View Full Version : Gaara is not weaker than Deidara

athoatho
06-26-2009, 05:09 AM
when they met Gaara lost but i think it was not because he was weaker
may be if the fight was away from the village things would be different
then he would not be forced to focus on two things at a time

NaruNaru
06-26-2009, 07:46 AM
You're right, but remember that during that fight Deidara didn't bring enough clay. If he was actually fully prepared, he would also be able to fire much more explosives at gaara. And don't forget his secret move, the huge bomb thingy he used against sasuke.

Soccer Ninja 21
06-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Diediera out smarted Gaara, I think. Gaara has his ultimunte defense and it hasn't been breached before. so it was a shock. But diediera is Akatsuki. and he's strong. I say on any given day, either of themcould win.

sanbiaznninjaa333
06-26-2009, 08:29 AM
if Gaara would've known that Deidara had put explosives in his sand then he probably would've won

garra123
06-26-2009, 09:18 AM
i think garra is stronger because garra had to protect the village and himself at the same time if the fight was away from the village i think thigs would have been diffrent

athoatho
06-26-2009, 09:54 AM
if Gaara would've known that Deidara had put explosives in his sand then he probably would've won
i also thought of another move that could make Gaara win what if he used the huge shield that he used to protect the village to move the huge explosion towards Deidara and at the same time moves himself away it need a huge chakra but i think he could do it then then Deidara would be hit by his own fire or at least get busy with it and let his guard down.

Agus-san
06-26-2009, 10:14 AM
I agree, Gaara would be the winner: )

Haru
06-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Don't forget though, part of being a ninja is using the surroundings to your advantage. It's about making the situation work for you no matter where you are.

I think that Deidara was stronger.

Itachi-Sama
06-26-2009, 05:40 PM
I say they're equal.

Hidan
06-26-2009, 09:22 PM
You are probably right...

Luna Mikazuki
06-26-2009, 09:23 PM
:3

Yay someone who agrees!!!!

*runs in circles*

ThunderSpirit
06-26-2009, 09:43 PM

I agree. I think that given the circumstances Gaara had a more difficult battle to fight. If Gaara hadn't had the village to worry about he could have used much more powerful and destructive techniques.

NaruNaru
06-26-2009, 11:49 PM
But you guys have to admit deidara uses more brain than gaara does.

And I bet a lot of people say gaara is stronger becuz they're all gaara fans :)

Luna Mikazuki
06-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Of course thats why we say it lol

Kakashi Kun
06-27-2009, 12:07 AM
I personally think Garaa can beat Deidara.

Windking
06-27-2009, 01:17 AM
You're right, but remember that during that fight Deidara didn't bring enough clay. If he was actually fully prepared, he would also be able to fire much more explosives at gaara. And don't forget his secret move, the huge bomb thingy he used against sasuke.

i agree..cuz maybe when gaara uses a massive justu it might get the village affected too..

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-27-2009, 08:26 AM
We know that Deidara's top strength is somewhat weaker than Sasuke's, so what is Gaara's top power....we don't known yet how much he really progressed.

athoatho
06-27-2009, 12:30 PM
We know that Deidara's top strength is somewhat weaker than Sasuke's, so what is Gaara's top power....we don't known yet how much he really progressed.
I Agree He Became Kazekage for a reason.

Kuromaki
06-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I think Gaara and Deidara are equals.

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I Agree He Became Kazekage for a reason.

Yeah, because the elders wanted to be able to control the Shukaku and thought Gaara being in such a position would make it easier for that to be posible.

I think that Gaara and Deidara are equal in strength, but Deidara isn't as attached to anyone or anything other than his art PLUS Dei is a lot smarter.

Given another location, then Gaara would have lasted longer in the fight, but Dei still would have won.

Protector
06-27-2009, 01:03 PM
what would happen if they had a rematch?

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 01:07 PM
what would happen if they had a rematch?

Now that I think about it, now than Gaara no longer has the Shukaku, Deidara>Gaara both in strength and brains.

Deidara wins the rematch.

athoatho
06-27-2009, 01:14 PM
bur Deidara used the Shukaku Against Gaara, by getting beneft of the automatic sand protection beside Gaara will ot be worried about loosing control ?

gaarasand
06-27-2009, 01:54 PM
But you guys have to admit deidara uses more brain than gaara does.

And I bet a lot of people say gaara is stronger becuz they're all gaara fans :) but gaara didn't know deidara's powers very well. and when gaara's sand was covering deidara's arm him he probably wanted deidara's head crushed as well

Cade
06-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Weel his Shukakau is gone,so Deidara would probably win.

Fan of Minato
06-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Well, we were never actually shown a true battle between Gaara and Deidara, the only time that was shown, Gaara had to save the village and lost so, I am kind of neutral.