NBT
10-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Who wins?

GenoFury666
10-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Wolverine:
1.Trained in all forms of combat
2.more experience in battle.
3.Survived a nuclear explosion,gone toe-to-toe with the Hulk,to many other things to mention.

Deidara:this is a tricky 1
1.What's he done?-oh that's right blew himself up into itty bitty pieces.*if you haven't noticed this is sarcasm.*

I gotta give this to Wolverine.

Devil's Lawyer
10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Deidara wins this on account of his c4 it desroys on a cellular level. There would be nothing for him to heal. Regular bombs burn which is why wolverine recovers. But if all his cells are erased no chance of recovery.

cnorwood
10-12-2010, 10:19 AM
wolverine cuts his head off

Devil's Lawyer
10-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Cant Deidara fights from the air. Wolverine cant fly.

Rasengan SageX5
10-12-2010, 10:34 AM
I think that Deidara takes this. Sure Wolvie's healing factor makes him hard to kill, but with C4 Deidara can destroy him at a cellular level. He can just fly around while prepping C4 like he did against Sasuke and Wolvie would have no way to reach him.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-12-2010, 10:49 AM
deidara owns

Akatsuki X
10-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Unfortunately, hax regen gives Wolverine the win here.
He did survive having all of his tissue removed after being thrown into the sun.

I don't see how C4 is going to kill him.

cnorwood
10-12-2010, 03:01 PM
sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c4. deidara tires himself out and dies or flies off and cries

TheBlackChidori
10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
This could almost end in a stalemate, except eventually Deidara has to land. When he does, death. None of Deidara's explosions would even dent Wolverine.

C4 is the only argument, and since we're dealing with a ficticious virus and metal, there's no way to debate this without assumptions.

cnorwood
10-12-2010, 03:10 PM
i forgot c4 cant evaporate adamantium

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 05:13 PM
This could almost end in a stalemate, except eventually Deidara has to land. When he does, death. None of Deidara's explosions would even dent Wolverine.

C4 is the only argument, and since we're dealing with a ficticious virus and metal, there's no way to debate this without assumptions.
I thought one of Wolverine's ability was echanced healing. So a C4 destroys the healing cell, making Wolverine just a skeleton right?

Sure he healed from the sun, but I think, he was healing already when being burnt, with the C4 Woverine's healing cells would be destroyed as well.

Deidara gets this one.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 05:18 PM
The only reason why Wolverine doesn't lose is because of his insane regeneration.

He even regenerated from Skeletal form I recall.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/265244-5762-wolverine_super.jpg

skillr
10-12-2010, 05:20 PM
i think c4 can win this

GwynethUchiha
10-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I say WOlVERINE

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 05:30 PM
The only reason why Wolverine doesn't lose is because of his insane regeneration.

He even regenerated from Skeletal form I recall.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/265244-5762-wolverine_super.jpg
I understand what you mean. But burning something and destroyinh something in a molecular level are two different things. Like I said, Wolverine was probibly healing already when he was being burnt alive but how would he heal if his healing cells are completely molecularly destroyed. Wolverine has enchanced healing ability, meaning its not "magical" like the Galactus. It's safe to say that he'd die if all his cells gets destroyed.

skillr
10-12-2010, 05:36 PM
yeah and c4 destroys their skeletal structure 2

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I understand what you mean. But burning something and destroyinh something in a molecular level are two different things. Like I said, Wolverine was probibly healing already when he was being burnt alive but how would he heal if his healing cells are completely molecularly destroyed. Wolverine has enchanced healing ability, meaning its not "magical" like the Galactus. It's safe to say that he'd die if all his cells gets destroyed.

I would have agreed with you 2 except Adamantium is one of the strongest metal in Marvelverse probably 2nd or 3rd strongest.

It took reality warpers and an insane magnokinetic user like Magneto to affect it in Marvelverse.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't know about "destroying" the steal bones but C4 would eliminate all cells. Normal humans have bone cells, I just don't know about Wolverine.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't know about "destroying" the steal bones but C4 would eliminate all cells. Normal humans have bone cells, I just don't know about Wolverine.

Its adamantium skeleton.

If it weren't for his insane regeneration and the metal, I give Deidara the win.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Its adamantium skeleton.

If it weren't for his insane regeneration and the metal, I give Deidara the win.
I don't get something though, what does
Wolverine need in order to heal? As far as
I know his powers isnt magical, its just
enchanced healing. In order to heal you
need some kind of cells.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't get something though, what does
Wolverine need in order to heal?

The lowest thing he healed from was just his skeleton.

His healing is like Deadpool's. In fact I heard it was similar experiments or some crap.

As far as
I know his powers isnt magical, its just
enchanced healing.

Really insane healing in the comics especially.

In order to heal you
need some kind of cells.

Wolverine's healing defies real life.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 06:01 PM
The lowest thing he healed from was just his skeleton.

His healing is like Deadpool's. In fact I heard it was similar experiments or some crap.

Really insane healing in the comics especially.

Wolverine's healing defies real life.
It does but not like Juggernaut. His still bound to some
degree of vunerability. And the picture you showed
earlier, its impossible to say weither he had any cell
left to heal him or not. Im very technical about this.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Go ahead. Personally I find it ridiculous. Its just Marvel's way of trying to make Wolverine not completely useless in battle. He is mostly a street level threat but with few insanely haxxed abilities.

skillr
10-12-2010, 06:08 PM
well thats just dandy -_-

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Go ahead. Personally I find it ridiculous. Its just Marvel's way of trying to make Wolverine not completely useless in battle. He is mostly a street level threat but with few insanely haxxed abilities.
I agree about the haxx shizz.

Shika-fiend
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately, hax regen gives Wolverine the win here.

This.

Rasengan SageX5
10-12-2010, 08:39 PM
This might be a hard fight for either of them to win, but it would still be fun to watch. I could see Deidara making a clay spider attach itself to Wolvies nads and blowing itself up,which would slow Wolvie down enough for Deidara to get on his bird then prep C4.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 08:53 PM
This might be a hard fight for either of them to win, but it would still be fun to watch. I could see Deidara making a clay spider attach itself to Wolvies nads and blowing itself up,which would slow Wolvie down enough for Deidara to get on his bird then prep C4.
Thats the question, Can C4 kill Wolverine? Thats what we've been trying to debate. I say its possible because Wolverine has enchanced healing ability not magical healing ability. Meaning, If C4 destroys every single cells in his body, how can he heal without ZERO cells including the ones that heals. But the thing is he was burnt by the Sun and healed from it. ----> From Skeleton.

So it really depends. If C4 can stop the regeneration then Deidara if it cant then Wolverine.

NBT
10-12-2010, 08:55 PM
I highly doubt it can actually hurt his adamantium.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 09:03 PM
I highly doubt it can actually hurt his adamantium.
Yeah I know.. It didnt harm the trees so their's no reason to believe C4 would harm his metal skelaton. Now if we're going by logic, Technically ALL bones are made of off some type of cells which C4 would tear through, I just doubt, you can use the same logic with Wolverine's bones.

NBT
10-12-2010, 09:05 PM
The only way I C4 hurting his skeleton,is if they were inside it and even,I doubt it.

Devroux
10-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Wolverine from what I've read doesn't have as good of a Healing Factor as Deadpoll does. Wolverine can't heal limbs back so a good explosion would tear him apart and he wouldn't be able to regenerate.

That's just what I've heard about Wolverine. I've never heard that he regenerated from his skeleton.

SimpleGenin
10-12-2010, 09:23 PM
The only way I C4 hurting his skeleton,is if they were inside it and even,I doubt it.
I think C4 only affects the flesh/bones, but not other materials like metal and trees and dirt.

skillr
10-13-2010, 05:10 AM
Yeah I know.. It didnt harm the trees.

yeah cus trees dont really breathe

321zigzag3
10-13-2010, 01:14 PM
yeah cus trees dont really breathe

Actually they do technically through under the leaves, the stomata openings between the guard cells. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2vkg5j5.gif

skillr
10-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Actually they do technically through under the leaves, the stomata openings between the guard cells. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2vkg5j5.gif

blaaauugh!

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Wolverine from what I've read doesn't have as good of a Healing Factor as Deadpoll does. Wolverine can't heal limbs back so a good explosion would tear him apart and he wouldn't be able to regenerate.

That's just what I've heard about Wolverine. I've never heard that he regenerated from his skeleton.

The thing is, Wolverine doesn't need to regen limbs back, considering it's nigh impossible to remove Wolverine's limbs without magnetism control or reality warping.

He regenerated from his skeleton when he was thrown into the sun.

NBT
10-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Just out of curiosity,who threw him into the sun anyway?

Devil's Lawyer
10-13-2010, 02:24 PM
You guys do know that wolverine would still die to deidara. C4 attacks the flesh detroying all the cells instantantly. The sun or a star doesnt have that power also the fact his admantium skelton protected him. But guess what c4 is microscopic it would eat away everything and bypass the skelton. Leaving it behind.

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Your saying that C4>>The Sun?
Lolwut?

C4 destroy's all of the cells, but it won't be able to reach the cell's within his bones considering that they are wrapped in adamantium.

Meaning he would still be able to regen.

Devil's Lawyer
10-13-2010, 02:33 PM
I didnt say that. What I said it was designed to destroy cells not skeltons. If he breathes it in that would be complete destruction. Brain, heart, lungs, muscles would all be destoyed. When his heart stops that is considered dead. You have never seen all those organs totaly destroyed in wolverine. There hasnt been an issue shown that he can recover from that. In the sun his skin was healing non stop that meant the flames didnt pentrate the skelton.

Kunoichi
10-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I think it really depends on which wolverine you're fighting, at one point he did have his adamantium skeleton ripped out by magneto which kind of effected his healing factor.

Devil's Lawyer
10-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Point taken mainstream wolverine doesnt have ademantium anymore. I am not sure though havent read it in awhile.

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I didnt say that. What I said it was designed to destroy cells not skeltons. If he breathes it in that would be complete destruction. Brain, heart, lungs, muscles would all be destoyed. When his heart stops that is considered dead. You have never seen all those organs totaly destroyed in wolverine. There hasnt been an issue shown that he can recover from that. In the sun his skin was healing non stop that meant the flames didnt pentrate the skelton.

The sun would destroy him before he had time to regen.
The same as C4.

It's not that he regenerates REALLY quickly, he can regenerate from a skeleton, period.

It's hax, and retarded, but it is the way it works.

I think it really depends on which wolverine you're fighting, at one point he did have his adamantium skeleton ripped out by magneto which kind of effected his healing factor.

Good thing Deidara can't control metal then.

Devil's Lawyer
10-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Well I am going cheap now. When Deidara detroys his heart with c4 he is dead. That means by this classification Deidara won the battle. That just means there will be a rematch.:ugeek:

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Peak humans can live without their hearts for a few minutes.
Try again buddy.

zebrakiller
10-13-2010, 08:51 PM
he can regen his heart, he regened part of his brain...

I<3Declan
10-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Wolverine! DUHH!!!! ^^

Devil's Lawyer
10-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Deidara blows wolverine up. Notices he can't kill flys away out of boredom. Wolverine wins.