PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Gaara vs. Sandman

zebrakiller
10-14-2010, 12:19 PM
gaara still has shukaku. no restrictions. location: in the desert outside suna.

edit: spiderman's sandman

One-Tailed Shukaku
10-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Gaara still has me? Yay

Anyways Gaara of course...I can help Gaara beat ANYONE

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 12:22 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Dream.jpg

The sandman rapes. The guy is the physical personification of dreams and reality for the entire universe.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 12:37 PM
If you are talking about the spiderman sandman Gaara rapes. I assume that is who you are talking about otherwise Gaara gets..... let the sandman explain.
KbsMbZETGz8

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 01:18 PM
If it were Spider-man's Sandman, Gaara would still lose. He's got nothing to suggest he's capable of controlling sentient sand while Sandman is a threat to Spidey, who >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 90% of the Narutoverse.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Please you have to be joking. Sandman is what still sand there is no way he will beat Gaara. Gaara would scatter him to the winds.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Prove that Gaara can control sentient sand. Until you can(which, you know, you can't) he dies to the plainly superior Sandman.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Prove that he can't. That is a two way street. Anyways the if you wanna play that I will use the Shikaku. That is sentintient sand and he was controlling its power and body. Prove that it is not. It's entire body is what sand and it has a mind of its own. Sounds like sentient sand to me.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Burden of Proof. You say Gaara can, you prove it. It ain't my job to prove he can't.

Until you can prove that he can control sentient sand, it is assume that he can not.

The Shukaku is not made of sentient sand. It is a sentient force that created its body out of regular sand. Totally different from Sandman.

zebrakiller
10-14-2010, 01:58 PM
i dont think this is a bad thread. i thought it would be fairly even with gaaras sand shield. sandmans sand isnt sentient, its just part of his body mass which he can control, just as u control ur limbs and such. as long as gaara can get chakra control on it he should be able to control it. only thing is sandman has strength feats matching Thing and is basically invulnerable. im not sure an attack like giant sand burial would be able to harm him permanently. other thing is sandman can apparently turn to stone, which i imagine gaara couldnt control.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Burden of Proof. You say Gaara can, you prove it. It ain't my job to prove he can't.

Until you can prove that he can control sentient sand, it is assume that he can not.

The Shukaku is not made of sentient sand. It is a sentient force that created its body out of regular sand. Totally different from Sandman.

The Shukaku is my proof. How its entire body is sand, its has a mind of its own and massive power. Matter of fact the creature is a higher being than sandman. So controlling it is more difficult. Sandman is just sand nothing special. Unless you can prove he has the ability to stop Gaara from controlling sand. See how I just flipped the script on you.

Akatsuki X
10-14-2010, 02:03 PM
This is a close call.
While, ot may or may not be possible for Gaara too control Sandman, I don't really see any way of him to kill Sandman.

If Gaara went into the sky thou, I don't see any way for Sandman to hurt him.

Shukaku could also possibly give him the edge with Wind Bullets.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 02:09 PM
The Shukaku is my proof. How its entire body is sand, its has a mind of its own and massive power. Matter of fact the creature is a higher being than sandman. So controlling it is more difficult. Sandman is just sand nothing special. Unless you can prove he has the ability to stop Gaara from controlling sand. See how I just flipped the script on you.

That's not proof. At all. Just because the Shukaku can control sand doesn't mean it can control Sandman.

The Shukaku uses regular old sand to make its body. Prove it is capable of controlling sentient sand like Sandman. Until you can do this, he can't.

Not like it matters since Gaara will be dead long before he decided to call on the Shukaku.

He can't stop Gaara from controlling sand, but that doesn't mean that Gaara is capable of controlling sentient sand. See how you failed at flipping the script on me?

Realninja 2.0
10-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Sandman is still regular sand himself there is nothing to suggest that his sand can't be controlled. Unless you can prove it. Also Shikaku is made up of sand and can control it same as sandman. A difference is it can control energy and use jutsu making it stronger than Sandman. It would get into a battle of wills Gaara's is stronger. What is stopping Gaara from absorbing it with his Shikaku power?

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 02:42 PM
There you see that? If RealNinja says that Gaara can win there's no possible way Sandman can lose.

So to recap:

Sandman: Can't be controlled by Gaara, can hit Spider-man who is WAAAAAAAAAY faster than Gaara. Sandman speedblitzes while Gaara is trying and failing to control him. Gaara dies. The end.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 02:48 PM
There you see that? If RealNinja says that Gaara can win there's no possible way Sandman can lose.

So to recap:

Sandman: Can't be controlled by Gaara, can hit Spider-man who is WAAAAAAAAAY faster than Gaara. Sandman speedblitzes while Gaara is trying and failing to control him. Gaara dies. The end.

Wrong Gaara controls sand like it is apart of him. Sand man wouldnt get close. There is nothing special about sandman that would indicate his sand can't be controlled. Shikaku>Sandman Gaara controls the Shikaku. Now thats the end.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Gaara can't control Sandman and he's not fast enough to react to Sandman's attacks which can hit Spidey who, again, is much much faster than Gaara. So Gaara dies.

The Shukaku also lacks the feats to suggest it can control Sandman and in any case, Gaara would be dead long before he ever decided to call on the Shukaku's power.

I know you don't want to admit that Gaara is anything less than all powerful, but he won't be winning this. Accept it. Move on.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 02:59 PM
I object you clearly dont have any proof that Sandman cant be controlled by Gaara. You clearly have a way with words that is good at hiding that fact.

So until you bring such proof to the table Sandman is scattered to the winds. Gaara defence is more than sufficient to take a blow from Sandman. Controlling sand is his skill only skill in fact.

I will admit if I am wrong but I have a strong feeling that I am right. You are just good at redirection. So bring the proof or admit defeat.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Again, Burden of Proof. You say Gaara can control Sandman, you prove it. You have yet to provide anything beyond wank to suggest Gaara is capable of controlling sentient sand.

Because of this, and until you provide real proof, he can not. So Gaara dies.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Again, Burden of Proof. You say Gaara can control Sandman, you prove it. You have yet to provide anything beyond wank to suggest Gaara is capable of controlling sentient sand.

Because of this, and until you provide real proof, he can not. So Gaara dies.

I gave you proof I said Shukaku you deny it and say its not a sentient sand. When it clearly meets every qualification of being one.

So unless Sandman has some special power protecting him from Gaara.(which he doesn't have) Gaara wins with a flawless victory. This case is dismissed until you provide proof to the contrary.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:14 PM
You gave me no proof, only wank.

So again, until you provide real proof, Gaara dies.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Please insults now give a real arguement. I gave you proof now you are just trying to out talk me. Sandman is what sand. Gaara controls sand. Shukaku is a sand being no blood just sand. It is a giant living sand. That is a sand sentient.

So come with a real counter not useless insults. Which I would win if I chose to participate by the way. Too pg on here though. I respect that.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:24 PM
I accept your concession. If, in the future, you decide you want to provide real proof to support your claims, I will be happy to hear them.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I accept your concession. If, in the future, you decide you want to provide real proof to support your claims, I will be happy to hear them.

You sir are out of order. You are just spamming your no proof. I will have to give you a nasty award now.

Troll of the day award

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:31 PM
You refuse to provide requested proof, instead doing nothing but wank. When that wank is challenged you assert that it is the proof, despite it plainly not being such.

I take this as a concession of defeat. I accept that concession. Good day.

When you decide that Gaara isn't totally omnipotent and want to actually provide real proof, let me know and we will continue.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:44 PM
You refuse to provide requested proof, instead doing nothing but wank. When that wank is challenged you assert that it is the proof, despite it plainly not being such.

I take this as a concession of defeat. I accept that concession. Good day.

When you decide that Gaara isn't totally omnipotent and want to actually provide real proof, let me know and we will continue.

I gave you proof Shukaku. You say it doesnt fall into the category of sentient sand but offer no proof. You cant put down my proof without proof.

I have yet to admit defeat. I will fight on in the pits of hell if I have to. Which I am since I am at work.

I never said he was omnipotent but he can own Sandman. So you sir are guilty of trolling until you admit defeat or proof.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Now you're just embarassing yourself.

All I hear is a troll with no proof.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Yes, you are annoying. So stop and no one will have to hear your proofless trolling.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:50 PM
So says the troll with no proof yet. Just more trolling.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I've given all the proof I need to give. You've given nothing but baseless wank. On top of that, you falsely accuse me of trolling. You, madame, are the troll.

Sandman wins, Gaara dies. That's all there is to it. Because I know you'll just keeping bawing about how Gaara is omnipotent and all powerful, I won't humor your little delusions anymore. I take my victory and my leave. Toodles.

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
What proof all you been doing is trolling.

Gaara omnipotent no rapes Sandman yes. My words are not delusions they are law. You obey them or die. All that salesman talk is useless on me. Get some proof or be true to yourself and keep trolling.

One-Tailed Shukaku
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Yep I make Gaara powerful you guys keep mentioning me I feel so popular

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
10-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Couldn't Gaara just, like suck up The Sandman, and make his sand his own? If not, the Sandman wouldn't be able to penetrate Gaara's defensiveness. He would get tired, and that's when Gaara takes him with any of his attacks.