PDA

View Full Version : The most inexperienced.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
10-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Throughout all of the Original Naruto Series, who do you think, always appeared to be the most inexperienced at the different times?

For starters in the Chunin Exams the one who appeared to me as the most inexperienced was Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Choji and a few others, though, as the Series continued, my views on some changed, hence becoming different, I started believing the most inexperienced., at times, became Naruto, Sasuke, Lee and a few others. It all depends on the situation mostly.

Devroux
10-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Hinata. Thought she had a few good moments she was at most times the weakest link.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
10-20-2010, 10:54 AM
There was Ten Ten as well, though also Sakura and Ino were all fairly inexperienced.

mizunohayase
11-02-2010, 07:40 PM
I think Shikamaru seemed very inexperienced to me, simply because he's way too lazy to do anything. I don't see him being the type who would endlessly train like Rock Lee, trying to make himself stronger. Shikamaru may be smart, but I definitely get the vibe that he's only a ninja "to make his life a little more interesting" and that he really doesn't care about being a Ninja. Shikamaru wouldn't pick a fight because it would be too much of a hassle.

Sakura too, she seems very much like me in the way she wasn't very good with physical combat in the beginning - she was basically just a walking kunoichi encyclopedia.

Navin
11-02-2010, 07:48 PM
throughout the series i always find Ino inexperience, she has knowledge on topics but when it comes to fighting she never showed that she know what she was doing.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-11-2010, 06:07 AM
I think Shikamaru seemed very inexperienced to me, simply because he's way too lazy to do anything. I don't see him being the type who would endlessly train like Rock Lee, trying to make himself stronger. Shikamaru may be smart, but I definitely get the vibe that he's only a ninja "to make his life a little more interesting" and that he really doesn't care about being a Ninja. Shikamaru wouldn't pick a fight because it would be too much of a hassle.

Sakura too, she seems very much like me in the way she wasn't very good with physical combat in the beginning - she was basically just a walking kunoichi encyclopedia.True, at first Shikamaru, really didn't seem to have much experience, though, I think he changed some what, before the end of the Original Series, considering, he handled leading a team, flawlessly, during the Shukaku Filler, also show a certain amount of strength at times, like during the battle with Tayuya.

Sakura is more along the lines of both physically and mentally weak, she seems to have the most trouble with everything, throughout the whole Series, except her one gift, Chakra Control. I think really, she only became a Kunoichi, just to be with Sasuke and to fit in, considering, she would be the only girl, that wouldn't be one, she wanted at least to be noticed.throughout the series i always find Ino inexperience, she has knowledge on topics but when it comes to fighting she never showed that she know what she was doing.Ino just seems weak, it's actually a lot along the same lines at Sakura, isn't shown much, also not enough screentime. Everytime, I saw her battle, she seemed to take me as the type, to only worry about herself and the way she looks often, more of the posh type, I get that vibe from her.

Nick Tasogare
11-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Well, you really would have to take into account what type of ninja they are. Are they an Offensive, Defensive, or Support Character? Experience isn't just being able to throw a good punch and kick someone's ass, it's being good at what particular area you use.

Taking that into account, I'd say all of the females excluding Temari, plus Choji were 'inexperienced' in Part 1.

Uber_Brows
11-18-2010, 06:17 PM
well sakura by far... atleast ino had mind technique and hinata had gentle fist.. sakura was the worst by far

Ragato Uchiha
11-18-2010, 06:35 PM
I think Ino was the most inexperianced she barely had any screen time and she has a small arsenal of tequniques

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Ino, throughout the story. She was always in doubt about her ability. Even now, she remains the weakest link in the story. Konomaru could blitz and kill her for christ sake.

Definitely a debate between Choji and Ino.

Hinata has never been shown to be inexperienced, she's fought every battle required for survival, including one against Pain, the strongest. Her gentle fist is much stronger than Ino and Choji in my opinion.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-29-2010, 02:27 AM
well sakura by far... atleast ino had mind technique and hinata had gentle fist.. sakura was the worst by farYeah Sakura and possibly Ten Ten, I mean, Ten Ten only used tools and was easily out of it a lot.I think Ino was the most inexperianced she barely had any screen time and she has a small arsenal of tequniquesIno and Hinata, I believe were weak, though at least they had there unusual techniques that came in handy more than once.

gama-sennin
11-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Sakura.....

maikel death
11-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Madara

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-29-2010, 03:09 AM
MadaraThis is out of the Original Naruto Series, not Shippuden. Madara wasn't known in the Original Naruto Episodes.

PaperAngel
11-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Rock Lee

Kakuzu
11-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Ino always seemed the least experienced to me. She knew like one jutsu and that jutsu (Mind Transfer) actually puts her at more risk in most situations.

Perhaps Sakura as well.

nightwolf613
12-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I can't just pin down one so I'll give a run down on what I think overall.

Most inexperienced in the Orignal Series....
Naruto - In the beginning he's a no talent really, but works hard to overcome his weaknesses.

Sakura - She is smart but often doesn't have the confidence to apply it early on.

Hinata - Is smart as well and confidence is her biggest problem also. Her admiration for Naruto actually benefits her in overcoming it.

Tenten - Temari wiped the floor with her in the Chuunin Exams. While she might be a weapons expert, she has all her eggs in one basket and doesn't adapt well.

Choji - He simply doesn't care enough to train. He'd rather eat.

Lee - Much like Naruto he tends to charge in head first too much.

Ino - She is almost as inexperienced as Sakura but she is also in the lazy group with Choji and Shikamaru. If Shikamaru wasn't such genius, her and Choji probably wouldn't be alive.

I suppose we should consider that at their age inexperience is a given and has each character if different in some way, it seems hard to nail down the most inexperienced among them.

Blue Lightning
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Ino but she did know some things. and the least experienced at the start i'd say was Naruto...he couldn't even do a simple shadow clone jutsu until he stole the scroll for Mizuki LOL

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
01-31-2011, 03:22 AM
For me,the most inexperience is shikamaru. because he is lazy.I wouldn't call him lazy as such, things just don't seem to keep him entertained, just because of his intelligence level.

Nicolet
04-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Ino. Besides Chunin exams I've never seen her fight.

Kakuzu
04-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Choji or Ino.

Choji is far too emotional and knows no effective techniques (unless he goes butterfly).

Ino is just...Ino.

Kyo Yasanagi
04-09-2011, 07:56 PM

Sakura too, she seems very much like me in the way she wasn't very good with physical combat in the beginning - she was basically just a walking kunoichi encyclopedia.

shikamaru may be lazy but he's extremely smart

Kunoichi
04-09-2011, 08:09 PM
pfft Ino, all the way, totally hands down, Ino.