PDA

View Full Version : New Sage/Kyuubi Mode

EvL j3st3r
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
So we've seen Naruto combine Sage and Kyuubi mode before......but that was before kyuubi control. Can he do it now with kyuubi control? If so, there are many questions. Would it make much difference from what he can do already? What would it look like? Would it have a time limit like regular sage mode? Or anything else you can think of. I'd like to hear your theories on the possible new Sage/Kyuubi mode.

Darkaura-
10-20-2010, 09:09 PM
i don't think he can combine the 2, but i believe he can switch between them. LEts say hes in SM, and he gets put under genjutsu, i beleve he can activate his kyubi mode and cancel out genjutsu, this would also work the other way around, thus making him uncontrollable under genjutsu ( not impervious because he needs to figure out hes under genjutsu b4 he can switch). also lets say they can fuse like how his eyes showed both chakras when talking to nagato, i would assume that the nature chakra would become disrupted by the nyubbi chakra over time, so there would be an extreme timelimt.

my last point would be an upgraded rasengan, a natural energy rasengan/futon and a kyubi chakra rasengan/futon which would probably blow up the world.

-int he words of youtube rate comment suscribe. cheers

Sennin
10-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Maybe later .. I don't think he will combine them soon ... first we need to see few combats in kyuubi mode