PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's Version of the Chidori Techniques for Rasengan

Nick Tasogare
06-27-2009, 12:54 AM
You know how Sasuke is able to use Chidori as needles, a stream, a shield, and the normal form by changing the Chakra Form of the original Chidori, what would Naruto be able to do if he changed the Chakra Form of Rasengan?

ThunderSpirit
06-27-2009, 09:13 PM
You know how Sasuke is able to use Chidori as needles, a stream, a shield, and the normal form by changing the Chakra Form of the original Chidori, what would Naruto be able to do if he changed the Chakra Form of Rasengan?

I am not sure, but I would think he could change the chakra form to something other than rasengan and create similar jutsu using his own wind nature chakra.

Windking
06-27-2009, 09:53 PM
I am not sure, but I would think he could change the chakra form to something other than rasengan and create similar jutsu using his own wind nature chakra.

i agree

Sage Of Six Paths
06-28-2009, 08:57 AM
I don't think that he'd be able to.

Lightning is more abstract and easier

to manipulate. Rasengan is strictly a ball.

It's form can not be altered as easily. I mean

a shuriken, sure. But a shied or a stream, it would

have to be a rotation stream which might be scientifically

impossible.

Tobi46
06-28-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't think that he'd be able to.

Lightning is more abstract and easier

to manipulate. Rasengan is strictly a ball.

It's form can not be altered as easily. I mean

a shuriken, sure. But a shied or a stream, it would

have to be a rotation stream which might be scientifically

impossible.

Naruto, is a Anime and alot of "Impossible" things happen there ..

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Okay....

Devroux
05-31-2010, 10:55 AM
How long ago was this post made? He has the Rasen-Shuriken now...

Kidd Jinn
06-08-2010, 03:20 AM
maybe he could add water nature into the mix and then it could possible work

kvSaku
06-08-2010, 12:14 PM
For a defense he could have a gaint rasengan ball cover him. He would be in the middle of it.

Level6Ninja
06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
How long ago was this post made? He has the Rasen-Shuriken now...

6/27/09. it says when the posts are made.

For a defense he could have a gaint rasengan ball cover him. He would be in the middle of it.

that would not be a good idea because chakra would be swirling in the middle.

Itachi-26
06-25-2010, 12:10 AM
I don't know. The only form of rasengan that has had its shape altered was RasenShuriken.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-25-2010, 12:29 AM

For that to work he will have increase the diamater of the Resengan which will allow it to spiral around him, much to the size of the Ultra Rasengan, and then change the ratio of chakra, so that so he can enable it to continue to spiral/spin it around him, therefore will have to make two Rasengans one in each hand to increase the strength and rotation to first learn how to do it, though if he succeeds it will probably work a lot like Neji's 8 trigrams, palm rotation.

Though one thing that Naruto does need is a secondary element, even before thinking on becoming Hokage, as said, most Jonin have two Chakra Natures
In this scenario Sasuke has already surpassed his power, as Sasuke already has two Chakra Natures and able to manipulate them both with ease.

I think once Naruto discovers a second element he may then beable to manipulate that chakra Nature into various ways of defense and attack.

lolohwd
06-25-2010, 12:31 AM
if he could he could spin the wind chakra under his feet allowing floating

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-25-2010, 12:44 AM
if he could he could spin the wind chakra under his feet allowing floating

Either that or can manipulate his wind chakra nature out of his back creating wings, kind of like choji with his food pills when he gets butterfly wings.
Then he can force the wind pressure down and beable to levitate.

lolohwd
06-25-2010, 12:49 AM
Either that or can manipulate his wind chakra nature out of his back creating wings, kind of like choji with his food pills when he gets butterfly wings.
Then he can force the wind pressure down and beable to levitate.

agreed.

the wings are a little to hard to concentrate for naruto
i was thinking more a giant big plate like how gaara does it
as for defense like said above a giant wind ball would be nice but i think its to difficult for naruto i was thinking bursts of air

jwesterville
06-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Isn't that what Rasenshuriken and the Sage Mode Rasengans are for?

tanman
06-27-2010, 10:45 AM
In the trailer for the 4th Shippuden movie his kunai is radiating a blue aura.
So let's see.

nelstheviking
06-27-2010, 11:37 PM
I think that the things sasuke does with lightning are more of just him using lightning techniques, not chidori. Chidori makes that lightning into a blade that can cut through anything, while sasuke's other techniques just electrocute people.

Rasengan doesn't use any elements, it's just a chakra shape manipulation. But i guess if you add in the chakra form manipulation, you might be able to come up with alternate versions of the rasen-shuriken depending on what elements you put into it.