PDA

View Full Version : Draco vs Naruto

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 12:52 PM
weather: sunny with a thunderstorm a ways off
Rules: Hally's rules, have fun, no argueing, no spamming, your immagination is the limit.

You make the first move.

-Naruto-
10-10-2010, 12:55 PM
no regeneration please. ill make move soon, gotta go eat cookies

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 12:56 PM
no regeneration please. ill make move soon, gotta go eat cookies
alright no regeneration.

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 01:08 PM
/bump

-Naruto-
10-10-2010, 01:15 PM
sorry bacon was first, making move now

-Naruto-
10-10-2010, 01:16 PM
i will be using my arrancar character here

-Naruto-
10-10-2010, 01:18 PM
*talking to myself i sense Draco. I lazily get up, and begin storing energy, for i am one of the best at sp control/manipulation

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
*talking to myself i sense Draco. I lazily get up, and begin storing energy, for i am one of the best at sp control/manipulation
*See's Naruto storing energy so I take my time, whip out my gun (kagi) and begins firing 50 cero's at you from all around me.* (there are 5 holes around me and one hole from my gun that i can fire cero's, they come one after another so they are fully charged cero. Note: they do not come all at once.)

-Naruto-
10-10-2010, 01:28 PM
*See's Naruto storing energy so I take my time, whip out my gun (kagi) and begins firing 50 cero's at you from all around me.* (there are 5 holes around me and one hole from my gun that i can fire cero's, they come one after another so they are fully charged cero. Note: they do not come one after another.
/confused at this part

*Draco begins to fire cero at me in which I simply sonido away from 1/3 of them,the rest i cut in half. After the spam of cero is over, I sonido behind draco, and attempt to stab him with my zanp, while releasing a rotating cero blade capable of cutting him clean in half.*

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 01:31 PM
/confused at this part

*Draco begins to fire cero at me in which I simply sonido away from 1/3 of them,the rest i cut in half. After the spam of cero is over, I sonido behind draco, and attempt to stab him with my zanp, while releasing a rotating cero blade capable of cutting him clean in half.*

*when you appear behind me and try to stab me I sondio above you and shoot 50 more cero's at you from point blank range, when your cero blade comes at me I make one of my own with my hand and block your with my own*

sorry, i fixed it.

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 02:38 PM
/bump