down one street and then stopped. She sniffed around, this was the crossroads of where Gin would either go to the hospital or the training grounds. The pup sniffed around confused, then yelpt at Kin and rushed off once more.

____

The sound of barking brought Zen's attention to the walk as he watched a fluffly black and white canine dash at him. She haulted at his feet sniffing her master as the blond blinked at her. Gin sat herself up as her twin and the almost idential pup came to a hault at the porch steps. Kin looked to Zen, who shrugged as she came closer.

The golden eyed girl reached to her twin, but her hand was batted away. "Are you alright?" Gin looked away, "Why do people keep asking me that?" She hissed as she stood up. Zen grabbed her wrist and tugged once, but she didn't return to her seat so he rose to stand beside her. "Gin..." The medic shook her head as she moved away from them both.

The twin reached out again and this time cought her arm. "You're not acting right." She stated as she drew closer, and her twin twisted away. "Leave me alone! I lost a kid today, I don't need to be treated like I'm sick... There's a grieveing mother who could use your concern alot more." The silver eyed woman swirled away and ran from her boyfriend and sibling. Deki followed after her master while the teens and Ritoru just watched her go.

"She's been into something..." Kin murmured as she looked at Zen. "Not Saki, I'd of smelled that, I thought she was sick..." He looked down at his feet and sighed heavily. "That's why she was so tired. A child..." The kunoichi laid a hand on his arm. "Don't take it personal you know she gets like this anytime she looses someone, even if it's an old person. A patient is a patient. She's a woman, we all feel children deeper then normal, it's hardwired into us."

The white haired chunin nodded. "I wish I knew what she did for the pain..." Kin didn't say anything to that. She was always worried her twin would dip into some kind of medicine for it, but usually she'd just come home with Saki breath. Somehow that seemed the lesser evil. Still, she didn't looked the same this time. "I'll tail her, you go back to your family." The blond said, then she said something to Ritoru that the archer didn't understand. The woman took off, but he had no intention to return to his dinner. The boy made his way to his room and retrieved his gear.

Zen didn't think he'd need it, but if nothing else he never left home without his knives. The bow could stay behind, but he took his light gear set. Nothing intrusive, but enough incase. He was overly cautious alot, but because of it he'd rarely been hurt in mission, and never cought without something to defend with. Gin had a temper, and he knew she wouldn't hesitate to tie Kin or even himself up and leave them over night if she was irritated enough with them.

He was too worried to stay there, and as he passed the closed door to the dinning room he wondered what excuse he'd come up with to passify his parents. He heard the clicking of claws on the wood of the house as he reached the porch and glanced back to see Kuro and Ruby. The adult he knew was probly sent by her master, the younger one probly not. Ruby raised her head and twitched whiskers at him, she'd tell Sabra that he had left. The darker animal ran to him and up his leg to his shoulder.

"Tagging along?" He murmured to the little beast. The animal pressed his nose to the teen and that Sabra had explained ment yes most of the time. As Ruby scruyed back into the house Zen took off. The black ferret wiggled into the collar of his shirt and watched from there as they traveled the darkening roads at a careful yet swift pace.

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2009, 04:36 AM
hey sabra

Sabra Kusabana
06-29-2009, 04:52 AM
Morning to ya.

Not staying on sadly, but talk tomorrow.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 07:52 AM
bumping up the thread

Viceroy
06-29-2009, 01:48 PM
"Basically we're taking advantage of your situation Kobe. You have been in a rogue alliance with the leaf village for several years now. Because you have left no trail to be followed you have an avenue of service that many shinobi don't. You will be sent on missions that would normally have diplomatically negative affects on our alliances. You will never be a part of this village, but you will work for us. Do you understand?"
"Aye aye." Kobe chimed with a smile. This was his forte. He had been in subterfuge missions all his life. There was nothing he did better.Kobe walked out onto the street feeling like a new man.

As he slipped on the gloves Kobe began speaking, "I'm not going to be able to keep up at the rate your learning Gaki." "Then you'll have to step it up." The two got into stance and began training. Gaki flew at Kobe with a barrage of attacks. The afro man kept stepping back blocking the attacks with open palms, "Don't allow any space." The ex-Hyuuga smiled and started forcing him back with gradually stronger attacks. Finally his eyes went back to normal and he unleashed a flame attack that caught Kobe by surprise. The instructor jumped back peeling off his burning gloves and staring at Gaki, "Where did you learn that?" Gaki suppressed a grin, "Sabra." "Well next time warn me. I didn't even know you could use fire element." "Didn't you tell me to keep on my toes. I'm just returning the favor."

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
buuuuump!

Sabra Kusabana
06-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Gaki sighed as he and Kobe took a short break for water, didn't want to risk dehydrating in the heat. He looked out over the field they were in. He recalled the last evening. He'd walked Sabra home after dinner, at the request of Zen's parents, otherwise the girl would have insisted on going alone. He wondered about what had caused Zen to be out so long.

The other boy had still been gone when Gaki had returned, and didn't come home till he'd been asleep for a while. The white haired chunin had almost made it in without being noticed, but Kuro had jumped down onto the floor and landed on Gaki's bedroll, which had woken him. He still didn't have a proper bed, but at least he only shared a room with the archer.

The ex-hyuuga hadn't questioned why he was out, only if he was okay. Zen had told him he was fine, and they'd left it at that. Still he wondered about it, and about why he hadn't dropped Kuro off at Sabra's. The ferret currently slept in a nook within a tree a few feet away. When the girl came to train this afternoon she'd pick the little beast up, or that was what he was expecting.

Gaki turned at the sound on footfalls on the grass. The pink haired young woman was walking toward the young men. Her hair was back in a loose tie at her neck like normal, but her long bangs had come free and framed her face with delicate whips of rosy color. He watched her minty eyes as they evaluated him. She grinned as her gaze found the fried gloves in Kobe's lap. "Someone get a little crispy?" She asked as she came to sit on the grass with the other ninja.

Kobe nodded to her and rolled his head to the side, looking at her with an accusing gaze, but with a grin. "When did you teach him that?" The kunoichi giggled, "After the exams." She looked to her rival. "He's got great control over it, he's fire isn't as strong as mine, but he has much better percision." Gaki smiled at the compliment and was going to speak, but Kuro climbed up his back and lept off his shoulder onto his master before the boy could get anything out.

He watched the black furred beast rubbing all over her face with a touch of jeliousy, even such a little creature could turn her attention from the ex-hyuuga. Gaki stood and offered a hand to the other chunin. "We'll see who's fire is stronger." He said in challenge as she took the offered hand and stood with him.

Kobe scrambled away, he didn't want to be in the way of one of their matches. Kuro scurried into the collar of her robes, going to hide there with the rest of his family until the pet user called on him. As the teens took a few steps apart and fell into stance Sabra's hands went back and her fingers wrapped lightly about the paired blades carried at the small of her back.

The smooth surface of the shaped and carved bone handle was strangely comforting to fight with. As Gaki came at her she drew the daggerlike blades and sliced at him while reeling back. The boy had gotten used to fighting people with weapons while he was unarmed, and as he dodged the swipe of the knives he grabbed one of her elbows. He pushed it aside as his other hand made to strike her chest. He whipped the arm back as her second blade swung down, barely missing his skin.

He turned in a full circle with her, making her have to go with the motion, or damage her captive joint. The move put her back to him as his free hand came to rest on her shoulderblades. His Byakugan flared to life as he shot chakra into her spine. The girl buckled forward, and he released her as she did. She hit her knees, and swing her hands down to catch her own fall. The edges of her weapons were so sharp that the metal inlayed blades sliced some of the grass from just the pressure of her weight.

The woman cought her breath and retaliated, shifting around quickly to kick at her opponet as she used the momentum to bring her body up. She swayed slightly as she regained her balance. Gaki had shot back from her attack and was just out of arm's reach now. He thought he say the flash of white from her sleeve as she steadied herself. The ferrets, she'd tought them to respond to her movements, but he didn't know she'd trained them to even help her balance.

The girl adjusted her grip on one of her weapons as she watched him. She saw his bloodline trait drop for a split moment, and quickly raised her arms to guard as he trust his hands forward. She raised a thin wall of fire to meet his as the attack smashed into her. The woman flung her arms out, her flames countering his, and the motion pushing the heat away from her body. Gaki grinned at her from the few steps away.

"That was faster then before." Sabra said as she carefully followed his hands. "I've been practicing sense last time. You being able to stop me by watching for the Byakugan made me try to increase the speed." She nodded to him as she started stepping to the side, he followed the movement, keeping her in front of him. "I still had time to guard when I saw the change." She said, careful of her footwork in the lush grass.

"Yeah, but that's not as bad as being able to get in and stop me from using the technique at all." Gaki was right on that, but without the Byakugan's power when he used the fire attacks he was left open. He'd first tried to use his element with the eye ability, but the chakra change had been almost blinding. He would see the pure chakra and the elements normal light magnified with the eyes, and that was just too much light in one place to be able to see around. It also didn't help that the flames would original from him, which put the beckon of light at point blank range.

The weakness of the attack was made clear very easily by an opponet like Sabra, without the 360 veiw of her at all times she had her ways of being essentially in more then one place at a time. The girl took one last step to the side and made a sound with her tongue that Gaki knew by now. He turned to look behind him in time to see Onyx and Kuro launch at him from the cover of the grass.

As he knocked the younger animal aside with a light tap the older one latched onto his sleeve. He should of known better then to give her a second were he couldn't watch every move. He knew that the beasts had probly left her robes when she'd blocked his flame strike. He didn't have time to pull Onyx off of him as he whipped around to meet Sabra' strikes. He cought one wrist, and slapped the other hand with a chakra strike. His Hyuuga gift turned on again as he felt her hand fall slack just long enough to drop her weapon from it.

The young man turned his hand around and then pulled her open plam where she was stretched out. Her other hand trapped at the wrist and now the other one held away, they were both left exposed, and almost flush against eachother's chest. The girl's face was only an inch from his, and his lips turned up in the excitement of the fight as she hissed at him. The man's features turned to pain as he felt claws dig into his hands and arms.

He never seemed to learn that the pet user never fought alone. He was always fairly gentle if he attacked one of her animals, and that ment he never injured them enough to make them pull out of the fight. He ground his teeth to the pain as they bit and sliced at his skin. He made a mental note to get an outfit that covered his extrimedied. Then took several fast steps back, still holding the girl.

He slammed his hands toward eachother, causing hers to crash into their matches as the strike happened. Sabra's head went back, and he heard the rolling sound her yell made. It sent a shiver down his back, he sometimes wondered just how much time she spent with her animals because of things like that. He shot chakra down his hands into hers. She refused to drop her other weapon and flicked her wrist to slice him across the back of the arm.

The blood didn't come at first, he didn't even feel the cut until the first sliver of red came to the surface. Gaki felt heat in his hands then and had to shut his eyes as fire crackled to life across the chakra sensitive metal of the knife. The blade lite like a flare to him and he released her as he forced the Byakugan to turn off again. He held his head for a second. As he opened his eyes to look for the girl again he blinked at the dark spots in his vision. She knew him too damn well for his own good.

He didn't spot her at first and looked up in time to raise his arms in a block. She'd recovered her second blade, and then lept at him, bounding as high into the air as she could. The sheer force of her weight made him have to fall back with her on top of him. She stabbed the ground on either side of his head as they landed. He glanced to the blade at his cheek and then pushed back with his body.

They rolled, struggling for dominance in the position, exchanging little slaps and kicks as they did. The animal's couldn't get into the tumble to assist as they moved across the field. Finally Sabra's back rolled around a large rock and she flinched. The spot between her shoulders was still sensitive from Gaki's earlier attack. He took the moment to force her hands above her head and bend her over the stone.

He rested for a second there straddling her. His chest heaved in exhaustion as he pressed his forhead to hers. The girl's eyes had turned to a dark emerald with adrenaline as her heated gaze burned into him as he grinned at her. "I think I finally won one." He breathed out as he started to raise off of her. He felt several strikes in his side then, and found himself tumbling over with her ferrets digging into him. "Or not..."

Sabra sat up slowly, sheaving her weapons. She reached back to rub her back as she made some clicking sounds with her teeth. The pets returned to her side as she looked at the other chunin. "You can never win if you try to fight just me." She explained while rolling her shoulders.

Gaki clamped pressure down on his arm where she'd cut him, and rolled up to his feet. "That might be so... But would you ever forgive me if I hurt them?" He asked as he looked down at the woman surrounded with furry companions. She smiled softly at him, "Probly not."

They shared a laugh as Kobe approached them. He laid his hands over Gaki's and started using healing chakra on the wound. "I swear you two are going to kill someone as hard as you go at it." He said as he shot a look between the two teens. "That's the idea if we're out on mission." "Besides we know wheat eachother is capable of." The chunins' words didn't sit well with the older ninja. "No, you really don't. I saw how close Gaki came to catching you with that blast, and the fact I'm healing you says something about her speed with those blades." He scolded them each in turn, and the two looked away from him. They could seriously hurt eachother if they didn't start sparing more carefully.

Sabra stood to the side of the men and watched Kobe heal her rival. "We can't know exactly what eachother has to offer, but we haven't gone over the line yet." She said as she adjusted her clothing. "No, not yet." The older man meet her eyes, "But what if you'd been just a touch off with your daggers when you jumped on him earlier." The way her face changed pleased the man in a dark way as he could tell her mind was painting the image of Gaki with his face split open from her attack. The girl swollowed raising her hand to her mouth and turning away. "You're right."

Kobe looked to Gaki then and his eyes held question. "You never attack her with nearly as much force as she comes at you. This is not a game," he paused and pulled away from the now healed cut. "And it's not foreplay either." He added in a whisper, the boy had the modesty to blush as he looked away from his trainer. The arfo wearing man rolled his eyes at the two of them. "What am I going to do with you both..." he murmured.

The teens didn't fight with eachother the rest of the afternoon. After a few minutes of lecturing and recovery they took turns with Kobe before being dismissed. The sun was still high as they left the field. Gaki walked behind Sabra as they went. He thought over what Kobe said and a light blush brushed his cheeks again. He watched her ponytail sway ahead of him and breathed his feelings away. He had to learn to treat her like a ninja, not just the girl he could never resist. The young man made a promise as he followed her to try harder to treat her like a real rival.

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 05:54 AM
"Come on, dodge!" Isamu shouted.

He had been trying to help Kyou improve his ninja skills for an hour now, and the crossdresser was not improving. The brunet growled in a very dog-like way and punched the genin in the face. The dark-skinned male flew backwards and hit a tree. The Inuzuka look-alike was going at a low speed, but his strength was stronger with his frustration with Kin.

"Dodge!"

The feminine boy threw his arms in front of his face as the younger's fist flew towards him. All that did was make it easier for the chunin to punch him through a tree.

"DODGE, DAMMIT!!!" Isamu roared.

-------

"Damn it!"

Haruna looked at the nail file stuck in the tree. It had hit the target, yes, but only the outermost level. The strategist had been practicing for days, but she still couldn't hit the bullseye. She growled and pulled out another nail file. The kunoichi aimed carefully, got herself into position, and threw. This time, it stuck in two rings from the middle.

"Damn it!"

-------

"DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T YOU DODGE!?!" The Inuzuka look-alike snarled and kicked Kyou in the side. "Get your @$$ back inside. I'm going to train by myself for a little while."

The crossdresser whimpered and ran inside. The chunin turned away from him and fastened some weights to his legs and arms. He was about to start practicing when a ninja appeared behind him.

"Isamu--"

"WHAT!?!" the brunet snapped.

The man gritted his teeth. He wasn't fond of being snapped at, especially by someone so young. "The entrance exam for teaching at the academy starts in a few days. You may want to sign up if you want to take part."

Isamu's eyes narrowed. "I'll do that later. NOW GO THE HELL AWAY!!!"

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 08:03 AM
isamu's mad...

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 09:57 AM
isamu's mad...

((Yup.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 12:01 PM
:D its a good thing Gin/Kin I cant remember... didnt see that :D

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 12:01 PM
i think it was gin

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 12:35 PM
i think it was gin

((Kin is the one Isamu and Sasoku like, Gin is the one dating Zen.))

Sabra Kusabana
06-30-2009, 01:50 PM
I wanted the twins to have similar names, and when I found those they were perfect, sorry if they're sometimes confusing. Gin means silver and Kin means gold. They're named for their eye color. Gin is a medic, and Kin is teaching at the academy.

Gaki had broken away from trailing Sabra. He'd been embarassed when they'd passed thru the market and he cought some kid saying he looked like a lost puppy. The chunin stalked down the street flusterated. He ran a hand thru his messy black hair, it was getting longer, and not as kept as he used to have it. He didn't care about it like he did at one point. The shaggy mess was just there as far as he was concerned.

The young man looked at his arm as he brought it back from the motion. Scratches and bite marks littered the flesh, none serious, but enough to bother him later if he didn't do something about them. That reminded him of something he'd thought while fighting with Sabra. He knew only one place where he could get an outfit made that wouldn't look like it came off a rack at some random store.

He made his way to Isamu's house and knocked lightly. He stood there nervious for a minute until Itsuki answered. The taller man blinked at him in surprise then greeted him warmly. Gaki greeted him back and stepped inside when invited.

The ex-hyuuga glanced around, he saw where Itsuki must of been working at the couch where sewing equipment was scattered on a sheet and a flowery dress laid across one cussion. The boy licked his lips in a mild discomfort then looked to the designer again. "I need to ask you to make me something." He said, the light that came into the older man's face was inspiring, but his next words made Gaki flush. "Is it a gift for a girl?"

Gaki waved his hands and tried to push the idea away. "No, no! I need something for me..." The designer grinned at him, "So to impress a girl." The chunin shook his head again, becoming exasperated. "I just need a new outfit for training!" He insisted and a thought came to mind.

The nin thrust his arm out into the light that sat next to the sewing things on the couch. The light fell over the dozens of marks there from the fight, and the large red slice where he was still recovering from having been cut open. He heard the designer's breath catch and he started to reach for the boy's injuries. He danced light fingers across the slice. The older man's eyes were sharp as he looked at Gaki. "You need something thick and durable to prevent this kind of damage." His voice was serious now as he looked at the teen.

Gaki nodded to that and drew his arm back. He bit his lip for a second before speaking. "I don't have much money, but if it's not enough maybe I can do something for you in return." The boy waited in nerviousness for the man to respond. He really was short on money, he only hoped he could pay for the materials that would be needed to make something for him. He only had what was left from his last mission, which wasn't much.

____

Kin sat next to Gin's bed, worried and fatigued. She'd been watching over her twin all night. She looked to the dresser where she had a bottle of medicine for the girl. Her twin had been furious that Kin had their mother see her the way she'd been, but the act may have been the only reason Gin wasn't currently in the hospital. She looked down at her sibling and sighed, she was getting reckless because of her energy levels.

The golden eyed girl knew she had to do something. She couldn't just let her sister keep on abusing herself like this. She knew of nights when even if the medic slept she'd wake shortly to what she described as graphic replays of her worst mistakes. The woman kept beating herself to death over ever little thing she did with her patients. Those she lost she'd dwell on for days trying to find the one thing she could of done to save them. She hadn't yet come to the concussion that sometimes there was nothing you could do, that idea was unimaginable to the chunin.

Kin glanced to the clock and finally stood up. She knew their mother would tell the hospital Gin would be absent a few days, she wouldn't tell them the truth, but still. The blond looked back down at an almost idential face to her own. Only those eyes showed a true difference, and with them closed the girl could imagine how she must of been seen by others. She thought her twin was beautiful, and hurt when she did things like this.

Kin knew she was out of the danger zone now, and checked the bottle her mother had instructed her how to use. The contents she was unfamiliar with, but she just needed the label. Her parent's hand written note confirmed that she was okay to be left alone now. The golden eyed girl grabbed a bag and headed out as quietly as she could. She needed things from town, and most shops were getting ready for the summer festival next week, so she needed to go now. She didn't want to be cought up in the way of woman with children searching for bargains.

____

The street was surprisingly quiet as Zen made his way along. His mother had sent him out for ingredients for dinner. He sneezed as some dust blew past. The bag he carried was already loaded with the vegetables he'd been instructed to get, now he just had to find which shop sold the blasted tea she'd asked for. He looked around the market place, but the shop wasn't what he found that made him dash to a stand near the end.

Bobbing blond hair as a girl nodded while paying for her items had cought his eye. As he approached he knew the height was right, everything was right, she just hadn't turned around yet. That didn't make his hesitate as he wrapped his arms around the girl. "Gin, are you alright?" He whispered as he nested his face into her hair. The scent hit him before her voice did. Apples and honeysuckle, that wasn't right.

"Sorry to disappoint." Kin murmured as he released her and she turned to him. The young man looked away then turned his teal eyes on her with worry. "Is she still out?" The girl nodded, and Zen's face fell as he looked down. "I see..." The blond laid her free hand on his face and drew him up again. She stared into his eyes for a moment then kissed his cheek. "You love her, it's alright to worry." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

The girl looked down to her bag and then to him again. "I still need a few things, but if you want you could come home with me and check on her." She told him when she looked away from her items. The boy started to accept then remembered the weight of the food he carried. "I can't, my mother has me on an errand." The white haired man then looked down the line of shops and stands. "I don't suppose you know where to get black tea in this place do you?" he questioned.

Kin took his hand and lead him down the street. "There's a shop here that sells all sorts of tea and other drink mixes," she explained. The teen took him into a wonderfully scented building where there were walls stocked with bags of various herbs and mixes. She pointed him toward the corner he needed as she went the other way. The girl retrieved her stuff and met Zen at the counter to pay. They both had what they needed, but stood outside the shop now, not wanting to go.

Zen wanted to see Gin, and Kin didn't want to be sitting alone looking after her again. "Why don't I go with you to drop off that food?" Kin asked at last, looked up a bit to see his features. The archer let a smile grace his lips again and he took her hand. "That's a great idea." The walked in an accepting silence as they made their way to their destinations. The two got along well, afterall when you spend so much time with one twin you end up being around the other pretty often. Their relationship revolved around a mutural respect, and love for Gin.

Many herbal remedies are just like medicine, and taking too much of them can be damaging. Even if all you want to do is sleep you should always be sure of just how much of something you can have, otherwise you might not get to wake up. Like medicine some herbals have counter agents that can be taken. The twin's mother is a specialist in such things, and makes many of the herbal mixtures used at the hospital.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
ah thanks both of you, i got really confused there lol

Sabra Kusabana
06-30-2009, 02:30 PM
ah thanks both of you, i got really confused there lol

I have the most characters, I can see how some of my stuff could be confusing. Lots of people to work with sometimes makes things harder to follow.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 02:31 PM
:D totally. oh lol imagine how people who write books feel!!

TheViolletteHeart
06-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Aiko adjusted her magenta FLAK vest. It was time for her and Gigen to report to Kobe again. "Ready?"

The joker held up a hand. "Hold on. We're being followed."

The kunoichi looked back. There were two academy students behind her, a boy and a girl. Both were eight years old and tall for their age. The girl had waist-length green hair with purple streaks, emerald eyes surrounded by long lashes, and lightly tanned skin. She wore a brown tank top and khaki capris. Her full lips were set in a pout and her bare arms were crossed tightly over her chest. The boy had short blue hair, grey eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He wore a simple blue ninja outfit and an irritated expression.

The pink-haired teen growled. "What the hell are you two b@$t@rds doing here!?"

The duel color haired eight-year-old wagged her finger. "Tut tut, nee-chan. Is that anyway to talk to children?"

The prankster stared at his girlfriend. "Did she say nee-chan? She doesn't look much like you."

"That's probably because she's my half-sister," the winged girl replied, "and the other gnat is her twin."

"Fraternal, I assume," Gigen said.

The boy rolled his eyes. "No, what was your first clue? The different eye colors?"

The female twin smirked. "Aw, be nice, Daisuke."

"Shut up, Suki!"

"Both of you shut up!" Aiko shouted. "Now get home! I have to go out of the village for a bit; you can't follow me!"

Suki's ears perked up. "Why do you need to leave the village? The Summer Festival is in a few days."

"It's an important mission. Besides, every village has a Summer Festival. We aren't missing much." Before the green-eyed academy student could say any more, the female chunin grabbed her boyfriend's wrist and ran out of the gate.

The trickster studied his girlfriend's face. "There was something really familiar about their appearances."

"There should have been. Those two dumb@$$es are Konomashii's half-siblings too." The kunoichi saw that Gigen was about to ask another question and cut him off. "It's all a matter of genetics."

-----

Itsuki finished taking Gaki's measurements. "Okay, while you're waiting for your new outfit, I'd like you to wrap up your arms." He handed the chunin some gause. "I keep plenty of this around for Isamu."

The ex-Hyuuga nodded in understandment. Isamu is a taijutsu user. His training puts severe strain on his muscles.

The black-haired male returned a few days later to pick up the outfit that had been made for him. It was a white shirt with long sleeves. The material was thick and tough, but still thin enough to allow movement and it hugged the skin so nothing could get underneath. The pants were much the same, though not quite as tight fitting and were black.

"I heard about the disowning incident," the designer explained as he went to retrieve something, "so I made this final touch as a kick in the nuts to your old family." He pulled out a tan FLAK vest.

Gaki noticed that it closely resembled the shirts many young cadet-branch Hyuugas are given to wear at the age of twelve. "Thanks."

Fraternal twins are the most common type. They are not normally identitical. However, the fact that Gin and Kin have different eye colors suggests that they are fraternal twins, and yet they are almost identical everywhere else. Daisuke and Suki are more obviously fraternal. Raiko and Kai were identical twins, and looked it until Raiko got the byakugan implant.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM
the family is gonna be so mad XD

Rogue Priestess
06-30-2009, 06:28 PM
So, after Shinobi the Saga part: 3, will I be able to put my character in?

Nick Tasogare
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
So, after Shinobi the Saga part: 3, will I be able to put my character in?

Well, we might take some time from letting people in, but I know we told you you could join in the next part, so we will see how this part ends. Deal?

cherryflower
06-30-2009, 09:41 PM
oh can I join next time too? I sent the three of you a character discription pm ( sorry it wasn't in paraghaphs for some reason it wouldn't let me) great story!!!!!

Sabra Kusabana
07-01-2009, 12:21 AM
The past few days in the village had been quiet and as Gaki went to try on his new outfit he was thankful for it. Usually festivals caused a large number of people to come into the city, but this year not as many had come. He flexed in the new clothing, he was surprised at the wonderful fit as he did a couple of moves from a katta he used. He came back to where Itsuki was with an approving smile.

The vest was open, he wouldn't zip it just yet, too hot outside for that. The designer went around him in a circle with careful eyes, looking for any imperfections, then stopped in front of him with a proud grin. He then fished something from his pocket. "I made these as well, but I don't know anything about the Gentle Fist, so I wasn't sure if you could use them." He said as he presented the teen with some black smoothed leather gloves. The boy examined them and thought about it.

"Most of the strikes are focused in the fingers, unless you're using some kind of move I'm not trained to you shouldn't need anything but the tips uncovered, and I'm not even sure they have to be bare." He said as he looked the objects over, they felt good, even just turning them in his hand he could tell they'd be comfortable. "I can certianly try them," he said.

Itsuki nodded at that, "If you need them cut I can do that." Gaki slipped the gloves on and flexed his hands in them. "You've done more then enough." He then turned with a serious look to the designer and pulled a small bag from his nin pouch. It was a simple little sack, but it worked well enough for carrying money. He looked at the contents for a moment then presented it to the older man. "It's not much, if it's not enough I can maybe run some errands or something for you." He offered looking shy.

____

Deki and Ritoru rolled and played at the foot of the bed as the girls were doing chores. Kin kept looking over at her twin. The medic had ended up out for three days, but it should have been more their mother had told her. The dosage of herbs she'd had could of killed her, yet she'd recovered in less then half the time she was expected to.

Gin hadn't talked to her much. She was mad that her sibling had gotten their parents involved. She was also flusterated that she was under housearrest because of it. She wasn't even being missed at the hospital because they'd been told she was going to be indisposed till at least after the festival. That irriatted her too, the festivaties were now only two days away and she hadn't had time to prepare anything for them.

They worked in silence, their pets oblivious to the tention between them. It was more lonely then if they'd actually been seperated. They hadn't had a fight sense they were children, and it was esspecially hard on Kin sense she was just worried. The young teacher reached for a fallen shirt and took the oppertunity to glance at her twin. Gin looked bad still. Her features were slightly drawn and she appeared tired even though she'd been sleeping for literally days, there was no rest to be gained in a sleep induced by overdose.

She didn't know what to do, and Zen didn't have any ideas when she went to see him either. At least she knew she wasn't the only one being driven to distraction by her twin. The poor archer seemed to never be very far from the house, and he would always come find her quite quickly if Kin ventured out of the residence. He couldn't of been doing anything for himself like that. She felt sorry for him. The boy was so terribly worried for her sibling, yet Gin was just as mad at him as she was at Kin.

It was a loosing battle of sorts, if you let it lie long enough Gin would eventually forgive them both, but doing so would admit that they were wrong. They couldn't let her get away with thinking she was right in treating herself so poorly, but if they argued with her it wouldn't help either. Kin was cought between a rock and a hard place because of it. Was she supposed to confront her twin, or not? Was she supposed to be understanding, or scold her for being a fool? She just didn't know, and not knowing was probly the worst thing about it all.

Nick Tasogare
07-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Chinsei was eager about the upcoming Summer Festival. He wanted to get something for Akemi, but he wasn't sure what. He had gone around the Village, to various shops, looking for something. Everywhere he went, the Villagers, ninja, and those who had heard talk of what he had done, watched him, their eyes full of disgust. He felt to awkward, and the shop keepers were mostly unwilling to sell him what he wanted, so he went to the last place he could think of.

"Chinsei, darling! I haven't seen you for ages! How long has it been?" "Well, I would say awhile. At least 7 years, that's for sure." He beckoned Chinsei in, and sat him down. He started some tea, and yelled from the other room. "I'll just be a minute, making yourself comfy cozy!" He felt bad that he hadn't seen Itsuki for all these years, and he was going to ask such a big favor. Itsuki returned from the other room, with a little teapot and two cups on a tray. You guessed it, the teapot was a hot pink, with little yellow hearts. He noticed Chinsei looking at the teapot. "Ah, this? I've had it since I was 7, I know, it looks old, huh? Well, I guess it is about time to get a new one."

"No, it suits you. It's.........fabulous" "Ohhhhhhhohhhhhh, you just made my day sweetie! Now, what can I do for you?" Chinsei took a sip of tea. Even though Itsuki was an epic fail when it came to ninja skills, he could still tell something was wrong. "Ah.........yes. I heard what happened on the mission. I would've done the same thing honey. If I had the skill. Don't pay attention to those homophobes!" Chinsei looked up at him, shocked, and spit out his tea. "What exactly did you hear?" "Oh, about that jutsu you pulled, what else?" "So why did you say...." "Oh! Homophobes? That's the same look they give me when I walk around buying fabrics, and the like." Chinsei couldn't help but smile.

"What?" "I forgot how funny you were. I can't believe I lost touch with you. I'd like to say it was because I was busy.....I guess...." "Ah, the past is the past. So you were shocked by my 'Haaaaaaay' day, big deal, who wasn't?" "Well, we were best friends, Itsuki, and I ditched you........" He reached over to Chinsei's leg. "Don't worry, all that matters is that you're here now. What can I do for you, love?" "Well..........I kinda need something for Akemi, I want to give it to her for the Festival. I went all over town, and either couldn't find anything, or what I found, the merchants refused to sell to me." "Say no more! What were you thinking?" "I don't know, something green?" Itsuki looked at him, dumbfounded. "Oh dear.........we have a lot af work ahead of us, don't we?" "What's wrong with green!?" "With her skin tone? Not to mention that crazy hair color! Are you crazy!?" They sat there, thinking up what to make her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shin had been gone for awhile, and his training was coming along nicely. Time moved much differently in at The Heaven Temple, for him, training had gone on for about 16 months. He was about ready to return home. He just had one step left in his training, and he would finally be able to call himself a true "Falcon Warrior".

--------------------------------------------------------

Itsuki and Chinsei were best friends in the Academy, and they were on the same Genin team. A little before Chinsei's Chunin Exam, Itsuki decided to wow everyone with his secret. Most people knew, but Chinsei was.....well.....somewhat dense at the time. He was shocked. He felt uncomfortable for awhile, and lost touch with Itsuki. He had regretted it ever since, but for some reason, he could never go near Itsuki, out of fear of what Itsuki would say to him, or shame, over what he had done.

TheViolletteHeart
07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Aiko and Gigen set foot in the Leaf the day of the Summer Festival. The first thing they heard was a scream. Fearing the worst, the duo hurried to the sound of the noise. They lied down on the roof of a house and looked down. Their eyes widened slightly as they saw Akemi jump up and down and glomp Chinsei. The psychic held a new kimono in her hands.

The love jutsu user let out a sigh of relief. "It was a cry of delight, not of fear."

"The way she was screaming, you would have thought he proposed or something."

Akemi ran inside the house. When she came back out, her hair was down and she was wearing the kimono. The piece of clothing was a slightly darker shade of lavender than her hair and had a wine-colored obi that matched her eyes. She held a matching fan in one hand. The woman grabbed Chinsei's hand and the two headed for the Summer Festival.

The Light nin followed close behind.

"They are so cute! I can even see their red thread," Aiko whispered.

Gigen gave her an inquiring look.

"You know, the red thread connecting soulmates from the old legend. If two people are soulmates and they've become really close, I can see their red thread."

The red thread is an asian legend. Some say the red thread ties the one you were destined to be with by your left pinkies, others say it is by ankles, but one thing is certain: the red thread can twist, tangle, stretch, etc., but it will never break or disappear. The first time I heard about the red thread was in a brilliantly written Hetalia fic.

Nick Tasogare
07-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Nice, I like it, on a date, ttyl.

Chidori Shuriken
07-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Nice story, guys! Keep up the good work!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 08:49 AM
lol chinsei should propose tho :mrgreen:

Nick Tasogare
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Yea, but then Akemi might say she can't do the relationship anymore, and crush Chinsei more than he ever has been.

abby750
07-01-2009, 08:54 AM
nice story right??

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
ooh that would be bad and sad...then its another 7 stages of denial, am i correct on the number?

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM
but it says she saw their red thread meaning they are soul mates!!

abby750
07-01-2009, 09:03 AM
wooow nice story but have so lot lyrics right? 青龍

TheViolletteHeart
07-01-2009, 10:26 AM
ooh that would be bad and sad...then its another 7 stages of denial, am i correct on the number?

((Seven stages of grief, yes. Denial is the second stage.))

Sabra Kusabana
07-02-2009, 04:42 AM
I appologize in advance for the following post. It is long, and I may be about to make some of the fans of my couples really nervious. There have been a number of hanging points between my characters, and their relationships that are about to be tied up. I hope you enjoy.

Sabra Kusabana
07-02-2009, 04:43 AM
Zen waited on the steps that lead up to the twins' house. His white hair was loose and fell in a pearly sheet around his shoulders. His teal eyes kept shooting toward the house as he waited on his date. He tugged at the sleeve of the festival kimono his mother had made him. It was a deep sea blue with grey edging. He was nervious, he hadn't seen Gin in days, and only knew she was coming with him because of her sister.

The archer's features lit up as the door slid back and a blond stepped out. Her curls were piled on her head and golden ringlets of hair fell down from it like ribbons. Her silver eyes framed with delicately done baby blue makeup, and her lips dark and healthy from red lipstick. The boy almost didn't pull his look from her face to take in the dark blue kimono, much less the white flowers that decorated it.

Zen smiled to her as he extended a hand toward the girl. As Gin's fingers grazed his palm he pulled and took her into his arms. The teen kissed her with the ferver that a starving man might have at eating. He held her tight and caressed her neck with one hand as he kissed her. When he finally released her lips she looked up at him in surprise. "God, I've missed you..." He murmured, and she smiled softly to his words.

Gin ran her fingers thru his hair then hugged her date. "I'm sorry," she told him as his arms went around her back. "I'm so sorry..." He shushed her and laid a light kiss on her cheek. He whispered to her, "Never do that to me again." She shook her head against his shoulder, and the trendles of her hair tickled his face.

The man pulled back and bowed to her. "If my beautiful lady would allow me, I would be most happy to escort her to the festiviaties." Gin giggled at him and raised his head up, making his hair fall foward in a shimmering wave. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Zen took her hand from his chin and they went off to enjoy the busling night activities.

____

Kin sat at the twin's bedroom window and watched the two go. The blinds were just parted enough for her to watch them until they turned around the end of the walk. She sighed and looked around the room. There was makeup and hair accessories all over. She hadn't gotten over her arguement with Gin, but they'd put things aside for now. She started to clean up when she heard her mother calling. "Someone's here to see you!"

The blond came out of the room, not sure who it might be. She wasn't supposed to have a date. As she opened the door she blinked at the guest in front of her. "Gaki? What in the world are you doing here? And since when did you wear something that formfitting?"

Indeed the ex-hyuuga stood before her. His hand went to the back of his head as he looked shyly at her. "I see my aunt is just as pleased to see me as ever.,," he murmured. The girl waved her hand in front of her face and smiled. "Don't mind momma. You know she hasn't gotten along with anyone from your side of the family in years." The boy nodded as he glanced behind her, "Can I come in?"

Kin took her guest to her room. She threw some cloths out of the way as he stepped in. "It's a mess, I know," she said as she sat down on her bed. "Gin wanted to be perfect," she explained. Gaki found himself a place on the other bed that didn't have girl stuff all over it. "I saw them as I was headed here, she does look beautiful." He looked at her with a weak smile, "You could look just as stunning."

The blond glanced away from him, "I'm not so sure of that..." The boy's eyes narrowed at her. "You're damn near identical, don't say things like that." The sharpness of his tone made her break from her self image. "Just why are you here?" It was Gaki's turn to look away.

"I need to know something, or maybe understand would be a better way to phrase it." He rolled his eyes back toward her, biting the inside of his mouth as he waited for the girl to say something. "Well, what is it then?" She prompted, and the male nin took a deep breath. "I want to know what you girls find attractive in a guy." He said it in a rush like the words might burn his mouth if he didn't. A light blush was coloring his cheeks.

Kin blinked at him then put her head down in thought. "I'm not the best person to ask..." Gaki stood and she looked up at him. He seemed really nervious. "You've got to know, you're a girl! I just, I don't know what I should do." He ran an unsteady hand thru his hair. "Ever since I got this new outfit I've been seeing girls looking at me more, and even a few flirted with me..." He looked at Kin in a kind of desperation she could understand.

Despite her situation the girl said the first thing that came to mind. "Isn't that a good thing?" The teenage male turned to her with a shocked expression. "No! I mean yes! I mean... Dammit," he grabbed her shoulders. "None of them have been the one person I want," he swollowed. "I need to understand why some girls have started acting differently. I want her to look at me differently then she does now."

That did it, that made Kin understand the bigger problem here. She took Gaki's hands off her shoulders and stood up with him. She paced around him, and he followed her with his eyes. "I can only think of one thing about that outfit that's getting you such attention." She traced a hand across his chest. "It shows that you're actually built like a young man. That old baggy shirt and those awful pants you'd had just made you look like a kid." She explained as her fingers ran over the light rippling of the fabric on his stomach.

Gaki watched her hand like you might watch a snake, not sure to move away or stay perfectly still. The girl turned her attention to his face and then looked around it, it took a moment for him to realize it was his hair she was focusing on. Kin twisted to the side and scooped a brush from the bed then stood on tiptoe to comb at the mass of black. The man stood frozen in place as she did, eyeing her as she moved around him.

He felt her hand on his side and then a small weight there. He looked down to see she'd clipped a chain to two of his belt loops. "What are you doing?" The kunoichi didn't respond as she reached for a bottle on the dresser and he felt her spray him with something. "Could you get on your knees?" She questioned from behind him. "What?" The girl smacked his shoulder, "Just do it!"

Gaki decended as told and felt her hands in his hair again. "You want to impress her right? Make her look at you like someone she might want instead of always being the bratty kid that she likes to beat up?" He nodded to the question and felt her fingers curl in his hair to hold him still. "Yes," he answered. "Then trust me." Kin went to work on him more seriously then, she knew Sabra, and she knew that was who he meant when he was trying to talk about a girl. She'd realized years ago that he acted differently toward her then anyone else he was ever around.

The blond took several minutes fixing his look. He was plain when he stepped into the room, now as he stood under her evaluating gaze he looked like he meant to be striking. His hair wasn't just a mess of black fluff anymore, she'd made it stay in place and lay in feathery layers. It shined and moved just a little when his head did, which made it look something like a raven's wing in motion. She'd attached another chain, and made them hang around his side where then slid around and across his legs in a way that accented the shape of his thighs.

She'd even used a bit of makeup on him, he'd objected at first, but the dusting of darkness she'd put on his cheeks made him look older which brought out the features of his face more. She thought that the white of the shirt was too bright and had made him pull on a black jacket she'd borrowed from her father's room. The night was cool but he'd come without his vest, and the shirt she'd said needed something. The silver buttons on the jacket caught the light and went excellect with the chains he wore. As she made one last pass around him she smiled.

Kin turned him toward the long mirror on the wall and watched in amuzement as the young man actually reached out to touch it, his eyes wide. "You're amazing..." He whispered as he turned to her. "Now go get her tiger." The kunoichi said as she crossed her arms over her chest, proud of her work. Her eyes went wide as the boy suddenly drew her into a bear hug. "What can I do to thank you?" He asked as he let go and held her at arms reach. Kin smiled boldly to him. "You can go out there and show off. Even if Sabra doesn't react like I think she will, you'll be catching enough attention that you might just make her jelious enough to do something about it." Her words encouraged him, alot.

____

As she stood on the porch watching the young man hurry out she shook her head. "It's taken him long enough to finally make a move like this." The words drew her attention up to the roof of her house. Sasoku grinned down at her. "So are you going to spend all night making other people beautiful, or are you ganna go out to see the fireworks with me?" He asked as he lept down in front of her.

His big water blue eyes watched her as a wave of responces washed over her face. He grabbed her hand as her mouth moved, not sure how to respond. The boy spun her around and extended his hand toward the walkway. "Come on, the night deserves a beauty like your's to brighten it up even more." He told her as the wind blew his red locks about. The ginger hadn't done anything special with his appearence, he figured that was okay, a clean forest green shirt and nice black jeans was about as dressy as he ever got anyway.

Kin finally came to a responce. "I can't possibly go out there like this!" She told him as she moved her hand across her front. The boy looked her over. "Let's see, sandles check, knee length pink pletted skirt check, peasent cut tan top check, apple scrunchy check." He reached up and rubbed a makeup smudge off her cheek. "Beautiful girl check. I think you're good."

Golden eyes blinked once at him slow and considering. "This is the part where I sweep you down the way and take you to a wonderful fun filled night." Sasoku grinned at her as he said that, and she smiled as she opened her eyes and took his hand. "I guess it is." The two of them walked out into the night. Kin had never looked quite so confident before.

____

His breath came heavy as he sprinted down the streets, he came to a hault in front of the Kusabana house. His black shoes made a slight sound as he stepped up on the deck. As his hand went for the door Gaki had to pull back. He bowed politely as his teacher and the lady of the house appeared. Gaki smiled to them both. "You look beautiful Miss Kusabana." He said as he looked to Kisa, she blushed at the teen as she laid a thoughtful hand on her swollen stomach. "You flatter me," she said as she hugged Tanshi's arm with her other hand.

His teacher nodded to the boy, he didn't look nearly as tired as when last Gaki had seen him. His red hair was combed and braided tightly down his back, standing out against the very simple green patterned kimono. He looked happy as he stood there with Kisa. She looked embarassed, but pretty in an altered violet and champaign colored kimono, with an elegant deep burgandy sash that went around her tummy to try and hide some of her pregnancy weight.

Gaki grinned as he saw Sabra's nanny pop out from the side of the door to slid a flower into Kisa's loosely styled rosy hair, and adjust the pins that held it back from her face. The older woman glanced to him and vanished back into the house. The couple stepped on past him with a polite goodbye, and he wondered if he'd get to leave here looking that happy. Even as embarassed as the woman was, she seemed comfortable with his teacher, and he knew they'd have a pleasant evening.

Now he stood there, just a step outside the door, stilling himself for this test of his will. Did he have the nerve to do this? As he made a move to take that step forward he heard a chittering at his feet and looked down. Kuro was there, sniffing at his leg like he didn't recognize the young man. The pet looked up at him and blinked those shiny dark eyes at him, then turned and ran into the house.

As Gaki raised his head to follow the beast he didn't find floor where his eyes went, rather he was staring at woven reed sandles with thin white socks hugging the feet in them. The teen gulped a quick breath as he continued to bring his eyes up. The edge of a dark turquise fitted dress with a beautiful brown and green forestlike limb pattern came next as he moved up past the knee. A dark brown belt wrapped around her middle. He felt a light blush as he passed over the chest area. It was cut rather low, or maybe he was just that nervious. He paused at the collar bone as he steadied himself.

Finally he flicked his eyes and head up the rest of the way. "Sabra..." Her mint green eyes stood out with the colors of the dress, and her hair was framing her face in a beautiful fall of cherry colored waves. The rest of her hair was pulled back and fell in a fluffly cape across her back. He could see the edges of the accessory that held it in such a way, but didn't know what the term was for it. The girl looked at him with questioning eyes as she took a few steps closer. "Gaki?"

The boy glanced behind him toward town, no one was there to meet her. He whipped his head back around, and said a prayer. "Would you like to go with me to the festival?" The young man watched as one delicate pink brow went up and a hand came to rest at her hip, her bark colored triple bracelets jingled as they followed the motion. "Why would I do that?" He noticed she wasn't looking at his face as she said it. Her eyes were all over him, taking in the image like she had never seen him before.

Gaki felt like an insect as she stared at him, or maybe more like a mouse before a cat that might just eat him. "Sabra, you know how I..." She raised a hand to him, which stopped his words dead. Her gaze was dark and very calculated as she studied him a second. "I know how you think you feel." She said as she stalked toward him. She stood now within touching distance with a harsh look.

"I've still no idea why you think I'm so impressive, but you need to get over it." She said, eyes scrolling over his face to rest on the darkened mark of his family on his forehead. Then they shot back down to meet him. "I'm no intention of being with anyone right now, Hyuuga, and I'm not the kind of girl to get all excited about how hot you might be."

Gaki felt like the life was being strangled out of him, he didn't even catch her backhanded compliment as his eyes went down to stare anywhere but at her face. He ground his teeth and felt his hands clench on their own. Why was she so mad at him? He didn't have any idea. Had he been wrong to go to Kin and try to make himself look good for her? Had he done something he wasn't aware of? He paniced inside and finally looked up to meet her heated eyes.

"What have I done?" The breathy way the words came out he wasn't even sure he'd spoken them. He watched a look go thru her eyes as they moved. "That." The one word didn't make sense for an answer and he acted on reflex. His hands wrapped around her elbows and he searched her face despertly. "Explain to me, please explain." He swollowed, dammit, he felt the warm feeling in his eyes that ment he might cry if he didn't get a hold of himself.

Sabra didn't move as the boy tried to hold himself together in front of her. "You're weak. You've always been weak, for me." She broke his hold on her and twisted away to stand out of reach. "Look at yourself. You're falling apart. You've gone out of your way to be whatever you thought would get you closer to me." Her words rung in his head. That didn't compute, he thought girls wanted guys to do stuff like that.

Flusteration got the better of her as the girl flung her arms thru the air. "You have never been yourself around me, not in years. You're not even sure of who you are, and I know it. You can't even fight back or so much as get angry at me when I nearly slice you open in practice." Her voice was getting higher as she almost yelled at him. He knew that reaction, and it shook some of his panic away, she was scared of something.

He let his eyes close a second and an image plastered itself in his head. She'd looked scared days ago after their fight when Kobe had said she could have done so much damage to him had she missed her target. He remembered the way she'd held her mouth like the very thought of really hurting him made her sick. When he opened his eyes his panic was gone and he moved with confidence.

He grabbed her flying hands pulling them to the side. He grabbed her by the back of her head with his free hand and made her look at him. "You're afraid of what you might do to me if I'm weak." He saw her reaction and read it right. The way she eyes went wide and her throat moved as she tried to look away. He let himself laugh, the kind of laugh you make when you've just been completely relieved.

He pressed his forehead to hers and let his eyes close as he released her hands and wrapped his arm around her. He held her body close to his and let the other hand slid down her back. He felt the wet streak that went down his cheek, it was alright, he could let himself shed a few tears for this. He finally looked at her again, from that close not as single detail was missed about those eyes. She was scared, timid like an animal, and he felt her tenseness. He'd seen thru her attempt to push him away, now she was resisting the urge to run.

His hand slid up her back and into her hair, cupping the back of her head again, and he kissed her. Gentle and with feeling. The girl hesitated, then relaxed, then returned it, slow and unsure. He drew back to see her stare at him in a kind of wonder. He kissed her again, this time with more passion, and she returned with more confidence.

They stood there, making up, and really getting together for the first time. He broke the second kiss and hugged her to him, burying his face in her hair. Cinnamon and the scent of fresh melons together, he'd remember that smell for the rest of his life. "I'm not sure I can do this..." She whispered to him. "You don't have to do anything. I've loved you for years." He felt her shiver in his arms, was that the wrong thing to say? "I'm not worth it," she murmured. "No, you're worth more then I could ever give," he didn't miss a beat as he responded.

Down the hall hidden in the dark Sheu stood watching them. A smile on her face, her brave little girl turned timid by a boy. She'd been waiting a long time for that. Furry bodies rubbed her legs as they watched the couple as well. The ferret family knew not to go to their master right now. The older woman watched as the young couple finally released each other, and she almost laughed as Gaki had to tug on her hand to make Sabra follow him out. As they went into the hush of the night the old woman went into the room for the new child that would be born.

Sheu stroked the edge of the crib and wondered to herself how many years she'd have to wait to see it's first love bloom. The nanny looked down with a smile as Kuro tried to climb the side of the baby bed. "That's not for you, you spoiled little animal." The creature looked up at her disappointed, and she shook her head. "Come on all of you, I'll get your dinner." She grinned as the pets all dashed away toward the kitchen, happy as could be at her simple offering. The woman looked one last time at the crib. "Hope it's big enough," she said as she left the room.

Sabra Kusabana
07-02-2009, 05:17 AM
Okay when I said long I think I should of said monsterous... Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the last part I wrote. I keep having to pace myself and remind myself of the ages of the characters. I really hope I made some people feel for them this time, I tried to put myself in their places.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 08:16 AM
yay!!!! i do think it should of been isamu tho, but it was just as well that he wasnt there. Zen would be satisfied, and so am i. :mrgreen: hurray for sabra and gaki!!!

Nick Tasogare
07-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Holy FRICK Sabra!!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 10:49 AM
does that mean bad or good...?

Sabra Kusabana
07-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Holy FRICK Sabra!!!!

It means he thought that was long even for me, I think.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
oooh that explains it

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 06:35 AM
"Kyou is finally thirteen," Kyou whispered, eyes drooping to half-closed. He released a content sigh as Itsuki's intwined with his. "The best part of having Kyou's birthday on the first day of summer would have to be the fireworks." He looked up at the brunet. "Thanks for Kyou's present, koishii."

The crossdresser was wearing a bright purple kimono with a darker obi. His hair was in a high ponytail. The tie that fastened his hair in place had a pale butterfly on the front.

The designer smiled. "It was no big deal. I'm just sorry my little brother won't be here. The exam won't be over until tomorrow."

"But in some ways it's better that Isa-kun wasn't here."

Itsuki wrapped and arm around the small teen. "True. He would be so mad if he saw us together."

The purple-haired male's eyes widened. "That's not the only reason Isa-kun would be mad." He pointed to another couple across the street.

It was Kin and Sasoku.

The fireworks show began, casting light on the worried expressions the two males wore.

-------

Haruna watched the bright lit sky, boredom etched into her face. She had agreed to attend the Summer Festival in Kirigakure, but she never promised to enjoy herself. The kunoichi frowned as her mind wandered to what was going on in the other villages.

Isamu is taking an exam to become a teacher at the academy. If he passes, that ought to cheer him up some (until he hears about Kin and Sasoku). If he fails and then finds out about Kin and Sasoku, then Konohagakure is doomed.

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 06:38 AM
OMG are Itsuki and Kyou together!? But......Itsuki is Chinsei's age!

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 07:06 AM
On their way to the festival, they noticed Sabra and Gaki. It took them a second, but after a double take, they saw that the cute couple was Sabra and Gaki. "Well it's about time." Chinsei looked at Akemi, confused. "I am psychic, didn't you see this coming?" "Yea, but it's not like was waiting for it to come to fruition." The female Jonin closed her fan and smacked him across the head playfully. "Ya know.....they're the same age we were when we met." "Yea, I know, maybe it means something, but don't get your hopes up, Akemi." He hugged her close to him, and they walked on, staying far enough behind the two young ninja to let them have some privacy.

When they arrived at the festival, it was something to be seen. Vendors selling souvenirs, different types of food, and there were even people making balloons in the shapes of kunai, shuriken, play swords, and even headbands. There was something for everyone, and the fireworks hadn't even started. Chinsei and Akemi decided to find some privacy until the real fun started.

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 08:03 AM
OMG are Itsuki and Kyou together!? But......Itsuki is Chinsei's age!

((Itsuki is a year or two younger than Chinsei and a little than four and a half years older than Kyou. It will only be awkward for them to be together for a few years.))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 08:08 AM
((Itsuki is a year or two younger than Chinsei and a little than four and a half years older than Kyou. It will only be awkward for them to be together for a few years.))

Yea, but, Chinsei was in Academy with Itsuki, which.....it's kinda awkward to think about XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Yea, but, Chinsei was in Academy with Itsuki, which.....it's kinda awkward to think about XD

((XD Yeah, kinda...))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Whoa, talk about robbing the cradle XD Now now V, don't go writing dirty things about them! XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Whoa, talk about robbing the cradle XD Now now V, don't go writing dirty things about them! XD

((I won't...probably :twisted:))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 08:42 AM
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

when r u gonna do another post XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 08:46 AM
((When I think of something...))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 08:49 AM
lol, I might post something more in a few minutes. Maybe u can get an idea.

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Chinsei decided to pull a surprise on Akemi. He took her into an alley, and brought her deep into it. "Do you trust me?" She blushed, and nodded. Without her even noticing, the two began to float, high above the buildings surrounding them. She looked down and grabbed him tight. "Chinsei what the hell!? What are you doing!?" "I thought you trusted me." "I do, but I'm not one to float!" "Awwwww, c'mon, I have something special planned. Just, give me a few minutes, ok?" She nodded, wanting the few minutes to be over.

They were in the air as the fireworks began to go off. Akemi freaked out. "Whoa, calm down! I've got you!" He started laughing as she clung to him. "You can handle ninja fights, flying on a huge falcon, and overcoming your low self-esteem, but you can't handle heights, and fire works up close?" He was laughing at her, and she blushed. "I can handle heights! What I can't handle is floating in the sky with nothing but air underneath me, and having exploding lights burst 13 feet from me!" "Ahhhhh, I love you. You're a strange one, but I love you." She blushed again, so much so, that her face was darker than her hair.

Gigen and Aiko were watching from a roof top. She noticed a change in the string connecting the two. 'It's getting closer.....It's getting closer!!' she thought. "Gigen!! I think something big concerning the two of them is gonna happen soon. I mean really big, and really soon!!" "What do you mean?" She grabbed his collar, and pulled him close to whisper in his ear. When she was done whispering, his jaw dropped, and he stared blankly at her. She was so giddy she could barely stay still. she watched anxiously as the red string grew shorter and shorter.

Infer what you want into this, but I'm not revealing what the shortening of the rope means XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Aiko squealed just loud enough for Kyou to hear. He and Itsuki were over in an instant.

"What, what is it?" they demanded.

"The red thread binding Chinsei and Akemi is getting shorter," the kunoichi giggled.

The designer gasped and clapped excitedly. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"I think it means what you think it means," she replied. "What do you think it means?"

"I think it means I'm going to be designing more clothes soon."

The crossdresser blinked up at him. "...That could describe a lot of things."

"I know, but very special clothes. Much more special than anything I normally get to make." The brunet grinned broadly.

Kyou thought about it for a moment and his eyes went wide. "...Itsuki means...?"

((Oh, I hope I interpretted that correctly.))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Actually no, you didn't............................................ ..........................XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-03-2009, 09:59 AM
((XD I suspected as much...Which is why I didn't actually say it. Aiko can say "Then no, it doesn't mean what you think it means," and laugh at them.))

Nick Tasogare
07-03-2009, 10:06 AM
"Akemi......I wanted to ask you something." He stopped for a minute, and looked down. "What is it, Chinsei?" She lifted his head up and noticed that he was nervous. More nervous than when he told her he loved her. "Well......I've been thinking for awhile........especially since what happened on the mission a few months ago." The string was growing closer and closer, and Aiko was on end, nearing the point that she was gonna fall over the edge of the building. "Mhm...........go on." He let loose a nervous breath, and breathed in with great difficulty. Everytime he breathed it was like he was being stabbed in an open, infected wound.

"Dammit ask he-----" Itsuki and Gigen jumped on Aiko, and held her mouth closed. "Shhhhhhhh!" They quietly yelled in unison. Luckily, they had gotten her before she had grown loud enough for them to hear her. "Akemi, you know I love you, and that you mean more to me than anything right? Even when I tease you, it's only because I love you." "Of course, but.....what are you getting at?" The group watched as Chinsei worked up the nerve to ask what he had been wanting to ask for several months. Aiko was watching as the thread shortened to about an inch. "Akemi, will you-----" He started coughing, so much so that he couldn't keep the flow of chakra keeping them up going.

He started coughing up blood, and the two began to shake in the air, as he tried to maintain the chakra. "Chinsei....Chinsei what's wrong!?.....Chinsei!!" He coughed up more and more blood each time, and they began to fall. At the height they were at, there was nothing Akemi could do but brace for impact. She twirled in the air, putting herself under Chinsei, to take the brunt of the impact. She shut her eyes tightly, and grabbed Chinsei even tighter.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Dont die!! O.o!!!

Sabra Kusabana
07-03-2009, 05:06 PM
This will start a few minutes before the accident, and then get up to speed with it. I just wanted to have some cute scenes first.

Gaki and Sabra walked slowly past the shops, the girl was looking at all the children. "Something wrong?" The kunoichi looked up at him. "I'm just thinking..." "About?" She shook her head, "Just my mother." The boy rubbed her arm lightly, "She'll be fine." He comforted as they moved.

They passed a stand with rows of fruit with different coatings on them, candy shell, caramel, and a couple types of chocolate. Gaki cought the way his date looked at the food, and turned them around in the middle of the street. "What are you doing?" she questioned. Gaki stepped away from her to the stand, "Two apples, one caramel, one candied." The teen paid and returned to her.

Sabra blinked at him then grinned and took the offered caramel. Then she meet his eyes, "I thought you were broke." Gaki grinned shyly, "Tanshi." The name told the girl all she needed to know, his teacher had given him some spending money. She walked with him again, she supposed that technically her mother's boyfriend was now her boyfriend's legal guardian.

They walked in silence for a while, eating the treat. Then something cought Gaki's eyes. Sabra followed the gaze. "A shell game?" She questioned as she looked at the little table and the man passing around cups at high speed, with people guessing which one held a small shaped stone. It was a classic con game.

"Wonder if he's ever play that in Konoha before..." Gaki started in that direction. Sabra cought his hand and he looked at her. "What do you mean? What are you going to do?" She saw his devilish smirk and he pulled her along, "Just watch."

The girl saw her date's eyes change, his Byakugan coming on, and her eyebrows went up, as her mouth made a little o shape. Gaki moved in front of the game runner and the guy looked directly up at him. "Can I bet in?" The guy tilted his head as he looked at the striking boy, "Sure kid, go ahead." The smirked on Gaki's face went serious as he dropped his whole bag of coins on the table.

"Three times pay out right?" "Yeah kid, how much is in there?" "1000." The game master nodded and lifted one cup then sat it down and started shifting them with great care and speed. Sabra could barely follow it from her few steps away. Gaki's eyes moved a little, but she knew they didn't need to. When the man finally stopped the teen tapped the far right cup. The man hesitated and then lifted it with an irritated look.

The small shiny stone rested there, and some of the gathered players stomped the ground or threw things in flusteration, they'd been playing longer. The stand owner grumbled as he paid the ex-Hyuuga his winnings. The teen grinned as he took the money and when he turned around Sabra watched his eyes return to normal. "New to Konoha," was all he said as he slid his money pouch back into it's hidding place.

The girl giggled at him, "I guess so." Gaki looked at her with questioning eyes. "You don't mind that I cheated?" She shook her head, "No I cought when he changed the stone out. He threw the first one into his sleeve and exchanged with one from the other sleeve. I couldn't quite keep up the whole time, but I cought that." The male ninja smiled and they went off into the night with a short laugh.

____

Kin and Sasoku were playing various games. Sasoku grinned at he watched the blond throw her third dart at the balloons on the wall a few feet away. As it burst the man behind the counter ran a hand thru his hair. "One of those up there." He said as he pointed the girl to his biggest fans attached at the top of the stand. "The purple one with the flowers and leaves." He handed the girl her prize and the two teens stepped away for the next customer.

Sasoku pulled her to the next stand he wanted to try. A simple ring toss, but there was always a trick to it. The teen examined the rings he was handed for the game. Then looked at the bottles with a serious eye. Some of them were too big for the rings to go around, and he knew it. The boy put a ring between each finger, and Kin watched him with a considering gaze. As the rings flew she watched as one bounced around a bottle too large then feel perfectly around the one next to it. Another jumped three times and slid around another neck with a slow slide. Then the last he let wedge between two bottles.

The man at the stand gave the boy a look then pointed to the row of medium sized stuffed animals. The teen took a pretty looking creamy colored dog with big blue eyes. As the toy was handed to him he turned to Kin and she laughed at him. "Like it?" "Yes!" She took the gift and hugged it to her. "You cheated..." She whispered as they walked away. Sasoku shrugged, "He started it. Tanshi had me train with a similar game. I could of landed that last ring, but I figured he wouldn't give me the prize if I did." The two continued for a moment more.

Kyou ran at them, he looked flushed. "Kin! Kin where's Gin?" he asked quickly. The blond furrowed her brow, not sure why he looked so paniced. She closed her eyes and focused her energy into the ground. Then looked at the feminine boy, "About seven stalls down that way," she pointed to the west. As the boy took off without another word the girl made to follow him. Sasoku cought her arm, "Don't. You're having fun, whatever it is he needs Gin, and she can handle it." The ginger held onto her as she wavered over the decision. "I suppose so..."

"Hey what are you two doing here?" "You look so cute together!" "Oh, Isamu isn't ganna like this!" "He'll be so mad!" The teens turned to see four little faces they dreaded. It was their little group of academy hangers on. The two girls and two boys were all dressed nicely. Three of them carried bags of little goldfish they'd won, and the last had a balloon strapped to her wrist. "Nothing!" Kin answered too fast. Sasosku grinned in an evil way, "Everything." The children giggled and started teasing the blushing chunin, while Sasoku playful made threats to them.

____

Gin looked so relaxed as they passed the various attractions. She looked around with a satified smile. Zen watched her with a pleased set to his face. The girl stopped when she heard a little child crying. It was a tiny boy, just a few years old with his mother. Gin bent next to the boy as she looked at his busted balloon. "Hey little guy, watch this." Her voice was soft, the one she used when she was with a patient.

The kunoichi picked the balloon up in one hand and the child watched in amazement as the balloon blumped back up with wind chakra entering it. The woman slid a hand into the obi around her waist and slapped the toy with a sealing paper. "There," she handed it to the amazed child. The little boy threw his arms around her with a happy yell and she passed the child and balloon back to the mother who thanked her.

Zen watched the whole event with so many thoughts going thru his head. The one that stood out most was just how much he wanted to stay with this young woman for a long as he could possibly concieve of. As the kunoichi returned to his side her took her hand and kissed it with a loving smile. Then drew the woman closer as they went on down the walk.

They remained in that happy silence till something he had to try cought the man's eyes. "Go for it," Gin encouraged as they went for the stand. Zen lifted the bow that had a chain around the bottom attached to the stand. He felt for it's weight as he placed his money down with the other hand. He turned the bow as much as he could as he was brought a single arrow. He looked at the stack of bottle on a table several feet away.

The man looked at Gin and spoke, not caring who heard. "Look at the stack very carefully. Normally you would try to strike the middle one to crumble the tower, but that's not true in this case." The girl nodded as she looked at the stack. "We're in a city full of ninja, that would be too easy." The man fired, and just as the bolt hit the girl found the silvery button that was hidden under the far left jar. As the glass shattered and the arrow struck the button she watched the stack fall apart.

"It's a trap," Zen explained as the very annoyed man threw a bag of coins at him. The archer smirked at they turned away. "Tanshi tought us all about traps cause that's his specialty." The two were headed away from the stand as Kyou found them. Gin and Zen both knew something was wrong by his paniced eyes. "What's happened?" They both asked.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-03-2009, 05:13 PM
that is cute!!!

Nick Tasogare
07-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Chinsei and Akemi were falling rapidly, and it was too late for anyone to save them. A group of villagers were running from the spot where they were going to land. Chinsei shifted himself just in time to move Akemi above him, so that he could take the impact. Aiko flapped her wings and a small gust of wind was able to soften the blow as the two slammed into the ground. Akemi quickly got up and stood over Chinsei, who was bleeding very badly. She flashed back to what had happened several months before, it was like she was reliving it. Aiko, Itsuki and Gigen rushed down to them. "I sent Kyou to find Gin." Chinsei was coughing up blood profusely. Villagers were standing by, watching.

Akemi performed several quick handsigns. "Crystal Art: Barrier!" A crystal dome grew over the group, and it was carved in a way that would refract light, and make it impossible for anyone to see. They sat with Chinsei, trying to keep him conscious. "Don't worry, Chinsei. Kyou is looking for Gin, she'll be able to fix you up, just like before." She was speaking while at the same time trying to muffle her tears. She was holding both his hands, and then it happened. His grip loosened, and his arms dropped to his sides. Akemi started slapping his face, trying to get him back, but it wasn't working. "Chinsei!!!!"

Nick Tasogare
07-04-2009, 02:02 AM
((OH NOES!!!!! CHINSEI!!!!!)) Please don't hate me guys. I don't like it either, but it has to happen sometime. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

TheViolletteHeart
07-04-2009, 05:38 AM
Gin and Kyou rushed into the crystal dome. The medic calmed Akemi down and began examining Chinsei while the birthday boy started a bird call. A twittering rang through the village. Makoto soared to the scene and landed on his owner's shoulder.

The crossdresser retrieved a scroll, some ink, and a brush from the inside of his kimono. He quickly wrote a note and handed it to the bird. "Take this to Haruna."

Makoto rubbed against the teen's face and took off.

"What the hell was that about?" Aiko asked.

"Haru-chan would want to know about this. Haru-chan would want to know that Akemi-sensei is fine and that Gin-chan is working on helping Chinsei."

-------

Haruna sighed as she watched the Mist villagers and guests returning to their homes. "What is it, Lord Mizukage?"

The village leader approached her quietly. "I have an assignment for you. I expect you to leave first-thing tomorrow."

"What is it?"

"I want you to gather some information on a rogue clan calling themselves the Tasogare."

The strategist felt as though everything in the world but her heart had stopped in that one moment.

Sabra Kusabana
07-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Gin poured energy into the man, but had to really try to find his chakra center. "Zen, help me, I'm going to move to his head, but what I'm about to do might cause me to faint, I need you to make sure I don't fall on him if I do." The archer followed her instructions as she knelt on her knees with the man's head in her lap. She gripped his shoulders and Zen laid his hand's on hers.

The girl's eyes flared with energy as she shot a flood of chakra into the body of her teacher. A moment later he reeled up coughing, then laid back into her lap. His breathing was ragged, but he was awake. The girl had to lean back against Zen while trying to catch her breath. Her eyes shut for a long moment, then she swollowed, and studied her energy flow inside her teacher, as Akemi despertly tried to get him to talk to her.

The medic watched as the chakra flicked moved twisted, did everything except what it was supposed to. It was like it was trying to take a shape other then the human body that it was trapped in. The girl licked her lips, she had no idea what to do for him, she couldn't heal him like this.

Nick Tasogare
07-04-2009, 07:16 PM
"Shin, you have to move faster!" Takarashi and Takahime were going all out on him, to make sure he had finished the final step of training. He fired off a few flame bullets to distract the two, as he initiated his trance. He began to surround himself in a white chakra, but it wasn't ordinary chakra. It was......something strange. "Dance of the Heavens!" He became faster than any ninja should be able to move, and he was able to see clearer than ever before. He gained the power to fly, but only for short distances, and he began to show yellow markings on his arms, legs, and forehead. "Heavens Technique: Angels Dance!" He performed several handsigns, and three clones appeared.

They each took a different formation. One began to move, and the others followed, each moving differently, but fluidly. This technique was designed to distract the enemy, while allowing the user to get close. Two clones went for Takahime, and two went for Takarashi. In several seconds, the battle was over, and Shin was the winner. This technique took a toll on him. After each use, he had to perform a ceremony to regain the connection. This was only for the perfected version. For the weaker version that he already had the ability to use, he only needed to reform the connection if it was severed in battle. the two falcons were panting. "I....I think he's finally ready, Father." "I think.....you're right......Takahime." He stood over them, a changed ninja.

TheViolletteHeart
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
"Tasogare, sir?"

Haruna turned around and faced the man as a light drizzle of rain began. She didn't betray any emotion, but inside her mind was really. Before, the village leader had never given her a mission that directly fulfilled her wish for more information. A clap of thunder sounded and lightening flashed across the night sky.

The Mizukage took another step forward. "Yes. Perhaps you've heard of them, Akira?" He forced the teen's chin up. "After all, you're wearing their mark."

The strategist followed his gaze down to her cresent moon necklace. "This? I took it off of someone I killed on a mission. I thought it looked nice on me."

The Mist leader gave her face a searching look. "Then you won't mind bringing back a dead Tasogare?"

"No sir, I don't mind at all."

The man released her chin and patted her cheek. "Good girl." And with that, he left Haruna standing alone in the storm.

Nick Tasogare
07-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Whoa, Haruna's a Biat** XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Whoa, Haruna's a Biat** XD

((Well, I never specified whether she was lying or not. >D))

Nick Tasogare
07-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I still think she kinda is XD I PM'd you about something.

TheViolletteHeart
07-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I still think she kinda is XD I PM'd you about something.

((Well...Yeah, whether she was lying or not, she kinda is XD))

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 06:22 AM
As you have learned throughout the story, the Tasogare clan was split up many years ago. Some traveled to the Light village, after being separated from the Leaf, and some went back to find the Leaf. A third section stayed rogue, and traveled around the world, until finally settling somewhere in the Land of Earth. They are feared by the Hidden Stone village, as well as many other rogue clans. Their abilities are a mystery, but they are distinguished by a tattoo on their left arm, and people fear that vary tattoo, because if you see it, you're as good as dead.

They were able to stabilize Chinsei, and move him to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at the hospital. Akemi was outside the emergency room. This was the second operation he had had within several months. She knew something was wrong with him now. Not just that he had fallen from several hundred feet, maybe more, but that there was something seriously strange going on. She waited outside with his students, Gin, Kin, and Sabra, along with Gaki, Sasoku and Zen. Even though the boys weren't his students, they were not only here because of their dates. They respected him as a valiant Shinobi of the Leaf, and looked up to him as young men. The group of 7 waited outside as a group of highly skilled medical ninja who called themselves "The Unit" worked on Chinsei.

SageNaruto69
07-05-2009, 06:24 AM
pretty great

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Thank you

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 08:35 AM
keeep going this is getting good!

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 08:36 AM
actually, I'm waiting for one of the others to get on, but I could always do another post...............

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 10:04 AM
if u want to soon i wont be able to get in if im approved :(

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Gin paced in a furious manner across the small space, she was practically seething with flusteration. As soon as the special medical unit had arrived she'd been pulled off of her patient, and anyone who knew her understood deeply why she was high strung. That was not only a very fast way to make her mad, it ment that now she felt useless. Even Zen didn't try to get her to sit down. The only reason she hadn't taken off to tend some of her actual patient was because the unit had commanded her to stay where they could find her if they had questions.

Zen watched his girlfriend like a cat watched another cat who's about to do something really stupid. He was tense, ready for the last trigger that would cause her to blow up at whoever accidentally pressed the wrong button. He knew when she lost her temper that he had to be the one to take the brunt of it or someone was going to get really hurt by her, she was just so vicious when she went off. He would follow the nurses that passed with his gaze, they all seemed to know you didn't get near the medic when she was doing this, that was a relief.

Sasoku sat with Kin, she was worried enough that she'd cried, she'd leaned on him while she did, and now slept lightly on his shoulder. He didn't mind, that was as good a thing for her right now as anything. The boy sighed remembering how happy she'd looked as the fireworks went off, he wished they hadn't been found and told in the middle of them. They'd made the girl happier then anything else they'd done all night. He looked at her as she rubbed her head against him in sleep. She was clutching the toy dog he'd won for her, so innocent.

Gaki and Sabra were the ones actually with Akemi. Sabra held the other kunoichi's hand, and she let the girl comfort her. This was her turn to care for the slightly older ninja. The pink haired girl remembered the night her father had died, and Akemi being the one to stay with her in the waiting room. This was that same room, and it gave Sabra the creeps. She'd followed the gurny with her sensei on it right up to the door of the emergency room that sat behind them when he'd first come in. The second that her eyes had time to see the room and her brain to realize it she'd pushed away like she'd been burned.

The girl had to explain her reaction to Gaki, he'd never known that she'd see her father's body after he died. The way she'd reacted to the room had spoken of just how much it still terrified her to be in a hospital. She'd do it when she had to, but she did not like it here. The boy stroked her back as she sat between him and Akemi. He wished that they hadn't seen the medical team as they came for the jonin. He'd so wanted this night to be happy for her.

The door to the room where Chinsei was flew open and a tall woman came from it, and rounded on Gin. "What did you do to him?" She hissed at the other medic as the golden eyed teen came to face her. Even as the younger woman had to look up at this medic anyone watching could tell there was no backing down. The blond would stand by anything she'd done out there. "I sent as much chakra into his body as I could stand to do at once, the damage was extensive enough it was the only way I knew to try, and stop internal bleeding and anything else he might have suffered." They stood there glaring at eachother for a moment, then the taller woman ripped the mask of her scrubs off.

"You stubborn little wench. Just because you've advanced faster then half the medical personal here doesn't mean you have the experience to make a call like that! You could have jolted his heart pulling that stunt and killed him!" You could see the heat between the two as the taller woman bore into the girl with sharp icy colored eyes. Some of her silvery hair had come loose when she'd ripped the mask off and now moved with each bark of her tyraid.

"Yes, I could have." Gin growled, but her voice dropped low where she hoped Akemi wouldn't hear. "If it had been beating when I got there... I could have made it stop, instead I made it restart and caused his muscles to contract and force air back into his lungs. Had I not gotten there so fast he'd of died in the street."

The taller medic reeled back slightly, but still glared at the teen. Gin stepped toward her, and the woman let herself slide back a step before she stopped. The younger medic rose to her toes to get closer to this person's face so she could make every word clear as she spoke just an inch from the taller woman. "I did the only thing that could be done at the sight. Not only that, but I did it with pure chakra, not lightening like yours... Do you know what that means?" The sentence hung in the space between them. "I didn't leave electrically burns all over him like you would have."

The woman pushed Gin away from her and her face had turned red in a heated embarassment. The blond regained her balance quickly and her hands shot out. The other woman was not as fast as she was and as the golden eyed girls fingers clasp her arms she swollowed reflexively. Zen grabbed his date's shoulders and said her name like a repremand as he reached them. He couldn't stop the chakra that flowed thru the women.

Gin rushed the woman with all the spare energy she had in her, and watched in a satisfied way as the breath came out of her. The chunin dropped her hold on the medic as the woman staggered back. She looked at her hands as she gathered her breath again. You could feel the change in her chakra, it was full again, she was bubbling over with energy. Her icy gaze shot across to Gin. "What are you?"

The blond shrugged Zen's hands off of her. "I'm better then you, that's what I am... If you don't take me back into that room with you and let me work on my patient I will make you." Gin came within touching distance to the woman again and the two exchanged a long look. "Tela... Let me pass." The blond hissed in a deadly whisper. "After that you can't possibly have the energy to heal."

Gin's eyes flared to life as she touched the woman's chest and her hand lit with green energy. "Watch me..." The level of threat carried in those two words hit everyone there like a knife. Tela let fear into her features for a moment. "Get your scrubs on..." She finally said as she turned from the woman and huffed into a door beside the emergency room one. The blond followed her with a quick step.

Zen looked around and shooed the gathered nurses away. Several had come to see the arguement between their department head and the chunin. The girl and their leader had been at odds sense Gin had come back from her last mission with all of that energy that seemed to regenerate like she'd never used any. The woman could do more in a single day then a whole shift worth of medics and that freightened Tela.

Akemi sat staring at where the women had gone, they hadn't said anything about Chinsei's condition, and that worried the jonin. Sabra stroked her hand as soothingly as she could. Gaki rubbed the teen's back, and felt useless. He looked at the ER light and wondered what he'd see if he dared to use his Byakugan to see inside. He really didn't want to, but he felt the women's needs to know what was happening. He looked around Sabra at the older woman. "I could try seeing for you," he offered in an uncertian voice. The kunoichi looked at him and considered it.

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Haruna had no intention of killing a Tasogare. She woke up very early the next morning and made a clone. The real Haruna took a secret passage to the river edge, where she used transformation jutsu to disguise herself. She then made her way back to her house and faked the noises of a struggle.

The strategist made sure to have several people see her disguised self dragging the clone away. When the villagers tried to come after her, she used transportation jutsu. She had still been experimenting with the technique so it didn't take her very far, but it was far enough that the Mist ninja would think she was gone forever.

The kunoichi then got rid of the clone, returned to her normal self, and snuck off before the sun rose. She headed for where it was rumored the rogue Tasogares resided.

-------

Isamu returned home that afternoon. He pushed open the door to his house and stepped in. Itsuki was at the stove. Kyou--whose face was a bright red--jumped off of the counter as the taijutsu specialist entered the room.

The designer cleared his throat, hiding a blush from his brother. "How did it go?"

The younger brunet sighed. "I passed. I start teaching in a couple days." He looked up from the floor and muttered, "Thanks Kyou."

The older two sighed in relief. Things would be okay...for now. They could only home he'd stay calm the next time he saw Kin and Sasoku.

-----

Shin was walking to the Leaf when he saw a streak of turquoise and grey pass. "Haruna?"

The teen skidded to a halt. She turned slowly to face him, blank expression in place. "Hn."

"Yep, that's you. Where are you running off to?"

"To find the rogue Tasogares," she answered as though they were discussing the weather. "I need to know more about them."

The man crossed his arms. "What are you going to do? Waltz into their home and start asking questions?"

"...Hn."

"Haruna, trust me, even the most civil of that branch of the family is viscious and dangerous." He sat on a fallen log and beckoned her over. "Let me give you a little advice..."

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Woohoo.....2 long posts for me to read.....yay.....*dies a little inside*

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Woohoo.....2 long posts for me to read.....yay.....*dies a little inside*

((XD ...Sorry we write so much?))

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 04:50 PM
((XD ...Sorry we write so much?))

That's what he gets for writing so little, we have to compensate!

I'm ganna let you respond to Gaki's offer before I do any more with them.

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 04:51 PM
That's what he gets for writing so little, we have to compensate!

I'm ganna let you respond to Gaki's offer before I do any more with them.

Hey! I'm sick, (the whiskey and vodka shots I had didn't help either......)

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 04:57 PM
no keep writing!!!watching him die might be fun:twisted:

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Akemi rubbed her hands together nervously before nodding. "Yes, thank you. I would like that very much." She sniffled, but attempted a smile anyway.

Gaki nodded back and activated his Byakugan.

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
no keep writing!!!watching him die might be fun:twisted:

SON OF A *V holds me back* *muffled swears* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey! I'm sick, (the whiskey and vodka shots I had didn't help either......)

((Get well soon!))

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 05:00 PM
SON OF A *V holds me back* *muffled swears* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((XD I wouldn't be able to hold you back to save my life. I'm scrawny and weak.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:04 PM
that was the reaction i was hoping for!!i just love making people mad i get a huge kick out of it

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:09 PM
that was the reaction i was hoping for!!i just love making people mad i get a huge kick out of it

You aren't ever getting in the story, how's that? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:13 PM
hey, that isnt fair!(id do the same thing lol) just cause i made u mad doesnt mean u get to do that!!:twisted: besides, who knows what i might do if u do THAT?

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:15 PM
hey, that isnt fair!(id do the same thing lol) just cause i made u mad doesnt mean u get to do that!!:twisted: besides, who knows what i might do if u do THAT?

What would you do? XDXDXDXD:twisted::twisted:

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Let him read in peace, in the mean time I'll work on my next post. :eek:

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Let him read in peace, in the mean time I'll work on my next post. :eek:

Finished, I would like you guys to PM me about Chinsei's condition, but let me take over for the rogue tasogare plz :)

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:18 PM
fine fine...and trust me,u dont wanna no...:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:19 PM
fine fine...and trust me,u dont wanna no...:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

BRING IT HONEY!!! *Voice of Itsuki* XDXD :lol:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:24 PM
LOL!!i have to admit, i had to hold back on laughing on that...

takuya
07-05-2009, 05:25 PM
BRING IT HONEY!!! *Voice of Itsuki* XDXD :lol:
i got two responses one ARGGHHHHHHH two lol that sounds like something he knows

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:28 PM
agreed with takuya!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:29 PM
with a third of lol omg lol rofl lol lol lol!!

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Who do you think Gigen's personality was based off of? *points at myself*

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
lol have to agree have to agree.

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
As the Byakugan came to life the boy turned toward the ER again. He focused and let the sight move thru the door. He shifted on the bench as he tried to make sense of it all. He licked his lips with consideration as to how to put this. "They've got him open, I'm not sure if the main problem is in his heart or his lungs..." The boy felt Sabra's hands on his lap as she gripped his leg. "I can see his chakra circulation system..."

"Go on..." Sabra pressed when he fell silent for a while. "It's got alot of blocks in it, but other points are flared open... It's like it's trying to change shape, like he's got some kind of energy that want to change his body." The teen fell silent again as he saw Gin come in with that Tela person from before. The two neared the table and the blond immediated laid her hands on the jonin's exposed ribcage. He watched the woman swollow and could tell from her face this was worse then she thought.

He then say her talking with great speed to the other operators. The watched her turn to the man on the table and examine him with her eyes, she must of been seeing something similar to what he was because her fingers hovered over the spot where the chakra was gathering to. He then watched her close her eyes and start to pull chakra from the body. Gaki let the question leave his lips before he thought of who was listening to him, "They're draining his energy off?" He heard the gaze behind him and remembered who was there.

"They need to, don't worry it shouldn't hurt him..." The teen said quickly as he watched the scene. Gin had called for something to be delivered to the room, and he felt proud of his cousin as the medics inside obeyed her without question. One returned promptly with a box of something. He drew in a breath as she handed a pair of the contents to Gin. He saw the metal flare with the energy she'd drawn from her sensei.

They where chakra sensitive needles. He bit the inside of his mouth in sympathy pain as he watched the staff insert the needles where Gin showed them to. The teen then watched her take a thin line of wire from the box and tie the needles to eachother.

"She's a genius..." He murmured as he watched the needles channel energy from one chakra point to another, restoring the normal flow of the body. One of pull chakra from a point that was being flooded and channel it to where it should of been going. "She's stablized his system, it's starting to run normally, but he's going to be in a hell of a lot of pain when he wakes up." Gaki explained as he let his gift slip off and turned to Akemi with normal eyes. He watched the relief that filled her face and relaxed along with her as the jonin sat back.

Sabra hugged him and the teen buried his face into her hair. She held on till they heard the doors open again. A nurse they didn't know came out and asked the room a very important question. "Are any of you his blood type? He's going to need a transfer to help recover from the operation. We prefer to use fresh as it carries more chakra then the blood we have stored. Once they've closed him up we'd like to have a donation as soon as possible." The room fell silent as the ninja all looked at eachother, they weren't sure if any of them had his type, only Akemi knew what he was.

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Except the cards, I can't do that crap. But what you read about him, is me. I might even make him Bi.

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Okay that could be fun for Aiko!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:38 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!agreed with sabra and ur bi dude????never look at u the same way agian!!

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:39 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!agreed with sabra and ur bi dude????never look at u the same way agian!!

:cry: Whatevs

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:40 PM

Can I plead the fifth on my opinion of being bi? I think most people at tri anyway, try anything once.

NaruSakufluff4ever
lol if its that big a deal ill just say OMG if u do make him that lol

Sabra Kusabana

I still love you Nick! :mrgreen:

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 05:42 PM
((XD That would be interesting. Aiko is kind of a cross between me, Hidan, and a hyper active child lol))

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:42 PM
why does everyone gotsta hate?

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
((XD That would be interesting. Aiko is kind of a cross between me, Hidan, and a hyper active child lol))

I roflmfao'd at that!! XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 05:44 PM

((You are awesome, dude! My big sis is bi, BTWz.))

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:46 PM
why does everyone gotsta hate?

Cause they're jelous! Don't you know most people who are against being bi or gay are just not being open with themselves?

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Don't hate, appreciate! XD 2, 4, 6, 8, Who do we appreciate? the writing staff!!! XD

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:49 PM
lol this turned into a staff party in a matter of posts lol

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Yea.....we probably shouldn't talk about the story here. Did you guys look into Skype?

TheViolletteHeart
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Yea.....we probably shouldn't talk about the story here. Did you guys look into Skype?

((I can't get it. My big sister has Skype, though.))

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM

I can go download it for the messenger.

Nick Tasogare
07-05-2009, 06:07 PM
cool, tsukikage15 is me

Sabra Kusabana
07-05-2009, 06:10 PM
If I can get the thing to download right I'll tell you who I am, but it's giving me issues.

Nick Tasogare
07-06-2009, 10:06 AM
As Shin and Haruna sat on the stump, he began to tell her of his encounter with their "family". "They were very intelligent, and I don't mean Nara smart, I mean super smart. They could tell right away that I was from one of the other sections of the clan. They'll likely be able to tell the same from you. Be ready to fight. They have a strict code, and unless you can prove yourself, they will kill you, regardless. Rogue life has made them tough. I was not able to see their ability, because my battle was finished long before I let them use it. Be sure to keep an eye on the tattoo on their left arm. It might hold the key to their abilities." The two sat there, and Haruna analyzed her situation. She would probably need to pull out all the stops for this. She needed information.

As Gigen and Aiko were outside the hospital, a young, attractive male nurse passed by. Gigen couldn't help but stare at the man, his golden hair flowing in the wind, his shirt slightly rising up, showing his stomach, each time his foot hit the ground as he ran. He didn't know he had feeling for men as well as women. He hoped Aiko hadn't notice the red tint on his face, and she hadn't. What she had noticed was the turmoil within his heart. She knew he really liked her, and she felt the same, so she wasn't all too worried, but she would act as if she didn't notice anything, if not for his sake, than for her own.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 10:42 AM
O.O is all

TheViolletteHeart
07-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Haruna ran through a plan in her head. "Thanks," she said finally, rising from her seat. "I'll keep that in mind." Before Shin could say anymore, she ran off.

'There's somewhere I need to check out before I find the rogue branch...Luckily, it shouldn't be too far from where I'm headed.'

-----

Aiko closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 'Don't get jealous, Gigen's with you. He's not going to leave you for some random blond.' Several people who left theirgirlfriends for random blondes flash through the kunoichi's mind. She shook her head. 'Dammit, don't think like that! Besides, even if he does like that guy, think of the possibilities...' "Oh god..." She stood up and ran, hands clapped to her nose.

"Hey, where are you going?" her boyfriend called after her.

"Bathroom, be back!" She added in a whisper to herself, "Dammit, why do I have to have such a pervie inner voice?"

Viceroy
07-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Ice cold water fell over the afriasiantm and he jumped up in a fervor of kicking. For Kobe summer festivals meant partying, wine, and women. This night he had pushed it to far with the wine and was paying for it dearly. "He's awake." was all the ninja in front of him said before jumpimg off. Kobe looked around in a daze trying unsuccessfully to figure out where his jacket was and why he was sleeping behind a slaughter house. In his now sober state he remembered that he had an obligation to make.

The black jonin, as many peers called him, took a seat half shrouded in shadows. A young man in front of him leaned over his victim and forced a powerful genjutsu into his brain. After a few minutes Kobe interrupted him, "Gwi, stop it man you're killing me." Gwi was the understudy of the head of interrogation department, skilled but young. "Let me guess the brain wipe failed." The understudy nodded and Kobe shook his head, "You can't expect The Order to be so easy. Every member no matter how lowly is equipped with no emotions and untraceable memory." Gwi furrowed his brow in disappointment, "You should of told us that before we started instead of partying all night." "Take five Gwi." Kobe pushed the lower rank ninja out of the room. "Kobe? Don't do what I think you're about to do." "What ever could you mean?" The door slammed shut behind him and he sealed it with a rock jutsu. Out side Gwi could still get in but he knew there wasn't any other way came up with a good lie to tell.

The Order member gradually gained consciousness and was met with swift kick to the gut. The chair he sat in fell backwards and broke on the hard floor. "So the rumours are true. You've turned full traitor." the captive said as Kobe leaned over him with a hand glowing a sick green color. "I'm only going to ask questions once. Starting with what are you looking for?" The specific question forced a partial expression of contempt to streak across the captive's face for less than a second. Kobe's trained eye picked up and after a moment of silence he dug his hand into the subordinate's abdomen. It felt like hundreds of metalic spiders tearing through his colon and the pain was refreshed constantly.

Gwi tried hard to ignore the blood curling scream coming from the room. The captive finally started screaming words. "Water....under....ground." The malicious interregator lifed his hand and began recalling scenes from his child hood. He remembered his father talking to Deoxy about a certain fountain hidden underneath a village. It was hazy but he was sure that this was what the Order was after. Under him the man began coughing up blood and chuckling,"Once criminal always a criminal. You can't even try to be like them. You don't belong here you're filthy scum like the rest of us." Kobe reacted violently by breaking the man's clavicle. The action starled Kobe, he had just gotten angry. It was a strange feeling that he immediately suppressed.

Gwi watched Kobe as he walked out into the hallway with a folder in his hand. "Give this to the Kage." The afroman handed Gwi the file and walked off. "What about this guy?" Gwi called after him. "Kill him." "You're kidding right?"

"What took you guys so long?" Kobe walked up behind Gigen and sat down next to him. "Besides Chinsei almost dying you mean." Kobe looked at Gigen questioningly and made a mental note of it. "Oh I didn't know. Business first though. What did you learn?" Gigen leaned back and sighed, "Well you should being paying us. It took alot of digging to even find your mystery man. Aiko ran off with the research but I remember most of it. Supposedly this Deoxy guy was one of the founders of the light village. Of course he's changed his name so many times that every record of him is under a different alias. And everyone who knew Deoxy when he was in the village is now dead. He's living way past his bed time. I mean he should have been dead half a century ago." "Did you find anything after he became a missing nin?" "Not much. He was real good about covering his footprints. All they know is he was last seen with a pupil from the mist village about 80 some years ago. Now no one knows where he is. Not even The Order." Kobe nodded ponderously. A small picture was forming. If no one knew where Deoxy was then he would have to find his pupil, Kobe's father.

Interrogation using medical style torture was outlawed many years ago. But Kobe being a the rogue that he is learned it and is quite capable of causing extreme pain with out death. I'll bring more light about the fountain when the time comes.

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 02:52 AM
*Cursing in several languages.* Have to rewrite whole bloody post because of a hotkey malfunction... Stupid browser, and I'd been about to submit it too. The good news is now I'm irritated, and that means that the original length of this idea will be cut probly by about half.

Gin stalked the hall of the hospital, mad but as restrained as possible. Zen had tried to talk her into laying down in one of the staff rooms, but she would do no such thing. The archer watched her careful eyes as he walked with her. The two were silent, but his arm was around her. The genjustu user was questioning the merits of putting herself under when they heard her name being called behind them.

"Nibairou Gin, we need you to come with us." The two ANBU opperatives that stood there when the teens turned were more then expected by the young medic. "I wondered when you'd get here." Zen held onto her, "Why do you need her?" The shorter ANBU tilted their head at the young man. "Don't you know your place kid?" Gin stepped between the two, pulling away from her boyfriend. "Don't you know how to be polite?"

The short ANBU looked back at his companion. "She always this cheeky?" "Yes," you could hear the smile in the taller ninja's voice, "We like her that way." The short ninja turned his back on the teens. "Hurry up, the Hokage doesn't like to be kept waiting." As he started to walk so did Gin. Hands shot out to grab her shoulders, but she was gone from both his sight and his touch before they landed. Zen was left standing there in the hall alone, grasping at air. As quick curses eminated from the young man he cought a passing nurse blush at him.

____

They arrived quickly, and Gin was not surprised to find Tela there, looking like a cat who'd just won themselves a fat tuna. The women exchanged a mutual glare before the chunin bowed and greeted her Kage. "I've been informed of the night's activaties Gin." The words made the girl feel a metalic taste in her mouth, and realized she'd bit her lip in nervious reflex. "I know I broke the rules for field care ma'am." She said quickly, trying to hide that she was now sucking at her mouth.

"Yes, you did do that, you also saved the life of one of my most valued jonin." The words caused Tela's highboned features to fall. She whirled toward the desk and looked at the Hokage wideyed, obviously she thought that her report would get the girl in trouble. Lady Hokage crossed her fingers under her chin as she studied the teenaged medic.

"I am no longer taking no for an answer from you young lady. My opperatives in the field need your skilled mind and able body to help bring them home. Your chakra regeneration levels have been thru the roof, and you've advanced in your medical training faster then I'd hoped." The Hokage paused as she watched the girl's eyes for reactions. "You are being submitted for the next Jonin trial, as soon as you are ranked up you will be joining my ANBU opperatives. Until that time I am placing you in Kobe's unit of our medical division. He will be training you about how to turn you healing skills into killing skills, this will help to keep you alive long enough to be able to keep the rest of your team alive."

Tela seemed to be coming apart at the seems in anger now as she dug her nails into the Hokage's desk. "You're promoting her! After all the reckless things she's done! Have you gone mad?" The Hokage looked at the steaming medical praticioner. "If I wasn't this would probly never work." The Lady pointed toward the door, "Leave, and be glade I didn't promote her into your position as department head."

The tall medic scrambled from the office with that threat burned in her mind. Gin turned from the sight back to her Kage. "Ma'am, I'm not ready."

The older ninja looked her up and down, taking in the bloodied kinomo and the messed up hairdo. "You were interupted in the middle of the summer festival by a tragic accident that could of killed your sensei, not only did you keep your head, but you tended to your master with the calm resolve of a true medic. You are the only reason I believe he survived. If the report is correct you found him unresponcive, and without a heartbeat. You not only revived him, but held him stable till the unit came and took him away. You then ended up being the only person who could figure out a way to safely reroute his chakra network. Gin you are ready, you're more ready for this duty then anyone else I have."

The girl swollowed, "All that is true, but I've still made many bad calls, I still judge situations too fast, I'm still in training." The Hokage raised a hand to silence her. "Gin, you are probly the most skilled medical ninja I have seen in over twenty years. You are ready to be in the field. My ANBU need a ninja like you supporting them. My current squads are lucky to even get a medic, much less one of your caliber."

Gin looked down at the carpet for a long moment then finally raised her silvery eyes to her commander. "If you believe in me that much, then I accept the task placed before me, and only hope I can measure up to your expectations." The Hokage smiled warmly to her. "Opperative Nibairou you are now to give your full report on the condition of my jonin as of when last you left his side after surgery." The blond stood at attention and began her debriefing on the incident with her sensei.

After her report the young woman was allowed to return home. She would go to the hospital tomorrow with official paperwork on the details of her new position. She'd no longer be recieveing patients, but she would remain on call as an emergency unit. All of her current patients would be either reasigned or placed within the special care sector of the hospital for her to tend. After she was done with her current patients she would not be given anymore unless the Hokage ordered them to be placed under her care specifically, till then she would report only to Kobe.

The Nibairou family has only with Gin and her mother started to branch into the medical field, traditionally they specialize in ninja tools. The family has been crafting and designing things for ninja for generations. Rumor has it that they were the inventors of the first explosive tags, but no one in the family will confirm or deny that idea.

Kin spends most of her free time designing traps and tools with her father's guidance. Her current project is a trap she uses earth jutsu to plant and activate, so far it's only been tested in combat once, but it holds get promise as one of her best designs. The unfortunate test subject for the fight was Sasoku, who had a very interesting experience...

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 03:09 AM
cool, tsukikage15 is me

I'm deeply original, my user is Kusabana.Sabra I got the download to work early/late this morning.

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Aiko returned from the bathroom, nosebleed officially stopped, and Gigen was nowhere to be seen.

'I'm going to hope he went to see Kobe and not something else.' Her nosebleed started again as some very...interesting images appeared in her mind. 'Damn this teenage mind of mine...'

--------

Akemi clasped her hands together, hoping that Chinsei would be okay. It had been two hours since the blood transfer. Why hadn't she heard anything yet?

----Earlier----

"Are any of you his blood type? He's going to need a transfer to help recover from the operation. We prefer to use fresh as it carries more chakra then the blood we have stored. Once they've closed him up we'd like to have a donation as soon as possible."

All eyes turned to the psychic. She took a deep breath. "He's O negative."

The nurse bit her lip. "That's pretty rare."

"Really?" She sat up. "I have the same type. Take my blood."

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 07:39 AM
((hey V, sup?))

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 07:49 AM
((hey V, sup?))

((Not much...I caught the flu or something.))

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 07:50 AM
((Not much...I caught the flu or something.))

You too? Yea, I been sick for awhile too. XD WT F?! XD

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 07:51 AM
You too? Yea, I been sick for awhile too. XD WT F?! XD

((Flu has learned to spread through the computer too? :lol:))

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 07:54 AM
((Flu has learned to spread through the computer too? :lol:))

Well, I got it from Toma RNK, and he lives like, way up in northern MA, so a few hundred miles away from me, and then you got it, and so do a few other people XD OH NOES!!!! THE FLU IS GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Well, I got it from Toma RNK, and he lives like, way up in northern MA, so a few hundred miles away from me, and then you got it, and so do a few other people XD OH NOES!!!! THE FLU IS GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!

((Oh noes! O.O

:lol:))

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 07:59 AM
((Oh noes! O.O

:lol:))

Quick, get the......what do we have to prepare for this?.....O_o_o_O

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Quick, get the......what do we have to prepare for this?.....O_o_o_O

((Flu medicine and chicken soup.))

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Lol, V, If I had medicine, I would take it

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 10:26 AM
"Miss Akemi?" Akemi stood quickly, hoping the news was good. "We have him cleaned up, and he is stable for now. If you wish to see him, we are moving him to the ICU. I need to warn you, we needed to keep some needles in, to keep the flow of chakra normal." Right after the young nurse had finished, Akemi had taken off toward the ICU.

They weren't letting her in yet, because they were still getting him situated, and they were cleaning him up a bit more. The rest of the group was waiting outside of the ICU. They wanted to give the two some time alone.

When she was allowed into his room, there was a soft chair waiting for her. She ignored it, and stood by him, grasping his hand. She leaned closer, and whispered something to him.

Viceroy
07-07-2009, 04:28 PM
After taking the folder from Aiko and healing her chronic nosebleed Kobe headed home. He slid into the front room of the house and found his jacket laying folded on a corner table. Figuring Kea to be asleep he moved into the kitchen to find something to eat. "Long night Yami?" Kea stood leaning against the kitchen entrance with a what she called a smile. "You could say that." Kea reached into her pocket and pulled out a note, "They left this for you." The medic took it and scanned it quickly. "Looks like Gin will be joining the team." Kobe said happily. "You mean the girl from the hospital? She is a skilled medic. She should have her own team." "You're probably right but a medic like her needs to learn how to do more than heal. And I would caution you about calling her 'girl'." "Hmm. A hot head huh? Well no one is perfect. Now go get washed up you smell like swine. I want to show you some herbs I that just came in from the wave country I think you'll like them."

TheViolletteHeart
07-07-2009, 04:35 PM
((...Does it count as chronic nosebleed if it only happens when someone has pervie thoughts? XD))

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 05:15 PM
((...Does it count as chronic nosebleed if it only happens when someone has pervie thoughts? XD))

Depends on how often you think perverse thoughts! :D

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Depends on how often you think perverse thoughts! :D

Than, yea.....it is chronic.....:oops::mrgreen:

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Than, yea.....it is chronic.....:oops::mrgreen:

Naughty boy! That's okay, at least you have a healthy imagination! :mrgreen:

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 05:46 PM
You have no idea how healthy XD Who's gonna post next?

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 05:46 PM
You kinda left your post were V should go next.

Nick Tasogare
07-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Well, I figured it would be one of those things that we bring back a while later, like in some movies, where they say something, but theres no sound, and later, when the person who was spoken too remembers it, there is sound, like at the end of Shippuden: Bonds.

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Well in that case...

Kea lead her dark companion to the room where she'd stored the herbs, as she flipped the lights on she explained why they were unique. "The delivery came with a note about an incident that occured days before they were picked. The farmer reportly had a great serpentine beast rest in his field for a week, the herbs were picked as soon as it left. The beast was said to have been of many colors and to have taken only a single sheep while it rested there for food, it left the people unharmed, including a small girl who was out playing in the fields when it landed." The woman stepped to the box of herbs and took a sheet of folded paper from the inside. She passed the paper to Kobe.

"This is a drawing of what they saw." She explained as he examined the contents. "It's the that thing that came out of the portal Chinsei opened." He looked to the box of herbs, the leaves of the plants had become discolored, or rather they had become more vibrant. Several of what were supposed to be green were a rich teal color instead, and some of the red berries looked less like berries and more like orbs of blood, dark and heavy in appearence. "Have you tested any of them?" He asked as he lifted a bag from the box. "Yes, they seem to be fine for their purpose, even if they look different, in fact they hold more chakra then normal plants of their type." The woman smiled as she watched the medic with the bag.

"They're very healthy, I'd dare to say if I replanted them here most would grow just fine, even after having been in transit for days." She continued as she pointed to some of the herbs that were shipped with the root sense it was just as useful as the rest of the plant. "I believe that the changes are due to the serpent sleeping in the field, they said it didn't leave any destruction behind, most of the plants were completely unharmed even thought they should of been crushed by it's weight." The woman paused as she waited for the man to respond to all this information about the strange creature that had been freed from the other world.

Sabra Kusabana
07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
This arc is winding down, so I'm stepping a couple weeks forward. If that's a problem I can move this post later.

Gin pulled back from her exchange of blows with Kobe. The dark skinned man looked at her with pride. "Considering you sucked at throwing a punch less then a month ago I have to admit you're starting to scare me." He told her with a smirk as he watched the chakra light in her hands. The energy scalp was the first thing he had desided to teach her, and even though she'd been unsure at first the young medic had taken to the technique with great finesse. "Come at me, and this time try to screw up my nerve pathways, if you can land a hit." The jonin ordered as he dropped into a solid stance to guard from.

The blond attacked him with great speed, but he followed every blow, until she flipped backward and slammed his chin with her heel as she landed with her hands on the ground. She rocked forward crushing his foot as she did and trust her hands onto his legs. Slicing the hidden muscles under the flesh and bringing him to his knees facing her. "Well that's not what I expected, but it hurt..." Kobe said as he held where her hands had passed over his skin.

The chunin laughed at him as she pulled out from under his weight and helped him to his feet after he healed the internal damage. "Well if fights were planned they'd never be dangerious," Gin told him, and they shared a laugh over the exchange. As messenger appeared beside them as they feel back into position. "Ma'am, Sir, I have been sent to retrieve you. There is a patient at the hospital demanding your attention at once."

The two medics turned to the messenger, both concerned with who it might be, they knew Chinsei was still recovering and feared the worst. "Who," the younger ninja questioned. "Miss Kusabana Kisa, she went into labor." The messenger had barely finished his sentence as the blond sped off, Kobe following close behind. The two made it to the hospital and went to retrieve scrubs as soon as possible.

____

Gaki watched his girlfriend pacing the waiting room, and wished it was much bigger. She hadn't been allowed into the delivery, something about that there was no way someone covered in that much fur and dirt could be let in for the delicate proceedure. He had to admit neither of them were exactly clean. His white shirt was stained with places where she'd pressed him hard into the grass from tackling him.

He grinned as he recalled the match they'd been in the middle of when they got the message. He watched her move and wished they'd been left alone for just a few more minutes, he'd almost gotten her where he'd wanted her. The young nin followed her every step, the way her hair bounced, and swore if he ever tried to get her that riled again he'd pick a more private place to do it.

The woman's pets were almost as high strung as she was, he could see them move under her robe, a sure sign that they were upset. Finally he couldn't take staring at her any longer and stalked to the woman. His hands wrapped around her shoulders and he steered her to a seat. She objected even as he swept her legs out from under her and planted her bottom firmly into the cusions.

"Sabra..." The way he said her name made the mint eyed girl stare at him. "You're making me tired just watching, please, you can't make it go quicker by wearing a hole in the floor." Her mouth moved as if to protest, but they heard someone practically running down the hall, and that stopped her. The teens looked to find Tanshi, out of breathe and flushed from running. He was leaned hard against the nurse's desk, and was hurried into another room. When he emerged he was escorted to the delivery room by the same nurse who had him put on scrubs.

Sabra watched the man go in with her temper rising. "Don't..." Gaki warned as he could see her eyes shining with the heat of her rage. The woman looked up at him and he could tell already how much he was ganna regret that in about two minutes if he didn't do something. Thinking fast he did the only think that he knew would defuse her anger. Leaning in faster then she could respond he captured her lips with him, and as he heard her make a sound of protest he slid his hand behind her head to hold her to him. He snatched her hands with his free one as she tried to push him off. The boy didn't let her go till she relaxed against him.

He pulled back to look at her, and saw the way she was eyeing him before remembering her own temper. "You are ganna pay for that." The low hiss held threat that should have worried him, but the ex-hyuuga grinned at her. "I look forward to it, with interest." The two shared a long stare before the teen released her hands and took his seat beside her. They waited in silence for what seemed like forever. They saw Gin and Kobe pass into the delivery, but neither acknowledged the waiting teens.

____

Hours passed, and Gaki had gone to get the pair something to eat when the delivery room doors finally opened. Sabra stood to watch her mother be wheeled away on one of those rolling beds they had. She looked so terribly tried, but she'd spared her daughter a passing smile as she went by. The teen followed the wave of medics as the went down the hall. Tanshi was at the side of the cart, what concerned the girl was that she didn't see anyone with babies, and that Gin and Kobe were missing.

She missed the elevator as the group filed into it. She was impatiently waiting on a second one when Gaki found her again. He was carrying two closed containers of food and all he needed to do was look to get his question answered. "They're done, but I don't know anything." The kunoichi explained as she pressed the up button again.

Sabra slid inside fast as the doors to the elevator opened again, her boyfriend followed her without a word. They went up in silence, but as they did he could tell she was almost ready to scream at the waiting, even if it was just a few more minutes. They went out at the third floor, in the small hospital that ment the top.

As Sabra exited the machine so did he, the young man stayed right with her like a shadow as she asked the person at the nearest desk where her mother had been taken. The two made their way to a room near the end of the hall. She didn't knock before going in, and Gaki hesitated for the first time. He didn't want to barge in if the doctors were still doing anything with her mother, he found a chair and waited like a good boy.

____

Sabra looked around the room, she could see Tanshi leaning over the bed, and from the curl of hair that was waving around the side knew that her mother was there. There were still two nurses busily hooking up machines and such around the room. She looked to the side as she cought moment behind a curtain. Gin stepped out from behind the sheet. "There you are, come on, you should see your new brothers!" The excitement in her friend's voice cought her off guard as the pink haired girl was drug behind the curtian. In a tiny bed there rested two objects in folded blankets.

The girl hesitated, she didn't want to do this, not really. She'd been denying this reality to herself for months. She felt her friend's hand leave her back and looked to see that Kobe had pulled her away, and was pulling the curtian back around to leave the girl in privacy. Sabra stared down at the slowly squirming bundles in the little crib. She felt cold, this was somehow more frieghtening then any enemy she'd ever faced.

She heard voices outside the curtian and wished she could run away without having to have everyone think she was crazy. The teen slowly bent over the crib, her hand touched the blanket on the right, and then pulled back as the thing inside twitched. She heard it cry and panicing she scooped the bundle up. She held the blanket against her, making shushing sounds, then slowly pulled the edge back.

The color of the thin strands of hair cought her first. and the girl leaned over the crib to pull aside the other blanket's folds. She heard the baby in her arms fall quiet as she laughed, she couldn't help it. It was the most girly shade of pink she could imagine, not as hot as her own, but still very female. As the sound bubbled up from her throat she heard the curtian pull back, and looked behind her.

Tanshi was looking at her with indignate eyes. "What is so funny about my sons?" He demanded in a low volume. The teen continued her giggling as she passed the man his son and stepped past him. The girl went to hug her mother as she let the emotions come out of her with her laughter. Kisa hugged her back and smiled to the girl. "You know your's was close to the same color when you were born. It'll darken up, and then you won't be able to deny they're your brothers." The woman told her daughter as they smiled at eachother.

The girl took the empty seat by her bed and laid her head against he mother's hand. The woman rubbed her hair with her other hand and sighed in contentment. "I'm sorry for how I've acted the last while momma." The woman shushed her with a low sound as she looked over the girl to where Tanshi was laying the baby back down with it's twin.

Kisa smiled as he came to sit at her other side. He rubbed her shoulder as he sat there, and looked across at Sabra. Soon she'd be considered his daughter, they'd scheduled the wedding for a few months from when Kisa'd been supposed to deliver, even though that came early they could look forward to it now without worry.

The man was proud to have two health sons now in his life and as he looked away from the teen to his future wife he had never felt more relaxed. The chittering of creatures drew the man's attention and he stood to catch Aoi and Kuro as they were rushing toward the crib. Sabra snatched them both up before he reached them, and tucked them away, back into her sleeves. "I need to get these guys out of here before the nurses come back, and throw me out," she said as she scuried for the door.

As she came into the hall she found Akemi talking with Gaki. "I thought you said you wouldn't leave Chinsei's side till he got to come home." Sabra said as she looked the female jonin over. Indeed she did look like she'd spent the last two weeks at a bedside, she practically imminated tired. The woman gave her a warm smile, and they hugged. "I know what I said, but even I didn't know your new sibling would come so soon." The psychic explained as she held the girl at arm's length.

"Siblings," the teen corrected. "Two baby boys," she added as she smiled to her long time friend. Akemi grinned at her, "Great to hear!" Gaki stood and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, as the older woman stepped aside so he could. Akemi laid her hand on the door, "Can I go in?" Sabra nodded to her, and the ninja want inside as quiet as a mouse. The teens held eachother for a while longer, then Gaki moved to look at the young woman's face. "Are you okay?" She nodded, and then grabbed hold of him again. She face buried against his neck, he felt the hot streaks against his skin as she rubbed her eyes against him.

He stroked her back and looked around to be sure no one was staring. Gaki knew she wasn't really ready for this still, but he didn't really understand why she was having so much trouble over the fact that his sensei had fathered her new siblings. Still he would stand by her, and if that ment letting her drench his shirt while standing in a hallway that was fine by him. The boy twisted and slid into the chair he'd been using, taking his girlfriend with him. She curled into his lap and let all her stress out against his chest. It was better it all come out now then wait till the new twins were taken home.

The ex-hyuuga waved Akemi off as she came back into the hall. She didn't understand the pink haired kunoichi's pain any more then he did, but she knew better then to bother them. Gaki stroked his girlfriend's hair with a gentle hand as the other spread across her back to support her. It was ganna be a longer afternoon then he thought, but he supposed that's what happened when you had someone go into labor without warning. As Sabra let him hold her she tried to put her emotions in order, that was easier said then done, but she'd try, for her mother's sake.

Sabra Kusabana
07-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Her hand on the blade rolled as her shoulder went back and she made contact with the target's chest. The smoke and pop of a replacement jutsu met her senses as she watched the straw decoy fall in pieces at her feet. The woman whirled, turning to the new position of her enemy. Her blond hair moved like an accent as she dashed forward, leaping high to slice at him. The boy was gone again, and as she landed the golden eyed girl short chakra into the ground. She whirled and blocked his attack as her energy found his.

Sasoku flipped away from her as her sword barely missed his face. He stared at his opponet across the field, they had a growning audience of academy students. Kin was using her newest toy, with him as test subject. The long finely crafted blade was a gift from her father. She wasn't nearly as skilled in melee as he was, but she was well trained enough that he had to be careful. The blade was easily the length of her arm, which gave her deadly reach, and sense she was using it in her left hand that left her dominate hand free to manipulate her favorite weapon.

The teen let a long breath out as he watched the wired kunai spin in one hand as she leveled the sword in the other. If he didn't move soon she'd use her kunai to make him move, but if he wasn't cautious she could seriously hurt him with the new blade. The red head stood, careful to keep an eye on her moving kunai, he knew she was channeling earth chakra for now, but if the weapon lite with electricity he'd be ready to dodge.

They paced in a tight circle around eachother, never giving the other their back. The male ninja finally moved, taking to the air with a great leap. He used the mild amount of wind he could manipulate to put a spring in the action, not as much as Gin could, but he would gain momentium from the move. The girl shot chakra into her line and threw the kunai. It shot true, but her eyes went wide as she watched it catch in the fibers of another substitution. She looked in time to see her miscalculation rise from the ground behind her.

Sasoku's arms went under her's and pulled back, bowing her against his chest and causing her to be left pretty much useless. She moved the sword in an attempt to get at him, but he was hugging her too close to safely cut him without injuring herself. Kin tried to break his hold, but felt the ground move out from under her. The other teen had raised a slight mound under his feet, just enough to remove her from stable ground.

"You lost sensei!" One of the girls in the batch of onlookers said in disappointment, but the chunin could see a couple of boys giving eachother high fives for Sasoku's success. The two had kind of become a battle of the sexes symbol for the kids. Kin relaxed against him and after a few seconds to be sure it wasn't a trick her opponet released her. The woman dropped lightly to the earth and sheathed the new weapon into the scabard on her back. It ran almost the length of her body, and coencidently added just a touch more material covering her spine.

Sasoku waved off the praise of the boys that came to his side after the woman stepped away. It was actually the break between classes, and they'd put on a little show while actually training. He watched as Kin was surrounded by several curious girls. The boy looked around the field and spotted her fallen kunai, still attached to it's line that lead back to the other teacher. He raised his hand toward it and heard the intake of breath as the kids watched the object pop up from it's place and come toward his hand. "Cool sensei! That's part of the puppet justu, right?" The ginger nodded to the child, "Yes, it's use of the basics with just a bit extra chakra pushed in to lift the kunai." He explained as he grasp the weapon.

Kin came to take it from him, reeling the wire back in under her sleeve as she did. The line vanished, as did the weapon into it's compartment within her clothing. "You're pretty mean with that blade." The compliment made the woman shrug, "No, I've only had it long enough to figure out how to not hurt myself." She turned her back on him as she headed for the school building. Sasoku shook his head, she'd been like that for over a week now, completely aloof, and he didn't for the life of him know why. He watched as she passed Isamu at the door to the academy, the girl smiled and waved to him kindly. The ginger's crystal blue eyes took in the exchange, but there was little to be made of it.

They were all teaching this term, it was best that they got along, at least well enough to stay civil. He sighed again as the kids around him all started asking him questions about what he'd be teaching this afternoon. He wondered if this was ganna be how he spent the rest of his ninja days, it was enjoyable, but somehow dealing with a dozen wannabe genin was not what he called exciting.

____

Sabra stood at the memorial stone, a single pure white lotus held in her hands as she stared down at it. Going to her knees she wedged the bloom against the side of the great rock where her father's name rested. She closed her eyes as she bowed her head. She prefered this deserted spot to the cemetry, and as the sun started to decent on her second day as a big sister she felt her throat tighten. "Dad, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now..." The choking sound of her sob was absorbed by the large stone as she leaned against it.

The images in her head of the newborns came to torment her, Danshi and Kimaru. They were named for their grandfathers. She couldn't help but smile softly at the lack of inventiveness in Tanshi's family. Her own grandfather's name was quite fitting for someone born a Kusabana. She let herself enjoy the quiet of this place as she thought of the two little boys. She could still feel the tears running down her face, they'd somehow finally brought it home to her, the missing spot her dad was supposed to fill in her heart ached.

The girl rubbed the spot where she'd gotten to carve his name on this stone. It was by chance she'd stumbled upon this spot that day almost five years ago now. The old man that had let her help didn't even know who she was, but had let her do it anyway. She still wasn't sure it that was just kindness, or if he'd presumed from her tears that he was the daughter of the man who'd fallen in action.

The wind blew thru the empty space around her, circling the stone. It carried all sorts of sounds and smells, they cradled her senses as it dried her face. The girl breathed it in, and her eyes flew open as one scent hit her. She looked around, shooting to her feet for better view. Her ponytail flew around in frantic motion as she glanced from side to side.

That was her father's smell, or at least what she remembered it as. The trees were still, and the air now calm as she watched for anything that moved. Finally her eyes came to rest back on the stone in it's solemn quiet symbolisim. Her features went wide and her mouth parted as she looked for the flower, but it was gone, taken by the wind.

The young woman looked up at the sky to be sure it was not a bird, but nothing was there except the pink and orange of sunset. She felt the wind catch her body again and swore there was a hand in the feeling, but when she looked nothing was there again. A shiver ran down her spine as she gave one last glance at the old worn stone. "I love you papa." The wind tugged at her hair again, and she sprinted away.

The girl didn't stop till she'd reached the steps of her home. The sound of Sheu cooing over the new babies could be heard all the way in the entry room. Sabra slid her shoes off and made her way to the room that was their's. As she slipped insider the long time nanny greeted her with happy giggles. "They have your mother's hair and Tanshi's eyes, aren't they just adorable?" The teen shrugged, "Yeah, they'll look so cute when I put them in my older dresses and parade them thru town at about three."

Sheu laughed at the thought as she stroked the infants backs while they slept. They were heavy sleeping babies at least, that was good for everyone involved. Kuro and Aoi were constantly trying to get up into the crib with them. The two young ferret stared up at their master as if asking for her help in their current assault on the cradle. Ruby and Onyx slept on their palette to the side paying the kits and the babies no mind. Sabra looked down at the babies and let herself smile, she was ganna have her hands full for a while now.

____

Gin pushed her hair from her face as she worked. Her mother had gotten her an elaborate set of equipment that she'd arranged in her room. It was a sharp constrast to her twin's gift from the few days before. She turned the dial on a burner to lower the intensity of the small flame as she carefully lifted the glass that had been resting on it. The bubbling goo inside the container gave off a thin trail of smoke as she swirled it, looking at the consistency. She sat it back on the burner and scribed something on a note pad as she turned back to her miniature lab. The five piece set was perfect for advancing her herb use, and mixing skills.

She flipped the small hourglass at her side as she turned the burner up again, and glanced out the window, it was starting to get dark. How long had she been at this? Did it really matter? Two questions she didn't care enough about to answer herself. The young medic added a few crushed leaves from her mortar and pestle to the glass and watched as they crumpled into the liquid, causing their fluids to seep out and mix with it. She took down a few more notes as she watched it started to change colors, and she tapped the side of it to make the leaves shake down.

Gin didn't looked up as she heard her door open, "I'm fine, I don't need dinner." She called as she tapped the glass again. "No, you need someone to haul you out of this room." The voice made her turn to see Zen standing in her doorway, and Gaki not far behind. "Come on, we're supposed to meet Kyou and Itsuki tonight, they got word from Haruna, and they wanted to tell everyone at once." The long haired teen strolled thru her shared room and laid his hand on her work table. "And we're not taking no for an answer," he told her.

"I can't leave this right now, tell them I couldn't make it." Gin insisted as she turned back to the notes she had. "Gaki." "You got it." The blond felt hands wrap around her followed by being pulled from her seat, her silver eyes flared with anger as she watched Zen lean over her work and shut off the burner while removing the glass from the remaining heat. "This will wait, beside sometimes letting it just soak can help ingredients mix."

Gin looked at Gaki as he held her, "You might just have signed your death warrant," she hissed. The black haired boy met her cold gaze with a calm one. "I think you'll have to fight Sabra for that right, and somehow I don't think you'll be getting it." The confidence of his words made the woman huff as her boyfriend came to take hold of her instead. "You are both in so much trouble." Zen laughed at her, "Beat me for it later, but we're late already, so come on." He actually scooped her up into his arms and carried her out with her protesting, at the same time she hugged his neck.

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Kyou bounced excitedly as everyone entered the house. "Come on! Itsuki won't let ayone see it--not even himself--until we're all seated!"

The designer watched as everyone squeezed in on the couches that had been aranged. Then he unfurled the paper Makoto had brought them. He cleared his throat.

"Dear Kyou and whoever else sees this,

I am grateful that you notified me of Chinsei's condition. I would say I hope he is well, but hope is too strong of an emotion to describe what I feel.

If you really want to hug me as much as Sabra told me in her letter, you'll have to fight me first. As it is, I am...intrigued to see how you have improved. However, the only one of you I can honestly say I'm looking forward to seeing is Gin.

As for what I have been up to these past seven months...Let's just say I have gotten far stronger and smarter. My current journey is to the settlement of the rogue Tasogares. The exact location shall remain indisclosed in case this note is intercepted.

Be ready.

--Haruna"

Everyone in the room just stared at each other for a moment, not a sound escaping any of them.

((Does anyone want to add anything before I finish this arc up?))

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 07:17 AM
not as long as the other arcs, but this was still good lol

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 07:30 AM
not as long as the other arcs, but this was still good lol

((This one didn't have as much plot as the other arcs. Plus, we had many long posts in this arc, so it makes it seem shorter than it really is.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 08:07 AM
true true

Viceroy
07-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah I have nothing to add right now. Unless there will a ts of more than a few months.

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Yeah I have nothing to add right now. Unless there will a ts of more than a few months.

((Probably not. I plan to open the next one with Haruna returning, which wouldn't make it more than a couple weeks/a month later.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 08:46 AM
oh hurray!haruna returns!!

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 08:50 AM
oh hurray!haruna returns!!

((Of course! Did you think we were going to make her become a rogue?

...Actually, I can see where someone could start to think that...))

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Whoa, Haruna totally burned them in her letter XD

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
seee V seee???if nto for the year limit should be considered rogue instantly!!

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2009, 09:52 AM

what?

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM

((She hasn't run out her year limit yet. I have plans for her, and none of them involve Haruna going rogue.))

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Whoa, Haruna totally burned them in her letter XD

((Not totally. She (in a way) complimented Gin. Also, she could have said that there was no way any of them improved at all, but instead she acknowledged that they have improved and said she was interested in seeing how so.))

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2009, 10:00 AM
We actually have plans for a rogue among us. Could you PM me, and I'll try to fill you in? Thanks!

Airgrimes
07-08-2009, 10:01 AM
gr8 strory.

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
gr8 strory.

((Thanks.))

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-08-2009, 10:16 AM
wait did u mean viollette or me?

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Akemi returned to Chinsei's side. She sat and slipped her hand under his. Slowly, he began to stir.

The Hamaski's eyes lit up. "Chinsei!"

"Akemi, wha--"

She hugged him tightly. "You've been out for weeks." The psychic relaxed her grip. "Kisa had her sons. They're beautiful. You'll have to see them later. But first...You've been talking in your sleep. You kept saying my name, but I could never undertand what you were saying."

The male sat up. "Well...There was something I need to ask you..."

"What is it?"

The Tasogare leaned up next to her ear and whispered something.

-------

A storm had rolled in just as Haruna was about to reach her next destination. She ran for shelter in a nearby house. It looked to be falling apart in places, but it was better than nothing, in her opinion.

As she stepped into the building, the turquoise-haired girl stepped on something. She bent down and picked it up. The item was an ANBU mask, ancient in appearance. The chunin studied it closer and realized that it was the same mask Tenshi had been holding.

She turned as the door opened again.

"What are you doing here? And why do you have one of my clan's artifacts around your neck?" came the sound of a female's voice.

Lightening flashed, allowing Haruna to see the cresent moon tattoo. It had intricate designs inside; swirls and drawings in great detail.

"You must be a Tasogare," she said, placing a hand on her collar. "My grandmother was the last of the Leaf's branch. This choker was passed down and now belongs to me." She moved her hand lower to her other necklace. "And this belonged to one of my ancestors as well."

The Tasogare remained hidden in the darkness. "I don't like the monotone in your voice. No matter, I'll fix that."

Her eyes began to glow. The Leaf nin watched the outline of the other girl's arm and hand moving around. Then she felt fear shoot through her. Haruna had no idea where it came from.

"Yawn. I'm sorry; what did you say about my voice?"

The mysterious Tasogare growled. "I thought I implanted fear in you! How can you still be so calm!?"

The strategist quietly slipped nail files from her sleeve into her right hand. "I trained myself to keep my emotions under control. It would take a lot to make my emotionless mask crack." She threw the weapons at the girl. "I'm not a chunin for nothing."

"Chunin-shmunin...If I weren't a rogue, I'd be a chunin, too!" She used substitution.

Before the rogue could run away, Haruna cut in front of her path and knocked her unconscious. "Whatever." As lightening lit the sky again, she looked over the other teens face. "I have a feeling you'll be useful for more things than information. I'll just have to make sure you don't escape."

((Ending it here because I'm evil like that. I'll start the next arc in just a few minutes. Thank you to all our readers. We love you guys. Keep reading and commenting.))

Nick Tasogare
07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
SOON SOON SOON SOON DO IT SOON!!!! XD I can't wait...I wonder whats gonna happen......Oh yea...I know whats gonna happen!! Chinsei is gonna----(V holds my mouth shut, and knocks me out, and drags me to the next section)

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
SOON SOON SOON SOON DO IT SOON!!!! XD I can't wait...I wonder whats gonna happen......Oh yea...I know whats gonna happen!! Chinsei is gonna----(V holds my mouth shut, and knocks me out, and drags me to the next section)

((The beginning of part 4 is up!))