PDA

View Full Version : Tobi, Coffin, Zetsu, Madara Theories (Spoilers 512)

tyler
10-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Black Zetsu = A physical host for Madara's spirit.

Tobi = White Zetsu copy of Madara in his original form.

Then, the coffin Kabuto summoned would contain: Madara's real body.

Which is why White Zetsu continues to use "Tobi" instead of "Madara" even in private when Madara's true identity is supposedly known by everyone.

Jakropha
10-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Zetsu's true secret is revealed!

Black half shall now be referred to the true Zetsu
White half is his clone :D

zerosameri
10-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Zetsu is Zetsu. Madara is still Tobi vis versa.

Blah.
10-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Zetsu is Zetsu. Madara is still Tobi vis versa.

I agree but isn't it interesting to think that tobi's personality is strikingly similar to white zetsu's??
just pointing that out..
madara and zetsu must have some sort of connection. im not really sure though.

Jinchiruuki
10-07-2010, 02:12 PM
This does make you think. We don't know the true extent of any of Zetsu's abilities whatsoever.

Blah.
10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
This does make you think. We don't know the true extent of any of Zetsu's abilities whatsoever.

It does...
i wonder, maybe white zetsu is important for all the frontline diversion type stuff, and the black zetsu is the real player that does everything behind the scenes. maybe madara needs black zetsu for sealing stuff that involves the biju??

tyler
10-07-2010, 02:35 PM
It does...
i wonder, maybe white zetsu is important for all the frontline diversion type stuff, and the black zetsu is the real player that does everything behind the scenes. maybe madara needs black zetsu for sealing stuff that involves the biju??

But we don't know anything about Black Zetsu. We know that White Zetsu is grown from flesh taken from the first hokage. We also know that Tobi/Madara has stated that he is a shell of his former self...which is the very definition of what White Zetsu's clone does. What I am saying is that the Black Zetsu is the real Madara, although only his soul living in another host body. The Tobi/Madara is just a White Zetsu clone. It's sort of like how Nagato was pulling the strings behind Pain. Madara is pulling the strings behind Tobi/Zetsu, while hiding in plain sight.

It is further supported by the fact that we have yet to see the Black Zetsu clone himself or do anything of the sort. Also, if you read conversations between the Black and White Zetsus, you can see that the Black Zetsu is the older and wiser of the two. The White half always seems young and ignorant...like a recently grown plant.

Tobi is Zetsu cloning Madara. However, Madara really is pulling the strings through the Black Zetsu half.

Here is another reason:
In the typical story line, the main villain always seems untouchable until he is finally defeated. The perfect example would be Aizen from Bleach. So far Tobi has been anything but untouchable. He has lost limbs and such. In fact, the only villain that has seemingly been untouchable has been Black Zetsu.

Of course the Naruto story line could NOT be following a typical storyline, but is anyone really willing to bet on that??

Blah.
10-07-2010, 05:34 PM
But we don't know anything about Black Zetsu. We know that White Zetsu is grown from flesh taken from the first hokage. We also know that Tobi/Madara has stated that he is a shell of his former self...which is the very definition of what White Zetsu's clone does. What I am saying is that the Black Zetsu is the real Madara, although only his soul living in another host body. The Tobi/Madara is just a White Zetsu clone. It's sort of like how Nagato was pulling the strings behind Pain. Madara is pulling the strings behind Tobi/Zetsu, while hiding in plain sight.

It is further supported by the fact that we have yet to see the Black Zetsu clone himself or do anything of the sort. Also, if you read conversations between the Black and White Zetsus, you can see that the Black Zetsu is the older and wiser of the two. The White half always seems young and ignorant...like a recently grown plant.

Tobi is Zetsu cloning Madara. However, Madara really is pulling the strings through the Black Zetsu half.

Here is another reason:
In the typical story line, the main villain always seems untouchable until he is finally defeated. The perfect example would be Aizen from Bleach. So far Tobi has been anything but untouchable. He has lost limbs and such. In fact, the only villain that has seemingly been untouchable has been Black Zetsu.

Of course the Naruto story line could NOT be following a typical storyline, but is anyone really willing to bet on that??

Rep for you.
I like the way you explained that.
But i agree.
thats why i pointed out that white zetsu acts alot like tobi.
but here is another thought, instead of black zetsu being madara, maybe black zetsu just has uchiha dna in him?
But then again, the idea of black zetsu being madara definitely makes sense...hence the coffin, and madara saying that he is a shell of his former self...
MYSTERIES!

Kakuzu
10-07-2010, 05:42 PM
From what I understand, the white half can only make clones. I'm sure the black half is hiding some super haxx abilities.

As for the coffin, I'm going to have to say Minato since he was the only man to technically beat Madara, but I'm not too positive on my prediction...

Slack 40
10-07-2010, 06:08 PM
but Kakuzu its not a secret that minato beat madara, it wouldn't be something that put that much shock on madara's face.

tyler
10-08-2010, 05:36 AM
Rep for you.
I like the way you explained that.
But i agree.
thats why i pointed out that white zetsu acts alot like tobi.
but here is another thought, instead of black zetsu being madara, maybe black zetsu just has uchiha dna in him?
But then again, the idea of black zetsu being madara definitely makes sense...hence the coffin, and madara saying that he is a shell of his former self...
MYSTERIES!

I never thought that Black Zetsu could be another Uchiha...but then what Uchiha...maybe it was Obito all along, or maybe Madara using Obito's body as a host? Woah, I never thought I would consider the Obito thing.

From what I understand, the white half can only make clones. I'm sure the black half is hiding some super haxx abilities.

As for the coffin, I'm going to have to say Minato since he was the only man to technically beat Madara, but I'm not too positive on my prediction...

It seems like the Black Zetsu doesn't actually have any abilities except recording. Remember when he was supposed to go watch the Kisame fight? I don't recall Black Zetsu ever being there...it was a White Zetsu clone remember? Where did Black Zetsu go? Maybe he was just hiding to protect himself...which would make sense if it was the real Madara.

but Kakuzu its not a secret that minato beat madara, it wouldn't be something that put that much shock on madara's face.

Agreed

Jakropha
10-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Black Zetsu is secretly Hulk waiting for the right time to pwn all their arses :D
Black Zetsu is the key player in Naruto's future (The manga Franchise)
YOU'LL SEE!!!

Blah.
10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
I never thought that Black Zetsu could be another Uchiha...but then what Uchiha...maybe it was Obito all along, or maybe Madara using Obito's body as a host? Woah, I never thought I would consider the Obito thing.

Not necessarily an uchiha but just their dna so it makes sense why he wouldnt have a sharingan and what not. idk about the whole obito thing but its possible!! :]

AkoRiko
10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Black Zetsu = A physical host for Madara's spirit.

Tobi = White Zetsu copy of Madara in his original form.

Then, the coffin Kabuto summoned would contain: Madara's real body.

Which is why White Zetsu continues to use "Tobi" instead of "Madara" even in private when Madara's true identity is supposedly known by everyone.

こんばんは~~Well, actually, I am not agree with you, Tyler.

O(∩_∩)O Do you remember, once Madara said to Zetsu, like 'Please record the Video of Sasuke vs Itachi.

If Black is A physical host for Madara's spirit, Madara should be able to share Video Record directly instead of talk with himself, right?

tyler
10-12-2010, 08:11 AM
こんばんは~~Well, actually, I am not agree with you, Tyler.

O(∩_∩)O Do you remember, once Madara said to Zetsu, like 'Please record the Video of Sasuke vs Itachi.

If Black is A physical host for Madara's spirit, Madara should be able to share Video Record directly instead of talk with himself, right?

Not necessarily. If Black Zetsu is actually Madara, then the Tobi/Madara that is presented in the story would not actually have any idea what is happening with Black Zetsu unless they were able to communicate. You are still assuming that Tobi/Madara is the real Madara. If you assume that Tobi/Madara is NOT the real Madara, then ur argument holds no ground.

Jakropha
10-12-2010, 10:59 AM
^^
He knows facts

Not assumptions!
Rep+
You hold your ground to the fact that fact can be changed.
I commend you for that :D

tyler
10-12-2010, 11:35 AM
^^
He knows facts

Not assumptions!
Rep+
You hold your ground to the fact that fact can be changed.
I commend you for that :D

Thank you sir!

tyler
12-09-2013, 08:32 AM
3 years later....I was pretty darn close

kalmeast
12-09-2013, 09:11 AM
3 years later....I was pretty darn close

The Black Zetsu part being Madara's extension (spirit) or Will is pretty dead on... congrats ;)

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
12-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Good job

feltlikeposting
12-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Nice prediction :D

Blah.
12-10-2013, 02:01 AM
Oh woah, so weird seeing posts of mine from three years ago... O.o

Pretty cool to see that we were onto something though!

tyler
12-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I got the black zetsu & the final coffin right. The Tobi = white zetsu was actually pretty close considering Obito was part white zetsuish.