PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Kratos vs Sephiroth

FlyingThunderGod
10-10-2010, 12:29 PM

Restrictions: None

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:09 PM
They both kill themselves for being such terrible characters.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, but who are Sephiroth and Kratos?

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.

Kratos from the God of War series.

You see Kratos as Sasuke incarnate Ono?

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Given the choice between liking Sasuke or Kratos, I would choose Sasuke every time.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Did you ever play God of War?

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:24 PM
I did. The gameplay was ho-hum, the storyline was Twilight-level fail.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:25 PM
You should be a game magazine editor. Your opinions are quite controversial and interesting.

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm not too fond of Mario either. His games are meh.

TheBlackChidori
10-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Sephiroth destroys planets. He wins.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Then you play stuff like Mario. GOW is one of the most Strategist and Interring to the world of real gaming.

Kratos is GOD and Killed the father of the gods and his brothers. He takes everything Seph has.

I honestly don't care who wins but the greek gods in God of War aren't what you call impressive deities in comparison to nigh omnipotents in comics or such at all.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Yeah..No. Ares and Zues alone can snap a planet. Hades and Posiden can take away souls of EVERYONE and flood the earth. Kratos beat them all.

More like Greek gods aren't the same in necessarily in every title?

Even if the GOd of War gods are as powerful as you say like that that is still nothing to nigh omnipotents or powerful reality warpers at all.
Non comparable

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Unless kratos has solar system durability and can survive in space, he loses.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:49 PM
I still think Sephiroth solar system busting is just a mechanical trope.

Seeing as Seph is in the image of Kadjai that lose to cloud who would lose to Kratos. Then Seph loses and Kadjai would be blitzed and shot in the face by a thunder bolt. Or Kratos can already be in Pandora Box size and stomp on the earth sending Seph flying with every bones in his body broken.

Kratos never blitzed anyone he just has insane hypersonic reaction speed due to reacting to Zeus.

God of War series are mainly superhuman speed in scale in movement.

I really don't care if Kratos wins, to be honest.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Ok? He flies into space and blow up the planet. =/

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Can he survive in space?

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Seph is Kadaji.

Zues Hades. Posiden.Ares, Hermes, Apollo, Athena, Sisters of Fate, Sister's Amulet, Titian Powers.

Kratos uses the Sisters of Fate Amulet to slow down time. Now note he can also move and reg speed when everything around him is slowed down. Now with that he also has the ability to move at Hypersonic speed and has say Posidens Rage. Souls of Hades, Atlas Smash and the blades of Chaos.

Amulet of the Fates, Incurs Wings , Thunder Bolts, Souls of Hades, Pandora Size.

Ok I will be more specific. They got hax powers no doubt about it but Durability and movement speed for example as God wise it isn't as great compared to the ones I see a lot more in comics for example.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Yes, He is a god of god sakes. Plus in GOD 1 he survived in space while everything was falling around him. GOW 2 he went up in the highest sphere and fought Zues who touched the line of space.
I demand proof. Can he survive the entire solar system asploding?

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Kratos isn't lightspeed though. HE is just low superhuman in movement in base without anything.

Devil's Lawyer
10-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Kratos takes this his time power rapes Seph. But zig is right comic gods would pinky rape them both.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 02:08 PM
FAIL, Kratos is peak human speed. without using anything to power him up. And before kratos can use anything, seph uses telekinesis, and stabs him in the face.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Kratos takes this his time power rapes Seph. But zig is right comic gods would pinky rape them both.

Exactly, God of War gods aren't that impressive in the entire perspective of all gods.

Devil's Lawyer
10-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Kratos may have peak human speed but time control tanks speed anyday. What does speed matter when you can just slow time and leisurely cut your opponent to bits.

Exactly, God of War gods aren't that impressive in the entire perspective of all gods.

In my perspective hulk could rape god of war gods. I would say Supes but that whole magic thing.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Kratos may have peak human speed but time control tanks speed anyday. What does speed matter when you can just slow time and leisurely cut your opponent to bits.

In my perspective hulk could rape god of war gods.
He has to use, and activate the power which takes prep.

By the time he thinks to use it, speh has stabbed him through the face.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Kratos was able to react to Zeus's lightning so he has plausible hypersonic reactions.

Devil's Lawyer
10-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Tanking power him being an immortal and all. Though I wonder if he would survive that. Depends which version of Kratos we are talking about.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Kratos in God of War. He reacted to Zeus's lightning if I recall.

Devil's Lawyer
10-10-2010, 02:24 PM
He did indeed. Lightning is lightning so he does have the reflexes to block a fatal blow. If he uses his time powers it is over. Nothing Seph has matters after that.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Except the fact he is impervious to most magic, illusions, ETC ETC.

Zeus lightning is hypersonic. Thats sephs traveling speed. His attacking speed is much greater.

Telekinesis, stab to the face.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Seph is hypersonic, BG default is 50m, so I doubt Kratos will have time to use any of his items, so Seph will probably be able to cut him down first, that is if we are referring to human Kratos.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.

Kratos from the God of War series.

You see Kratos as Sasuke incarnate Ono?
Kool thx bro :lol:

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Lighting which Zues uses in Light speed.

Lightning isn't light speed. What are you talking about?

Plus Zeus's lightning is actual lightning so come again please? No offense.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 02:41 PM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Kratos

TheBlackChidori
10-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Kratos had extremely low durability. I've seen him get killed by imps on the Easy difficulty.

Anyway, like I said. Safer Sephiroth = Supernova = End. Even if we're not using that. Kratos can't fly, see the attack on mount olym in GoW3, when he falls Gaia and dies. Again. Speaking of that low durability.

Sephiroth sits in the sky, summons meteor, spams materia(All peak forms of sephiroth count since you guys are giving kratos every weapon he ever earns), Kratos can't do a thing. Icarus is definitely not going to catch Sephiroth.

And God of War Greek Gods seemed extremely weak in comparison to most. Hades was a badass, but that's about it.

Vivi
10-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Anyway, like I said. Safer Sephiroth = Supernova = End. Even if we're not using that. Kratos can't fly, see the attack on mount olym in GoW3, when he falls Gaia and dies. Again. Speaking of that low durability.

Sephiroth sits in the sky, summons meteor, spams materia(All peak forms of sephiroth count since you guys are giving kratos every weapon he ever earns), Kratos can't do a thing. Icarus is definitely not going to catch Sephiroth.

Supernova is a contradiction in itself.
It blows up the Solar System?
Nope.Unless you wanna claim Sephiroth has the Ability to recreate it considering he can use it multiple times.
Even then after the Fight the Earth is still intact.Explain that when it was supposedly destroyed.

Meteor?
I'm disappointed TBC.Do I have to remind you that it takes a horrendous amount of time to hit?

TheBlackChidori
10-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Supernova is a contradiction in itself.
It blows up the Solar System?
Nope.Unless you wanna claim Sephiroth has the Ability to recreate it considering he can use it multiple times.
Even then after the Fight the Earth is still intact.Explain that when it was supposedly destroyed.

Meteor?
I'm disappointed TBC.Do I have to remind you that it takes a horrendous amount of time to hit?

See the last 3 pages of the multiverse list, for my counter to that.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Three pages of baseless wank and a refusal to accept what's blatantly obvious.

That you insist that Kratos' durability is terrible based on an in-game death by weak monster(which would be gameplay as much as Supernova) only proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

Ultimate combatant
10-14-2010, 01:37 PM
@Dudemeister:

So what game characters do you find interesting?

Solid Snake? Nathan Drake? Main character in fable? Jin Kazama? ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On-topic:

There`s too many contradiction on both characters to support any of them being strong enoough to beat the other. I personally prefer Kratos, but I can`t say he would win this.

But seriously, how did you thought of putting these two to fight?

TheBlackChidori
10-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Three pages of baseless wank and a refusal to accept what's blatantly obvious.

That you insist that Kratos' durability is terrible based on an in-game death by weak monster(which would be gameplay as much as Supernova) only proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

The Kratos bit was a joke.... =)

The Anti-Existence
10-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Duedemeister, do you like the Legacy of Kain?

Trying to find LoK fans here.

Nyruss
10-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes. Kain > you, your dog, and your grandma.