PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 513 Discussion

Yori
10-14-2010, 10:56 AM
It's out!

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-14-2010, 11:00 AM
where? i been lookin and all im findin is spoilers! ;););););););););););) dont have it yet

Yori
10-14-2010, 11:04 AM
1. Onoki = Bad Ass
2. Kabuto = Bad Ass

Jakropha
10-14-2010, 11:27 AM
>.<

I cant find it anywhere in the search either, guess I will wait for 515 XD

Dhani
10-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Deidara is back <3. And lol to Naruto researching the animals. `:)

Semog
10-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Omg Deidara is back and kabuto is using a diferent time of jutsu to control him then orochimaru used :D ahah I totally called it ^_^
Deidara is looking so cool, but I would rather see him in a normal form, but I guess that would be impossibel :V

That second manda looks amazing I've seen some people predicting that, so awesome XD
Also my prediction for Deidara vs tsuchikage was right... ooho Im so happy ^_^

Sephiroth
10-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Its was a decent chapter i guess. Mandara is the big thing i like

Pat
10-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Naruto finally got better.

I'm so happy.

NBT
10-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Son of a...........that thing is back.I really hope old man kills him again.

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Son of a...........that thing is back.I really hope old man kills him again.

o.o
Don't hate on deidara or a million fangirls will kill you 8D

InnerSakura
10-14-2010, 01:15 PM
i liked this chapter.
of course, i kinda like all the chapters, but....anyway, mega lol to naruto researching the animals.
naruto: "so it IS a male armadillo!"
lolz clueless as ever.

NBT
10-14-2010, 01:21 PM
o.o
Don't hate on deidara or a million fangirls will kill you 8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7atl1em2o&NR=1

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7atl1em2o&NR=1

Funny how you love wrestiling so much.. I also did, when I was 12 years old ^^

NBT
10-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Funny how you love wrestiling so much.. I also did, when I was 12 years old ^^

Good for you

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Good for you

Thank you.. I better not spoil your fantasy, so... not gonna talk to you again ^_^

Ninyn
10-14-2010, 01:31 PM
lol yes to naruto researching on aninimals but it totally SUCKS that diedra is back!! he is a douche. i am sorry but he so intentionally is. i hope the old man kicks his arse!!
`#(`#(

Taker369
10-14-2010, 01:32 PM
it was an ok chapter deidara ruins naruto for me

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:35 PM

lol yes to naruto researching on aninimals but it totally SUCKS that diedra is back!! he is a douche. i am sorry but he so intentionally is. i hope the old man kicks his arse!!
`#(`#(

You guys kill me, seriously, he is one of the best characters in the anime and hey, guess what the old man is not going to kill him unless he knows any sealing technique (wich he doesnt :D )

deidara#1
10-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Come on. Their is disliking him and their is totally hating on him every chance you get.

NBT
10-14-2010, 01:40 PM
You guys kill me, seriously, he is one of the worst characters in the series

fixed

Slack 40
10-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Anyone else think this chapter was just a little sloppy?
Where's gaara i thought he was gonna go to the island?
I kinda realized unless the new seal Kabuto is using prevents Deidara and the rest of the zombies from reforming like the ones orochimaru summoned, then Onoki may be the only one that stops kabuto, because he can destroy things at the cellular level.

Kabuto is making me hate him more and more
STOP STEALING OROCHIMARUS STUFF
hopefully the old geezer can take out zombie deidara and then KB and naruto kill off kabuto
although unlikely becase we need to see whose in the coffin so KB may be going soon

Lol's at the armidillo "male parts"

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:46 PM
fixed

Go watch those almost naked greased up guys rubbing each others that you love so much and leave us to discuss this like decent and normal people..

Anyone else think this chapter was just a little sloppy?
Where's gaara i thought he was gonna go to the island?
I kinda realized unless the new seal Kabuto is using prevents Deidara and the rest of the zombies from reforming like the ones orochimaru summoned, then Onoki may be the only one that stops kabuto, because he can destroy things at the cellular level.

Kabuto is making me hate him more and more
STOP STEALING OROCHIMARUS STUFF
hopefully the old geezer can take out zombie deidara and then KB and naruto kill off kabuto
although unlikely becase we need to see whose in the coffin so KB may be going soon

Lol's at the armidillo "male parts"

I think it was an epic chapter, one of the bests x)
The fact that deidara is "alive" again, I just love it :D and that he is fighting the old man tsuchikage is even better ^_^
Can't wait for 514 :P

NBT
10-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Go watch those almost naked greased up guys rubbing each others that you love so much and leave us to discuss this like decent and normal people..

I think it was an epic chapter, one of the bests x)
The fact that deidara is "alive" again, I just love it :D and that he is fighting the old man tsuchikage is even better ^_^
Can't wait for 514 :P

No thanks.

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:52 PM
No thanks.

You didn't get it, did you? <.<

Taker369
10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
You guys kill me, seriously, he is one of the best characters in the anime and hey, guess what the old man is not going to kill him unless he knows any sealing technique (wich he doesnt :D )
he died like a coward he is overated to me i just dont like him or his fans who overate him
Come on. Their is disliking him and their is totally hating on him every chance you get.

kisame is way better then deidara he died like a man and doesnt even get brought back deidara shouldnt even have a body he blew up sorry for the rant

Ninyn
10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
diedra will die and of course the old man has a sealing spell he's studied all of orochimaru's moves and kabuto's. soon orochimaru will take over kabuto's body completely

Semog
10-14-2010, 01:57 PM
he died like a coward he is overated to me i just dont like him or his fans who overate him

kisame is way better then deidara he died like a man and doesnt even get brought back deidara shouldnt even have a body he blew up sorry for the rant

I do not overrate him at all. And deidara died for what he believed in and he was trying to kill sasuke, tell me how is that coward??
He is so not overrated since he suffered from "Plot no jutsu" and sasuke survived..

Anru
10-14-2010, 02:00 PM
I do not overrate him at all. And deidara died for what he believed in and he was trying to kill sasuke, tell me how is that coward??
He is so not overrated since he suffered from "Plot no jutsu" and sasuke survived..

*joins the conversasioon* well Daidara is one of the Akasuki that had the most screem time even more then Itachi and the ohters he had to die long ago when he first faught Kakshi and Naruto and Sasori had to live in his place or there both had to die. I think Daidara's time ended long ago.

NBT
10-14-2010, 02:01 PM

Well he certainly died like a chump.

Semog
10-14-2010, 02:03 PM
*joins the conversasioon* well Daidara is one of the Akasuki that had the most screem time even more then Itachi and the ohters he had to die long ago when he first faught Kakshi and Naruto and Sasori had to live in his place or there both had to die. I think Daidara's time ended long ago.

Since he got so many fans in the first popularity pool after he appeared on screen (3rd place I think..) ofcourse he would get more screen time, I mean people just loved him (I love him too *_* )
And hey, he is strong, he captured 2 jinchurikis.. (or more.)
And he is totally not overrated like naruto, sasuke and madara..

Well he certainly died like a chump.

Not even gonna discuss that

Anru
10-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Since he got so many fans in the first popularity pool after he appeared on screen (3rd place I think..) ofcourse he would get more screen time, I mean people just loved him (I love him too *_* )
And hey, he is strong, he captured 2 jinchurikis.. (or more.)
And he is totally not overrated like naruto, sasuke and madara..

Not even gonna discuss that

I disagree Sasori Kakazu Itachi Hidan whare all Stronger then Daidara but they all died before him when at first Itachi was the main charicter of the Akasuki with Kisame. I just see Daidara as a Anime Troll much screem time but not the strongest I tell you if Naruto would fight Daidara now he would easly kill him again or destroy him don't wrong I don't hate or not likeing him but its just his time had to be over long ago

why did Hidan and Kakazu die in one season and Sesori in view episdeos and Diadara in 5 6 seasons and lool who is back the man who Trolld 5 or 6 seasons Itachi and Kisame or Hidan or Kakazu could use his screen time in my opinoin.

Anru
10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
and same go's to Kabuto btw Sasuke had to kill him when he killed Orichimaru

Semog
10-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I disagree Sasori Kakazu Itachi Hidan whare all Stronger then Daidara but they all died before him when at first Itachi was the main charicter of the Akasuki with Kisame. I just see Daidara as a Anime Troll much screem time but not the strongest I tell you if Naruto would fight Daidara now he would easly kill him again or destroy him don't wrong I don't hate or not likeing him but its just his time had to be over long ago

why did Hidan and Kakazu die in one season and Sesori in view episdeos and Diadara in 5 6 seasons and lool who is back the man who Trolld 5 or 6 seasons Itachi and Kisame or Hidan or Kakazu could use his screen time in my opinoin.

Oh god.. let me tell you something, the only guy from that list that would even stand a chance would be kakuzu, and maybe itachi. I could tell why but I don't think its the approrpiate time to say it.. and guess what if he lived that long, that means he is better than them ^^

And Naruto kills everyone.. he even killed pain, he is the main character so no one can defeat him..

Anru
10-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh god.. let me tell you something, the only guy from that list that would even stand a chance would be kakuzu, and maybe itachi. I could tell why but I don't think its the approrpiate time to say it.. and guess what if he lived that long, that means he is better than them ^^

And Naruto kills everyone.. he even killed pain, he is the main character so no one can defeat him..

hey Daidara lived because he runt away from a batte that he knowt he could'nt win but Sasuke was just to strong for him and he lost complately his mind. but Daidara will die again and hope stay dead and that new villens will come I mean realy it becomes inoying to see the same billen over and over again oh well I whonder wat kishi is plaing to do with Daidara maby let him die in a more awsome way:D

Jakropha
10-14-2010, 02:21 PM
^^
XD

Kisame would tear all of them cept Itachi to shreds XD

Sorry semog, but your fighting a hopeless battle, Look at my fav character
Kimimaro
He got 3 chapters of screen time... tops... but he did some epic stuff, I like bones, he looks cool, so hes my favorite.
Deidei pretty much got roped in to replace Oro... He doesnt serve much of a use at this point, so he will be going soon, you'll see :)

Semog
10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
hey Daidara lived because he runt away from a batte that he knowt he could'nt win but Sasuke was just to strong for him and he lost complately his mind. but Daidara will die again and hope stay dead and that new villens will come I mean realy it becomes inoying to see the same billen over and over again oh well I whonder wat kishi is plaing to do with Daidara maby let him die in a more awsome way:D

He runned away from a battle because:

-He had no arms at all.
-He didn't had almost any chakra from the fight against gaara.
-He was awake for 3 days and didn't had almost any food or water (the sealing jutsu)
-He was fighting 2 main characters..

lol :D
And yes I hope deidara dies in an artistic and awesome way, To be honest I don't like to see zombie deidara.. its kinda sad :/

Mikahel

And Naruto kills everyone.. he even killed pain, he is the main character so no one can defeat him.. If Kakashi had more chakra I reckon he would have defeated deidera.

Devil's Lawyer
I have a serious prediction Kabuto will capture Bee. Due to the type of inteligence showing and his capabilities he will soon be taking Bee out. Naruto will make it due to plot.

Anru
10-14-2010, 02:26 PM
He runned away from a battle because:

-He had no arms at all.
-He didn't had almost any chakra from the fight against gaara.
-He was awake for 3 days and didn't had almost any food or water (the sealing jutsu)
-He was fighting 2 main characters..

lol :D
And yes I hope deidara dies in an artistic and awesome way, To be honest I don't like to see zombie deidara.. its kinda sad :/

well just know I don't hate him I just don't see why he has and had more screen time thne the ohter Akatsuki Members

well I have go now talk to the new commers on this thread it was nice to talk with you bye:D

narulvr
10-14-2010, 02:28 PM
(this is gettin off topic) i thought it was ok, i just think it coulda had a lil more tension in it, it seemed kinda rushed 2gether but hey it moves the story along i geuss

Semog
10-14-2010, 02:36 PM
well just know I don't hate him I just don't see why he has and had more screen time thne the ohter Akatsuki Members

well I have go now talk to the new commers on this thread it was nice to talk with you bye:D

Nice to talk to you too x)
Cya arround..

I have a serious prediction Kabuto will capture Bee. Due to the type of inteligence showing and his capabilities he will soon be taking Bee out. Naruto will make it due to plot.

I can totally see that happen, then probably raikage goes raging after the akatsuki and more battles will happen..

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I can easily see Bee getting taken by Kabuto. His skills clearly have surpassed Oro. Which doesnt surprise me since he did most of the work.

*Talim of the moonlight*
10-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I. Still. Want. To. Know. Who. Is. In. The. Effing....COFFIN!!!!!!!

zerosameri
10-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Normally, I'll feel you out first what a weird old man :lol:

--
Wait page 16, did it get off, from the commotion?

Kakuzu
10-14-2010, 03:32 PM
What is the Tsuchikage anyway? Is he Superman? He sure does fly like him...

Anyway, I'm content to see Deidara's return and giant explosive jellyfish. `:P

Semog
10-14-2010, 03:56 PM
What is the Tsuchikage anyway? Is he Superman? He sure does fly like him...
Anyway, I'm content to see Deidara's return and giant explosive jellyfish. `:P

Thats one of his epic techniques o.o
He sure his a old creepy man xD

Hell yeah, Deidara and is art are back ^_^ That jellyfish explosion was just artistic <3

FlyingThunderGod
10-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Ok that male thing is kinda odd, why would they put that in the story. But that old man might have skills

lolohwd
10-14-2010, 04:18 PM
deidaras going to die again
bees gonna be captured
tsuchikage might die probably not

there is one good thing about this chapter... it confirms naruto knows the difference between a man and a woman. narusaku naruhina chances are going up

Taker369
10-14-2010, 04:22 PM
why do u we only see deidara come back what about the others who are more intresting ?

Kakuzu
10-14-2010, 04:32 PM
why do u we only see deidara come back what about the others who are more intresting ?

The way I see it...

Kabutomaru is going to bring them back one-by-one. After Deidara dies again, he'll summon up another Akatsuki members to take his place and so on...

Besides, if Tsuchikage is going to battle, it all adds up to an ironic situation for him.

Taker369
10-14-2010, 04:32 PM
then basically it,s just a way for them to be trolled off again ?

lolohwd
10-14-2010, 04:35 PM
so when itachi is re watevered does he get his eyes back or is he just an eyeless body that does fire style.........

hmh what a stupid idea if kabuto give itachi free will itachi wasnt evil so hell go ape**** on madara llol

Taker369
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
i wonder what sasuke will do when he sees itachi ?

Kisame
10-14-2010, 07:35 PM
I can't believe they actually let Kishi draw a ;););););) with an erection too it seemed...

Other then that an alright chapter, at least we're finally seeing Onoki fight now, out of the Kages he's the one he fought the least during the summit.

Since the zombies have their own will Itachi might tell Naruto what the crow is for when Kabuto fights them.

mrsticky005
10-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Chapter 514 is most likely going to be Onoki and Friends vs Deidara.
If Deidara wasn't already dead then this would be a very short fight on Onoki's behalf.

If Kages are going to be fighting the Zombie Akatsuki then...

Deidara vs Onoki/Kurotschi and Akatsuchi (Rock)
Sasori vs Gaara/Temari/Kankuro (Sand)
Itachi vs Mei/Ao/Chojjuro (Mist)
Nagato vs Tsunade/Shizune/Raido (Leaf)
Kakuzu vs A/Shee/Darui (Lightning)

lolohwd
10-14-2010, 08:48 PM
sticky wouldnt it be more fair or less of a killing if you have

nagato vs A <---!!! super fight

and tsunade vs kazuku < tsunade might not die ..........that fast

Jonesy
10-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Yay! :)

/dances

mrsticky005
10-14-2010, 08:58 PM
sticky wouldnt it be more fair or less of a killing if you have

nagato vs A <---!!! super fight

and tsunade vs kazuku < tsunade might not die ..........that fast

Well I certainly wouldn't mind Tsunade dieing but believe it or not I see
Tsunade winning this fight. Why? Because I see Kishimoto pissing me off
by having Tsunade get random power ups in the middle of battle.
Either that or Nagato will be incredibly watered down.

Tsunade has plot protection...except someone like Sasuke.

How do I know she has plot protection. She was in a coma long enough
to avoid having to fight Sasuke at the Kage Meeting and short enough
that she got to be Hokage again before Kakashi did.

It's not so much I want Nagato vs Tsunade (Nagato vs A sounds beast)
But that it's more expected to happen. Tsunade has her past and it will give Kishimoto an excuse to waste more time with Tsunade flashbacks.

Since Nagato is going to have to be Evil Nagato for their to be a fight
I would say this is what he thinks of Tsunade. Orochimaru thought
Nagato should be killed out of mercy. Jirayia thought Nagato should
be cared for. Tsunade thought...She thought nothing. Tsunade just
left Nagato in the dust so to speak.

lolohwd
10-14-2010, 11:19 PM
if nagato fights tsunade........ there going to show like 100 chapters of flash back and then 1 page of shinra tensei......

yeah i think tsunade would stand an ok(better than nothing) chance against kakuzu he doesnt have his hearts does he

nagato vs A super fight of the show..
can shinra tensei get past lighting armour?? lol
i dont think tsunade will die till narutos ready to be hokage

cause if she dies now kakashi becomes the hokage and then naruto cant for like a whole nother time skip lol

mrsticky005
10-15-2010, 05:38 AM
if nagato fights tsunade........ there going to show like 100 chapters of flash back and then 1 page of shinra tensei......

yeah i think tsunade would stand an ok(better than nothing) chance against kakuzu he doesnt have his hearts does he

nagato vs A super fight of the show..
can shinra tensei get past lighting armour?? lol
i dont think tsunade will die till narutos ready to be hokage

cause if she dies now kakashi becomes the hokage and then naruto cant for like a whole nother time skip lol

And most of the flashbacks will be ones we've already seen.
I agree that Nagato would slaughter Tsunade normally but
some things are too good to be true. Tsunade would conjure
up some random power up jutsu and use it to beat Nagato.
Despite the fact that Tsunade was the damsel in distress
and needed Naruto to save her, I wouldn't put it past
Kishimoto to do a 180 and try to make us think that
Tsunade is actually a force to be reckoned with
when aside from brute strength and healing, she's not.

Kakashi should have just been Hokage in the first place.
If it was Kakashi instead then it would be Kakashi vs Kakuzu
since I don't think Kakashi is strong enough to fight Nagato.

Inoichi
10-15-2010, 06:12 AM

i hope they make peace...

Ur Mom
10-15-2010, 06:18 AM
The Armidillo part was freakin awkward for me

Inoichi
10-15-2010, 06:30 AM
well at least kishi is not such a prude... =)

Jakropha
10-15-2010, 06:49 AM
well at least kishi is not such a prude... =)

XD

Beastial freak...
Jk

Semog
10-15-2010, 06:56 AM
so when itachi is re watevered does he get his eyes back or is he just an eyeless body that does fire style.........

hmh what a stupid idea if kabuto give itachi free will itachi wasnt evil so hell go ape**** on madara llol

All the bodys of the ressurected people are fine, and by that I mean there are no parts missing like the eyes XD

Cry like a little baby and nerd rage

Itachi and nagato will probably have to be controled because they wouldn't want to fight, since they gave their life for something, and even maybe others that don't feel comfortable with the situation.
I don't think we will see nagato ressurected, probably someone is going to interrupt the summoning, and why? because I think he had his part on the story and he doesn't need to show up anymore it would be kinda weird

Wooster
10-15-2010, 07:48 AM
And most of the flashbacks will be ones we've already seen.
I agree that Nagato would slaughter Tsunade normally but
some things are too good to be true. Tsunade would conjure
up some random power up jutsu and use it to beat Nagato.
Despite the fact that Tsunade was the damsel in distress
and needed Naruto to save her, I wouldn't put it past
Kishimoto to do a 180 and try to make us think that
Tsunade is actually a force to be reckoned with
when aside from brute strength and healing, she's not.

Kakashi should have just been Hokage in the first place.
If it was Kakashi instead then it would be Kakashi vs Kakuzu
since I don't think Kakashi is strong enough to fight Nagato.Probably. We all know Tsunade is a awful fighter. Still the other Kage are much better. Go to my thread avote how much better. :lol:

mrsticky005
10-15-2010, 08:47 AM
Any one else of the opinion that Sasuke and Zombie Itachi WON'T reunite?

Anru
10-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Any one else of the opinion that Sasuke and Zombie Itachi WON'T reunite?

why do you think they wont Reunite xd?

Wooster
10-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Naaah, they will just before zombie Itachi dies, thus driving Sasuke even more insane. We can only hope that drives the emo out of him.

mrsticky005
10-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Naaah, they will just before zombie Itachi dies, thus driving Sasuke even more insane. We can only hope that drives the emo out of him.

What worries me is that Zombie Itachi
meets Sasuke and this ends up part of Itachi's "plan".

Itachi: I totally planned out Kabuto's reanimation.

Wooster
10-15-2010, 10:04 AM
What worries me is that Zombie Itachi
meets Sasuke and this ends up part of Itachi's "plan".

Itachi: I totally planned out Kabuto's reanimation.
Yes that would stink. Hopefully, if somehow Itachi does talk to Sasuke it will be through Naruto. That Itachi did plan.

mrsticky005
10-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Yes that would stink. Hopefully, if somehow Itachi does talk to Sasuke it will be through Naruto. That Itachi did plan.

I also can't see Sasuke and Itachi conversing and discussing.

However I do see Itachi lecturing Sasuke.

Zombie lecture?

Wooster
10-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Sasuke make sure to eat more...

BRAINS!!!!

zerosameri
10-15-2010, 02:24 PM
why is this stickyed?

deidara#1
10-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Why is this sticky? This thread will not be needed after the 514 chapter comes out.
Why not make a Naruto Latest Manga Discussion Thread and sticky that?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Very funny chap! Naruto cares about the tutle's gender more than the prob that he's in now and KB hillarious rapz! xDDDD

GwynethUchiha
10-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Omg it was a boy i did not have to see that how can killer bee say its not a boy but it could be a female

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2010, 09:09 AM
I didn't care for this chapter. Not as much as I anticipated happened.

tsuki
10-17-2010, 04:52 PM
why is this stickyed?

Because somebody with sticky powers decided to sticky it, xD

yondaime
10-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Very funny chap! Naruto cares about the tutle's gender more than the prob that he's in now and KB hillarious rapz! xDDDD

It was an armadillo. xD I mean he was an armadillo. :lol:

magnum p i
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
omg best chapter in a long time diedera is back with his full personality. kabuto and madara are great villians but orochimaru was the greatest villan since sepiroth in ff7. I hope that Konan JMAN and ORO are still alive or will be brought back because they were amazing. I think Orochimaru is growing out of kabuto and will soon take him over or will grow out of anko or something. but great chapter, it can only help to bring back the best chars.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
i too enjoyed this chapter. 514=epic battle!!! and the part where the stone village 3 just dragonball z flew! rad! weve seen sand fly and clay fly but no one has just flown. i liked it

Err
10-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Stickied because:
- I felt like it.
- May do this to every chapter discussion.
- Makes it less likely someone make another chapter discussion.

Unstickied because:
- I felt like it again.
- May do this to every chapter discussion on Monday.
- I felt like it once again.

zerosameri
10-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Stickied because:
- I felt like it.
- May do this to every chapter discussion.
- Makes it less likely someone make another chapter discussion.

Unstickied because:
- I felt like it again.
- May do this to every chapter discussion on Monday.
- I felt like it once again.
Why not just do what NF does with there chapter discussion thread?

yondaime
10-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Why not just do what NF does with there chapter discussion thread?

What's that?

Waterstar
10-18-2010, 06:09 PM
I can't believe no one told Naruto there was a war going on.

Sarutobi: yes, well they are right when they say Naruto would go straight to the battlefield if he knew.

But still, they should've told him.

WindScar22
10-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, I thought this was a neat chapter. I was glad to see the appearance of a Stone Clone (this is the first time seeing it in the Manga, right?) I was dissappointed that we never got to see some more of Onoki's attacks.

zerosameri
10-18-2010, 06:52 PM
What's that?
They have 1 thread, change the tittle and delete all the post every week when spoilers is out then then post in the thread when the chapter is out.