PDA

View Full Version : Zetsu...

InFaMouZ
04-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Three words... who is this guy :!: He just goes around watching fights, occasionally eating people, and there is barely any back story on him. sometimes he is referred to as a lesser but then sometimes people talk to him like he is their superior. Someone plz fill me in on this guy

flame
04-11-2009, 11:00 AM
not many people know about him. but i just know he is very strong and is like two people in one? :?

Kisame
04-11-2009, 11:03 AM
He is a half-man, half-venus flytrap who records fights, spies for akatsuki, and eats humans.
So far that's all we know.

bretnova
04-12-2009, 12:55 AM
all that i know is he's like the lookout/spy of akatsuki
cuz he can go really really fast like teleport fast and he ussaly east ppl so atatsuki's secrets can be kept secrets

Ukiche11
04-12-2009, 01:05 AM
how do you people know Zetsu eats people?

bretnova
04-12-2009, 01:08 AM
he mentioned something about it after one of the fights he was watching

e-nin_'07
04-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Not much has been said about Zetsu, even though he's the third Akatsuki member we see. We've known him longer than alot of dead members :? So, I'm sure we'll learn about him after the pain business settles down.

Black King
04-12-2009, 08:21 PM
He can morph into stuff too. He saw Guy's team headed torwards the Akatsuki hideout by being part of the tree...somehow. Kinda hard to explain but yeah. :|

TobiTheGoodGirl
04-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Hmm... most of you guys got it already....

Also, the thing about the superior and lesser thing...
Zetsu IS a spy. That means he knows all the secrets. People may refer to him as a superior because of that. He is also very strong...
And, Zetsu has a unique position in the Akatsuki. For all we know, Pein may have given Zetsu a bit of authority over the other Akatsuki members.

Of course, I may be wrong...

Hidan-Sama
04-14-2009, 04:52 PM
i know he's from Kusagakure Hidden Grass village for all teh Dubbers

TobiTheGoodGirl
04-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Hmm... I've also heard that, but I have heard people saying that may be only a rumor....

We'll find out soon enough...

junchurikioftheleaf
04-14-2009, 05:22 PM
i know who he is he is some freaky half man half plant thing that morphs into stuff spies eats dead ppl and is overall some creepy person that nobody knows any acualy details on including me i just put this together from every body elses posts

AkatsukiChikakoUn
04-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know WHO or WHAT he is, but I do know he can: Morph into environments, record battles or valueable information (read the manga), conversate with himself, and eat people.

When I say conversate with himself I mean split personalities. The dark half of him is more of the scarier/logical half. The pale half is more... normal. They both chat but don't seem too close, but just function together. I would say it's like the human brain, the left (dark) controlls all logic, while the right(pale) controlls all actions.

zerosameri
04-15-2009, 10:06 PM
zetsu is a plant human

thoughs goggle obito wears are thoughs is glasses? because i was reading a naruto shippuden book and kakshi was having a flash back. well obito was fighing and his goggle gotten nocked off so he was looking for them.wail he was doing that it seemed like he could not see. so he found them and put in his eye some typ of eye drop.so what i'm guessing thoughs goggle of his is his glasses.

Kyuubiunleashed
04-17-2009, 07:12 PM
He never fights =/

TobiTheGoodGirl
04-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Tobi is not Obito. Tobi is Madara Uchiha.

Zetsu's white side also seems to have a sense of humor, and acts a little immature.

InFaMouZ
04-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the info, its good to know not alot of people know much about him. I thought i was the only one

ByakuKage
04-19-2009, 02:11 PM
It would be cool if Zetsu ever had a big fight with someone. With Zetsu, we could see some awesome offensive jutsus!

TobiTheGoodGirl
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I have a feeling that we will be seeing him again soon. I might be wrong, though. It's just a feeling, afterall...

raitokage-sama
04-22-2009, 08:07 PM
hes an odd one all right.

SasoriAngel
04-26-2009, 11:39 AM
All i know is that he eats humans and Spys for the Akatuski.

Agent Spectre
04-29-2009, 09:55 AM
He is a half-man, half-venus flytrap who records fights, spies for akatsuki, and eats humans.

And that's all I need to know.
He's so awesome even without a backstory.

SageNaruto3041
05-05-2009, 04:23 PM
He is half man half plant, and eats people

Sage Of Six Paths
05-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Also, he knows Tobi.

*Gasp!!!*

But he's not much of a fighter.

In fact, I bet that he would just try to eat his opponent!

Rorschach Kaguya
05-06-2009, 08:19 PM
okay, instead of recapping what evrybody else has already said, repeatedly, i'll just say this:

seeing as he's an Akatsuki spy, he won't be allowed to live. he'll end up having to fight for his life before it's all over. should be a rly awesome fight.
inversely, does anybody outside of Akatsuki even know he exists? if the Akatuski fail (no doubt in my mind about that) he could just abandon his old ways and live life in secrecy if nobody tries to hunt him down. of course, they say all Akatsuki members are S-ranked in the Bingo Book, so people must know he's out there somewhere.

shino 4
05-07-2009, 06:22 AM
He can morph into stuff too. He saw Guy's team headed torwards the Akatsuki hideout by being part of the tree...somehow. Kinda hard to explain but yeah. :|
Yea just like Yamoto but I say he can use all the elements

Black King
05-12-2009, 06:17 PM
well obito was fighing and his goggle gotten nocked off so he was looking for them.wail he was doing that it seemed like he could not see. so he found them and put in his eye some typ of eye drop.so what i'm guessing thoughs goggle of his is his glasses.

No, he was running. He was late for a meeting on the promotion of Kakashi to Jonin, so he was in a hurry and ended up falling. He got dirt in his eyes and then used the eye drop stuff. Those are just goggles. Like Naruto and Konohamaru had.

Oh, and I was reading Naruto Shippuden Collecter and it said he can teleport over long distances. I don't know if this was said already or not.... :|

Akatsukifangirl
05-12-2009, 06:36 PM
zestus the spy for the akatsuki and he likes to eat ppl and animals XD
he has to ppl in him no reyyes
the black side is his evil twin
the white is the real side hes a lil bad but the black side forced him in the akatsuki :)
he knew tobi to, but i dont think he knew that hes madara or obito
he just knda hates him(if u know y u should be,well laffing but 4 no reason)
he likes birds but not pupies 0.o
he also likes heads -.-"
hes from da grass village
my geuss on how he was born is a guy maked out w/ a venus flytrap XD
then the fly trap had a seed and..well... he was planted and then he became...
ZESTU!! >:0

Black King
05-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Ohhhhh, yeah. I forgot to add that he's the only one in the Akatsuki who doesn't have a partner. :|

deidara330
05-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Maybe Zetsu is a failed experiment of Orochimaru.

seannfma
05-12-2009, 07:01 PM
yup

ThunderSpirit
05-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Yeah, I'll be surprised if we don't find out more about him as time goes by.

RockLee_4th_Gate
05-16-2009, 03:11 PM
I dont know much at all about this guy i hope we find out more about his background later in the manga but also how he fights
but so far hes just a spectator/Spy with two sides a some what good side and a evil bad side :|

SageNaruto69
05-21-2009, 03:23 PM
ok zetsu is just strange. not much is said about zetsu. but basically he is a spy, buries the akatsuki members that die to keep things confidential. you can see that at one point of the manga he buries yura and says goodbye....... forever and you see the noise marks that say digg....digg. and he records the battles so he can show the akatsuki members about the enemies powers and abilities so the akatsuki can be prepared for battle! hope this was some use for you guys!

Ukiche11
08-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Zetsu can also split himself in two

Shika
08-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Zetsu=TonTon.

For years bacon has been a delicous treat. Y'know what bacon is made out of? PIG! TonTon will get her revenge by eating humans. Hope i helped.

akatsuki_boy
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Zetsu can merge with rocks and areas around him. And we wil figure him out in the future.

Xiaoun
08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
He's from the land of grass... or something, but people call him a cannibal but I don't think he's technically a human

The Forgotten One
08-17-2009, 04:50 PM
okay, instead of recapping what evrybody else has already said, repeatedly, i'll just say this:

seeing as he's an Akatsuki spy, he won't be allowed to live. he'll end up having to fight for his life before it's all over. should be a rly awesome fight.
inversely, does anybody outside of Akatsuki even know he exists? if the Akatuski fail (no doubt in my mind about that) he could just abandon his old ways and live life in secrecy if nobody tries to hunt him down. of course, they say all Akatsuki members are S-ranked in the Bingo Book, so people must know he's out there somewhere.

I like the 2nd part of your quote.

Nemico
08-18-2009, 06:31 AM

Yup..
Id like to now more about him but i guess we'll have to wait...

MysticGoten
08-18-2009, 07:17 AM
He used to be my fav, but I didn't know much about him.

deidara330
08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
i know he's from Kusagakure Hidden Grass village for all teh Dubbers
No, he's not. He has never worn a headband, and has never mentioned which village he was previously affiliated with. You are lying.
Hmm... I've also heard that, but I have heard people saying that may be only a rumor....

We'll find out soon enough...
It is a rumor! Have you ever once seen him wear a headband?
zestus the spy for the akatsuki and he likes to eat ppl and animals XD
he has to ppl in him no reyyes
the black side is his evil twin
the white is the real side hes a lil bad but the black side forced him in the akatsuki :)
he knew tobi to, but i dont think he knew that hes madara or obito
he just knda hates him(if u know y u should be,well laffing but 4 no reason)
he likes birds but not pupies 0.o
he also likes heads -.-"
hes from da grass village
my geuss on how he was born is a guy maked out w/ a venus flytrap XD
then the fly trap had a seed and..well... he was planted and then he became...
ZESTU!! >:0
As to black side=Evil twin, there is nothing stating the two sides are even related. It was never stated that the black side forced him into the Akatsuki. Zetsu doesn't hate Tobi. He was never proven to be from the Grass village, and likely never will be.
I dont know much at all about this guy i hope we find out more about his background later in the manga but also how he fights
but so far hes just a spectator/Spy with two sides a some what good side and a evil bad side :|
Not really, both of his sides are evil. White side is probably more evil.
ok zetsu is just strange. not much is said about zetsu. but basically he is a spy, buries the akatsuki members that die to keep things confidential. you can see that at one point of the manga he buries yura and says goodbye....... forever and you see the noise marks that say digg....digg. and he records the battles so he can show the akatsuki members about the enemies powers and abilities so the akatsuki can be prepared for battle! hope this was some use for you guys!
He does not bury them, he eats them. Did you not read the Gaara Rescue Arc? The noise marks say "Krak, Krak" not digg digg to signify that he's eating Kisame's imposter (Not Yura, he was never shown eating Yura in the manga).
He's from the land of grass... or something, but people call him a cannibal but I don't think he's technically a human
He is a human, if only slightly so. And HE IS NOT FROM THE GRASS! Have you ever even seen him wear a headband? EVER?

Let me clear this up for you guys:

ZETSU IS NOT FROM THE GRASS VILLAGE!