PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki Army vs 5 kage alliance

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 10:22 AM
I am counting the Zetsu soldiers as regulaer Zetsu. Meaning all of his abilities. Also all Akatsuki members count. Based on all your knowledge who wins. This battle is made pre plot interference. What I mean by all Akatsuki members I mean all new and old Orochimaru and Sasuke included.

Restrictions: None

GwynethUchiha
10-11-2010, 10:26 AM
I go with the 5 kage alliance they are strong with allthe ninjas that would be a asm battle

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-11-2010, 10:28 AM
akatsuki. they destroy and rape all the kages. especially if theyre all there.ie zombies, new madara, kabutomaru, zetsu army, sasuke, etc. theyre gonna own this battle and somehow i see naruto being the deciding factor for the kages alliance. madara done got himself an army to rape the land

Akatsuki X
10-11-2010, 10:28 AM
This isn't specific enough.
Do you mean, all of the kage?
Or all of the villages?

GwynethUchiha
10-11-2010, 10:30 AM
it has to be all of he kages ad their villages

Akatsuki X
10-11-2010, 10:31 AM
LOLRAPE then.
Naruto goes Kyuubi,
Bee goes Hachibi.

They blast all of them to hell.
Only threat is Pain or Konan with massive prep.

deidara#1
10-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Kage Alliance....

Even if the thousands of Zetsu do have the same power level as the original Zetsu (that is not much) the Kage alliance is much to powerful. Non of the Akatsuki counting the ones brought back by Kabuto would be able to defeat a Kage other than Madara and maybe Nagato. I sure their is more than enough jonin level ninja in the five nations that can take out the revived Akatsuki members. Even with all of them back and the Zetsu army they are out numbered.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I meant all the Kage and their Villages. Zetsu has another most people forget. He can perfectly copy a ninja abilities and chakra. Not to mention his abilty to travel anywhere in seconds. Also I forgot to mention regular Akatsuki not Zombie. Let me fix that.

deidara#1
10-11-2010, 10:55 AM
I meant all the Kage and their Villages. Zetsu has another most people forget. He can perfectly copy a ninja abilities and chakra. Not to mention his abilty to travel anywhere in seconds. Also I forgot to mention regular Akatsuki not Zombie. Let me fix that.

Well my answer still fits what you changed and their is probably no difference between the regular Akatsuki and the revived (zombie) ones.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Thats not true Pain rapes the 5 kages by himself. The real threats are Bee, Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai. Gaara and the raikage may put up a fight but not much.

Akatsuki X
10-11-2010, 01:18 PM
The thing is that Kyuubi and Hachibi could each break out of Chibaku Tensei, which is Team Akatsuki's only chance of winning.

Phoenix Wright
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
I like how people used to say that the bad guys were underdogs.
Now they have Rinnegan, EMS, 100,000 Men (Zetsu. which each of them could take on more than one 80,000 fodder meaning overkill in that department too), 7 Bijuu, Important Info on the Alliance, Invincible regenerating Zombies who can't die with the Akatsuki's abilities, Kabuto, Sasuke, Madara and Zetsu.

Hmm I wonder who wins.

Nyruss
10-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Chibaku Tensei takes care of everyone except Bee(since Naruto can't access the Kyuubi forms at will). Gedo Mazo takes out Bee.

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 05:02 PM
How is this fair? Pain was capable of destroying
a whole village with one move. If we're going simply
by feats, Akatsuki rapes, in every way possible.

C3, C4, C0, CST, ST, CT, Water Dome etc.

The Akatsuki are the main antagonist of the show,
therefor they have to have some crazy feats to show
us. Because of the feats given to them, they're pretty
unbeatable especially if they're working together.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Nope Bee and Naruto would go on Killing spree by themselves. Not to mention Kakaishi is capable of assisinating all the important Akatsuki members except Madara. Pain is the one in the Akatsuki with the most feats even over Sasuke.

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Nope Bee and Naruto would go on Killing spree by themselves. Not to mention Kakaishi is capable of assisinating all the important Akatsuki members except Madara. Pain is the one in the Akatsuki with the most feats even over Sasuke.
Nope because of the 7th Path, who control life and death blah blah blah, Team akatsuki would be immortal unstopable for a period of time. It would only take one CT or CST to kill 95% of the villagers side.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 06:50 PM
That path would get Stomped by Konohamuru. Not to mention Bee and his whole menancing ball thing.

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 07:06 PM
That path would get Stomped by Konohamuru. Not to mention Bee and his whole menancing ball thing.
Konohamaru would have been ST to the nearest mountain haha.. and Menacing ball would have been absorbed by one of the Path. CT to the villagers face.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Kamui to Nagato face would end all their Pain troubles. They have a couple hundred Sensors to hunt him down. He will be on a few bingo lists.

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Kamui to Nagato face would end all their Pain troubles. They have a couple hundred Sensors to hunt him down. He will be on a few bingo lists.
automatic no knowlege. the sensors might sense Nagato, so what? they have no knowledge. in the meanwhile deva unleash CT

Akatsuki X
10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Chibaku Tensei takes care of everyone except Bee(since Naruto can't access the Kyuubi forms at will). Gedo Mazo takes out Bee.

I thought he did have access?

And Gedo Mazo can't take out Bee in Hachibi mode.

EVIL
10-11-2010, 07:40 PM
i just finished watching naruto vs pain , and i think healthy pain with shinra tensai can solo

my opinion

deidara#1
10-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Thats not true Pain rapes the 5 kages by himself. The real threats are Bee, Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai. Gaara and the raikage may put up a fight but not much.

People on this forum disrespect everyone when it comes to Pain and really it gets very old. Pain could fight and do well vs one of the Kages but he surely can NOT beat all 5 and again he should be grateful if he beats 1.

This Pain solos everyone thing is old.

Devil's Lawyer
10-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Haha This his a world war I am talking about not just a group battlle.

EVIL
10-11-2010, 08:05 PM
People on this forum disrespect everyone when it comes to Pain and really it gets very old. Pain could fight and do well vs one of the Kages but he surely can NOT beat all 5 and again he should be grateful if he beats 1.

remind u that the 5 kage contain tsunade , which is relatively weak , gaara (who stomped in the middle of his village ) and one handed raikage ,and that cripple.

do u remember what zetsu did in the kages

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 08:10 PM

Its called a "flaw" maybe you haven't been here in the BG llong enough but the outcome of the battle always lay heavily on characters feats. Do I agree with this? No. Do I follow it? Yes. In here featless character such as Minato and Tsunade are heavily looked down upon.. You get a match like Minato vs Neji or Tsunade vs Neji and get insulting outcomes.. The Battleground rule is far far far from perfect. If we go by feats and apply the same rule to Dragonball Z, Frieza would have no problem fighting toe to toe with Kid Buu and in YuYu Hakusho, Yomi would most definantly lose against Elder Toguro. Are this accurate outcome if were talking realistically? Far from it. By feats, Yes. Same logic applies with Naruto.

SimpleGenin
10-11-2010, 08:19 PM
So if going by feats, what can the 5 kages do against full on CST?
consider the fact that Mei, and Onoki are basically featless.. That means
they automatically die in the blast. So based on feats, CST can kill off
a village worth of Kage, not just one.

Demonfire_Ninja
10-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Information Required to answer this Correctly

Kage Alliance Numbers: About 80 000
Zetsu Army Numbers: 100 000
That said Normal Ninjas are probably slightly stronger than Zetsus so that evens out the numbers for the smalltime troops.

Key Fighters on Kage Alliance Side: The 5 Kages, Naruto, Kakashi, Killer Bee
Key Fighters On Akatsuki Side: 8 Original Akatsuki, Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke

Based on Numbers alone it is clearly Akatsuki. That said you must factor in each person's strength, Naruto and KB especially because of their awesome Jinchuriki Powers. So It would be an epic battle and I really couldn't say who would reallisticly come out on top, but I'll go with Naruto's (Kage Alliance) Side because It would suck if they lost.

Devil's Lawyer
10-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Bee using menancing ball is still a major factor in this fight. That blast alone would be devastating against the Akatsuki army. Yes preta can aborb a blast what about multiple blasts in different areas. Not counting the fact there are several regular ranked ninja who can kill him for instance Lee. Lee would could take a few paths by himself using 8 gates.

Lady Tsunade
10-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Zetsu clones can't to jack sheet to people like Raikage, Kakashi, Tsunade, Guy, KillerBee, Naruto etc. Madara, Kabuto and the rest of Akatsuki are the brunt of the attack power on the opposite team.

Ninja Alliance wins, as of now.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-12-2010, 09:38 AM
akatsuki rapes on this one. by feats and my hopes.

deidara#1
10-12-2010, 09:46 AM
So if going by feats, what can the 5 kages do against full on CST?
consider the fact that Mei, and Onoki are basically featless.. That means
they automatically die in the blast. So based on feats, CST can kill off
a village worth of Kage, not just one.
The fact that each fight in the battle ground is based only on feats simply can't work. That means their can be no fights between anyone who's whole life story has not been shown. Saying that one character can beat the 5 strongest ninja of the 5 great nations based on the lone fact everything about Pain has been shown is very stupid to me.

Also if we go on feats isn't being Kage enough to prove that they are strong and would not all be taken down that easy.