PDA

View Full Version : Testing:Kuro akuma

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Anyone want to help me fix the kinks in this character.

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Sure.

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Alright I guess you go first.

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Alright I guess you go first.

Location?

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Loaction:SS
Middle of the Day
Sunny weather

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Loaction:SS
Middle of the Day
Sunny weather

Alright then, just don't expect a long text about how we meet in battle.

Distance will be 4 meters

* Seeing my opponent at such close range I shunpo directly infront of them and aim an uppercut style kick to their two, bottom ribs aiming to send them up into the air. I then Shunpo back. *

junchurikioftheleaf
10-11-2010, 06:39 PM
8| wheres teh follow thru 7

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Alright then, just don't expect a long text about how we meet in battle.

Distance will be 4 meters

* Seeing my opponent at such close range I shunpo directly infront of them and aim an uppercut style kick to their two, bottom ribs aiming to send them up into the air. I then Shunpo back. *

Im just testing it out man no worried.

*A man appears in front of me tries to upkick my ribs.I kick his leg with my own knocking it off course and completely miss me. He sonido back and i fallow and sonido in front of him. I go to kick him it the rips then fallow up with a punch aiming to hit him in the face. Hopefully these will conect with my opponent.

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
8| wheres teh follow thru 7

I don't like to destroy people right off the bat with H2H because they hardly ever can counter combos like we used against eachother.

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Im just testing it out man no worried.

*A man appears in front of me tries to upkick my ribs.I kick his leg with my own knocking it off course and completely miss me. He sonido back and i fallow and sonido in front of him. I go to kick him it the rips then fallow up with a punch aiming to hit him in the face. Hopefully these will conect with my opponent.

Wrong way to fight against me seph.

* As you attempt to kick me in the ribs I throw up my knee blocking and holding your kick as I then raise my hand and grab the punch with my hand as I then thrust my knee right and let go of your fist thus spinning you slightly as i then follow up by using shunpo to increase my speed as I drop down and aim a sweep kick at what should be your only leg on the ground since I used shunpo to drop down and kick before your other leg should touch down making it easier to trip you up as I then fall back onto my back to where I would be directly under you as I aim a stiff kick at your low vertibre aiming to paralyze you. I then continue using shunpo as I flip back onto my hands and aim multiple kicks at your torso in rapid succesion knowing that you won't fall for the kick to the spine. I then begin to sping on my left palm holding my right arm in and my legs split straight out like a top. This will aim massivly powerful kicks at about the area around your upper chest, lower neck. The kicks if made in succeding repitition will break your bones and possibly snap your neck from pure blunt force and maximum presicion. I then thrust myself into the air using my left arm alone as I front flip with my right leg out and my left in aiming an axe kick at the top of your head hoping to collapse your neck entirely and possibly crack your skull inhalf. I then thrust out my left leg as I fall lower to the ground aiming an uppercutting kick toward your chin hoping to break your jaw. I then touch down with my feet and spin around to your left side aiming two punches at your nose hoping to make you tear up if the slightest contact is made. When I reach your left side I aim a knee at your liver hoping to rupture it and cause internal bleeding as I then shunpo back 10 feet. *

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 06:56 PM
what happened to no big txt >.>

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:57 PM
what happened to no big txt >.>

I thought you might want a challenge to break in the new character. lolz

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Wrong way to fight against me seph.

* As you attempt to kick me in the ribs I throw up my knee blocking and holding your kick as I then raise my hand and grab the punch with my hand as I then thrust my knee right and let go of your fist thus spinning you slightly as i then follow up by using shunpo to increase my speed as I drop down and aim Smilies
a sweep kick at what should be your only leg on the ground since I used shunpo to drop down and kick before your other leg should touch down making it easier to trip you up as I then fall back onto my back to where I would be directly under you as I aim a stiff kick at your low vertibre aiming to paralyze you. I then continue using shunpo as I flip back onto my hands and aim multiple kicks at your torso in rapid succesion knowing that you won't fall for the kick to the spine. I then begin to sping on my left palm holding my right arm in and my legs split straight out like a top. This will aim massivly powerful kicks at about the area around your upper chest, lower neck. The kicks if made in succeding repitition will break your bones and possibly snap your neck from pure blunt force and maximum presicion. I then thrust myself into the air using my left arm alone as I front flip with my right leg out and my left in aiming an axe kick at the top of your head hoping to collapse your neck entirely and possibly crack your skull inhalf. I then thrust out my left leg as I fall lower to the ground aiming an uppercutting kick toward your chin hoping to break your jaw. I then touch down with my feet and spin around to your left side aiming two punches at your nose hoping to make you tear up if the slightest contact is made. When I reach your left side I aim a knee at your liver hoping to rupture it and cause internal bleeding as I then shunpo back 10 feet. *

/wasnt how i was going to break in my new character......

As you drop down to sweep my legs out from under me.I use the speed of sonido jump up and dodge the sweep. As I land still in sondio speed,You are no underme ou aim a kick to my vertebra, I lean forward, due to your loaction, leaning forward will dodge the attack.If your under me and try to do a flip to get up your feet ont be near my torso.

ok im offfical lost against our move.

Seven
10-11-2010, 07:13 PM
/wasnt how i was going to break in my new character......

As you drop down to sweep my legs out from under me.I use the speed of sonido jump up and dodge the sweep. As I land still in sondio speed,You are no underme ou aim a kick to my vertebra, I lean forward, due to your loaction, leaning forward will dodge the attack.If your under me and try to do a flip to get up your feet ont be near my torso.

ok im offfical lost against our move.

As in you give up or you don't get it? Because torso is your entire base of ur body front and back. My move made perfect sense. lolz

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 07:14 PM
you do know there are more than one vertebra

Seven
10-11-2010, 07:15 PM
you do know there are more than one vertebra

That's why I said lower

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
yeah then that would men u kick me int eh butt >.>

Seven
10-11-2010, 07:17 PM
ur point? lolz XD

junchurikioftheleaf
10-11-2010, 07:18 PM
lower back upper buttox whereever it hits theirs a bone to break so...

Sephiroth
10-11-2010, 07:18 PM
you didnt kick my spine XD

Seven
10-11-2010, 07:19 PM
you didnt kick my spine XD

Lower vertabra is still your spine. lolz