PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: One-Armed Grimmjow vs.

The Anti-Existence
10-10-2010, 10:48 AM
GJ at the level where he first fought Visored Ichigo and then Shinji.

Which Naruto ninjas couldn't he defeat for the majority?

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 10:51 AM

Saskue, naruto, pain, 4th hokage, A, and probably kakashi.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 10:52 AM
He beats them all via speed blitz.

Draco Uchiha
10-10-2010, 10:59 AM
He beats them all via speed blitz.
Kakashi uses sharingan power to take his other arm and finishes him off with chidori.
Saskue uses susanoo plus ameratsu and well thats pretty much game.
Naruto use sm and rasen-shurkien taking out grimjow or uses clones and overwhelm him.
Pain would just bring him close range and finish him off with almighty push.
4th uses space-time barrier kunia and finishes him off with rasengan.
A i think would probably lose posibly, it would be a close fight.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Kakashi uses sharingan power to take his other arm and finishes him off with chidori.
Naruto use sm and rasen-shurkien taking out grimjow or uses clones and overwhelm him.

:|

Kakashi can't kamui what he can't see.

Grimmjow is hypersonic. No one in naruto verse is close. Grimmjow can fly.

Grimmjow stomps. =/

J-Sun Tasogare
10-10-2010, 11:11 AM
A Shroud 2 would be the best bet, if not then 7 Gates Gai could probably beat him, if Grimmjow doesn't go Release or fires a Gran Rey Cero.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-10-2010, 11:22 AM

Good luck with that when he's getting speedblitzed. Also, Chidori/Raikiri has low chances of working with mobile targets.

His Susano'o won't survive a Gran Rey Cero. And Sasuke can't spam Ameratsu, which also is only Transonic, in spite of a Hypersonic Grimmjow.

Sage Mode has access to only two or three FRS. After that, he's done. Also, in SM, he can only make five or six clones, I recall.

Speedblitz in five second timespan. Also, how do you know that Pain'll try to bring him in close range?

Lmao. 4th needs to spread his kunais first, and he won't get a chance when he's getting a Cero in the head by Grimmjow. Also, lol wut? The dude tanked a Getsuga Tenshou, no way he's gonna fall to an ordinary Rasengan.

A has the largest chances out of this group of beating Grimmjow, btw. But then Grimmjow Releases.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 12:53 PM
KN6 is one example of very few I list that are possible.

deidara330
10-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Grimmjow is not Hypersonic in base during that time frame. Pain, Madara, and Sasuke can likely react to him and counter. Madara could possibly win. Goes intangible, activates Izanagi, absorbs Grimmjow, and done. Raikage is considered by many to be Hypersonic or at least High End Supersonic. Madara reacted to Raikage's attack. Therefore Madara could react to Grimmjow, who is by no means Hypersonic in base before the Hueco Mundo Arc even began. If Madara reacts, he can turn intangible. While Intangible he can activate Izanagi. While in Izanagi he can absorb Grimmjow. Thus Grimmjow loses.

There could also be a few others who could defeat Grimmjow. Note: This post assumes Grimmjow can use only feats he'd shown from the specified time frame in which he'd fought Shinji in Karakura.

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:07 PM
What time frame? He doesn't magically get more powerful while in base between his fights with Ichigo, at least not counting the arm restoration, but that wouldn't make him faster. It's not like he takes the time to go through a training arc while he's waiting for Ichigo. He just sits around and mopes.

tl;dr = hypersonic.

Madara gets his head punched off. Even in the unlikely event that he somehow manages to become intangible before Grimmjow can kill him, there's nothing he can do to Grimmjow without becoming tangible, and thus vulnerable to his inevitable death.

deidara330
10-10-2010, 01:15 PM
What time frame? He doesn't magically get more powerful while in base between his fights with Ichigo, at least not counting the arm restoration, but that wouldn't make him faster. It's not like he takes the time to go through a training arc while he's waiting for Ichigo. He just sits around and mopes.

tl;dr = hypersonic.

Madara gets his head punched off. Even in the unlikely event that he somehow manages to become intangible before Grimmjow can kill him, there's nothing he can do to Grimmjow without becoming tangible, and thus vulnerable to his inevitable death.Well then how do you explain anyone being more powerful than in their previous fights without any sort of training at all? It just happens. Manga logic never makes sense, unless it does, in which case it does, but in this case it doesn't. Point is at the time he was fighting Shinji, Grimmjow wasn't Hypersonic.

Raikage is classified in general as a High Supersonic speedster. Madara reacted to an attack from him with time to spare and managed to turn intangible, and IIRC they weren't 50 meters away as is standard starting distance here. Madara can likely react to any of Grimmjow's attacks and turn intangible. If he turns Intangible, he can activate Izanagi, and if he activates Izanagi, he can completely avoid death for a minimum of 5 minutes. So he can just make Grimmjow think he's dead and appear behind Grimmjow with Izanagi activated to absorb him. Once Grimmjow is absorbed, Madara wins.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:17 PM
There are only a handful as possible supersonic+ tier naruto characters in movement speed.

A couple more joining in supersonic+ in reaction at least.

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Well then how do you explain anyone being more powerful than in their previous fights without any sort of training at all? It just happens. Manga logic never makes sense, unless it does, in which case it does, but in this case it doesn't.

That is in no way relevant to this. Grimmjow didn't become faster between his fights with Ichigo. You're just trying to hide the fact that you've got no ground to stand on. And not succeeding at it at all.

Point is at the time he was fighting Shinji, Grimmjow wasn't Hypersonic.

Because you don't want him to be, otherwise you would have to admit that a Naruto character might be capable of losing. The horror.

Raikage is classified in general as a High Supersonic speedster. And Grimmjow is classified in general as a hypersonic speedster.

Madara can likely react to any of Grimmjow's attacks and turn intangible. Based on nothing but your own flawed belief in Madara's self-evident superiority to all that is, was or ever will be.

deidara330
10-10-2010, 01:37 PM
That is in no way relevant to this. Grimmjow didn't become faster between his fights with Ichigo. You're just trying to hide the fact that you've got no ground to stand on. And not succeeding at it at all.

Because you don't want him to be, otherwise you would have to admit that a Naruto character might be capable of losing. The horror.

And Grimmjow is classified in general as a hypersonic speedster.

Based on nothing but your own flawed belief in Madara's self-evident superiority to all that is, was or ever will be.Yes it is. Grimmjow was faster when fighting Ichigo than when fighting Shinji. If I have no ground to stand on, it means I'm floating in mid-air, which is utterly awesome. So thanks for the compliment.

No, because I have yet to see anything proving Grimmjow was at all Hypersonic in that fight. I simply have no recollection of seeing anything other than powerscaling and estimation suggesting that Grimmjow was Hypersonic at the time.

That may be true, but forget the general public. Most of the time they can be wrong about a lot of things. Although I'm contradicting my earlier statement by saying this. Honestly I would calc both Grimmjow's speed and Raikage's now to see whether I'm right or you're right if my calculations were accepted by anyone.

This entire debate is dependent on Madara being able to react to Grimmjow, which I only say is possible because he can react to Raikage, so if you can prove Grimmjow then was faster than Raikage was when he attacked Madara, then you win and the debate is over.

Nyruss
10-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok, let's forget the general public. I say Madara is slower than the slowest snail and that base Grimmjow is faster than light. Therefore, Grimmjow wins.

Since you can't come up with a reasonable argument that doesn't contradict your own argument, you lose.

Grimmjow casually kicked the crap out of bankai Ichigo, who fought Byakuya. Crazy thing about Byakuya. He's really fast. Ichigo only stood a chance againt Grimmjow by using his hollow mask, at which point he was about equal.

And this is in base mind you. If Grimmjow releases then the only way you could argue for Madara is if you were more of an insane fanboy than you already are.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Ok, let's forget the general public. I say Madara is slower than the slowest snail and that base Grimmjow is faster than light. Therefore, Grimmjow wins.

Since you can't come up with a reasonable argument that doesn't contradict your own argument, you lose.

Grimmjow casually kicked the crap out of bankai Ichigo, who fought Byakuya. Crazy thing about Byakuya. He's really fast. Ichigo only stood a chance againt Grimmjow by using his hollow mask, at which point he was about equal.

And this is in base mind you. If Grimmjow releases then the only way you could argue for Madara is if you were more of an insane fanboy than you already are.
Proof of Grimmjow being faster than light please, or are you just jooking.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Proof of Grimmjow being faster than light please, or are you just jooking.

He is just making a mockery example.

deidara330
10-10-2010, 02:05 PM

And this is in base mind you. If Grimmjow releases then the only way you could argue for Madara is if you were more of an insane fanboy than you already are.I am not an insane fanboy. I'm a really insane fanboy. Get it right. -_-

Anyways, considering the fact that you just brought up Byakuya, who I totally hadn't been considering at all, and the fact that Ichigo was faster than he was when he fought Byakuya, and was still pretty much just keeping up, I concede that Grimmjow could kill Madara before Madara could turn intangible.

I never had any intention of saying Released Grimmjow could possibly lose to anyone in Naruto. Madara has probably the highest reaction speed of anyone in Naruto and would be blitzed by Grimmjow in resurreccion. For my debate I just assume we weren't using that since OP says he's at the level when he fought Shinji. Usually when the OP says that I assume only feats from that time frame are used.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Deidara330 vs Dudemeister #143245

*shakes head*

deidara330
10-10-2010, 02:13 PM

*shakes head*He started it this time, not me. I reserve the right to blame anyone and everyone but myself.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:15 PM

*shakes head*
you know, i've always wanted to challenge dudemeister. tell him i want to challenge him to a debate. lets see how good he is.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:15 PM
He started it this time, not me. I reserve the right to blame anyone and everyone but myself.

Who usually starts it? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/gun.png

deidara330
10-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Who usually starts it? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.pnghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/gun.pngThe Meister of the Dude always starts it. Why, I'm perfectly innocent. `:P

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Come on dudes, let bygones be bygones. But I want to make a name for myself. I'm going to challenge dudemeister to a debate. as long as it doesn't involve inuyasha, kingdom hearts, stuff like that.

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 02:19 PM
The Meister of the Dude always starts it. Why, I'm perfectly innocent. `:P

You are so going to go get it now! `@x)

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/chmp.png

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:21 PM
You are so going to go get it now! `@x)

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/chmp.png
I got this one. Let me pwn this dude who's arguin with dudemeister.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:22 PM
The Meister of the Dude always starts it. Why, I'm perfectly innocent. `:P
Are you starting trouble?

321zigzag3
10-10-2010, 03:21 PM
You know OBD?

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 04:40 PM
no i don't sorry

colorles
10-11-2010, 05:00 PM

well since he never showed ressurecion at that time, then its only his feats and abilities in his fight with Shinji?

well that helps Naruto verses fighters alot, one arm leaves him disadvantages, but he's still fast and has cero..

first of, many narutoverse characters likely wont track his movments too well, although the higher tiers would progressively fight better, and obviously things like Kyubi would win, 6 paths of pein, some other peoples too, depends on speed though, and i take it Grimmy is accepted 'hypersonic' then. well whateva i just like to enjoy both manga's, inter manga debates often get a bit sketchy some times, since they were never intended to be pitted against each other in this manner lol