PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Hype Fight: Final Ichigo vs. Controled 9 Tails Form Naruto

Tourune
10-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Who Would Win By Hype?

Akatsuki X
10-10-2010, 08:42 PM
With hype Naruto obviously takes this.
The 9-tails is supposed to be able to destroy mountains and create tsunami's casually.

With feats, Ichigo takes this of course.

Phoenix Wright
10-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Menacing ball spam.
Hype is Kyuubi, feats is Kyuubi.
Controlled, whatever.
Kyuubi himself made a menacing ball ten times the size of a boss summon with just his will casually. With Naruto's chakra/will and Kyuubi chakra spam means win no matter how you look at it.

Unless Ichigo can manage to somehow survive spamming of those things which I don't see happening he gets raped by hype and feats both.

Akatsuki X
10-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I honestly don't see how Ichigo lose's without plot.
With feats he stomps,
Kyuubi won't be able to touch him.

He spams Mountain busting Getsuga Tensho's.

cnorwood
10-12-2010, 02:56 PM
hype: kyubi swipes his tail and hits ichigo with mountain busters
feats: ichigo catces his tail and spams getsuga tenshos

Sephiroth
10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
The 9 tails takes this both ways. The hype of destroying mountains and creating Tsunami casually is way more better and Ichigos Hype. And as PW stated his MB is way stronger than anything seen and he can spam it.

Shikamaru Nara
10-12-2010, 03:05 PM
The 9 tails takes this both ways. The hype of destroying mountains and creating Tsunami casually is way more better and Ichigos Hype. And as PW stated his MB is way stronger than anything seen and he can spam it.

Which giant retard told you that?

Getsuga Tensho when Final Ichigo is using it is a Mountain Buster.

Phoenix Wright
10-12-2010, 03:08 PM
One 6 inch wide MB completely decimated a forest and took little prep.
About a 10 inch wide one with no prep was a mountain buster or near there or so you people say. It would at least destroy the village and KN6 itself tanked it for the lulz and also showed its destructive capability.
Now one that took smaller prep than the others... Meaning none at all, smaller than the 10 inch wide one which was KN6's..
One Thousand Meter Wide one. Do you know how large that was and we barely got to see its destructive power. Kyuubi can use it with just his will and that was the size, him not even trying while fighting Minato managed to do that too.

It's up to you, but saying Ichigo can beat that is a bit far fetched.

Which giant retard told you that?

Getsuga Tensho when Final Ichigo is using it is a Mountain Buster.
I believe if you'll read his post again and see what I bolded. That's the giant retard. Though this retard didn't directly tell him or anything. I like how you called this person a retard, too.

Shikamaru Nara
10-12-2010, 03:10 PM
One 6 inch wide MB completely decimated a forest and took little prep.
About a 10 inch wide one with no prep was a mountain buster or near there or so you people say. It would at least destroy the village and KN6 itself tanked it for the lulz and also showed its destructive capability.
Now one that took smaller prep than the others... Meaning none at all, smaller than the 10 inch wide one which was KN6's..
One Thousand Meter Wide one. Do you know how large that was and we barely got to see its destructive power. Kyuubi can use it with just his will and that was the size, him not even trying while fighting Minato managed to do that too.

It's up to you, but saying Ichigo can beat that is a bit far fetched.

Mountain Busting Getsuga Tensho?

Phoenix Wright
10-12-2010, 03:15 PM
KN6 can take mountain busters with ease.

This is full Kyuubi if you haven't realized the power of KN6's attack and defense yet.

So what are Ichigo's tanking feats? I highly doubt he can take a mountain buster multiplied by 3,000.

Huh okay, size doesn't mean power, well clearly Kyuubi is better than a lower form of himself in every possible way and that's just the cloak.

Look at it this way. Kyuubi can pretty much tank anything Ichigo throws at him as much as he wants. Ichigo can't take a single attack.

Kyuubi can spam Menacing Balls. You know, those ones 3,900 times bigger than KN6's.

tyrell4life194
10-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Well here's the thing about the Kyuubi. If I'm not mistaken, Naruto doesn't have COMPLETE control like Killer Bee does, because he's only in his RS form. He's gonna need a while in order to control the full Kyuubi's power. The Kyuubi fox tanked mountain busting attacks like the Chibaku Tensei, destroyed a large part of a forest with a menacing ball, and created a crater the size of Konoha with a menacing ball.

Phoenix Wright
10-12-2010, 03:23 PM
That's why we're debating just Kyuubi.
At least I am.

Otherwise we have to use hype and going by that, Naruto controlling Kyuubi is nothing but complete overkill.

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:15 PM
So, your basically saying that Kyuubi is presumably a country buster Wright?
LOL.
Just because it's Menacing Ball was giant, it still lacks any feats.

It is obviously presumably that it's stronger then KN6's.

But unless we gain feats to show that it can kill Ichigo,
who tanked Aizen's final form's mountain buster.

And who can easily spam Mountain busting Getsuga Tensho's, then Kyuubi can't win with feats.

Bacon
10-13-2010, 02:19 PM
The kyuubi isn't even a mortal being, how is a presumably stronger energy going to kill it?

Ninyn
10-13-2010, 02:21 PM
but now think about it naruto now has sage mode, he controls kyubi, he has minato's chakra, kushina's chakra, rasenshuriken, and he'll soon unlock the sharingan itachi gave him in the genjutsu he used to just tlk to naruto! the genjutsu was used to transfer naruto power. its going to activate when sasuke uses tsymoki on naruto in the final battle. i just know it!

J-Sun Tasogare
10-13-2010, 02:22 PM
but now think about it naruto now has sage mode, he controls kyubi, he has minato's chakra, kushina's chakra, rasenshuriken, and he'll soon unlock the sharingan itachi gave him in the genjutsu he used to just tlk to naruto! the genjutsu was used to transfer naruto power. its going to activate when sasuke uses tsymoki on naruto in the final battle. i just know it!
It's a hype fight.

That's not proven, and you don't know it, you're hoping.

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:26 PM
The kyuubi isn't even a mortal being, how is a presumably stronger energy going to kill it?

I'm pretty sure it's physical.
Gamabuna was able to harm Shukaku.

And Kusunagi was able to push back KN4.

Bacon
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it's physical.
Gamabuna was able to harm Shukaku.

And Kusunagi was able to push back KN4.
Shukaku uses sand as a medium.
This would be speculation on my part,but the coat that kusangi couldn't pierce seemed more like a thicker version of the previous levels. Still ethereal.

Devil's Lawyer
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
By hype Kyuubi cant be killed. Doesnt that mean he wins automaticaly?

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Shukaku uses sand as a medium.
This would be speculation on my part,but the coat that kusangi couldn't pierce seemed more like a thicker version of the previous levels. Still ethereal.

Good thing that Lanzo de Rapagno is also a energy attack, or else Kyuubi would actually win.

By hype Kyuubi cant be killed. Doesnt that mean he wins automaticaly?

Where does it state that?

Bacon
10-13-2010, 02:33 PM
So it's pretty much a stale mate?

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Not if he's hit repeatedly with Lance.
Kyuubi would die, or however it is energy beings cease to exist.

Menacing Ball would not doubt hurt Ulquiorra.

But with Ulq's speed, it would not be difficult for him to evade, or attack before it had time to use it.

Bacon
10-13-2010, 02:42 PM
That conclusion is based off the assumption that Ulquiora is indefinitely stronger than the full fledged Kyuubi.

It also ignores the Kyuubi isn't traditional alive and the fact that Uquiorra can run out of energy while the kyuubi's seems to be infinite.

It also is assuming that the Nine tail's menacing ball is weaker.

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
The Kyuubi has infinite energy?
Since when?

Bacon
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Since when was his energy finite?

Akatsuki X
10-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Since it was stated that all tailed beasts are large masses of chakra, split from the the Juubi.

Since it is a fraction of the Juubi's power, it must have a limit.

Bacon
10-13-2010, 03:21 PM
To be honest, until we know if it's ethereal or a tangible being, no one wins. The only kyuubi supporters can do is infer that everything that was done on previous levels such as KN8, will be stronger in KN9. It sounds like common sense,but there is nothing to say the Kyuubi won't be able to counter Ulquiorra. There's nothing to say he can dodge or die since it isn't alive in the traditional sense.

Essentially you say that it has less energy and that energy will dissipate if it is attacked enough times.