PDA

View Full Version : Abilities of the Sound Ninja Four. Five if you include Kimimaro.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
10-16-2010, 01:58 AM
What are your opinions of the Sound Ninja Four's abilities?

Considering that they are some what different to each other, it makes the people within this Group rather unique in there art of battle.

You have Kimimaro, as well, he's technically a part of this Group to, so we have Kimimaro, with his Kekkei Genkai, his use of his bones in unique ways, Tayuya with her Gen-Jutsu and the other powers, of summoning such creatures, Jirobo with his interesting way of manipulating Chakra and powerful Earth Style Jutsu's, then there is Kidimaru, with his fasinating ways of releasing his Chakra, to form variations of Webs. Also he can use such an ability for creating strong weaponary, like the Bow and the Arrow he used against Neji, then lastly you have Sakon and Ukon, there fasinating ways, of co-operating well with one another and different strength to the other members of this Group.

Devroux
10-16-2010, 02:23 PM
The only thing that really set them apart from other ninja were their curse marks which gave them their abilities. Other than Kimimaro. He was always strong.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-11-2010, 05:12 AM
True, they all did have the Curse-Marks, though, they all had a uniqueness to there fighting style. I mean, just looking at there abilities, one wouldn't think that they would work well as a Team, though they all did.

Uber_Brows
11-18-2010, 05:15 PM
kimimaro was such a good character im sorry he died :(

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Well they were pretty good team together capturing a single manage-able target.

The spider webs and sound genjutsu worked well for that.

Kimi just was in a whole other ranked class compared to them.

Ragato Uchiha
11-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Ya kimimaru was way ahead of them I wonder what would have happened if they had Jugo with them...

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Well, they all seemed so different, yet here they all were working well as a team, right? Kimimaro, he had the ability and skill to go far I believe ...

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Tayuya is a badass with a nice ass.

Kunoichi
11-20-2010, 09:57 PM
i much prefered the three genin sound kids from the chunin exams. I think if anything their abilities were more interesting and creative, even if they weren't as strong as the sound 4/5 it was cool to see the minipulation of sound. It's one of the 5 sense that's not often used in naruto, kinda wish we had gotten to see more.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
11-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Tayuya is a badass with a nice ass.A majority of males like a firm woman it seems.i much prefered the three genin sound kids from the chunin exams. I think if anything their abilities were more interesting and creative, even if they weren't as strong as the sound 4/5 it was cool to see the minipulation of sound. It's one of the 5 sense that's not often used in naruto, kinda wish we had gotten to see more.Yeah, Dosu, Kinata and Kin I think that they were, I probably have spelt there names wrong, yeah, they actually minipulated sound, the only one that really did that was Tayuya and Menma later ...

Blue Lightning
12-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Kidimaru totally freaked me out. i hate spiders. i skipped most of his fight with Neji :P Kimimaro's was insane though