PDA

View Full Version : BFV Discussion #2987564 - Who's More Important, the Bridge or It's Pillars.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:35 PM
The Bridge is the epicenter of BFV, and in a sense, is who's leading it. Examples are Hally and Yori. The Pillars are the cornerstones of BFV, the ones who influence everything yet takes no credit, due to being behind the curtains. There are few cornerstones, but you can probably find some. So in the end, which one can't BFV survive without?

Now who is the best Bridge and Pillar?

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm somewhere in both.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Nope. You, Susan, are a dynamic type, aka the Bridge, just not a main one. Yet.

-Naruto-
each plays an important role, there will always be at least one of each, and both are needed in my opinion

Noctis Arashi
Nope. You, Susan, are a dynamic type, aka the Bridge, just not a main one. Yet.
I'd like to hope I influence.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:38 PM
each plays an important role, there will always be at least one of each, and both are needed in my opinion

Who would you consider the best Bridge or Pillar?

junchurikioftheleaf
depends one the quality of their influence and where its leading

Vatanui AKA Pride
I'd like to hope I influence.

You influence, but it's directly and also in short-term, not long.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:40 PM
depends one the quality of their influence and where its leading

Leading anywhere they wish.

-Naruto-
10-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Who would you consider the best Bridge or Pillar?

both are best in their own way xD

Danielle
10-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Pillars are pretty important. With out them there can be no bridge. (unless its a suspension bridge XD)

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Leading anywhere they wish.
depending one where its leading decides say shin was leading and could make any rules he wants and we had to follow i can bet quincys could do anything and arrancar and soul reapers would be limited to manga/show only things

Seven
10-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Where do I stand in ur oppinion Vat?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:46 PM
both are best in their own way xD
No, as in who is the best in their status. Like, if Yori's the best Bridge or Hally is, etc.

Pillars are pretty important. With out them there can be no bridge. (unless its a suspension bridge XD)
xD

depending one where its leading decides say shin was leading and could make any rules he wants and we had to follow i can bet quincys could do anything and arrancar and soul reapers would be limited to manga/show only things

Bridges are leaders that the general popularity accepts. So if Shin was the Leader, than chances are, the majority of the population would be approving him.

Sephiroth
10-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Jeremy is the most important

yeah right

I honestly dont know. Probably the ones behind the scenes

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Where do I stand in ur oppinion Vat?

You were a minor Bridge back than, like in the First to Second Generation, but you're sort of a Pillar now.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 07:49 PM
No, as in who is the best in their status. Like, if Yori's the best Bridge or Hally is, etc.

xD

Bridges are leaders that the general popularity accepts. So if Shin was the Leader, than chances are, the majority of the population would be approving him.
kaz was the "leader" and people didnt agree with everything she suggested

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Bridges are leaders that the general popularity accepts.

Try reading the whole thing next time.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Try reading the whole thing next time.
i did the simple fact is their were times when almost the entire populace was against the idea

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:52 PM
And of said times?

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 07:53 PM

However, the majority agreed with my decisions.

Yori
10-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Bridge: Yori
Pillar: Pride

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
And of said times?
it only proves that all decisions leaders make arent always going to be accepted by the populace with that in mind id say the pillars are more important they leaders influence general rule but the pillars give ideas and support to perfect these rules

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 07:56 PM
However, the majority agreed with my decisions.
are you forgetting that incident with the shop suggestion? true it wasent your idea completely but you brought it forth without delivering full credit immediately

Seven
10-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Pillar: Seph

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:57 PM
it only proves that all decisions leaders make arent always going to be accepted by the populace with that in mind id say the pillars are more important they leaders influence general rule but the pillars give ideas and support to perfect these rules

Nice work on ignoring my point. And yes, leaders won't always be accepted by the general populace, but in the majority of the time, they will. It's called politics.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Anyways, known list of Pillars if others can't think of one -

Flash, Spleeny, Pride, and Sephy.

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 08:00 PM
are you forgetting that incident with the shop suggestion? true it wasent your idea completely but you brought it forth without delivering full credit immediately

I merely suggested it on behalf of the person that requested my approval. In my opinion, the pillars are more important than the bridge. Without support, the bridge would collapse. A Leader needs followers, just as followers need a Leader.

Seven
10-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I merely suggested it on behave of the person that requested my approval. In my opinion, the pillars are more important than the bridge. Without support, the bridge would collapse. A Leader needs followers, just as followers need a Leader.

+ rep, i totally agree.

Yori
10-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Can I list more than one pillar for a bridge?

Danielle
10-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Behalf, not behave. >.>

Vatanui AKA Pride
Can I list more than one pillar for a bridge?

Yuppers.

junchurikioftheleaf
Nice work on ignoring my point. And yes, leaders won't always be accepted by the general populace, but in the majority of the time, they will. It's called politics.
what point were you trying to make you merely said "and of those times" thats hardly a complete sentence much less something making a point.

Anbu Leader
The Pillars, the Bridge can always fall but the pillars will always stand tall.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 08:03 PM
I merely suggested it on behave of the person that requested my approval. In my opinion, the pillars are more important than the bridge. Without support, the bridge would collapse. A Leader needs followers, just as followers need a Leader.
approval is nice but credit is due in any situation it wasent until you started getting heat from it that you and the idea maker brought forth that it was their idea not yours

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Behalf, not behave. >.>

Thank you.

Danielle
10-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Thank you.
You are very welcome.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 08:04 PM
what point were you trying to make you merely said "and of those times" thats hardly a complete sentence much less something making a point.

The point was that I had questioned you on your validity of the general populace's disagreements with Kaz.

Yori
10-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Pillars:

Seph
Pride
Lunar
Flash

Seven
10-07-2010, 08:06 PM

Pillars:

Seph
Pride
Lunar
Flash

Yes! My existence is acknowledged!

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 08:09 PM
The point was that I had questioned you on your validity of the general populace's disagreements with Kaz.
well they are valid you were their to some ideas were good some werent thats how things go a soldier that blindly follows the leaders decisions with no thought of their own can often times lead to failure as much as it does success

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 08:09 PM
approval is nice but credit is due in any situation it wasent until you started getting heat from it that you and the idea maker brought forth that it was their idea not yours

Unless I am mistaken, I clearly mentioned the idea was contributed by another member. I decided to keep his name disclosed unless the idea was accepted.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2010, 08:10 PM
well they are valid you were their to some ideas were good some werent thats how things go a soldier that blindly follows the leaders decisions with no thought of their own can often times lead to failure as much as it does success

And that is if we were saying that Kaz was a bad leader. Which she wasn't.

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 08:11 PM

You refused to accept the presence of a leader.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM
And that is if we were saying that Kaz was a bad leader. Which she wasn't. true she wasent but the idea is valid enough

Unless I am mistaken, I clearly mentioned the idea was contributed by another member. I decided to keep his name disclosed unless the idea was accepted.
true but most people disregard that unless a name is specified while the idea was solid it wasent ment for this verse mentioning that it was done by an anonymous member could easily be a lie or a truth hell you could have made another acc then and their to take the blame altho its not your style and without a name outrage can only be directed at the beacon transmitting it like when news is spread across the tv a family is killed the police lost the trail of the guy logically if a viewer felt something from that they would direct their anger at the police for not catching him instead of the guy who remains a mystery

junchurikioftheleaf
10-07-2010, 08:18 PM
You refused to accept the presence of a leader.
i did not i refused to accept that you were the sole leader and that the other people played no part

Anbu Leader
10-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Bleach FV should have no leader, plain and simple.

Kazumi Saitama
10-07-2010, 08:29 PM
true she wasent but the idea is valid enough

true but most people disregard that unless a name is specified while the idea was solid it wasent ment for this verse mentioning that it was done by an anonymous member could easily be a lie or a truth hell you could have made another acc then and their to take the blame altho its not your style and without a name outrage can only be directed at the beacon transmitting it like when news is spread across the tv a family is killed the police lost the trail of the guy logically if a viewer felt something from that they would direct their anger at the police for not catching him instead of the guy who remains a mystery

Considering this was one huge run-on sentence, I only comprehended half of it. Nonetheless, the member was new and only suggested an idea. If he had created the thread, people would have completely disregarded him. I thought his idea was innovative, so I wanted to acknowledge his idea. A name was irrelevant.

i did not i refused to accept that you were the sole leader and that the other people played no part

Nor did I state that people did not assist me, but I was the primary leader.