PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: K8+Hachibi vs Grimmjow+Starrk

THE X UCHIHA
10-16-2010, 01:34 AM
S.D : 80 meters.
T.O.D : always night.

Restrictions : No speedblitzing.
Anime & Manga feats only.

K8 and Hachibi ( Ultimate form ) are allies.
Grimmjow and Starrk are allies too.

it's tough battle , so who would win ?

Nyruss
10-16-2010, 02:02 AM
Gran Cero, Cero Metralleta.

Naruto and Bee can't hit either of them. Bee has no defensive feats that I know of and KN8's one feat is only a physical defense. Ceros are energy. So Naruto and Bee die.

THE X UCHIHA
10-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Both K8 and Hachibi are in constant situation ( they already had been transformed ) and if it's not , I would probably write
< Naruto + Killer bee vs Grimmjow + Starrk. > instead of K8 and Hachibi.

Nyruss
10-16-2010, 02:16 AM
That's fascinating. But I wasn't using their names because I'm arguing that they would revert to their normal forms. What I said applies to the given tailed forms.

THE X UCHIHA
10-16-2010, 03:55 AM
Hachibi Feats

I do think that Hachibi has the tentacles as a defense from Physical attacks that Grimmjow may use .

plus .. Hachibi can use Ink Saliva , which it may cause the blindness to the opponents.

for energy attacks,it was shown that the Eight-Tails had enough strength to temporarily restrain and contain a direct blast from the Nine-Tails which it might be similar to all kinds of Cero.

on the other hand , for attacking , Hachibi can use his Menacing ball which it is a massive chakra blast , for all ranges.

K8 Feats

for physical and energy attacks, I do think that Kyuubi can defend himself against any kind of attack with its massive supply of chakra.

for attacking , Feats have been already explained in other thread. so I think there is no need to mention it again.

plus , we both saw , in the Anime , how powerful K8 was , when it fought Deva path.

cnorwood
10-16-2010, 04:39 AM
if grimjow or stark get hit by a menacing ball their dead, but since they wont, the buji catch alot of ceros

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 05:10 AM
Hachibi wins because he is that awesome. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

Although Starrk is actually decent for an Espada. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

Doesn't mean I am a fan of those characters though. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

Nyruss
10-16-2010, 01:18 PM
I do think that Hachibi has the tentacles as a defense from Physical attacks that Grimmjow may use .

With what defense feats?

plus .. Hachibi can use Ink Saliva , which it may cause the blindness to the opponents.

If it hits, which it won't.

for energy attacks,it was shown that the Eight-Tails had enough strength to temporarily restrain and contain a direct blast from the Nine-Tails

Barely. Can he survive a thousand attacks?

on the other hand , for attacking , Hachibi can use his Menacing ball which it is a massive chakra blast , for all ranges.

Bee can't hit Grimmjow or Starrk, so menacing ball is useless.

for physical and energy attacks, I do think that Kyuubi can defend himself against any kind of attack with its massive supply of chakra.

Hype, wank, not proof.

for attacking , Feats have been already explained in other thread. so I think there is no need to mention it again.

Attacks are useless if they can't hit. Grimmjow and Starrk are untouchable.

plus , we both saw , in the Anime , how powerful K8 was , when it fought Deva path.

When was this?

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Grimmjow is untouchable? Since when?

Nyruss
10-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Since he's faster than Bee and Naruto has no speedfeats.

321zigzag3
10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Hachibi's menacing ball is in the large mountain range though. Starrk evading is possible within some distance away.

Devil's Lawyer
10-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Kn8 and Hachibi can't take this. Hachibi is defenceis not that special hence him getting messed up by Kisame in the water. Kn8 would be better off Kn6 since it has more and better feats. It is arguable whether or not deva could have got ct off if kn6 fired menancing ball off first. Grimmjow and Stark takes this with high difficulty.

Akatsuki X
10-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Grimmjow solos with difficulty.
Starkk solos with ease.

Los Lobos spam to hell and back,
plus Gran Ray Cero, untouchable speed, Cero Metrella.

Team Bleach takes this.

THE X UCHIHA
10-17-2010, 03:48 AM
With what defense feats?

Yep.

If it hits, which it won't.

how come ?

Barely. Can he survive a thousand attacks?

K8 and Hachibi use their M.Balls , before Grim. and Starrk can even start their useless attacks.

Hype, wank, not proof.

this ain’t Hype this is a true feat.

you're unknowing man and this is not my fault, do more researches about that , and you'll figure soon what I've told yu pretty well.

Attacks are useless if they can't hit. Grimmjow and Starrk are untouchable.

wank ,there is no proof - plus - they don’t need 2 be touchable or untouchable 'cuz K8 & Hachibi will eliminate them by MBs. from such a far distance ,

before the 2 even can figure it out.

When was this?

Pain filler Arc - watch the episodes or read the chapters, then come back 2 me !

Grimmjow is untouchable? Since when?

since Dudemeistar became able to through wanks .

Since he's faster than Bee and Naruto has no speedfeats.

no one's faster than the other 'cuz there is no speedblitzing .

Hachibi's menacing ball is in the large mountain range though. Starrk evading is possible within some distance away.

MB's range is unlimited. no one can avoide it.

cnorwood
10-17-2010, 04:33 AM
wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank i think some of your jizz is on narutos back

THE X UCHIHA
10-17-2010, 06:16 AM
are you referring 2 me ?

Nyruss
10-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Yep.
Since you haven't provided any proof, Bee has no defenses against Grimmjow's physical attacks were he so inclined to use them.

how come ?
Bee isn't fast enough.

K8 and Hachibi use their M.Balls , before Grim. and Starrk can even start their useless attacks.

A: Naruto and Bee aren't fast enough to use their attacks before Grimmjow and Starrk use theirs.
B: Naruto and Bee aren't fast enough to hit Grimmjow and Starrk with their attacks.

this aint Hype this is a true feat.

No, it's a baseless assumption with nothing to support it in any way whatsoever.

wank ,there is no proof So you can prove that Bee and Naruto are fast enough to hit Grimmjow and Starrk? It is to laugh. Hahaha.

You wouldn't know proof if it smacked you in the face and called you Sally.

You've never done anything to support any claim you've ever made.

- plus - they dont need 2 be touchable or untouchable cuz K8 & Hachibi will eliminate them by MBs. from such a far distance ,

before the 2 even can figure it out.

Except for the part where Starrk and Grimmjow are too fast to be hit.

Pain filler Arc - watch the episodes or read the chapters, then come back 2 me !

Chapter and episode number or it didn't happen.

Since always I just don't want to admit it because I'm butthurt

Clearly.

no ones faster than the other cuz there is no speedblitzing .

Just because there's no speedblitzing doesn't mean G&S aren't faster, it just means they won't instantly end the fight by stabbing Bee and Naruto in the face before they can react.

MBs range is unlimited. no one can avoide it.

There is nothing to support this claim in any way whatsoever.

THE X UCHIHA
10-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Since you haven't provided any proof, Bee has no defenses against Grimmjow's physical attacks were he so inclined to use them.

yeah , Hachibi can kick his butt by one of his tentacles or he can ink him by Ink Saliva.
and I previously stated how Grimmjow and Starrk would't even have a chance to attack after Hachibi uses his M.B { Click Here }

Bee isn't fast enough.

prove it.

Except for the part where Starrk and Grimmjow are too fast to be hit

Hachibi and K8 don't need to Be faster , 'cuz they'll eliminate Grim. and Starrk before they can move.

Chapter and episode number or it didn't happen.

Click Here

and Here

This form is so powerful, that it was capable of breaking through Pain's Chibaku Tensei with brute force. In the anime, for the brief time it was unleashed, it breathed a large stream of fire, which burned through the debris of the Chibaku Tensei, making it look like a meteor shower falling down toward the earth.

There is nothing to support this claim in any way whatsoever.

yeah , nothing but this

You've never done anything to support any claim you've ever made.

you're talking about yourself if you've noticed.

Nyruss
10-17-2010, 10:20 PM
yeah , Hachibi can kick his butt by one of his tentacles or he can ink him by Ink Saliva.

Grimmhow chops him into little pieces with physical attacks that Bee has no defense against.

and I previously stated how Grimmjow and Starrk would't even have a chance to attack after Hachibi uses his M.B

Bee dies long before he gets around to using menacing ball. And even in the unlikely event that he did somehow manage to use it before they killed him, they dodge it easily.

prove it.

Starrk easily fought off two vizard Captains without even using Ressurection. Grimmjow fought evenly with Ichigo, who fought Byakuya.

Hachibi and K8 don't need to Be faster , 'cuz they'll eliminate Grim. and Starrk before they can move.

To do that they would need to be faster, dingleberry.

This form is so powerful, that it was capable of breaking through Pain's Chibaku Tensei with brute force. In the anime, for the brief time it was unleashed, it breathed a large stream of fire, which burned through the debris of the Chibaku Tensei, making it look like a meteor shower falling down toward the earth.

I love how none of that in any way supports your claim that KN8 fought Pain.

yeah , nothing but this

You do realize that that in no way proves your claim that menacing ball has unlimited range, right?

youre talking about yourself if youve noticed

No, I'm definitely talking about you.

Since you blew your only chance to provide a reasonable argument for Naruto and Bee to win, the victory goes to Starrk and Grimmjow. You lose again. Shocker. Ta.

Sephiroth
10-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Looking at this battle, I first though KN8 and KB(doesnt want to butcher the word) would win. Then i put more thought in it...

Starrk and Grimm can easly sonido spam out of the way of anything the other two can throw at them. Also Starrk and Grimm also have cero and bala as energy attacks, when the other two only has the MB. But Gran Rey and Los Lobos will take this for sure. Even if thst doesnt do it, Grimm uses his claw swipe attack(for the sake of me i forgot the name). But all in all Starrk and Grim will win.