PDA

View Full Version : Superman vs Magic round 3

Realninja 2.0
10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Haha you cant silence the truth it is out there. Naw I am joking but here time to end this. Here are five reasons why superman cant beat magic lets go.

1. Most important reason Superman is unprotected from magic.

2. Magical barriers he cant penetrate.

3. Intangibility cant hit what you cant touch.

4. Teleportation same speed range as speed of light if not faster.

5. Reality warp can turn him into a puppy.

Now instead of just being close minded think about these little facts. Oh wait I will give you one more.

bonus fact: Some magic users can control time.

Slack 40
10-06-2010, 01:33 PM
ugh your going to be banned again...

Someone lock this thread PLEASE

unless your little magic users can cast FTL then are screwed end of discussion
LOCK

Realninja 2.0
10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
That wasnt an explanation or an debate. How does speed of light top time stop? Come up with something serious if you dont like it dont post.

Slack 40
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
it doesn't matter if then can stop time they have to be able to stop time FTL or else superman will kill them

Realninja 2.0
10-06-2010, 01:46 PM
There are magic users who can Dr Strange for one and the enemies he face. Anyone who reads comic including yourself should already know these facts.

Also how does Superman bypass intangibility.

Slack 40
10-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Superman can beat the majority of Magic users therefore Superman> Magic
because he can beat more than half of the magic users

Clearly you don't understand so ill try to put it as simple as possible (as in my dog understood it)

Superman can travel at speeds FTL (which means Faster than Light) or more than 186287 mi/sec Unless the magic user is lightminutes away (so greater then 11,177,220 miles away and the magic user can cast spells that far and has one deadly enough to stop superman) then Superman FTLblitzes them before they can get their spell off

SO SUPERMAN WINS UNLESS YOUR SPELLCASTER CASTS SPELLS FASTER THEN LIGHT CAN MOVE! WHICH IS 11177220 miles a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you can bring me proof that the majority of the magic users can cast spells faster then light and have a spell strong enough to kill superman, then my decision is final that Superman wins

Realninja 2.0
10-06-2010, 02:15 PM
What part of time stop, intangibilty, and barrier dont you get. You have seen most magic users barriers auto activate did you not. You clearly read comics. Havent you ever read a comic when Superman smashed a magic user and they put their self back together. Thats that old reality warp thing. Brute strength is no match against that.
Now monkey go eat your banana. I take that back a monkey is smarter. Speed of light brute strength doesnt matter against someone who can change everything. Not to mention the magic users who can see into the future. Strange is the most powerful magic user who is close to a god if not just as powerful. Doom is said to be close to his level. Man some of these mothers should have stopped drinking.

Here ignore that and read this http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16722491.900-and-you-thought-light-moves-fast.html it will be easier for you to understand since you seem to be having a little trouble.

Lord Jiraiya
10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
What part of time stop, intangibilty, and barrier dont you get. You have seen most magic users barriers auto activate did you not. You clearly read comics. Havent you ever read a comic when Superman smashed a magic user and they put their self back together. Thats that old reality warp thing. Brute strength is no match against that.
Now monkey go eat your banana. I take that back a monkey is smarter. Speed of light brute strength doesnt matter against someone who can change everything. Not to mention the magic users who can see into the future. Strange is the most powerful magic user who is close to a god if not just as powerful. Doom is said to be close to his level. Man some of these mothers should have stopped drinking.

Here ignore that and read this http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16722491.900-and-you-thought-light-moves-fast.html it will be easier for you to understand since you seem to be having a little trouble.

I asked you which superma are you talking about because there are version of superman that have no weakness to magic and is not effected by reality warpers.

Slack 40
10-06-2010, 03:08 PM
alright ill try to make it as simple as possible
First of all get off these forums no one wants you here and take your flamming and trolling and stupidity with you.
Second your link you posted what those that do for magic users?
third It doesn't matter about the FEW magic users who could last more then .000000001 of a second against superman
You said Superman VS Magic and FOR THE LAST TIME ILL MAKE IT SIMPLE ENOUGH THAT A HAM SANDWHICH COULD UNDERSTAND
Superman stomps well over half the magic users known which means Superman is greater then the majority of magic users. Which means Superman>Magic because he is greater then the MAJORITY (you must know what that means right?) of magic users

Not all users can "change everything" they'd get smashed to pieces before they can raise their eyebrow. Speed of light trumps so many magic users its not even funny. You can trash people all you want doesn't mean its going to make you any more intellegent or any more wanted here.

PS mods where are you this thread is pointless and should be locked

The 1st Hokage
10-06-2010, 06:36 PM
The Man of Steel blitzes all magic users. I'mma lock this one.