PDA

View Full Version : Why Tsunade is a good hokage.

TheBlackChidori
10-16-2010, 04:31 PM
I dont care for her either. She's weak, makes horrible leadership decisions, and likes to push Deva Path's buttons, which isn't bright. But stop calling her a bad Hokage. Let's look at some of the good stuff she's done.

1. Left her life behind to become the 5th Hokage. Nearly sacrificed herself for Naruto(like 5 times), and rejected Orochimaru's offer to bring back her loved ones, all to save Konoha.
2. Picked up a 50 foot sword and drove it through Manda's mouth.
3. Healed Rock Lee, who's muscles were torn to shreds.
4. Healed Kakashi, who was completely mind-raped by Itachi.
5. Offered help to Sunagakure when every other village refused, when their Kazekage was abducted. No casualties.
6. Set up a strategy to corner Kakuzu and Hidan, and trusted Shikamaru, a Chunin, to carry it all out. How many other Kage's would trust a Chunin?
7. Used every bit of her chakra to heal and save nearly every villager during Pain's attack.
8. Large boobs
9. Drinks alcohol. She ain't no square like Hiruzen.
10. Large boobs
11. Healed Neji and Choji from a sure death, after the Sasuke Retrieval.
12. Brought Konoha out of destruction after Orochimaru's attack, and in just 3 years made sure it kept its status as the nation of power in the Land of Fire.
13. Clearly bisexual, Shizune? Open-mindedness is nice.
14. Abused the village elders. This is the top reason.

So yeah. stfu about Tsunade. She may not be strong enough to hold off a Kyuubi, or defeat Madara Uchiha, but she has big boobs.

lolohwd
10-16-2010, 04:33 PM
number 10........i agree lol
number 13 is my fantasy!!1

Jonesy
10-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Tsunade is great hokage. I agree 100% about this.

Especially #10. ;)

Semog
10-16-2010, 04:35 PM
I dont care for her either. She's weak, makes horrible leadership decisions, and likes to push Deva Path's buttons, which isn't bright. But stop calling her a bad Hokage. Let's look at some of the good stuff she's done.

1. Left her life behind to become the 5th Hokage. Nearly sacrificed herself for Naruto(like 5 times), and rejected Orochimaru's offer to bring back her loved ones, all to save Konoha.
5. Offered help to Sunagakure when every other village refused, when their Kazekage was abducted. No casualties.
6. Set up a strategy to corner Kakuzu and Hidan, and trusted Shikamaru, a Chunin, to carry it all out. How many other Kage's would trust a Chunin?
7. Used every bit of her chakra to heal and save nearly every villager during Pain's attack.
8. Large boobs
10. Large boobs
12. Brought Konoha out of destruction after Orochimaru's attack, and in just 3 years made sure it kept its status as the nation of power in the Land of Fire.

So yeah. stfu about Tsunade. She may not be strong enough to hold off a Kyuubi, or defeat Madara Uchiha, but she has big boobs.

hmmm large boobs *_*
And.. tsunade x shizune forever x)

That was epic TBC ^_^

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
10-16-2010, 04:38 PM

8. Large boobs
10. Large boobs

(In red) Finally, someone agrees! `~(

D 2008
10-16-2010, 04:39 PM
I think she is a good hokage.
I like her because she healed Lee and Kakashi.
# 8 and # 10 made me LOL.

Wooster
10-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Tsunade let Konoha be destroyed by Pain. 'Nuff said.

Invisible Fog
10-16-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't like Tsunade. Nuff said.

Vivi
10-16-2010, 04:54 PM

I can do the same.
Minato let Konoha be destroyed by Kyuubi.

Invisible Fog
10-16-2010, 04:55 PM
I can do the same.
Minato let Konoha be destroyed by Kyuubi.

Kyuubi>Pain

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-16-2010, 04:55 PM
She's alright. Her breasts are too big though.

NBT
10-16-2010, 04:56 PM

What he said.

Vivi
10-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Kyuubi>Pain

LOL so what?

Both were faced with a Enemy they couldnt defeat in their dreams.

It doesnt matter that Kyuubi>Pain.

Both still failed.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Seriously though, what is so attractive about those knockers?

NBT
10-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Nothing at all.They could possibly be hot if she wasn't so ugly.

Jakropha
10-16-2010, 05:06 PM
8, 9, 10, and 13 are a good mix when used together :D
and you forgot, She uses Makeup Jutsu to seem hawt :D
So I dont end up puking XD

Screw that
Too old! Do not want!

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Her face isn't all that attractive. Her breasts are not proportionate with the rest of her body. I'd prefer a B-C, as opposed to the unattractive E+.

That said, she's still an alright Hokage.

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 05:14 PM
I still don't think she's a good Hokage.

She needs to be stronger. Until then, I will only love her for her boobs she sucks.

zerosameri
10-16-2010, 05:21 PM

1. Left her life behind to become the 5th Hokage. Nearly sacrificed herself for Naruto(like 5 times), and rejected Orochimaru's offer to bring back her loved ones, all to save Konoha. She all most said yes
3. Healed Rock Lee, who's muscles were torn to shreds. Because she was to stupid to send an ANBU. Never would of happened
5. Offered help to Sunagakure when every other village refused, when their Kazekage was abducted. No casualties. Maybe no one agreed because they all knew it was stupid
8. Large boobs
9. Drinks alcohol. She ain't no square like Hiruzen. She is all ways drunk. Bad influences
10. Large boobs Hinata and a few other people have them too; just not a big.
11. Healed Neji and Choji from a sure death, after the Sasuke Retrieval. Never would of happened if she sent the right help.
13. Clearly bisexual, Shizune? Open-mindedness is nice. Not a reason
14. Abused the village elders. This is the top reason. See's she means. A good Hokage is nice

So yeah. stfu about Tsunade. She may not be strong enough to hold off a Kyuubi, or defeat Madara Uchiha, but she has big boobs.Green:lol:

Kunoichi
10-16-2010, 05:23 PM
As far as the whole Pein arc I think she showed how much prudence she has as a hokage. The leaf village was up against an enemy that they knew very little about, they blew past their defenses like they were nothing and at that point it doesn't really leave her many options.

She could have jumped in and tried to destroy Pein head on but she didn't, if she had I think that would have been the surest sign that she's a poor hokage. Instead she focused her energy on saving the lives of her people. The village itself may have been destroyed but a village is nothing without it's people. You can rebuild a house or a ramen shop, but you can rebuild thousands of lives... OK I suppose you technically can but it's hard and takes an arse load of chakra.

The point is Tsunade was realistic in the situation. When it comes to a one on one battle Tsunade might actually pwn depending on her opponent, but against multiple enemies her greatest asset (aside from the boobs ) is in a support role. She knew this guy took out the Pervy-Sage and she knew she couldn't over power Pein, so she buckled down and took care of her people, that's a good hokage if you ask me.

Kunoichi
10-16-2010, 05:33 PM
She all most said yes

Almost doesn't count, part of learning someone's true character is watching them deal with temptation, she may have thought about it, but the deciding factor is whether or not she succumbs. Example: I ALMOST ran a red light once, does that mean a cop can still give me a ticket? No.

Because she was to stupid to send an ANBU. Never would of happened

Lee's muscles were torn to shreds because of his fight with gaara, that was before Tsunade was ever hokage :roll:

Never would of happened if she sent the right help.

Srsly? Did you miss the whole part about "hey leaf village was JUST attacked, we have no one in the village currently available aside from a chunin and some genin"? She sent who she had that stood the best chance of success.

Not a reason

Totally a reason. :cool:

See's she means. A good Hokage is nice

Keep in mind one of those village elders was a sketchy old loon who wanted the title of Hokage for himself.

Lady Tsunade
10-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Ahem. Adding on

What I said in the other thread:

Tsunade

- Had about 30 years of battle experience, a brilliant tactician
- Taught by the Third Hokage
- Taught Sakura and Shizune
- Rebuilt Konoha, twice
- Saved every single villager from Peins CST
- Saved Naruto four times from Orochimaru [Doesnt affect Role as Kage, but plot]
- Introduced idea to put more medics on squads. To increase survival rates of missions. This has as we've seen, been very effective.
- Fought off Orochimaru, to prevent him from attacking Konoha, and gaining the use of his arms
- Saved Rock Lee from death
- Saved Choji from death
- Saved Neji from death
- Had Jiraiya to gather information on Pein, which proved extremely useful later
- Saved Team 10 from The Legendary Stupid Brothers in a filler

Strength isn't everything. Tsunade doesn't have to be the strongest ninja in her Village to be Hokage, she is just the most suitable ninja to the position currently. Kakashi doesnt have anywhere near as much experience as she does, so not even he is as suitable. She as a lot whole going for her, in comparison to some other Kage, the Second Hokage in particular

mrsticky005
10-16-2010, 06:15 PM

8. Large boobs
10. Large boobs

1. Of course she initially was going to accept Orochimaru's offer even
going so far as to poison Jirayia. However in the end she did do the right thing so I'll give her credit where credit is due

2. Yes she's strong. I acknowledge that as I have many times before.

3. I've also said before she's a good MEDIC NINJA.

4. See 3

5. She better help them when the Sand Village saved Shikamaru, Kiba, and Rock Lee from being killed by the Remaining Sound Five.

6. Where have you been? Tsunade was the one who opposed Shikamaru get revenge. It was only after Kakashi sweet talked her was Shikamaru
allowed revenge against Hidan. Shikamaru took out Hidan of his own accord. I dunno if it was a good move as a Hokage to finally give in
and allow Shikamaru the revenge mission but to be fair the plot demanded that she did.

7. Again see 3

8. I wouldn't be surprised if the only real reason she's Hokage was so Kishimoto could keep drawing them. Tsunade would have a fraction
of the number of fans she has now if it wasn't for her big bosom.

9. A drunk Hokage...yeah that's EXACTLY what the leaf needs.

10. Yep and they're a lie. She's an old maid. A hag.
Naruto knows the truth. Sakura's seen the truth.

11. Again see 3

12. Of course in those 3 years, Akatsuki and Orochimaru were on hiatus.

13. Shizune is the niece of her late boyfriend, Dan. That's a bit wrong.
But then again, in the world of blankxblank there are no rules.
In any case, it doesn't have anything to do with being Hokage.

14. I don't see this as being a good reason

Meh. Personally I like Sakura much better. Why? Because she's not 50.

NarutoUzumaki12
10-16-2010, 06:31 PM
i definatly agree with #10

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 06:36 PM
You all should be glad Dudemeister doesn't venture out of the Battlegrounds section. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif
Otherwise he would start derailing this thread 10x worse than any others can. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

NBT
10-16-2010, 06:39 PM
You all should be glad Dudemeister doesn't venture out of the Battlegrounds section. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif
Otherwise he would start derailing this thread 10x worse than any others can. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

Which would most certainly make my night.

narulvr
10-16-2010, 06:39 PM
long live large boobs

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Which would most certainly make my night.

Oh it would. But then it cause some sh**storm and and flamefest and probably at a worst case scenario Dudemeister being temporarily banned for a short time.

TheBlackChidori
10-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Im not here to argue with anyone.

That would involve sticking up for a character I dont care for.

Just saying. She's not a waste.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I believe she is a pretty good Hokage. I liked #4, funny way to put it, but was true.
She is very open-minded and has faith in the younger generation of shinobi.

TheBlackChidori
10-17-2010, 01:21 PM
I agree long-name.

Dboe20
10-17-2010, 01:58 PM
even though the vilage was destroyed with out Tsunade most everyone would have died. Assume pain never brought everyone back and tsunade didnt protect everyone there would be like 10 people from Konoha still alive

TheBlackChidori
10-17-2010, 02:03 PM
even though the vilage was destroyed with out Tsunade most everyone would have died. Assume pain never brought everyone back and tsunade didnt protect everyone there would be like 10 people from Konoha still alive

Really? I agree, except not at all.

Katsuya protected just about every single person from Shinra Tensei.

Dboe20
10-17-2010, 02:10 PM

ur forgeting Kiba and his mom plus she aburames that were fighting konan and team guy wasnt in town. so thats about 10 ppl who were unprotected but survived

Dboe20
10-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Tsunade is a grate Hokage.

1.You may bash on her fighting skill but there actually quite well considering she was retired for about 20 years (the only reason she didn't destroy kabuto was that and the fear of blood which she got over).With that being said I'm sure she' got in some kind of practice training Sakura. And how many Hokages do you know could have lifted a sword the size of a building and slammed it into the jaw of a snake the size of a city block

2. Known as the worlds BEST medical ninja- there alot of medical ninja in the world and she was famed the best that means something. she saved over millions of people using her defensive and healing powers

3.The past 3 Hokages put there lives on the line to save Konoha. If you say Hizuren sarutobi (3rd Hokage) who sealed Orochimaru's chakra and/or Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage) stopped the 9 tails from further destroying the village were good hokages you must imply that Tsunade is also a good Hokage.

TheBlackChidori
10-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Oh. I thought you were against me.

In that case, agreed.

Jakropha
10-17-2010, 03:38 PM
^^^
Not bad references
I just dont like her because she hides her ugly face with that Jutsu she has...
Otherwise, Id respect her, but she doesnt want to reveal her face, then thats fine with me, ill just hate her.

Dboe20
10-17-2010, 03:41 PM
lol most weomon dont want to be look old im sure she just has a few wrincles here and there but nuthing drastic. that malnutrition-ed look she gets after releasing her mitosis jutsu i think come's from so much use of chakra and to much cell regeneration not her real apperance so she can b ugly no way i refuse to belive it

zerosameri
10-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Almost doesn't count, part of learning someone's true character is watching them deal with temptation, she may have thought about it, but the deciding factor is whether or not she succumbs. Example: I ALMOST ran a red light once, does that mean a cop can still give me a ticket? No. In Naruto it does. :lol: They know she is almost going to say yes. So they are going to provoke her to say yes. Due to plot it was a no.

Lee's muscles were torn to shreds because of his fight with gaara, that was before Tsunade was ever hokage :roll: forgot about that

Srsly? Did you miss the whole part about "hey leaf village was JUST attacked, we have no one in the village currently available aside from a chunin and some genin"? She sent who she had that stood the best chance of success. Kages have to act fats, right in the moment. (like Minato XD)...there is all ways extra help from other villages.

Totally a reason. :cool: or not :cool:

Keep in mind one of those village elders was a sketchy old loon who wanted the title of Hokage for himself. Plot

Green is lean

EvL j3st3r
10-17-2010, 05:24 PM

yes, kutsuya actually protected them but tsunade gave the command and gave kutsuya her stored chakra to carry it out. and that was a semi self-sacrifice since that jutsu shortens her life span.

Ur Mom
10-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I thought 8 and 10 too......until I figured out how old she was :lol:

TheBlackChidori
10-17-2010, 08:18 PM

OH NOES!!!! TEH LEGENDREE DUDEMEISTER?!?!

He might call my opinion invalid!!!!!!! =O!!!

yes, kutsuya actually protected them but tsunade gave the command and gave kutsuya her stored chakra to carry it out. and that was a semi self-sacrifice since that jutsu shortens her life span.

Im the OP Bro, on your side...

Phariah824
10-18-2010, 05:21 AM
she actually saved almost everyone except for the ones directly killed by Pain an Konan. which was reason the Cheesie rat Danzo stayed in hiding w/ Root. letting her sacrifice herself to defend the village while he cowarded in a hole. and even after exhausting herself she was going to confront Pain.

3rd Hokage let Oro destroy the village also. he could have killed him when he first found him experimenting on fellow Leaf Ninja but he didn't. he couldn't even bring himself to kill him at the end either he took too long.

4th Hokage let the village be destroyed as well. the 9 tails was released an attacked the village under his watch an he had to sacrifice himself an his wife.

Inoichi
10-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Two questions:
in which episode do you see that tsunade is bisexual?!
and who or what is a nuff?

Jutsu Junkie
10-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I have no particular love for Tsunade, but I feel two things need to be said.

First, mouthing off at Pain, an enemy whose abilities are unknown, doesn't make her a bad Hokage, but a good tactician. She was trying to get him to expose himself or make a mistake, and also buy time, which ultimately is what happened. I actually think Naruto may have lost if Pain had never used Almighty Push (not that Tsunade could have known that). Why? Well, Naruto would have had enthusiastic and immediate support from many ninjas, as it wouldn't be clear that Pain was quite that dangerous. He may never have told others not to get involved, at least not right away. The consequence of that is more Hinata-like scenes, only perhaps with less emotional impact. So Pain could have held his comrades hostage and he might not have gone six-tails -- while Pain was at full strength with Konan's help.

Second, comparing Tsunade with Minato is unfair, as the Kyuubi was actually restrained by Minato, whereas Tsunade had nothing for Pain. And if memory serves, the Kyuubi didn't actually destroy all of Konoha, just did a number on it.

EvL j3st3r
10-18-2010, 02:29 PM
My bad BlackChidori. I'm new to the forum thing. Guess I should pay closer attention

321zigzag3
10-18-2010, 02:56 PM
OH NOES!!!! TEH LEGENDREE DUDEMEISTER?!?!

He might call my opinion invalid!!!!!!! =O!!!

I am pretty sure he will say much worse things. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/emotes/emot-hawesome.gif

He = 10x Tsunade Haters here

Devil's Lawyer
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Eh she is not really bad more featless. She doesn't have too many combat scenes. Plot just mainly messed over on her. Pain was always meant to fight Naruto simple as that. So that fight wasn't going to happen. Most people who hate her are probably people who mainly use her in a battle like in the bg.

TheBlackChidori
10-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Youre good Jester. ^^

Call him over ziggy, I need a challenge. Or wait... he doesn't even give me one, thats right. o.0