PDA

View Full Version : How to GM Without GM'ing.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
In other words, how to majorly GM and still get away with it. How? Answer is:

A - Use yourself to the full capacity.
B - Use your opponent's disadvantages to the full capacity.
C - Use the environment to the full capacity.

Lightning/Thunder
This is one of the easiest methods. First, make sure that you are fighting in an area with a surging thunderstorm or lightning storm. If there is a tall building or place nearby, purposely lead your opponent to it and trap him there for his circuits to be fried out the next moment a thunderbolt strikes. If there are no buildings, then try to get your opponent to wear the largest amount of armor possible. Make sure that said armor is a metal, for it to be used as a live human rod. So in the end, your opponent gets struck-en by lightning, but who caused it? Not you, but the crappy weather. Whoops.

Anti-Gravity/Severe Downplay of Reishi/Massive Gravity
While there are many methods, the most generic are to combat in space or in the Twilight Zone, which both are peculiar areas. But watch out for 'em creeping aliens..!

Anti-Matter
You could fight, in say, a distant part of the universe where there is coincidentally a huge boom in anti-matter, or have your opponent make 'em himself for you by ripping matter apart. But either way, you didn't cause it, so you're naught to blame. By the way, make sure you can get that anti-matter without dying yourself.

Death by Millions of Zombies & Nuclear Warfare
State in your area that you wish it to be a Zombie Appocalypse, but make sure to choose it in an urban area like Chicago, etc, where the zombie beanstalk is live and hazardous. From there on, attempt to attract as many attention as you can. Make noises, get the scent of blood in the air, etc, it'd end up getting millions of deadly zombies towards your general location. From there on, immediately retreat for the zombies to only notice your opponent. Now, with the zombies gathered in one place, the ignorant government/military spearheads will see it to attempt and eradicate them in one fell swoop with the launch of a nuclear bomb, which usually takes a number of turns for prep, giving you time to wing it and run as your opponent fights the never-ending zombies. If you are not aware of the nuclear threat, than it is best to check a nearest TV/radio, where political figures will usually give out warnings in advance, or see to corpses of soldiers who should have radios working in good condition, where the military spearheads will be giving their direction then.

I can keep going on and on, but I'm getting justly bored. Now, I presume you know of why I made this thread?

Anbu Leader
10-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Coolest Thread ever.

Bacon
10-13-2010, 06:09 PM
This is all. :lol: xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Now, who wants to fight in Marvel verse? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Here's an example of godmodding without godmodding.

"I see you next to me. I then kill you without godmodding. GAME OVER! You're dead, I win."

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Here's an example of godmodding without godmodding.

"I see you next to me. I then kill you without godmodding. GAME OVER! You're dead, I win."

Or did you? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Cleverly played, Mister Snaps.

MysticGoten
10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
So much win.

Devroux
10-13-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't get how it's win... It's Vat just talking...

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Um yeah, this entire Forum is just people typing out words, aka 'talking'.

Devroux
10-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Um yeah, this entire Forum is just people typing out words, aka 'talking'.
Gee thanks Captain.

I meant you're stating something that's just advice. It's not so amusing that it needs to be called "win."

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2010, 06:57 PM
It depends on the audience.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-13-2010, 09:09 PM
In other words, how to majorly GM and still get away with it. How? Answer is:

A - Use yourself to the full capacity.
B - Use your opponent's disadvantages to the full capacity.
C - Use the environment to the full capacity.

Lightning/Thunder
This is one of the easiest methods. First, make sure that you are fighting in an area with a surging thunderstorm or lightning storm. If there is a tall building or place nearby, purposely lead your opponent to it and trap him there for his circuits to be fried out the next moment a thunderbolt strikes. If there are no buildings, then try to get your opponent to wear the largest amount of armor possible. Make sure that said armor is a metal, for it to be used as a live human rod. So in the end, your opponent gets struck-en by lightning, but who caused it? Not you, but the crappy weather. Whoops.

Anti-Gravity/Severe Downplay of Reishi/Massive Gravity
While there are many methods, the most generic are to combat in space or in the Twilight Zone, which both are peculiar areas. But watch out for 'em creeping aliens..!

Anti-Matter
You could fight, in say, a distant part of the universe where there is coincidentally a huge boom in anti-matter, or have your opponent make 'em himself for you by ripping matter apart. But either way, you didn't cause it, so you're naught to blame. By the way, make sure you can get that anti-matter without dying yourself.

Death by Millions of Zombies & Nuclear Warfare
State in your area that you wish it to be a Zombie Appocalypse, but make sure to choose it in an urban area like Chicago, etc, where the zombie beanstalk is live and hazardous. From there on, attempt to attract as many attention as you can. Make noises, get the scent of blood in the air, etc, it'd end up getting millions of deadly zombies towards your general location. From there on, immediately retreat for the zombies to only notice your opponent. Now, with the zombies gathered in one place, the ignorant government/military spearheads will see it to attempt and eradicate them in one fell swoop with the launch of a nuclear bomb, which usually takes a number of turns for prep, giving you time to wing it and run as your opponent fights the never-ending zombies. If you are not aware of the nuclear threat, than it is best to check a nearest TV/radio, where political figures will usually give out warnings in advance, or see to corpses of soldiers who should have radios working in good condition, where the military spearheads will be giving their direction then.

I can keep going on and on, but I'm getting justly bored. Now, I presume you know of why I made this thread?
<--- already does all of that all the time

Bacon
10-14-2010, 09:11 AM
I need food.

Danielle
10-14-2010, 09:36 AM
I need food.
Fluffy? >.>

Bacon
10-14-2010, 09:40 AM
>.> Fluffy would be disapoint.

Danielle