PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Your Post Quality.

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Guys I made this thread because many people are really posting "not so good" things like flaming, bad language, and etc.
and by the way, this is not to everyone, only to people who post rude things, but everyone is welcome to read.

One: you have to realize that just because people cannot see you, does not mean you can type whatever you want, because what you do to others, is sometimes returned to you.

Two: if you are going to say something rude to a person, think if you would have said that, if he was standing right in front of you, or if you knew him

Three: the most important, you have to realize that there are younger people than you watching these posts, so think before you post something rude,

just a side note: you should be careful about what you type, even if the mods are watching you or not(by the way they would be most of the time).

Note to Mods: I really hope you do not mind me doing this.

Hope you post better after reading this.
and Thanks for reading it.

Edit: Please report any posts that you think are bad, and should not be there to the Mods:
Shryse, and Sage Mode.

Thanks.

Sage Mode
06-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't mind at all. Thanks!

I'll add that if you see people swearing and flaming, please report the posts. It guarantees that we'll see it.

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't mind at all. Thanks!

I'll add that if you see people swearing and flaming, please report the posts. It guarantees that we'll see it.

Ok, Thank You Very Much. I will add that if you want me to.

Err
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks for posting this. Perhaps it can make certain people think twice about posting something rude or insulting.

athoatho
06-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Guys I made this thread because many people are really posting "not so good" things like flaming, bad language, and etc.
and by the way, this is not to everyone, only to people who post rude things, but everyone is welcome to read.

One: you have to realize that just because people cannot see you, does not mean you can type whatever you want, because what you do to others, is sometimes returned to you.

Two: if you are going to say something rude to a person, think if you would have said that, if he was standing right in front of you, or if you knew him

Three: the most important, you have to realize that there are younger people than you watching these posts, so think before you post something rude,

just a side note: you should be careful about what you type, even if the mods are watching you or not(by the way they would be most of the time).

Edit: Please report any posts that you think are bad, and should not be there to the Mods:
Shryse, and Sage Mode.

Thanks.
I totally Agree

Gamabunta
06-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Nice post. I just hope the troublemakers actually bother to read this thread.

Kuroda Taishi
06-26-2009, 11:29 AM
like you Gama, jk

yondaime
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Shryse, and Sage Mode.

Thanks.

good thread and people will think about posting something bad twice

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 11:43 AM
I added to your rep for making this thread.

Thanks but my rep did not change, something is going on, because it was 29, and it suddenly became 34 out of nowhere, It is still 34, before you added and after as well. so.(Thanks for adding though).

EDIT: never mind, it did change, but it was a late reaction, it changed like about after 5 minutes though.

Gamabunta
06-26-2009, 12:21 PM
like you Gama, jk

What can I say I have a temper, I a tongue as sharp as a blade. :twisted:

Sage Mode
06-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks but my rep did not change, something is going on, because it was 29, and it suddenly became 34 out of nowhere, It is still 34, before you added and after as well. so.(Thanks for adding though).

EDIT: never mind, it did change, but it was a late reaction, it changed like about after 5 minutes though.

I added the 5 to your rep. :cool:

Hebi
06-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Sage Mode is the best isnt he!

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Sage Mode is the best isnt he!

Yes he sure is.

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I added the 5 to your rep. :cool:

Thanks a lot Sage Mode.

assassin
06-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I normally don't flame or curse but if I do I don't direct it at someone. that way I can't hurt anyones feelings