View Full Version : Multiverse: Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Kotaro Inugami

NBT
10-16-2010, 11:40 AM
No Super Shadow or time stop/travel.
120 meters.
Who wins?

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
He could be Lightspeed under certain circumstances, so it's safe to say he blitzes. And why do you like Negima so much?

NBT
10-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Because it's better than Naruto in ever conceivable way.

And I don't remember anything about lightspeed aside from light dash and he needs a path of rings for that.

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Because it's better than Naruto in ever conceivable way.

And I don't remember anything about lightspeed aside from light dash and he needs a path of rings for that.

Negima sucks.

He has them. OP didn't restrict it.

NBT
10-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Whatever

Though it's not really standard equipment for him and it's not really offensive anyway.

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 02:08 PM
But if he can go light speed with it he blitzes.

NBT
10-16-2010, 02:12 PM
But the rings aren't standard equipment,so he doesn't have them.

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Negima sucks.

He has them. OP didn't restrict it.

You will love Aldric the poster.

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 02:14 PM
But the rings aren't standard equipment,so he doesn't have them.

So? You have to state they aren't in his possession.
You will love Aldric the poster.

Really? Who is he?

NBT
10-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Why and he doesn't carry them around anyway?

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Really? Who is he?

He was originally an OBDer but he is now a semi participant or less because he despised the One Piece wanking levels and although he also despised Naruto and so many series, he was one of he biggest Naruto series sympathizers in terms of power levels, in other words he was utterly against Naruto downplay.

He also despises Negima to the utmost level. He has also very colorful language including swear words and has a way with words in the English language.

Which is funny because he is French. He is a self proclaimed bitter french LALA, at leasy he used to I think.

He is very well known for his colorful language especially. You know how Dudemeister has a no nonsense attitude. This guy surpasses Ono, in that department and 90% anyone in the Narutofan forums by far in that attitude. (no offense Ono)

Some things he said about Negima.

I agreed with Blue till the "liking Akamatu's art" part

Personally I find Negima absolute garbage devoid of any redeeming quality

It's really otaku bait of the lowest kind

Fairy Tail is sh**, Hong Kong bootleg One Piece, but it can be relatively amusing at times and is far more of a typical nekketsu so I can stomach it more easily than Akamatsu's pseudo harem rubbish

Plus come on if you don't want to throw Negi into a woodchipper there's something wrong with you See that's the problem with Negima's fans, EM in the OBD tried this approach as well

As if I had to read a hundred chapters to get the gist of what the manga was all about and the wonders of character depth and thematical brilliance I missed

This is exactly as if fans of that Tokyo red riding hood sh** tried to convince me that, ok you read two chapters and all you saw was a little girl getting f***** while playing with her own entrails, but really there's more than that and the characters are well written and it's actually a pretty good story and there's cool action sequences and blablabla

It may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that at its core, it's pedo guro trash targeting a very specific demographic I simply don't belong to

Ok I am done being off topic. Carry on please. I tried Negima though I didn't like it. I hear it stopped being fanservice like much later though.

Devil's Lawyer
10-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Negima has its moments. You can't be too finicky about shonen battle manga alot of them don't get finished. Kotaru gets raped by sonic though no contest in speed.

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Negima has its moments. You can't be too finicky about shonen battle manga alot of them don't get finished. Kotaru gets raped by sonic though no contest in speed.

The thing is it didn't start shonen.

Devil's Lawyer
10-16-2010, 02:44 PM
The thing is it didn't start shonen.

I know fan service and comedy but alot of shonen start that way.

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Well from what I know Negima editors wanted fanservice for a while like hundred+ chapters.

OnyxBlossom
10-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Negima's not that bad, actually. I'm on chap 92, and I kinda like it. It can confuse me, but I'll still read it, and from zigzag's quote on Aldric, the only thing I can agree with him on is that I've really wanted to throw Negi through a woodchipper. xD

Though in this battle, while Kotaro may be a good fighter, Shadow blitzes him no contest. =\