PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mods

Kuroda Taishi
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
So i have seen that over in the village threads that one of the villages has posted a picture on thier front page. It really doesnt have anything at all to do with Naruto, but i am just wondering if that is okay, because my village would alos like to do that

Toma RNK
06-25-2009, 08:01 PM
So i have seen that over in the village threads that one of the villages has posted a picture on thier front page. It really doesnt have anything at all to do with Naruto, but i am just wondering if that is okay, because my village would alos like to do that

So long as NO images from any licensed or copyrighted material (viz and non-viz)is used in making the image, it will be fine. I am not a mod but am sure this is the right answer.

Fan of Minato
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM
So long as NO images from any licensed or copyrighted material (viz and non-viz)is used in making the image, it will be fine. I am not a mod but am sure this is the right answer.

Thanks, I wanted to know it as well,

Kuroda Taishi
06-25-2009, 08:05 PM

ok thanks Toma

Kuroda Taishi
06-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey Toma, i want to put up a picture of a skyline. Do you think it would be okay if i used one of real life buildings? like one from japan or something

Toma RNK
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey Toma, i want to put up a picture of a skyline. Do you think it would be okay if i used one of real life buildings? like one from japan or something
So long as none of the buildings are illegal to photograph publicly.

You should be fine, few buildings fall under that law. Avoid pics of the federal reserve.

Kuroda Taishi
06-25-2009, 08:51 PM
So long as none of the buildings are illegal to photograph publicly.

You should be fine, few buildings fall under that law. Avoid pics of the federal reserve.

okay!

Hebi
06-29-2009, 08:28 AM
U always do have the right answer Toma RNK

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Toma IS The Village Counsel Sage, after all.

Hebi
06-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Good Point