10-06-2010, 06:26 PM
also me i gota read this

somerandomgirl14
10-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Dei-Dei-kun?

GAARA IS BACK! YEAAAAAAAAH!

NagatoGod_of_Pain
10-06-2010, 06:51 PM
It looks like the black half of Zetsu can be considered an actual individual, while the white half is just a clone. Just guessing as we didn't see any black halves in Madara's army.

It looks like it's going to be a Gaara vs. Deidara rematch soon. I'm excited.

Kisame
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Looks like there's gonna be Deidara vs Gaara and Tsuchikage, I think they might just be Kabuto's hype fight because he's going to make it to the island eventually and needs Deidara to get there.

It's also interesting that the army was made up of white Zetus's, it's starting to seem like white zetsu used to be one person and the black thing is some sort of parasite.

I wonder if Kishi also gave Gedou Mazou his Buddha like pose on purpose considering he's added some heavy buddhist elements in his manga.

FlyingThunderGod
10-06-2010, 07:21 PM
OK that 100,000 was kind of weird

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
10-06-2010, 07:26 PM
What the hell zetsu is a clone ?

Ur Mom
10-06-2010, 07:27 PM
This officially makes no sense to me now. I know plot-twists are good, but this is RADICAL

somerandomgirl14
10-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Over 9000 zetsu's! :o!

10-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Okay kishi is officcilay considered weird to me

jesse uzumaki
10-06-2010, 07:34 PM
what I want to know is the heck is the 1st hokage doing there? it looks like the army is going to be the zetsu clones. while the black one might be a the real zetsu.

tobi-kun
10-06-2010, 07:34 PM
omg it waz epic crazy i agree wit most of ya it didnt make to much sense to me either then i read it a second tim i get it a bit more now im prety sure that well learn more bout zetsu in the next ch but wit that many zetsus and renember that zetsu can clone any one hes touched and hes already touched all the kages soo its gonna be a hardcorebattle cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-dOg21
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Holy **** o.O
The Island is a giant turtle
I saw the OTHER thing a mile away
But I expected them to be Madara
O.o maby they all have shaningans(I know I spelled it wrong >_<)

tobi-kun
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
to:s-dog21 ok i love your spoiler thingy sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have thought that for ages!!!!!!!!!!! thank u lol !!!!!!

10-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Lol Kabuto looks like orochimaru his hair even changed

tobi-kun
10-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Lol Kabuto looks like orochimaru his hair even changed he looks kooler that way`:)

deidara330
10-06-2010, 07:48 PM
The island moves..... Amazing. But how ancient is this turtle, exactly? Could it have lived long enough to have seen the Sage of the Six Paths himself? That's what I wondered when I read "...since ancient times".

Kabuto's getting a little ambitious. Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails? He better have some serious power to think he can take them.

But he has Deidara with him. See, Raikage said, "It can only be seen from the clouds," and Deidara kinda flies in the clouds, so yeah. They'll find the island.

Gaara and Onoki are coming as backup, though. Deidara and Gaara already fought once, and Deidara is from Onoki's village, so with their combined intel on his abilities, creating a plan to fight him shouldn't be difficult even if they don't already know he's been revived. Although, this is assuming they even intercept Deidara and Kabuto at all.

I'm hoping the Giant Squid makes a comeback and attacks Kabuto and Deidara randomly.

Oh, and 100,000 Zetsu army? Pwnage. Outnumbers the Alliance by 20,000 troops. Of course, we'll have to wait and see what these Zetsu's can do. If they're really weak, then when it comes to Jonin, these Zetsu won't make much of a difference. But if they're powerful, even giving Jonin a hard time, then the Ninja Alliance is going to have massive trouble winning.

Seraphim
10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
On the note of Zetsu, I really, REALLY, want to see what black half can do. Madara said zetsu wasn't a frontline fighter, but I think he meant white half. This raises 2 questions: 1. If white half is not much of a frontline fighter, what is an army of them gonna do for Madara? 2. If it IS just white half he was talking about, WHAT THE HECK CAN BLACK HALF DO!!!!!!????

Edit: You know what? The 1st Hokage just can't get a break can he? He's being implanted and cloned left and right, and noone will let him die! (I bet the 2nd Hokage feels loved. Everyone wants to ressurect the first, but does anyone care about the 2nd? No, not really.)

Yori
10-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Black Half Zetsu must have some godly abilities because Kishi is making sure to not give any intel on that half

MangekyoSharingan
10-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Lol Kabuto looks like orochimaru his hair even changed

didnt he say somewhere that orochimaru's cells are taking over him? he's evolving into orochimaru! i wonder if oro's brain will regenerate and if he'll remember everything up until the sasuke/itachi fight

narutonhinataschild
10-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Black Half Zetsu must have some godly abilities because Kishi is making sure to not give any intel on that half

or prehaps hes just the looser left brain an anchor from which all others are spawned?:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::?:

TheTruth
10-06-2010, 08:10 PM
i thought it was interesting that Kishi chose to write on the cover:

"His true motives unrevealed, when all is said and done, will it be the monster or the serpent that emerges"

So we could see orochimaru make some sort of return, or kishi is just trying to get us riled up. If he does this would be the 3rd time, he makes a return, i guess all that time searching for immortality wasn't a total waste. ;)

And its a good point, what ARE kabutomaru's motives. what does he want?

ShikamaruGenius
10-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Actually, Zetsu having something to do with the 1st would explain why he has that plant look xD. This can almost close the files on zetsu, the only remaining missing pieces is the black one...

Ho and Sticky if you read the thread.
Again Star Wars reference! An army of 1 hundred thousand WHITE clones! xD

MangekyoSharingan
10-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Actually, Zetsu having something to do with the 1st would explain why he has that plant look xD. This can almost close the files on zetsu, the only remaining missing pieces is the black one...

i think kishi takes a little bit of something from all of the major movies, manga, and shows. its good 2 pay homage 2 the good stuff.

3littlepigs
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
This chapter was kind of weird.....is it just me or did someone else not get what Zetsu's purpose is?

Obviously nothing can be done unless Madara captures the hachibi and kyuubi and I do not see that happening any time soon with Kabuto being against Bee and Naruto combined plus the other Jonin there. I don't care if he uses everyone else I just don't want him to use Itachi `#(

So Madara didn't really lose that fight with Hashirama...or at least not completely. He still took what he needed and then all he had to do was wait for this moment. I'm guessing Hashirama's cells help him channel the bijuus' chakra so that he can use it to create all those Zetsus? I suppose that makes sense.

3littlepigs
10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
i thought it was interesting that Kishi chose to write on the cover:

"His true motives unrevealed, when all is said and done, will it be the monster or the serpent that emerges"

So we could see orochimaru make some sort of return, or kishi is just trying to get us riled up. If he does this would be the 3rd time, he makes a return, i guess all that time searching for immortality wasn't a total waste. ;)

And its a good point, what ARE kabutomaru's motives. what does he want?
I really hope he's trying to keep people interested and not that he really plans on bringing Oro back. I mean then he would have to start doing the same for other fans and bring back Jiraya, Itachi and so on. Also Oro already "came back" when Itachi killed him so that was enough lol

I think Kabuto just wants to show the power he has now and to prove it. Also obviously get revenge for Oro by killing Sasuke and then finally getting Naruto I don't really know why but I think that pretty much sums it up if I'm not mistaken ;)

Yori
10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
KB time in Naruto is almost up. Watch

Phariah824
10-06-2010, 09:15 PM
ya i agree 3LP that he used the first's cells to help clone/ create the white zetsus, like a plant w/ its fruit growing from it. notice the roots coming down from the ceiling.

the zetsu are a good choice imho for his army since they can copy chakra and abilities. they are probably not jutsu clones but grown creatures so imagine when they take the field an copy someone and clone themselves. a multiplying versitile army.

Oro was an outcast an at war w/ the akatsuki. he even was at the bridge to kill the red sands. and Kabuto gave Naruto the book w/ info on them. he led Anko right to Madara's lair. i still think Kabuto is gonna backstab Madara. i mean it doesn't fit that Kabuto did a full 180 turn to helping Madara now.

there is no way that Kabuto an Zombie DD are a match for Naruto now let alone Naruto an KB an friends. i don't think Oro in his prime would be a match for Naruto now one on one. he is gonna have a talk w/ Naruto an have the Diedara zombie get beat up an than flee or try to talk Naruto into coming back w/ him to confront Madara, or something like that. with the war looking primed an ready i don't see how Naruto can stay on the sidelines anymore.

only thing i didn't like about this chapter. 16 friggin pages !!!! i mean it seems like after awhile the chapters get smaller an smaller. and after a week off he couldn't bump it up to 18-19 pages at least?

TheTruth
10-06-2010, 09:39 PM
yea 3LP, you're probably right about Kishi's motives behind writing that.
And i also think that Kabuto (and Oro) would not be able to take on Naruto in his current state. Especially with Just Deidara by his side. I dont think anyone alive besides Madara, Sasuke, Maybe Raikage, and KB could evenly match or out skill Naruto. On raw power and ability he is clearly number one.

Deidara lost to Sasuke, and Sasuke got beaten the crap out of By Killer Bee (before ems) who was joking around. So K.Bee > Dediara.

But the only thing that puts a wrench in to that idea, is that the only way to kill a resurrection summoning is to kill the soul. and I don't think Naruto has any moves like that in his arsenal.

Deidara's mobility and long range attacks also give him a slight advantage against a short range fighter like Naruto.

Another possibility is that Maybe Killer Bee really dies? it might seem like its too early, but we know he has to go eventually, so madara can get closer to his goal.

Wooster
10-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Oh Kabuto...I think only you can replace Danzo in my heart.

Really awesome setup chapter. Zetsu: First Hokage Clones. Who knew? xD

But Kabuto stoled the show. He even knows Madara's plans. Plus new look Madara nad Kabuto cloak man really make a great evil pair.\

Tsunade was a s stupid as ever, but that's to be expected.

Phariah824
10-06-2010, 11:25 PM
But the only thing that puts a wrench in to that idea, is that the only way to kill a resurrection summoning is to kill the soul. and I don't think Naruto has any moves like that in his arsenal.

Rasengan-shuriken. it destroys chakra connections.

i can see 2 possible ways for this to work against zombie squad.
1# if the summon jutsu is a chakra connection it can disrupt the connection to the zombie thus disspelling it.
2# just hit the zombie and destroy its entire chakra network. no chakra no abilities.

so Naruto is actually the ultimate weapon against the Z-Squad.

SimpleGenin
10-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Madara's a fool creating that many clones with the power of the tailed beast. His only advantage is the tailed beast.

Blah.
10-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Madara's a fool creating that many clones with the power of the tailed beast. His only advantage is the tailed beast.

How do the tailed beasts fit into the 100,000 zetsu clones??
Oh.....idea....
MAYBE madara will implant some tailed beast chakra into all the zetsu clones(even a little chakra is massive compared to most ppls chakra reserves), and zetsu will replicate powerful ninjas he has come across to fight the ninja alliance. and assuming that zetsu does have the first hokage's dna in him, he will basically be on par with a powerful ninja with full control over a tailed beast's chakra...maybe? idk.
Just a thought.

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 12:35 AM
How do the tailed beasts fit into the 100,000 zetsu clones??
Oh.....idea....
MAYBE madara will implant some tailed beast chakra into all the zetsu clones(even a little chakra is massive compared to most ppls chakra reserves), and zetsu will replicate powerful ninjas he has come across to fight the ninja alliance. and assuming that zetsu does have the first hokage's dna in him, he will basically be on par with a powerful ninja with full control over a tailed beast's chakra...maybe? idk.
Just a thought.
Madara already admitted that he used a big chunk of the power from the bijuu to create the Zetsu clones. It's better if Madara himself used the power. With that power he'd no doubt be the strongest ninja who ever existed. Instead he divided the power..

Devil's Lawyer
10-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Zetsu has the ability to copy anyone abilities and chakra. That will be a serious slaughter on the shinobi alliance. Most of the shinobi they have arent ranked enough to face a regular Zetsu.

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Zetsu has the ability to copy anyone abilities and chakra. That will be a serious slaughter on the shinobi alliance. Most of the shinobi they have arent ranked enough to face a regular Zetsu.
Zetsu's ability also is limited. He maybe able to copy abilities but his chakra has limit. For example, Zetsu wont be able to copy Naruto's ability and his chakra resercw. raikage easily took down one zetsu without any effort

Devil's Lawyer
10-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Zetsu's ability also is limited. He maybe able to copy abilities but his chakra has limit. For example, Zetsu wont be able to copy Naruto's ability and his chakra resercw. raikage easily took down one zetsu without any effort

He is the raikage also dont forget about the tailed beasts.

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Yes, but the fact that he easily took Zetsu down proved that Zetsu is not a threat to the Raikage. Madara should have used the power of the tailed beast for himself.. Right? haha why the heck are u arguing with me anyways haha

Mihoko TsukiHana
10-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Im sure Kishi has something up his sleeve, I didnt quite understand the whole Zetsu army clone thing either but we' ll see Imma wait and Im sure something big will come
I liked it overall.
x3 can't wait for sasuke's new eyes btw

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Im sure Kishi has something up his sleeve, I didnt quite understand the whole Zetsu army clone thing either but we' ll see Imma wait and Im sure something big will come
I liked it overall.
x3 can't wait for sasuke's new eyes btw
Of course he does. He always does. The 100,000 Zetsu clones purpose was just to make the reader think the villagers are outmatch having only 80,000 people. But you have to look at it more critically.

trouble88
10-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Awesome Chapter I love Madara new looked. He look the most epic Bad manga bad guy ever now, how did the first Hokage get in the Staute anyway??? As for the army of zetsus what the devil?? that just even more awesome Kishi is doing a an awesome job on Naruto now^^ I can't for for next week chapter now`:shock:`:shock:

mrsticky005
10-07-2010, 08:52 AM

Perhaps White Zetsu=Something to do with 1st Hokage

and Black Zetsu=Something to do with the 2nd Hokage.

Wooster
10-07-2010, 09:13 AM

2nd Hokage the darker side of Konoha?

He was Danzo's role model after all.

mrsticky005
10-07-2010, 09:30 AM
2nd Hokage the darker side of Konoha?

He was Danzo's role model after all.

Well either that or Black Zetsu has something to do with Madara Uchiha....

But I think the 2nd Hokage/Zetsu thing would be much more cool.

Lady Tsunade
10-07-2010, 09:36 AM
The island moves..... Amazing. But how ancient is this turtle, exactly? Could it have lived long enough to have seen the Sage of the Six Paths himself? That's what I wondered when I read "...since ancient times".

Kabuto's getting a little ambitious. Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails? He better have some serious power to think he can take them.

But he has Deidara with him. See, Raikage said, "It can only be seen from the clouds," and Deidara kinda flies in the clouds, so yeah. They'll find the island.

Gaara and Onoki are coming as backup, though. Deidara and Gaara already fought once, and Deidara is from Onoki's village, so with their combined intel on his abilities, creating a plan to fight him shouldn't be difficult even if they don't already know he's been revived. Although, this is assuming they even intercept Deidara and Kabuto at all.

I'm hoping the Giant Squid makes a comeback and attacks Kabuto and Deidara randomly.

Oh, and 100,000 Zetsu army? Pwnage. Outnumbers the Alliance by 20,000 troops. Of course, we'll have to wait and see what these Zetsu's can do. If they're really weak, then when it comes to Jonin, these Zetsu won't make much of a difference. But if they're powerful, even giving Jonin a hard time, then the Ninja Alliance is going to have massive trouble winning.

Kabuto said he'd make Zetsu stronger, so its likely the Ninja Alliance will be severely outnumbered, by strong forces.

Tsunade was a s stupid as ever, but that's to be expected.

She used her intelligence to not agree with any old thing the Raikage said, Konoha and Kumogakure haven't had the best past together, its only natural to be suspicious. Least she used her intelligence, unlike someone else we know , who retardedly got killed by Sasgay `:P

gama-sennin
10-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Why is Kishi still persisting with the Tobi thingy?? There was absolutely no need for Zetsu to call him Tobi in presence of Kabuto...Unless, of course, he is indeed just Tobi....

mrsticky005
10-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Kabuto said he'd make Zetsu stronger, so its likely the Ninja Alliance will be severely outnumbered, by strong forces.

She used her intelligence to not agree with any old thing the Raikage said, Konoha and Kumogakure haven't had the best past together, its only natural to be suspicious. Least she used her intelligence, unlike someone else we know , who retardedly got killed by Sasgay `:P

Tsunade lives in a world where a giant super powered nine tailed fox
lives inside a 16 year old boy. Not believing the Raikage when he says
that the island can move isn't intelligent in the least. Why would
Raikage lie about a moving island in the first place? What would
Raikage gain from such a lie? Tsunade's skepticism isn't due to
her intelligence it's due to her lack of experience. Yes she's
been around for a while but she's pretty clueless as to how things work.

Danzo on the other hand, has much more experience.
He knows the ropes. Danzo died trying to get rid of
Sasuke. It was not retarded. It was necessary.
Danzo took the fall for Tsunade. If Tsunade encountered
Sasuke during the Kage Meeting Arc she would have
been killed since she is weaker than Sasuke.
Tsunade doesn't have the guts to deal with Sasuke.
Danzo did. Who's the real coward? Tsunade.

Jakropha
10-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Tsunagay would never deal with a true threat, she cowered at the fact of Pain
But at least she acted
But Id like to see Kabutomarut kick her in the face... one last... time... :D

Semog
10-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I can't believe that tard kabuto is using ressurected deidara :( It just broke my heart when I saw is half dead body </3
:X
Anyway..

Madara's got a awesome army there, and they will easily find naruto and bee, I mean, in that giant army Im sure there are any chakra sensors.. and that giant turtle must have ALOT of chakra, so no big deal, on the other hand, I'm completely sure kabuto will fail, I mean, he can use all the ressurected people that he wants, but naruto is the main character, he is not going to be captured XD

Lady Tsunade
10-07-2010, 11:14 AM

Yes. And she knows of the Nine Tails existance, because it completely thrashed the Village and killed much of Leafs population. Shes seen what the Nine Tailed chakra can do to Naruto, she knows its real. She's never seen a giant turtle in the form of a moving Island. Of course she's going to be skeptical. And not a clue why he'd lie. But with him trying to kidnap Hinata in the past, and waring with Konoha, she has to be somewhat skeptical. In the same way you would be skeptical, if I punched you in the face after asking to look at your nose , then a week later, I ask to look at your nose again. You'd be hesistant to let me do so. Random example, but you get the point lul Tsunade competed in the Second Shinobi War, has completed over a 1000 missions. Became so profficient in battle she became known as one of the Sannin, was taught by the Third Hokage, and learned many S Rank Techniques, even making some herself. To say she has a lack of experience - is the most stupid thing one could say. She's tempramental, and gets angry when the Elders don't choose to have faith in the younger generation. Hence why they think shes inexperienced. There's a difference.

Actually, there's been no proof of Danzo having ' much more experience ' he was in charge of Root. We know he was taught by Tobirama, that he was roughly on par with Hiruzen as a child. He's intelligent, and he's been in the Village a long time. I'm not doubting he's inexperienced, but for all we know. Danzo could've stepped down from being an active fighting ninja at the Age of 40 or 50. And went to command Root. Sure, that requires battle tactics. As does leading a Village. Biggest mistake Tsunades ever made was letting Sasuke leave Konoha, hardly a tactical problem. A Genin, wandering the streets of Konoha most certainly isn't a threat. If he did leave the Village, it was patrols fault, not Tsunades specifically. Danzo died failing to kill Sasuke, blowing himself up did little more than prove he wanted to kill him. Which we already knew.

If it had been Tsunade in the Kage meeting. She wouldnt have tried to mind control someone and have one of her bodyguards attack other Kages bodyguards. If it had been Tsunade in that Kage meeting - she wouldn't have been attacked head on, since Sasuke was aiming to kill Danzo ; an elder. Tsunade used all her chakra to save Konoha, and then even though in an incapable battle condition - she still jumped down to fight Pein. And Pein>>>Sasuke. The only thing stopping Tsunade from killing Sasuke is the fact that he is Narutos friend, but as an international criminal, she'd attack him - if he attacked her. After all, he is part of the organisation which killed Jiraiya, Asuma, Chiyo, Hiruzen and destroyed her Village , twice. She most certainly has the guts.

Lady Tsunade
10-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Tsunagay would never deal with a true threat, she cowered at the fact of Pain
But at least she acted
But Id like to see Kabutomarut kick her in the face... one last... time... :D

Sorry wut? What part of saving every single person in the Village from being reduced to a pile of bloody mush. And jumping down to fight pein even though in a weakened state - is cowering? She faced Pein head on, Id should hardly think she cowarded.

kthnx

P:

Semog
10-07-2010, 11:24 AM

Woow that makes perfect sense, but why would that happen??

Realninja 2.0
10-07-2010, 12:15 PM
This war will be interesting since it will be a real war not just 9 people vs the world.

Ninyn
10-07-2010, 12:35 PM
true. i think its gonna be really interesting since the last 2 junikri are friends now and both have control over there tailed beasts. i think something is going to happen between naruto and sakura or naruto and hinata before the war.

mrsticky005
10-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Yes. And she knows of the Nine Tails existance, because it completely thrashed the Village and killed much of Leafs population. Shes seen what the Nine Tailed chakra can do to Naruto, she knows its real. She's never seen a giant turtle in the form of a moving Island. Of course she's going to be skeptical.

So in order for Tsunade to realize something exists it has to destroy her village. Yeah, that's really brilliant, Princess. \

Anywho, the point is that if you know a giant Nine Tailed Fox exists
inside a 16 year old boy then why would a giant turtle island be
any less possible? The fox inside Naruto makes actually less sense
than a giant turtle island. It's fine for Tsunade to be surprised
that such an island exists. Even to be skeptical about it.
But Tsunade is just being difficult by refusing to believe Raikage.

And not a clue why he'd lie. But with him trying to kidnap Hinata in the past, and waring with Konoha, she has to be somewhat skeptical. In the same way you would be skeptical, if I punched you in the face after asking to look at your nose , then a week later, I ask to look at your nose again. You'd be hesistant to let me do so. Random example, but you get the point

If that was the case why allow Naruto to go to the island in the first
place? Sure she did make a hissy fit about it but she certainly didn't
try much of anything to actually get Naruto off the island or prevent
him from getting on the island in the first place.

lul Tsunade competed in the Second Shinobi War, has completed over a 1000 missions. Became so profficient in battle she became known as one of the Sannin, was taught by the Third Hokage, and learned many S Rank Techniques, even making some herself. To say she has a lack of experience - is the most stupid thing one could say.

Yes, she has done all that. But yet in all her travels and all the things
she's seen, especially all the outrageous stuff she's seen. She's unable
to realize something like a moving island could exist in their ninja world.
It's not like she's lives in this world where things are much more "down to earth". She lives in the ninja world where ninjas can walk on water.
She's seen all this amazing stuff. So either she still lacks experience
and has been too drunk or something the whole time or she's unable
to put two and two together and realize a moving island could
exist in the ninja world. Is it surprising? Maybe but not unheard of.

She's tempramental, and gets angry when the Elders don't choose to have faith in the younger generation. Hence why they think shes inexperienced. There's a difference.

Tsunade calls it having faith but really it's a gamble.

Actually, there's been no proof of Danzo having ' much more experience ' he was in charge of Root. We know he was taught by Tobirama, that he was roughly on par with Hiruzen as a child. He's intelligent, and he's been in the Village a long time. I'm not doubting he's inexperienced, but for all we know. Danzo could've stepped down from being an active fighting ninja at the Age of 40 or 50. And went to command Root. Sure, that requires battle tactics.

Danzo as the commander of The Foundation pretty much kept the village
intact until the Pain Invasion. Danzo and the Foundation did the dirty
work. As seen with the Hanya Ninja attack Konoha is constantly
under attack. Danzo and the Foundation take care of these would be assassins. If Danzo makes one wrong move the village is toast.
It takes a lot more than battle tactics to run the Foundation.
It takes Danzo.

As does leading a Village.

Yes, leading the village does take battle tactics.
Something Tsunade is terrible at. Know what her
battle tactics are basically "Recall Naruto."
In the meanwhile, the village is destroyed.

Biggest mistake Tsunades ever made was letting Sasuke leave Konoha, hardly a tactical problem. A Genin, wandering the streets of Konoha most certainly isn't a threat. If he did leave the Village, it was patrols fault, not Tsunades specifically.

Yes it IS a tactical problem when that Genin is the Leaf's ONLY Uchiha
and Orochimaru is the one trying to entice that Genin. It's Tsunade's
fault because the patrol weren't there because the patrol was doing
Tsunade's paperwork because Tsunade was asleep on the job.

Danzo died failing to kill Sasuke, blowing himself up did little more than prove he wanted to kill him. Which we already knew.

It proved that Danzo was willing to sacrifice all to stop Sasuke.

If it had been Tsunade in the Kage meeting. She wouldnt have tried to mind control someone and have one of her bodyguards attack other Kages bodyguards.

and yet it was Danzo's mind control that led to the ninja alliance
which the 5 Kages agreed upon eventually anyways.

Danzo's bodyguards attacked in self defense when Raikage got mad.

If it had been Tsunade in that Kage meeting - she wouldn't have been attacked head on, since Sasuke was aiming to kill Danzo

Sasuke hasn't met up with Tsunade yet. Yes it's true he definitely
wanted to kill Danzo but given he's tried to kill Sakura I doubt he
would hesitate to kill Tsunade who in case you forgot is the
grand daughter of the first hokage Hashirama Senju.

; an elder. Tsunade used all her chakra to save Konoha, and then even though in an incapable battle condition - she still jumped down to fight Pein. And Pein>>>Sasuke.

Naruto beat Pain. Not Tsunade.

The only thing stopping Tsunade from killing Sasuke is the fact that he is Narutos friend, but as an international criminal, she'd attack him - if he attacked her.

And she would lose. Tsunade is about equal to Orochimaru and Sasuke
defeated Orochimaru pretty much when he was much weaker.

After all, he is part of the organisation which killed Jiraiya, Asuma, Chiyo, Hiruzen and destroyed her Village , twice. She most certainly has the guts.

Maybe now. But not before she didn't.

in black.

Ninyn
10-07-2010, 12:48 PM
ugh naruto wont care he'll just suicide which will piss me off!!

GwynethUchiha
10-07-2010, 01:00 PM
That chapter was not that intersting to me i want to see the next one right now though

zerosameri
10-07-2010, 01:01 PM
New Kabuto >>>>>>>> Old Kabuto

Lol at page 5 It looks bigger than the Juubi

So the cloud village is a turtle! `:shock:

Page 7: so wait Madara made Yamato?

80,000 people vs 100,000 zetsu's. Lol It seems Zetsu him self out numbers Naruto's side.

1st is apart of Mozue (is it?)?

Madara made zetsu. Nuff said.

Semog
10-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Kabuto is lamme, new or old..

It does look bigger XD

No, its not, Its just a giant turtle working as island

No, orochimaru inserted some of the 1st hokage, senju hashirama, DNA into Yamato.

80,000 people vs 100,000 zetsu's. Lol It seems Zetsu him self out numbers Naruto's side.
100,000 zetu's is epic XD. But, dont forget the ressurected akatsuki members that will be stronger than ever and madara with his 7 tailed beasts.

Or not..

In blue.

zerosameri
10-07-2010, 01:19 PM

It does look bigger XD
It seems bigger that the moon (jk)

It's still on a turtle

No, orochimaru inserted some of the 1st hokage, senju hashirama, DNA into Yamato. Ah

100,000 zetu's is epic XD. But, dont forget the ressurected akatsuki members that will be stronger than ever and madara with his 7 tailed beasts.
I know that. So either way Naruto's side is out number and possible out powered.

What I was way off or something?

Or not..
He made white zetsu's. So why not?
In blue.

In yellow

Semog
10-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4118854#post4118854)

Spoiler:

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD

It's still on a turtle
Is it ? I didnt really understood it o.o

No, orochimaru inserted some of the 1st hokage, senju hashirama, DNA into Yamato. Ah

I know that. So either way Naruto's side is out number and possible out powered.

They are outpowered.. but remember naruto being the main character, nothing extreme will happen to him.. maybe bee will get captured. We still need to see wich side sasuke will be on

Or not..
Maybe he added it to the black zetsu, now who made it??

In blue.
In yellow

In red :d

zerosameri
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
fffff- forgot to respond to this
But he got bonus cool points from what he used to be. But minus 5 for using Orochimaru.

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD
But hey the Juubi is in there. So we know the moon is big plus add the Juubi in there.
Juubi size < Turtle island?

It's still on a turtle
Reread it. It said the turtle is the island.

They are outpowered.. but remember naruto being the main character, nothing extreme will happen to him.. maybe bee will get captured. We still need to see wich side sasuke will be on
The only reason NAruto's team is going to win is because plot. Other than no plot help Madara side power rapes them

well? I guess I was

Or not..
Orochimaru's twin :ugeek:

In blue.
In yellow.

In orange :d

Semog
10-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4118964#post4118964)
But he got bonus cool points from what he used to be. But minus 5 for using Orochimaru.
Yes, but I started disliking him when he showed the ressurected akatsuki members, and now that he is using Deidara (wich is my favorite character <33 )
as an undead puppet, it just makes me angry!

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD
But hey the Juubi is in there. So we know the moon is big plus add the Juubi in there.
Turtle island > juubi size but not the moon. :P

It's still on a turtle
Yes, the turtle is a island but the cloud village isn't in the turtle, and its not in a island

The only reason NAruto's team is going to win is because plot. Other than no plot help Madara side power rapes them
True, madara and his army would easily beat naruto and the shinobi alliance.. I would just love to see something that didn't follow the plot, like a side project or something xD

well? I guess I was

Or not..
Looool

In blue.
In yellow.

In green P:

uzumakisgirl
10-07-2010, 02:19 PM
was it me or the entire army were zetsus ???

sasukefan
10-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Well i think that the zetsu clones were obviously made with the tailed beast power combined with the first hokage's power because when naruto went the new nine tailed mode the plants around him started growing, because of Yamato so obviously that was how that works.

as for kabuto's upcoming meeting, i have a feeling that he will get the eight tails. of course not Naruto yet, but KB has sort of served his purpose, helping Naruto control the tail beast. Also Kabuto needs something to bring back to Madara to prove his power and to have a chance to see Sasuke. On top of that they need KB in the statue before Naruto.

My only problem is how are they going to explain that to Sasuke WITHOUT telling him about Kabuto, so that's why i think when Kabuto comes back with KB he will meet sasuke, probably.

I suppose as for motives Kabuto's crazy with revenge, i suppose i sympathize, considering Orochimaru was his "master" and he was the faithful servant who is still sponging off his "master's" power.

And one more theory, i planned this earlier. I knew that slowly but surely Kabuto would be taken over more than ever. And soon it will get to the point where another tranformation will occur and Kabuto will no longer be his former self, rather Orochimaru's cells would take over, and possibly the soul would come with it..... I REALLY hope not...

Still waiting for Sasuke's EMS...

Shikamaru Nara
10-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Zombie Deidara and Kabuto Vs. Tsuchikage?

Semog
10-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Zombie Deidara and Kabuto Vs. Tsuchikage?

Tsuchikage knows about deidara's kinjutsu and how strong he his, and kabuto can just ressurect another person to help in the fight..
Even tought I would love to see Zombie Deidara (*cries a little*) Vs tsuchikage, I dont think it will happen xD

Shikamaru Nara
10-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Tsuchikage knows about deidara's kinjutsu and how strong he his, and kabuto can just ressurect another person to help in the fight..
Even tought I would love to see Zombie Deidara (*cries a little*) Vs tsuchikage, I dont think it will happen xD

Doubtful. The setup was too perfect, imo.

Kakuzu
10-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Uhh... Is it me or is Kabuto looking more Orochimaru-ish with each passing chapter? I still think that...
Orochimaru will take over his body in some way, shape, or form.

I knew Zetsu would be of the upmost importance to the Akatsuki... He's basically fighting the war himself. To all of you that claimed Zetsu was useless; HA!

Anyway, if Deidara is alive once more, any luck for anymore zombified Akatsuki members?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
@ the last page, was that dude was Deidara? O_O

Kakuzu
10-07-2010, 04:01 PM

Pretty much. A zombified Deidara.

HachibiXSenpai
10-07-2010, 05:23 PM
i hope deidara will talk though....

zerosameri
10-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Yes, but I started disliking him when he showed the ressurected akatsuki members, and now that he is using Deidara (wich is my favorite character <33 )
He got cool when he summoned them.
At least there back.Itchi

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD
Whats it's Juubi < Turtle

It's still on a turtle
Yes, the turtle is a island but the cloud village isn't in the turtle, and its not in a island
The island is a turtle, but it was saying that it hid the cloud village

No, orochimaru inserted some of the 1st hokage, senju hashirama, DNA into Yamato.
Ah

True, madara and his army would easily beat naruto and the shinobi alliance.. I would just love to see something that didn't follow the plot, like a side project or something xD
Madara's side is pure power, wail NAruto's side will be random people. ANBU, a few Kages, some roots, and some villager's :lol: Madara solo all the villages and some other people by hype.

well? I guess I was

Or not..
Looool
Or Madara too. :ugeek:

In blue.
In yellow.
In green P:
In purple p:

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 06:47 PM

Your hate on Tsunade is disgusting. Comparing Danzo
and Tsunade is wrong. They both have ups and downs,
Danzo and Tsunade both. Yes the right thing to do was
to kill Sasuke but this is the same guy who'd sacrifice
innocent lives to become Hokage, something the 1st, the
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th would never do.

Danzo being one of the most powerful person in Konoha
hid while Pain killed innocents. He even went as far as
trusting Tsunade to keep a majority of the villagers safe
from Pain's invasion. To me Danzo did what he did, but
it doesnt mean I don't view him as a parasite.

You said a couple times before that Danzo suffered from
plot. Thats true, no doubt about it. His motives made
him look like a bad character when actually he just wanted
to make the ninja world a better place. But you have to
realize that Tsunade suffered much more from plot then
Danzo. From the moment she decided to send Shikamaru
and 4 other genins to go after Sasuke to the time with
Pain, she suffered from plot. It was necessary.

Just think about it. The 3rd Hokage showed much more
feats then Tsunade even with over 175+ episodes into
Shippuden. Thats what it means to suffer from plot.
Kishi even gave Minato more feats then Tsunade, and
his been dead for years.

Usually I'm pretty open with people's idea but your idea
on Tsunade sucks.

Jakropha
10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Lool at above XD

Combo still running :)

Zetsu Black half will now be known as the real Zetsu

1st Hokage's compiled corpse is part of Gedou Maza statue
Kabuto is using Deidarazom to fight Onoki and Gaara, unless its just Gaara if I read wrong, it sounds like Onoki will just hitch a ride though.

Kabuto will most likely kill someone important in his little stalking run.

Zetsu white half seems to point toward being created by Madara

The Turtle is not the size of the Juubi, its Tailed beast sized at the best, but massive at its most, It is the island!

Is the snake in Kabuto's cloak attached to him??

I think Kabuto may have some candy for little kiddies :D:D:D

tobi-kun
10-07-2010, 07:33 PM
ya but zetsus mission waz never to win just to makr=e it look like a good fight and get samahada to killer bee`:|

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 07:39 PM
ya but zetsus mission waz never to win just to makr=e it look like a good fight and get samahada to killer bee`:|
So Zetsu just got beat on purpose.? haha yeah.. right.. A was too fast for Zetsu, which even he admits. The sad part is, A wasnt even trying.

tobi-kun
10-07-2010, 07:42 PM
So Zetsu just got beat on purpose.? haha yeah.. right.. A was too fast for Zetsu, which even he admits. The sad part is, A wasnt even trying.
plus zetsu waz already out of chakra prety out of it from geting his ass kiked by bee

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 07:44 PM
plus zetsu waz already out of chakra prety out of it from geting his ass kiked by bee
Is that a fact? I dont think so. The fact is, Zetsu was man handled by the Raikage in a matter of seconds. While massively holding back.

tobi-kun
10-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Is that a fact? I dont think so. The fact is, Zetsu was man handled by the Raikage in a matter of seconds. While massively holding back.
not realy like i said zetsu waz never supose to win the real plan waz to get shark skin and kisame to bee zetsu clone thingy got his head tookin off by both bee and his bro plus zetsu didnt even die after that sooooooo`o.o"

SimpleGenin
10-07-2010, 11:35 PM
not realy like i said zetsu waz never supose to win the real plan waz to get shark skin and kisame to bee zetsu clone thingy got his head tookin off by both bee and his bro plus zetsu didnt even die after that sooooooo`o.o"
Wut are you talking about.? Are we both taking about the Kage Summit Meeting.?

mrsticky005
10-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Your hate on Tsunade is disgusting. Comparing Danzo
and Tsunade is wrong. They both have ups and downs,
Danzo and Tsunade both. Yes the right thing to do was
to kill Sasuke but this is the same guy who'd sacrifice
innocent lives to become Hokage, something the 1st, the
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th would never do.

Tsunade disgusts me. What can I say?
Yeah, I shouldn't compare Danzo to Tsunade.
It's too unfair since Tsunade just can't compare to Danzo.
By the way, I never said Danzo was a goody two shoes
but he's certainly far more competent than Tsunade is.
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th wouldn't do that because
they were already Hokages. It's true that Danzo did not
help the village during the Pain Invasion. Yet if that's
sacrificing lives then what do you call Tsunade putting
Genin on suicide missions? When dealing with the threat
of Orochimaru, a dangerous ninja she knows personally
what does she do? She sends Genin. Talented Genin, yes,
but Genin nonetheless. Also, everyone blames Danzo for
not helping out but Tsunade is to blame for having such
a weak and unbalanced village in the first place. Tsunade
shouldn't have to rely on The Foundation or Naruto to fight
8 people (7 Pains and Konan). The Village should be able
to hold it's own. Yes Pain is strong but if there were more
Kakashi leveled ninja in Konoha he would be defeated.
But thanks to Tsunade's incompetence the village is weak.
The village is weak because she thinks she can always rely on Naruto.

Danzo being one of the most powerful person in Konoha
hid while Pain killed innocents. He even went as far as
trusting Tsunade to keep a majority of the villagers safe
from Pain's invasion. To me Danzo did what he did, but
it doesnt mean I don't view him as a parasite.

Danzo did nothing. True. But by doing nothing he
showed how incompetent Tsunade is. Tsunade
shouldn't even need Danzo's help to beat Pain.
Jirayia was able to take down a few Pains.
Why couldn't she? Too busy using medical jutsu
to fight? In that case she shouldn't be Hokage
in the first place. If she wants to heal everyone
she should be a top medic ninja. Hokage's fight
they don't heal. Danzo did nothing so Tsunade
could make herself look bad and he could become
Hokage. It's a crafty move for sure. But it's really
the only way for Danzo to become Hokage.
It was important for Danzo to become Hokage
because he was the backbone that the leaf lacked.
Tsunade treats Hokage like being a Princess.
Hokage should be the best fighter. Not a Genin named Naruto.

You said a couple times before that Danzo suffered from
plot. Thats true, no doubt about it. His motives made
him look like a bad character when actually he just wanted
to make the ninja world a better place. But you have to
realize that Tsunade suffered much more from plot then
Danzo. From the moment she decided to send Shikamaru
and 4 other genins to go after Sasuke to the time with
Pain, she suffered from plot. It was necessary.

Sending Shikamaru and 4 genins after Sasuke isn't bad plot.
That's call bad decision making on Tsunade's part. Danzo
suffers from plot because Sasuke magically obtained power ups
during their fight. There was no way Danzo could have predicted that.
Danzo would have defeated Sasuke when Sasuke fought Raikage
but Sasuke had to level up for the sake of plot and beat Danzo.

Just think about it. The 3rd Hokage showed much more
feats then Tsunade even with over 175+ episodes into
Shippuden. Thats what it means to suffer from plot.
Kishi even gave Minato more feats then Tsunade, and
his been dead for years.

That's because the 3rd and 4th actually fought rather
than trying to do the work of the medic corps.

Usually I'm pretty open with people's idea but your idea
on Tsunade sucks.

That's because you like Tsunade.

in red

Semog
10-08-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4119259#post4119259)
At least there back.Itchi
Aww, he was always alive, in my heart.. :)

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD
Yea
It's still on a turtle
okay
:p

Ah

Madara's side is pure power, wail NAruto's side will be random people. ANBU, a few Kages, some roots, and some villager's :lol: Madara solo all the villages and some other people by hype.
yeah, Madara and his army would kick the shinobi alliances ass, but then comes naruto and bee..
Wich my plot, will win (bee might die / get captured)

well? I guess I was

Or not..
Looool
I think the 1st hokage made him somehow..

In blue.
In yellow.
In green P:

In purple p:

In pink

Sadly, yes .. :( *sniff*

Jakropha
10-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Poor Deidei :(

He never gets a break :D
Kabuto probobly does nasty things to him ;)

EDIT: dont wanna sound all creepy though :P

Semog
10-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Poor Deidei :(

He never gets a break :D
Kabuto probobly does nasty things to him ;)

EDIT: dont wanna sound all creepy though :P

Ewww that.. sounded creepy x(
And ofcourse he never gets a break, he is the strongest :D

Wooster
10-08-2010, 07:02 AM
Well either that or Black Zetsu has something to do with Madara Uchiha....

But I think the 2nd Hokage/Zetsu thing would be much more cool.
It would be. He is the only HOkage we don't know much about besides his sacrifice.

But Raikage was right the island moved. We saw it do so. HOw is that intelligent?

How was Danzo not use intelligence in his fight against Sasuke. He had to fight him while he was backed up by Karin and Madara.
Remmeber Karin had to heal Sasuke at the end. Danzo just revived himself. Plus, Danzo had to leave Shisui's eye for Madara. He knew what he was thinking. We have seen how powerful Madara is. One-on-one Sasuke would have lost.

Jakropha
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Common knowledge, Madara is like a shadow of Sasuke, only much stronger.
If Sasuke gets shoved, Madara shoves back
If Sasuke gets pushed, Karin pushes harder [XD]

You know, the whole fangirl/Supreme overlord deal.
Danzo would have definatly won.

+rep

SimpleGenin
10-08-2010, 11:47 AM
]Tsunade disgusts me. What can I say?
The village is weak because she thinks she can

Give me a break. No other village would have survived an attack from
Pain. Thats something you can't deny. Tsunade did the right thing not
fighting Pain. She even admitted that she's weaker then Pain so why
would she fight? Ofcourse instead of fighting a meaningless fight, she's
gonna use what she knows to help out. Haha You think any of the other
villagers could survive a blow from CST. I don't think so.

So you think any of the other Kages could handle Pain? haha I dont think
so, Naruto might have beat Pain in the invasion but it was due to plot.
In my opinion, no one has shown enough feats to handle all 6 Pain all by themselves. Imagine yourself as one of the villagers in the leaf during the Pain invasion. I bet you that you wouldn't be saying the bull your saying now if you find out your hero, Danzo, had fled to hide from Pain instead of helping save your familes and friends from danger.

Haha thats what I mean by Tsunade suffering from plots. In my personal opinion,
Tsunade should have just gone after Sasuke herself along with a couple of Anbu. But the whole Genin thing was necessary to further show us more feats from Neji, Choji, Shikamaru, and Kiba. Realistically,sending them is the worst idea but it had to happen because of plot. Same thing can be said in the first invasion from Orochimaru. Things had to happen because of plot. The one that suffer most because of it is the Hokage since they are potrayed as the "strongest". It's partly
Danzo's fault to begin with why Sasuke turned out the way he did. Thats something
you can't deny. It's also partly Danzo's fault why Yahiko died thus creating Pain.

And Like I said before, you think the 3rd and 4th could have taken down
Pain? Highly unlikey. If the 3rd or the 4th was the Kage during the Pain
invasion, the villagers would have been turned to mush from Pain's CST.
The 3rd had it easy, Orochimaru invaded during his time. Pain is soooo
much more powerful then Orochimaru.

Not as much as I like some other characters like Orochimaru, Jiraira and definantly Kakashi. I might like Tsunade but it doesnt take away the fact that what Im saying is true.

To conclude, things has to happen because of plot. Kakashi could have taken down Deva if he just used his Kamui early on in the battle. But things had to happen so that Naruto can do the whole hero of the village thing. But realistically Kakashi had all the power needed to take down at the very least, Deva Path.

Yellow

mrsticky005
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM

I dunno about that. Hidden Cloud might since Raikage would fight
and he's pretty strong himself. Dunno if he's strong enough to
beat Pain but it would be the entire village against Pain.
Cloud has the best military. Omoi and Karui show why. Teamwork.
Leaf instead relies on a hero, Naruto. Tsunade would fight to slow
Pain down. Pain is strong but not stronger than the collective
force of a village, which is why he spread out. He had to be
all over the place to cause confusion. If Tsunade had gotten
Konoha organized and set straight Pain would have been defeated
much more easily. Even though the individual wouldn't be stronger
than Pain the collective whole would be. Thus the reason armies exist.
It's true that villagers would still die but that's what happens in a crisis.
But are they going to be sacrifices or die in vain?

In my opinion, no one has shown enough feats to handle all 6 Pain all by themselves. Imagine yourself as one of the villagers in the leaf during the Pain invasion. I bet you that you wouldn't be saying the bull your saying now if you find out your hero, Danzo, had fled to hide from Pain instead of helping save your familes and friends from danger.

I think at the very least they can slow Pain down. But it wouldn't be
just the Kage vs Pain. It would be the Kage leading the village against
Pain. Pain would then lose. Danzo's "hiding" was merely just leaving
things in Tsunade's hands to show how she can't protect a village.

Tsunade should have just gone after Sasuke herself along with a couple of Anbu. But the whole Genin thing was necessary to further show us more feats from Neji, Choji, Shikamaru, and Kiba. Realistically,sending them is the worst idea but it had to happen because of plot. Same thing can be said in the first invasion from Orochimaru. Things had to happen because of plot. The one that suffer most because of it is the Hokage since they are potrayed as the "strongest". It's partly
Danzo's fault to begin with why Sasuke turned out the way he did. Thats something
you can't deny. It's also partly Danzo's fault why Yahiko died thus creating Pain.

Danzo isn't to blame. Itachi is or Madara is. Danzo would have Sasuke
killed. With Sasuke dead he can't get revenge. Itachi wimped out.
Madara though is the one who caused the whole mess in the first place.
While massacring the Uchihas may sound cruel it was necessary.

Yahiko was already the Akatsuki leader at that point. His so called peaceful little group turned out to be the worst possible thing in the ninja world.
Danzo was trying to nip it in the bud. Yahiko had already been influenced
by Madara at this point so eventually his peaceful campaign would turn violent. Hanzo is more to blame for not knowing Nagato had rinnengan
and giving Danzo bad intelligence.

The 4th fought Madara and sealed Nine Tails. I think he can fight Pain.
The 3rd in his prime could fight Pain. Either way they can always slow Pain down.

Not as much as I like some other characters like Orochimaru, Jiraira and definantly Kakashi. I might like Tsunade but it doesnt take away the fact that what Im saying is true.

To conclude, things has to happen because of plot. Kakashi could have taken down Deva if he just used his Kamui early on in the battle. But things had to happen so that Naruto can do the whole hero of the village thing. But realistically Kakashi had all the power needed to take down at the very least, Deva Path.

I would like Tsunade better as head of the medic corps. I may hate her but I have enough respect of her medical jutsu to know she would do
great in the medic corps. I may be a Danzo fan but I'd say Kakashi
would make a good Hokage because I think he's got the brains for it.

Jakropha
10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Kakashi Naruto! 2010!
On the Hero side!

On the Epic side!
Sai Shaft!

No brainer, Sai Shaft just has to blink and Pain would be dead, lets vote for him!

SimpleGenin
10-08-2010, 01:49 PM

I dunno about that. Hidden Cloud might since Raikage would fight
and he's pretty strong himself. Dunno if he's strong enough to
beat Pain but it would be the entire village against Pain.
Cloud has the best military. Omoi and Karui show why. Teamwork.
Leaf instead relies on a hero, Naruto. Tsunade would fight to slow
Pain down. Pain is strong but not stronger than the collective
force of a village, which is why he spread out. He had to be
all over the place to cause confusion. If Tsunade had gotten
Konoha organized and set straight Pain would have been defeated
much more easily. Even though the individual wouldn't be stronger
than Pain the collective whole would be. Thus the reason armies exist.
It's true that villagers would still die but that's what happens in a crisis.
But are they going to be sacrifices or die in vain?

I think at the very least they can slow Pain down. But it wouldn't be
just the Kage vs Pain. It would be the Kage leading the village against
Pain. Pain would then lose. Danzo's "hiding" was merely just leaving
things in Tsunade's hands to show how she can't protect a village.

Danzo isn't to blame. Itachi is or Madara is. Danzo would have Sasuke
killed. With Sasuke dead he can't get revenge. Itachi wimped out.
Madara though is the one who caused the whole mess in the first place.
While massacring the Uchihas may sound cruel it was necessary.

Yahiko was already the Akatsuki leader at that point. His so called peaceful little group turned out to be the worst possible thing in the ninja world.
Danzo was trying to nip it in the bud. Yahiko had already been influenced
by Madara at this point so eventually his peaceful campaign would turn violent. Hanzo is more to blame for not knowing Nagato had rinnengan
and giving Danzo bad intelligence.

The 4th fought Madara and sealed Nine Tails. I think he can fight Pain.
The 3rd in his prime could fight Pain. Either way they can always slow Pain down.

I would like Tsunade better as head of the medic corps. I may hate her but I have enough respect of her medical jutsu to know she would do
great in the medic corps. I may be a Danzo fan but I'd say Kakashi
would make a good Hokage because I think he's got the brains for it.

You've manage to avoid all of my ideas on plot. Again
Tsunade suffers from Plot. Much more then Danzo.
Based on your reply, I can tell what kind of person you are.
You know it's easy to say alot of things you say, like Itachi
being at fault. But can you do the same thing Itachi did.
Kill your people, your lover, your mom, your dad. I'd say its
pretty reasonable why he couldnt kill Sasuke, plot or no plot.

Also based on your reply. I understand why you like Danzo
much more then Tsunade. But then again ask your self, would
you rather be under the rule of Tsunade or Danzo? Think about
how Sai was raised and everything. For me. life is important,
much more important then being Hokage. Danzo would have
been much more respectable if he just valued life more.

By the way. No Village could have done better then Konoha
with the fight with Pain. Especially with all the plots in play.
Show me prof that suggest any other village can counter CST
the last second.

Blah.
10-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Yay to the most colorful thread ever??
hahaha.

Realninja 2.0
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I will end the arguement for you both suck end of discussion. Tsunade just sucks a little harder.

Devil's Lawyer
10-08-2010, 10:14 PM
My man you are a bit of a jerk. But in a good way. Anyway all hail the Zetsu army.

zerosameri
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
At least there back. Itachi
Aww, he was always alive, in my heart.. :)
Itachi is back,so it's all good. the coolest original Akasuki team member

It does look bigger XD
Lool, close enough xDD
Yea
Poor Juubi, the turtle can crush it! But Juubi blinks the island is gone.

It's still on a turtle
okay
:p
Talk about 'on the move'

Ah

yeah, Madara and his army would kick the shinobi alliances ass, but then comes naruto and bee..
Wich my plot, will win (bee might die / get captured)
The only reason Naruto's side wins is because of plot

well? I guess I was

Or not..
Looool
I think the 1st hokage made him somehow..
The 1st?

In blue.
In yellow.
In green P:
In purple
In pink

In link blue

-
8,888 post

mrsticky005
10-09-2010, 01:56 AM
I will end the arguement for you both suck end of discussion. Tsunade just sucks a little harder.

I approve this message!

deidara#1
10-09-2010, 06:15 PM
I hope that Gaara finally gets a fight soon.
That way people can stop judging his power level only based on his Deidara fight that was soo long ago.

SimpleGenin
10-09-2010, 06:23 PM
I hope that Gaara finally gets a fight soon.
That way people can stop judging his power level only based on his Deidara fight that was soo long ago.
Actually I thought, Gaara lost due to plot.
Honestly if he didnt have the village to worry
about, their's no doubt in my mind that he could
have won. If their In Character ofcourse.

deidara#1
10-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Actually I thought, Gaara lost due to plot.
Honestly if he didnt have the village to worry
about, their's no doubt in my mind that he could
have won. If their In Character ofcourse.

I love them both and both of them are top 5 fav characters for me but to be fair Deidara didn't use his full power, like he did in his fight vs Sasuke. Had they both fought their best it would have been a even better fight.

I know Gaara will have a big upgrade when he nexts fights.
Maybe he can fight/kill Kabuto.

SimpleGenin
10-09-2010, 06:37 PM
I love them both and both of them are top 5 fav characters for me but to be fair Deidara didn't use his full power, like he did in his fight vs Sasuke. Had they both fought their best it would have been a even better fight.

I know Gaara will have a big upgrade when he nexts fights.
Maybe he can fight/kill Kabuto.
Thats the funny part about anime and plot. haha do you realize if only diedara was flying the way he flew against Gaara with the Sasuke fight,
Sasuke would stand no chance. The fact that Sasuke survived a C0 blast from a few meters away is considered a major plot twist.

Look at the Gaara vs Diedara fight and the Diedara vs Sasuke fight.
Diedara seemed slugish with the fight with Sasuke compared to the time he fought Gaara

deidara#1
10-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Thats the funny part about anime and plot. haha do you realize if only diedara was flying the way he flew against Gaara with the Sasuke fight,
Sasuke would stand no chance. The fact that Sasuke survived a C0 blast from a few meters away is considered a major plot twist.

Look at the Gaara vs Diedara fight and the Diedara vs Sasuke fight.
Diedara seemed slugish with the fight with Sasuke compared to the time he fought Gaara
I feel both Deidara and Gaara are both stronger than Sasuke.

The fact that Sasuke survived dozens of close range bombs, some huge is all because of him being a main character/plot. Both Deidara and Gaara are great long rang fighters and Sasuke would have a hard time handling them.

SimpleGenin
10-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I feel both Deidara and Gaara are both stronger than Sasuke.

The fact that Sasuke survived dozens of close range bombs, some huge is all because of him being a main character/plot. Both Deidara and Gaara are great long rang fighters and Sasuke would have a hard time handling them.
Not really. Especially not right now. Sasuke had become more powerful
then Gaara and Diedara in the Kage Summit for sure. Especially with the hype from EMS.

But realize that in a battle, Gaara and Diedara can simply fly far beyond Sasuke's reach and attack from afar. Diedara could take flight and drop a C3.

deidara#1
10-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Well he will always be weaker to me.
To me it unfair to judge someone past their death or last fight.

What I mean by that is if Gaara's last fight was against Deidara at the start of shippuden I will judge Sasuke from what he was at the start of shippuden. Mainly because it is unfair to judge some characters against Naruto and Sasuke every time they get a new power up and the character you are putting them up against has not gotten a fight in a long time.

SimpleGenin
10-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Well he will always be weaker to me.
To me it unfair to judge someone past their death or last fight.

What I mean by that is if Gaara's last fight was against Deidara at the start of shippuden I will judge Sasuke from what he was at the start of shippuden. Mainly because it is unfair to judge some characters against Naruto and Sasuke every time they get a new power up and the character you are putting them up against has not gotten a fight in a long time.
Its difficult to say. The sharingan makes it difficult. It's genjutsu
is dangerous.