PDA

View Full Version : Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special Discussion

Kakuzu
10-11-2010, 07:47 AM
A new clash of ninja installment has finally arrived, but will not be released in the U.S. for some time considering it hasn't even arrived in Japan yet.

Here is a scan:

http://ninjataisen.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/ninjataisen-com_narutosgntsp_scan01.jpg

Sage Mode Naruto, Mangekyo Sasuke, Pain, and Jiraiya are confirmed in this scan. Looks like it could be something to rival Storm 2?

Discuss...

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
no. in my book, it will be kinda cool with characters and arc but storms graphics will have it beat hands down. IMO storms gonna be interesting to me for longer

plus me=no wii so i gotta tell myself not to be interested lol

Gin
10-11-2010, 10:59 AM
no. in my book, it will be kinda cool with characters and arc but storms graphics will have it beat hands down. IMO storms gonna be interesting to me for longer

plus me=no wii so i gotta tell myself not to be interested lol

Hi. This is a discussion about clash of ninja. We aren't really interested in storm at the moment. Please leave.

Anyway, this is looking good so far, but considering how close the release date is, I'm surprised they haven't given a lot of information yet... oh well.

Kakuzu
10-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi. This is a discussion about clash of ninja. We aren't really interested in storm at the moment. Please leave.

Anyway, this is looking good so far, but considering how close the release date is, I'm surprised they haven't given a lot of information yet... oh well.
He's fine. I did give a relation to Storm 2, so therefore he is on-topic.

Well, the release date is early December in Japan. It won't make it to the U.S. until late spring or early summer of 2011...

Edit: I found the official website, but it doesn't have too much information (plus, I can't read Japanese ~_~). Just a picture of Sage Mode Naruto and Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke, plus the first commercial, which doesn't provide much.

Shika-fiend
10-11-2010, 11:20 AM
This looks nice. But, I'll wait to play both this and Storm 2 to compare it fairly.

Kakuzu
10-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Another scan showing Shikamaru, Ino, and Susano'o:

http://www.escuadronpikmin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Naruto-Shippuden-Gekitou-Ninja-Taisen-SP-para-Wii-2.jpg

Can anyone here translate Japanese...? -_-

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-13-2010, 04:30 PM
This looks very good. Can't wait for it to come over seas. It's about time for a new Clash of Ninja game. I don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 so Storm 2 I can't get. xD

Kakuzu
10-18-2010, 03:15 PM
HOLY SHEET!

Raikage and Killer Bee have been confirmed through gameplay already!