PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Kimimaro and Gaara

The Anti-Existence
10-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Byakuya has his speed equalized with Kimimaro.
He also starts off unreleased.

Kimi starts off at base as well.

This is Sasuke Retrieval Arc Gaara.

Can the duo take it?

TheBlackChidori
10-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Flash Steps could make this interesting. But if Gaara works the defense while Kimmimaro hits CS2 and starts his ridiculous string of dances, I dont think Byakuya has a chance. Not with gaara as backup anyway.

Nyruss
10-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Byakuya speedblitzes Gaara.

Since he can fly there's only one way for Kimimaro to attack him, and in the extremely unlikely event that Byakuya couldn't dodge the finger bullet things, shikai and bankai will take care of that problem.

There's no way for Byakuya to lose this fight.

TheBlackChidori
10-11-2010, 06:27 PM
If he has speed equalized to Kimmimaro, and Gaara was able to keep up with Kimmimaro's CS2 speed and get up defenses in time, how is that going to happen? Especially fending off 2.

The speed blitz argument is getting old.

Rasengan SageX5
10-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Is Kimmimaro healthy or still dying from his disease?

Seven
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Senbonzakura Kageoshi---------> Total oblivion of Kimmimaro
Flash Step and Sokatsui----------> Gaara is blown to pieces.

Nyruss
10-12-2010, 12:22 AM
If he has speed equalized to Kimmimaro, and Gaara was able to keep up with Kimmimaro's CS2 speed and get up defenses in time, how is that going to happen? Especially fending off 2.

The speed blitz argument is getting old.

His speed is only equaled against Kimimaro. He retains his superior speed against Gaara.

You say old, I say reliable.

THE X UCHIHA
10-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Gaara’s sand nullifies Byakuya’s bankai - then Kimimaro kills him by the dance of the seedling fern .

The Anti-Existence
10-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Is Kimmimaro healthy or still dying from his disease?

While I'm sure the illness weakened him some, we can only judge his strength from what he showed. So he's at the level he was at when he fought Naruto, Lee and Gaara but he won't die from the illness with time.

Nyruss
10-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Gaaras sand nullifies Byakuyas bankai - then Kimimaro kills him by the dance of the seedling fern .
A: No it doesn't.
B: DotSF won't work if Byakuya's in the air.

Akatsuki X
10-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Garra and Kimi win.....why because Garra can't lose, he is too cool

Wank at it's simplest form.

They die the moment he uses Bankai.

TheBlackChidori
10-12-2010, 01:59 PM
His speed is only equaled against Kimimaro. He retains his superior speed against Gaara.

You say old, I say reliable.

Valid point, Good Sir.

And if it was him Vs. Gaara, I'd give Byakuya the immediate stomp. But if Gaara puts up his ultimate defense, nothing Bya has can break it. If he managed to break it, it would take time, and Kimmimaro wouldn't give him that time. Gaara can still use the sand as a weapon/distraction while Kimmimaro finishes him off.

Bacon
10-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Kimimaro can be restrained by bakudo in his base, which leaves him vulnerable until he pulls out Braken dance. If that fails, then Kimi dies seconds afterwards while Gaara is left to die by Byakuya's onslaught.

TheBlackChidori
10-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Kimimaro can be restrained by bakudo in his base, which leaves him vulnerable until he pulls out Braken dance. If that fails, then Kimi dies seconds afterwards while Gaara is left to die by Byakuya's onslaught.

What instant-attack does he have that would take out Kimmimaro? Kimmimaro, who in sickness fought 1000 naruto clones, a drunk rock lee, and survived Giant Sand Burial with still enough chakra to get off his final attack before death?

You guys seem to think that Gaara's just going to stand there while Kimmimaro and Bya have a duel

Bacon
10-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Bakudo 65:Rikujokoro

I don't see how Kimi avoids this when he is a taijutsu orientated fighter.

TheBlackChidori
10-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Dance of the Larch/Willow prevents him from getting close enough to do a fatal blow. It turns into a 360 degree attack and defense. Finger bullets if he needs to keep him at a distance while Gaara's sand is chasing.

Bacon
10-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Not to wank,but shunpo reduces the likelyhood of Kimi actually hitting him with the finger missle. What's more is the fact that Senbonzakura kageyoshi is far to flexible to just submit to one method of attacking.

Should Kimi allow himself to be caught by any bakudo, Byukuya's bankai could fit the situation.One way in particular is the method that he used to nearly kill Renji back when he first unveiled it. The seemingly countless blades will make Gaara focus on his own defense while Kimi is left to die.

Either way, Kimi faces a heavy threat from his movement being impeded and Gaara would be pinned greatly. Perhaps not fully, but I reckon it would be enough to keep him from attacking with his full potential.

Nyruss
10-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Byakurai to the brain kills them both. Since it's lightning, Gaara's sand won't do diddly to it and Kimimaro's got nothing to suggest he can survive having a lightning bolt shot through his head.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
In before magical Kido lightning. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Nyruss
10-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Too late.

321zigzag3
10-12-2010, 06:03 PM
But it is magical. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

TheBlackChidori
10-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Byakurai to the brain kills them both. Since it's lightning, Gaara's sand won't do diddly to it and Kimimaro's got nothing to suggest he can survive having a lightning bolt shot through his head.

Chidori couldn't break through Gaara's sand, let alone his ultimate defense. Would you put Byakurai up against Chidori? Honest question.

Nyruss
10-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Chidori couldn't break through Gaara's sand, let alone his ultimate defense.
Are you sure? I coulda sworn the Sauce went right through it and stabbed him in the shoulder. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Then again I only saw the anime of the exams, so maybe it's different in the manga.

Either way, it's not like it matters whether or not Byakurai could pierce Gaara's defense if he isn't fast enough to actually put it up before he dies.

Would you put Byakurai up against Chidori?

No, I wouldn't because a Kido used by a Captain level Kido master >>>> a Chidori used by an overhyped teenage ninja.

Not even sure how the necessaity of Byakurai even came up in the first place since Gaara will be missing a head the second the fight starts. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Phoenix Wright
10-13-2010, 01:59 AM
I LOL'd.

THE X UCHIHA
10-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Take into consideration :

Byakuya is dealing with the 2 Ninjas who have the most defensive defenses.
Byakuya’s Bankai can’t be as tough as Kimimaro’s Bones attacks.
Byakuya’s Bankai can’t be as tough as Gaara’s defensive jutsus, such as :
( Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku ).

Byakuya’s defense isn’t so powerful.
the reason why his defense is kinda weak is because his Bankai ( Senbonzakura Kageyoshi or Senkei ) can’t be used against more than 1 person ( if you’ve been noticed ).
while in this match he is fighting 2 persons

Shunpo steps wouldn’t work as long as he uses Bankai attacks.

Rasengan SageX5
10-13-2010, 07:03 AM
I don't think Byakuya has a chance here. Not only do Gaara and Kimimaro have some of the strongest defense in the whole Narutoverse, they are no slouches on offense either. Gaara can control acres of sand with the wave of a hand and bury his opponents alive, while Kimimaro can fight off 2000 clones then 2 individual opponents while sick and dying.

321zigzag3
10-13-2010, 10:46 AM
What is going on? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Nyruss
10-13-2010, 10:48 AM
My reply keeps getting cut off.

Bacon
Bakudo and Gokei kills Kimimaro. Gaara dies unless he used his biju, the shukaku.

Nyruss
Take into consideration :

Byakuya is dealing with the 2 Ninjas who have the most defensive defenses.
One of whom dies the second the fight starts and the other of which gets byakurai to the brain.

Byakuyas Bankai can’t be as tough as Kimimaros Bones attacks.

Prove it.

Byakuyas Bankai can’t be as tough as Gaaras defensive jutsus, such as :
( Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku ).

1: Prove it.
2: Unidirectional defense vs omnidirectional offense. Byakuyas shikai > Shield of Shukaku. Bankai would be overkill.
3: Irrelevant, since Gaara dies the instant the fight starts anyway.

Byakuyas defense isnt so powerful.

1: Prove it.
2: Irrelevant, his opponents have no way of harming him.

the reason why his defense is kinda weak is because his Bankai ( Senbonzakura Kageyoshi or Senkei ) can’t be used against more than 1 person ( if you’ve been noticed ).

This is an utterly baseless claim with absolutely nothing to support it in any way whatsoever.

while in this match he is fighting 2 persons

More like one person, since the other dies instantly.

Shunpo steps wouldnt work as long as he uses Bankai attacks.
Another utterly baseless claim.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The 1st Hokage
10-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Gaara is Blitzed, then an assortment of Kido's and Bankai give him the win agaisnt Kimmi.

TheBlackChidori
10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
@Dude

Yeah during the exams it got through the shell and hit his shoulder. When they actually fought in Gaara's partial-shukaku form, His Chidori was basically brushed away.

Gaara does have Shukaku at this point in the story, and I don't think it'd let Gaara die so easily without taking him over. He didnt have control then.

Nyruss
10-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Gaara has no reason to use the Shukaku's power.

The Shukaku's ability to intervene in Gaara's fights is highly suspect. If he didn't do anything to intervene in Gaara's fight with Kimimaro, who Gaara is actually capable of competing with, then he won't do anything against Byakuya and they'll both be dead long before they decide that Kuchiki-sama is actually a threat.

THE X UCHIHA
10-14-2010, 05:07 AM
@ Dudemeister

dude ... this is a theoretical discussion .. I can’t give you proofs for something won’t happen.
but on the other hand ,I know all the feats and all their specifications - and according to them - I post my replies

Neither you can prove that I’m wrong Nor I can prove that you are.
so please , stop saying : you are wrong.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Your refusal to support your claims is taken as a concession of defeat. I accept.

I don't have to prove that the things you claim are false, it's your job to prove they're true. It's called the Burden of Proof. Until you can support your claims, you're wrong.

♪ Wrong wrong wrong wrong. ♪ Wrong wrong wrong wrong. ♪ You're wrong. ♪ You're wrong. ♪ You're wroooong. ♪

P.S. You're wrong.

TheBlackChidori
10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Gaara has no reason to use the Shukaku's power.

The Shukaku's ability to intervene in Gaara's fights is highly suspect. If he didn't do anything to intervene in Gaara's fight with Kimimaro, who Gaara is actually capable of competing with, then he won't do anything against Byakuya and they'll both be dead long before they decide that Kuchiki-sama is actually a threat.

If they're all bloodlusted like you're saying Kuchiki is, Gaara loses control right away.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Being bloodlusted and losing control are not the same thing.

Byakuya speedblitzes and Gaara loses his head long before he gets the idea to use the Shukaku's power.

THE X UCHIHA
10-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Your refusal to support your claims is taken as a concession of defeat. I accept.

I don't have to prove that the things you claim are false, it's your job to prove they're true. It's called the Burden of Proof. Until you can support your claims, you're wrong.

♪ Wrong wrong wrong wrong. ♪ Wrong wrong wrong wrong. ♪ You're wrong. ♪ You're wrong. ♪ You're wroooong. ♪

P.S. You're wrong.

Byakuya can’t speedblitz someone and attack the other at the same moment.
and even if he did that to Gaara ,I do not think that Byakuya is gonna be able to cut Gaara’s head with all these tough sands coveres Gaara ,

I still think that Kimimaro’s seedling fern of bones is enough to beat Byakuya’s Bankai while the latter is stupidly and unknowingly trying to interpenetrate Shield of Shukaku.

Reasons, proofs and stuff :

Gaara’s absolute defense : Shield of Shukaku, can protect him from any attack of Byakuya’s attacks.

because we all know 4 a fact that Chidori wasn’t fully succeeded in interpenetrating Gaara’s normal absolute sand defense ( differs from Shield of Shukaku).

with the knowledge that Chidori is sharper than a sword’s edge
( Manga & Anime feat ), and as long as Byakuya’s Shikai & Bankai are made from the sword’s materials. in that case ,any kind of Byakuya’s attacks can’t go through the Shield of Shukaku.

P.S : you're awesome.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Byakuya can’t speedblitz someone and attack the other at the same moment.

Who said he needed to?

I still think that Kimimaro’s seedling fern of bones is enough to beat Byakuya’s Bankai while the latter is stupidly and unknowingly trying to interpenetrate Shield of Shukaku.

Flight > Dance of the Seedling Fern.
Byakuya's shikai > Shield of Shukaku for reasons already explained.
Therefore, Byakuya's bankai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shield of Shukaku.

Reasons, proofs and stuff :

Wank, wank and wank, you mean.

Gaara’s absolute defense : Shield of Shukaku, can protect him from any attack of Byakuya’s attacks.

Shield of Shukaku is a unidirectional shield. Byakuya's shikai could beat that, his bankai is overkill.

Not like it matters, since Gaara would be dead long before he ever got the idea to use it.

because we all know 4 a fact that Chidori wasn’t fully succeeded in interpenetrating Gaara’s normal absolute sand defense ( differs from Shield of Shukaku).

Except for that time when it did. You know, during the Chunin Exams. Sasuke was fighting Gaara and he punched a hole right through Gaara's shield with it.

with the knowledge that Chidori is sharper than a sword’s edge

Senbonzakura is not a normal sword, and in any event, Byakurai. Also irrelevant, what with Gaara not being fast enough to set up any sort of defense whatsoever.

in that case ,any kind of Byakuya’s attacks can’t go through the Shield of Shukaku

Baseless though this claim is, Byakuya simply goes around it. Since it's a stationary unidirectional defense.

Now unless you have anything intelligent to contribute(as unlikely as that is), I claim victory.

Byakuya tittystomps Team Naruto.

Fan of Minato
10-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Screw. My post messed up.

Bottom line of what I wanted to say: Byakuya wins fairly easily, but does not stomp.

Byakuya can hold off Kimi with 6 rod light prison tech.
As for Gaara, he loses before he can even get his sand out.

THE X UCHIHA
10-15-2010, 03:04 AM
Who said he needed to?

Flight > Dance of the Seedling Fern.
Byakuya's shikai > Shield of Shukaku for reasons already explained.
Therefore, Byakuya's bankai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shield of Shukaku.

Wank, wank and wank, you mean.

Shield of Shukaku is a unidirectional shield. Byakuya's shikai could beat that, his bankai is overkill.

Not like it matters, since Gaara would be dead long before he ever got the idea to use it.

Except for that time when it did. You know, during the Chunin Exams. Sasuke was fighting Gaara and he punched a hole right through Gaara's shield with it.

Senbonzakura is not a normal sword, and in any event, Byakurai. Also irrelevant, what with Gaara not being fast enough to set up any sort of defense whatsoever.

Baseless though this claim is, Byakuya simply goes around it. Since it's a stationary unidirectional defense.

Now unless you have anything intelligent to contribute(as unlikely as that is), I claim victory.

Byakuya tittystomps Team Naruto.

you convinced me ,wanker `;). you won