10-14-2010, 09:13 PM
A boy

Noctis Arashi
10-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Ignored?

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
10-14-2010, 09:14 PM
A boy
Does he take after his father? And who is the mother?

10-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Ignored?
Shunned! :cool:

Hally
10-14-2010, 09:16 PM
I dash toward you as I charge a black cero in my hand. When I get within 10 feet I sonido out of sight leaving an Ai in my place to try to distract you. I appear behind you close range firing my cero in the shape of a rotational cero blade that will slice through most defences and can survive through colliding with some attacks due to its rotational ability to deflect things away like moms rotational cero. I aim it for your head trying to have it slice into your skull. It is also guided so it will follow you. I dash back 50 feet as my hands begin to glow with a bright golden light and I begin to charge a cero in my mouth.

Yori
10-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Does he take after his father? And who is the mother?

Abilities yes, personality somewhat.

Mother: Unknown xD

10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Abilities yes, personality somewhat.

Mother: Unknown xD
Good. That means if something happens to you, I can raise him to fill his fathers shoes.

.......Rape? :lol:

Hally
10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Okay morrigan made her move. *watches* Morrigan dont die.

Noctis Arashi
10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Yori, don't ignore me.

10-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Yori, don't ignore me.
[Gives you a hat with a giant arrow pointing at you. The arrow says; 'I will not be ignored!']

Yori
10-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I dash toward you as I charge a black cero in my hand. When I get within 10 feet I sonido out of sight leaving an Ai in my place to try to distract you. I appear behind you close range firing my cero in the shape of a rotational cero blade that will slice through most defences and can survive through colliding with some attacks due to its rotational ability to deflect things away like moms rotational cero. I aim it for your head trying to have it slice into your skull. It is also guided so it will follow you. I dash back 50 feet as my hands begin to glow with a bright golden light and I begin to charge a cero in my mouth.

When you leave the AI, I predict your movement's and I draw my sword out and a cero comes at me. I say: Bakudo 81: Danku. and the cero is blocked by this barrier. Not waisting time I shunpo directly beside morrigan with my sword already in motion about to swipe through her neck.

"Hello I'm Rein, try not to let your arrogance spoil the length of this fight."

Yori
10-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Yori, don't ignore me.

I'm not, Light. I'm putting Prides and yours on hold for a moment.

Sephiroth
10-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not, Light. I'm putting Prides and yours on hold for a moment.
and mine

Hally
10-14-2010, 09:32 PM
When you leave the AI, I predict your movement's and I draw my sword out and a cero comes at me. I say: Bakudo 81: Danku. and the cero is blocked by this barrier. Not waisting time I shunpo directly beside morrigan with my sword already in motion about to swipe through her neck.

"Hello I'm Rein, try not to let your arrogance spoil the length of this fight."

*When you shunot beside me I turn as I move my hand seeing your blade coming toward me. As you try to cut my neck I swing my hand out toward the blade perrying it away touching only the flat part of the blade so that I am not cut* Rein I am Morrigan. I am not arrogant. You are.`#( *Glares and I pull out my sword and sonido behind you swinging my sword 10 times really fast trying to cut you up as I continue to glare. I aim to cut your arms and legs of and slash you several times across the back. I then jump back 20 feet and fire my cero from my mouth as it is fully charged* Black cero of death *The cero expands outward toward you fast covering 20 feet not at wide as my moms but still deadly. It will explode on contact with anything. I attempt to hit you with it*

Yori
10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
*When you shunot beside me I turn as I move my hand seeing your blade coming toward me. As you try to cut my neck I swing my hand out toward the blade perrying it away touching only the flat part of the blade so that I am not cut* Rein I am Morrigan. I am not arrogant. You are.`#( *Glares and I pull out my sword and sonido behind you swinging my sword 10 times really fast trying to cut you up as I continue to glare. I aim to cut your arms and legs of and slash you several times across the back. I then jump back 20 feet and fire my cero from my mouth as it is fully charged* Black cero of death *The cero expands outward toward you fast covering 20 feet not at wide as my moms but still deadly. It will explode on contact with anything. I attempt to hit you with it*

WHen you come at me with your slashes I lean sided to side dodging each stroke with this calm look on my face. "Your too slow." Then this wide cero comes forth. I say: Bakudo 90: The Grate. and this large dragon head comes from under the ground with it's mouth wide open as I stand behind it. When your cero comes towards it, the cero erupts and the explosion happens. I am unharmed due to the barrier in front of me. "My turn."

I then pull out my other sword in my other hand and get's in this stance. Onsha. When I said that my spears started to glow and 6 ring's appear around you with the outer one become the largest ring. I then tap my right sword lightly and every gap in the ring starts erupting with this ripping spiritual energy starting with the outer ring first until it get's to you in the middle which you are standing. Once you are hit your body will literally rip away. Since I started with the outer ring first you can't escape by just simply slipping out of your ring. I then shunpo above as that is going on with my swords pointed at you ready to extend if you escape.

Kazumi Saitama
10-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Wth is Morrigan? ._.

Devroux
10-14-2010, 11:10 PM
A sin.

Hally
10-17-2010, 08:48 PM
WHen you come at me with your slashes I lean sided to side dodging each stroke with this calm look on my face. "Your too slow." Then this wide cero comes forth. I say: Bakudo 90: The Grate. and this large dragon head comes from under the ground with it's mouth wide open as I stand behind it. When your cero comes towards it, the cero erupts and the explosion happens. I am unharmed due to the barrier in front of me. "My turn."

I then pull out my other sword in my other hand and get's in this stance. Onsha. When I said that my spears started to glow and 6 ring's appear around you with the outer one become the largest ring. I then tap my right sword lightly and every gap in the ring starts erupting with this ripping spiritual energy starting with the outer ring first until it get's to you in the middle which you are standing. Once you are hit your body will literally rip away. Since I started with the outer ring first you can't escape by just simply slipping out of your ring. I then shunpo above as that is going on with my swords pointed at you ready to extend if you escape.

O.o.. *as I am surrounded by the rings I surround myself with a barrier of sp my superheated explosive sp. I focus condence it and explode it outward causing it to collide with the rings and your crazy se and explode forcing the explosion away from me. The heat from the explosion causese me to recive some minour burns but the majority of the explosion was forced away and your attack is destroyed. I see you above me as I sonido away to evade your blades incase they attack me. I then form a fire ball in my hand flaming with a golden radiant light and filled with superheated sp. I shoot it into the air as I guide it until it hovers above you. It explodes into a rain of numerous superheated flames coming down on you from every angle hoping to hit you and burn you to a crisp.* Your scary Rein......