PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Vixen vs. Animal Path

zebrakiller
10-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Vixen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vixen_(comics)).

1. animal path only
2. all six paths

lets restrict vixen's totem powers for now. no anansi hax or metahuman powers just yet.

i like this theme...

New EDIT: straight up no mind control hax for vixen.

Nyruss
10-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Wiki sez: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vixen_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities)
So far, Vixen has used the following skills: the telepathic and physical abilities of Gorilla Grodd

Mind rape.

zebrakiller
10-20-2010, 01:14 PM
consider telepathy like genjutsu, good ninja can dispel it. next.

Nyruss
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Is this a claim you are making or are you changing the rules to insure that Pain can't lose?

zebrakiller
10-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Is this a claim you are making or are you changing the rules to insure that Pain can't lose?
just following bg rules. all that stuffs supposed to be equal isnt it? anyway yeah, no mind raping. i dont know or care if pain loses or wins, hence why i posted this thread so we could debate it.

i dont think vix would need it anyway.

Nyruss
10-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Equalization only applies to stuff like chakra/reiatsu/whatever. If you want to specify that something else is equal, as the thread creator you can do so, but if you don't think of some hax that one of the characters has first and put it in the main post, I don't think it should be equalized after that hax has been pointed out.

Meh, either way, it don't matter. Wiki sez:

the body armor of an abalone (which proved strong enough to withstand a punch from Superman)

Vixen's claws are particularly sharp and tough, enabling her to rend through a variety of substances, such as fabric, wood, and even soft metals and cinder block with ease. Her claws are magically enhanced and have drawn blood from individuals who are considered highly durable like Geo-Force, Despero and Pre-Crisis Superman

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-20-2010, 11:16 PM

No, just no. Genjutsu is using one's mental prowess and Chakra to send his opponent into a mental, hellish realm. No way in the definition does it state that it states that the user is able to read minds, move objects with ESP, or distort minds on both the physical and mental state in reality.

And by the way, the equality rule only applies to energy sources. For example, if we were to have a Bleach VS Naruto character match, then a Bleach's Reishi would be equalized with Naruto's Chakra.

cnorwood
10-21-2010, 01:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i really hope you arent serioushttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

zebrakiller
10-21-2010, 10:25 AM
No, just no. Genjutsu is using one's mental prowess and Chakra to send his opponent into a mental, hellish realm. No way in the definition does it state that it states that the user is able to read minds, move objects with ESP, or distort minds on both the physical and mental state in reality.

And by the way, the equality rule only applies to energy sources. For example, if we were to have a Bleach VS Naruto character match, then a Bleach's Reishi would be equalized with Naruto's Chakra.
telepathy actually only means u can read minds and communicate using ur mind. moving objects is telekinesis. genjutsu amounts to messing with ur senses and distorting ur ability to think clearly, same as mind rape. its not that bad an equality to make and i only did it to avoid a complete rapestomp if vixen has access to grodds mind control powers. chill out.

besides doesnt rinnegan give pain some form mind control powers seeing as he controls all the paths, not to mention all the summons.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 10:53 AM
The Paths are dead bodies being remotely animated via transmitted chakra. It's closer to Sasori's puppets than it is to mind control. :P

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Vizen obviously wins this but how do you exactly mind rape a corpse?

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 11:59 AM
With no Nagato present to mindrape, Animal Path has to either have a mind of its own, or be a lifeless corpse.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 12:04 PM
I was under the impression that Nagato is there its just he is a nonfactor.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM
If he's there he can be mindraped.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
If he's there he can be mindraped.

I did say nonfactor for BG purposes.

Regardless Animal Path has always been controlled by chakra waves. He is still mindless or souless.

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Either way.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Either way.

Then I don't think Animal Path will be mind raped. Unless mind controlled.

Anyway you know I was just being obstinate about it. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 12:33 PM
You will be appropriately punished. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2urb5u9.gif

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 12:35 PM
You will be appropriately punished. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2urb5u9.gif

Go punish someone else who deserves it not moi. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2d6mz611.png

zebrakiller
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
ok can we agree no mindrape? thats vixen jacking grodds power anyway, not even her own. i honestly thought all six paths would be a challenge for her alone, hence why i included the second scenario...

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Unless animal path has a mind and lacks mind defenses (to be fair it probably will its just Gorilla Grodd like mind rape is very strong) and Narutoverse mind defense is a mostly low tier) then it will be mind raped but it technically doesn't have a mind unless you think Nagato's chakra waves are brain waves which aren't either.

That is why many don't accept Itachi can Tsukiyomi a Path because its mental crippling effects won't cross over to the Original one.

zebrakiller
10-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Unless animal path has a mind and lacks mind defenses (to be fair it probably will its just Gorilla Grodd like mind rape is very strong) and Narutoverse mind defense is a mostly low tier) then it will be mind raped but it technically doesn't have a mind unless you think Nagato's chakra waves are brain waves which aren't either.

That is why many don't accept Itachi can Tsukiyomi a Path because its mental crippling effects won't cross over to the Original one.
but i thought rinnegan made it so pain could see and feel everything the paths see and feel..?

Nyruss
10-21-2010, 08:21 PM
It does.

321zigzag3
10-21-2010, 08:24 PM
but i thought rinnegan made it so pain could see and feel everything the paths see and feel..?

Yes and no its bit more complicated. Otherwise Nagato would have been affected by Toad Song but he wasn't.

Draining Natural Energy turned Preta Path into stone but not Nagato.

All this is done by purely chakra waves and god knows how.